This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Someone wake up Raoul Duke III and tell him we've reached a new low.
    female micturation is not a new low

On that note I can happily report that the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is fantastically funny and thoroughly enjoyable. I listened to an unabridged audio of it, and was happy I did. I probably enjoyed it more for actually hearing the shouts of "You lousy bastard" and whatnot.
    try The Rum Diaries next
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
      All this uncertainty, EU trying to get Ireland to take bail out, Ireland not wanting bail out, is this the EU's way of trying
      to deflate the eur?
      no, that was the Quantitive Cheesing programme announced last Friday

Comment

On the bailout, clearly the fix is in but the subhumans in government are trying to delay it as long as possible\spin it away as a banking bailout. I heard Lenihan on Newstalk this morning say that 'the banks have no funding problem'. Really? That 130 BILLION of ECB money must be a mirage so.

Do they think the voters of Donegal care? They elected Coughlan after all.

Comment

"I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            On the bailout, clearly the fix is in but the subhumans in government are trying to delay it as long as possible\spin it away as a banking bailout. I heard Lenihan on Newstalk this morning say that 'the banks have no funding problem'. Really? That 130 BILLION of ECB money must be a mirage so.

Do they think the voters of Donegal care? They elected Coughlan after all.
            Don't forget the 20 billion extra from our own central bank in two months. Two year and two months since the guarantee and the DOF put no plan in place for this inevitable day - apart from making sure the cronies got the money out they have done nothing.

They have no shame and the mock outrage from Lenihan every time his lies are pointed out is beginning to grate with me at this stage. I'm almost working up to a rant here.

Heard a rumour that I might be facing a general pay cut. I'm hoping by refusing to accept the cut I'm forced into redundancy. One time dealer.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
              Heard a rumour that I might be facing a general pay cut. I'm hoping by refusing to accept the cut I'm forced into redundancy. One time dealer.
              this is known as 'the Lenihan strategy'

gl with it, work up that rant there Big Boy - I just don't care any more

Comment

€130,000,000,000 / 4,425,675 = €29,374.05

When do I get my 29K off Germany?

Comment

this is known as 'the Lenihan strategy'

gl with it, work up that rant there Big Boy - I just don't care any more
                  I really thought you'd be in great form today with the news of the Royal engagement.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    €130,000,000,000 / 4,425,675 = €29,374.05

When do I get my 29K off Germany?
                    hate to break it to you like this CHD, but you get nothing

instead you get to pay off a multiple of that €29k over the rest of your life

nice eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                      I really thought you'd be in great form today with the news of the Royal engagement.
                      Mrs Duke III was all over this last night, wimmins

the things that caught my ear were;
                      (1) the entire country gets a day off for the wedding
                      (2) he gave her his dead mother's ring (no pressure there Kate! cheapskate!)

Comment

hate to break it to you like this CHD, but you get nothing

instead you get to pay off a multiple of that €29k over the rest of your life

nice eh?
                        This is an outrage.

How long would it take to pay something like that back? Would it end up being close to double it with interest?

Think I should go pick fruit in Oz or become a football manager sooner than planned.

Comment

Mrs Duke III was all over this last night, wimmins

the things that caught my ear were;
                          (1) the entire country gets a day off for the wedding
                          (2) he gave her his dead mother's ring (no pressure there Kate! cheapskate!)
                          I'd say Mrs Duke 111 is really pissed off with her new name. At least Stuntwoman gave her some kind of parity.
                          Also thank your kid for the poppy eating idea. It really pisses people off but I think it's funny. I've plans for next year. There is hope for that little fellow depite the life he'll spend trying to cheer up daddy.
                          I bet Adams is pissed he's not 18 and living in Louth.

Comment

Think I should go pick fruit in Oz or become a football manager sooner than planned.
                            I believe there'll be a vacancy in the latter, based on London SW6, quite soon

the boss is believed to be quite tempermental though, approach with care

Comment

catching up on the BBV has not been enjoyable this morning - and you think I talk a load of shite

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                              oh FML. I'm being accused of cheating with a girl, and I havent been. she got into my facebook by accident, and saw a few pisstake messages from this girl about magic, and how she'd settled down with some guy, and thinks there was something going on cos there was an "x" at the end of a few messages. crap crap crap
                              she is completely in the wrong - going on FB and reading your messages just doesnt happen by accident. However you need to plan your attack strategy as a balls out attack now will get you nowhere. Wait till she calms down. Smooth the whole thing over. make sure you are ok then WHAM!! hit her with the WTF are you doing invading my privacy spiel.

End result you two are still ok and you come out with a victory. you might want to suggest she needs to make it up to you for added points but this may be overkill

Comment

I believe there'll be a vacancy in the latter, based on London SW6, quite soon

the boss is believed to be quite tempermental though, approach with care
                                Mark Hughes? Fulham are doing ok, I am surprised to hear this

He isn't temperamental no more, sold Harrods. Easy life.

Comment

I really think this hypnotist lark is a load of hokum. Take Zuroph for example. How can you have wimmin troubles if you are a hypnotist. Take out the pocket watch. When I snap my fingers you will STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    I really think this hypnotist lark is a load of hokum. Take Zuroph for example. How can you have wimmin troubles if you are a hypnotist. Take out the pocket watch. When I snap my fingers you will STFU.
                                    Fuck the pocket watch. Works when you take out your fist and say when I snap my fingers you will STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                      Fuck the pocket watch. Works when you take out your fist and say when I snap my fingers you will STFU.
                                      You must be in the early throes of love to give such a warning. You old romantic you.

Comment

You must be in the early throes of love to give such a warning. You old romantic you.
                                        5 Years

Comment

Great stuff going on in the UK media this morning. The Grauniad are doing live updates on Ireland's economy. I shit you not.

So we're getting a bailout we didn't ask for, sweet! Is it ok if we spend it all on economic stimulus? How about if we use the money to set up a Student Loans company? Is that ok?
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

all we were short of was a standing/sitting wipe debate

WP bbv
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

WP bbv
                                              Hey DP,my Rapidshare is acting up,what was that recent fix to the settings that was mentioned do you know?

EDIT: using Jdownloader
                                              Last edited by Icarus152; 17-11-10, 11:37.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                The same reason you support Villa I imagine.
                                                Paul McGrath?
                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

WP bbv
                                                  wiping is for poofs.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    Hey DP,my Rapidshare is acting up,what was that recent fix to the settings that was mentioned do you know?

EDIT: using Jdownloader
                                                    log into directly into your account and check the use direct link button in your settings
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      catching up on the BBV has not been enjoyable this morning - and you think I talk a load of shite

she is completely in the wrong - going on FB and reading your messages just doesnt happen by accident. However you need to plan your attack strategy as a balls out attack now will get you nowhere. Wait till she calms down. Smooth the whole thing over. make sure you are ok then WHAM!! hit her with the WTF are you doing invading my privacy spiel.

End result you two are still ok and you come out with a victory. you might want to suggest she needs to make it up to you for added points but this may be overkill
                                                      Oh totally on this, slowrolling the fuck out of this one. Had a look at the message, its on the second page of my PMs. also, its a totally innocent message, if thats the worst she could find, she should be more than trusting.

I had it left logged in, she says she didnt notice, but obviously curiosity took over when she did. Will be thinking about how to play this one for a while.
                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Oh totally on this, slowrolling the fuck out of this one. Had a look at the message, its on the second page of my PMs. also, its a totally innocent message, if thats the worst she could find, she should be more than trusting.

I had it left logged in, she says she didnt notice, but obviously curiosity took over when she did. Will be thinking about how to play this one for a while.
                                                        change the locks, chuck her stuff out the window and light a cigar, sounds like you've had a narrow escape

Raoul Duke III, dispensing relationship advice since, eh, last week

Comment

Thats well out of order. So she accidently went onto your FB and didn't notice the picture of you in the top left hand corner... also presumably you don't share the exact same circle of friends (in which case she'd notice the messages aren't from her friends)

really seems a case of your gf trying to pick a fight for the sake of it.

Maybe the wimmins can enlighten me, but do you people actually take pleasure in getting into these stupid arguments?
                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

I have a few points I would love those in the economic know to clear up for me
                                                            1- Why is this called a bailout by the press? I thought we would be paying it back so surely it is just like shoping around for a better car loan and taking a lower price since the bond markets hate us

2-Has it been decided that we will get this money since our collapse as a nation will fuck the Eurozone up and so this is the cheaper easier option and as a result we can just point blank refuse to change our corp tax rate and still get the money.

3-Is the populations main problem like mine that I have no idea whats really happening and the bullshit and lies are really confusing my poor simple mind? I thought that when you were doing polititcal spin you needed a bit of truth in there to give it credibility Alaister cambell would not be impressed.

4-Why did nobody turn up to the dail yesterday. i thought that the TD's were paid to be there on important days even if it is just to be meat in the room. Major crisis and what was supposed to be a huge anouncment. Economic soverignity at risk and most of the elected officials watch it on TV? Surely some of them have a point of view

I know these are fairly thick and basic questions so appologies but every day I think hmmm ya I think I know where we stand and watch the news or pick up a paper and suddenly think nope that is really not what I thought.

Comment

Robbie's last ever single. A sad day.

Comment

Make her watch the recent entourage episode where Eric's new girlfriend checks his phone messages and wants to see his emails.

He obviousily dumps her ass for being crazy and having no trust. I'm sure the gf will get the hint
                                                                You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

Excuse me Keith... Have you EVER played with Michelle? She's a class of her own, nothing to do with being a female, trust me.

Let me think... from my notes: YOU once called me down once on a A high board with 2nd best pair and hit trips on river to hammer my TPTK - what does that make YOU?!

Pot. Kettle. Black. By YOUR own logic(!)
                                                                  [ ] Understands Logic
                                                                  [x] Is a woman
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                    Robbie's last ever single. A sad day.

http://www.twitvid.com/BCTJP
                                                                    Don't worry I heard he's do a comeback single duet with Jordan.

Comment

Im kinda saddened by the lack of outrage from Raoul Duke III after last nights BBV

You owe me some witty remark to the whole debacle!
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I may have to change my daily reading habits from the Irish Times

Comment

zuroph=>wimmin trouble

tell her to fuck off!!

imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I may have to change my daily reading habits from the Irish Times

weekly sport ftw imo

do they still print that?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"wanker-bankers"

the great literary tradition of Swift, Yeats, Joyce etc is not dead imo

Comment

oh FML. I'm being accused of cheating with a girl, and I havent been. she got into my facebook by accident, and saw a few pisstake messages from this girl about magic, and how she'd settled down with some guy, and thinks there was something going on cos there was an "x" at the end of a few messages. crap crap crap
                                                                                Ah c'mon! Is she for real? A lot of girls put 'x' at the end of their messages... she's reading too much into it. I often sign off on text/personal emails messages as 'Jx'
                                                                                Including emails to my Ex about the kids(!) His gf is always nice to me so she must be cool with it!?

Maybe your girl is feeling neglected lately and seeing you've giving more attention to that FB mate than her was just the final straw... some extra kisses n cuddles and reassurances needed IMO.

Comment

gents, anyone know if there is a ipc sat on in the eglinton tonight..not sure

Comment

This scene cracked me up from one of the latest episodes of Dexter, do not watch if your not up to speed with S05E06.

Masuka at his best

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8bKDn38obw[/ame]
                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 17-11-10, 14:29.

Comment

Ah c'mon! Is she for real? A lot of girls put 'x' at the end of their messages... she's reading too much into it. I often sign off on text/personal emails messages as 'Jx'
                                                                                      Including emails to my Ex about the kids(!) His gf is always nice to me so she must be cool with it!?

Maybe your girl is feeling neglected lately and seeing you've giving more attention to that FB mate than her was just the final straw... some extra kisses n cuddles and reassurances needed IMO.
                                                                                      You're all focusing on the wrong thing.

It's clear to me that she's cheated on you and she's trying to assuage her guilt by finding out that you've done the same allowing her to write off her indiscretion and move happily on.

If it was me it would be game over, you think you're going to get past this but you're not and in the long term it's going to end anyway so better off cutting your losses now imo
                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Maybe she's looking for attention in all the wrong ways, despite his best efforts.
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          Maybe she's looking for attention in all the wrong ways, despite his best efforts.
                                                                                          Or if she is feeling ignored or whatever how about she tells him this instead of the usual women jedi mind wars they love?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                            You're all focusing on the wrong thing.

It's clear to me that she's cheated on you and she's trying to assuage her guilt by finding out that you've done the same allowing her to write off her indiscretion and move happily on.

If it was me it would be game over, you think you're going to get past this but you're not and in the long term it's going to end anyway so better off cutting your losses now imo
                                                                                            If this isn't a level you are a crazy crazy mo'fo!

If it I'd a level your an evil genius.

I'm not sure what to think.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Help please, I thought if you load a game onto your xbox hard drive that you can just play it off it?

Dont want to be switching between Fifa 11 and Black Ops, so decided to load Fifa onto my system but when I go to play it it says insert disc?

What the hell is this all about?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                Help please, I thought if you load a game onto your xbox hard drive that you can just play it off it?

Dont want to be switching between Fifa 11 and Black Ops, so decided to load Fifa onto my system but when I go to play it it says insert disc?

The disc is required to verify you still own a copy of the game.
                                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

You can play it directly off the system but you still need to have a disc in the drive.

The idea behind it is to use less processing etc so that you can boot up quicker and remove some of the noise on the machine.
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

PS3 all the way..........
                                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                      The disc is required to verify you still own a copy of the game.
                                                                                                      Ghey!

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                      You can play it directly off the system but you still need to have a disc in the drive.

The idea behind it is to use less processing etc so that you can boot up quicker and remove some of the noise on the machine.
                                                                                                      Bent!

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                      PS3 all the way..........
                                                                                                      Fuck off cunt

Comment

Easy solution to the wimens problem

Give Lloyd her number; tell him she earns just above the national average wage, takes 10 mins extra on her lunch break, does fuck all in work apart from read the internet all day and occasionally says FML when in a mood

job done!!!

ooh and do you get the feeling that she is blame shifting?

Women got away with that lark for years, hence the reason they are so bad at it.
                                                                                                        It was part of the deal when a womans life was proper shit,
                                                                                                        Iron my shirt==blame me for some shite that you did

shit doesn't really fly any more, don't say sorry for something that isn't your fault or you will be setting a pattern and end up like this lad

signed:
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        A single male

clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                          gents, anyone know if there is a ipc sat on in the eglinton tonight..not sure
                                                                                                          No, there is a 5 seat GTD next Wednesday, and a regular one on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                            Easy solution to the wimens problem

Give Lloyd her number; tell him she earns just above the national average wage, takes 10 mins extra on her lunch break, does fuck all in work apart from read the internet all day and occasionally says FML when in a mood

job done!!!

ooh and do you get the feeling that she is blame shifting?

Women got away with that lark for years, hence the reason they are so bad at it.
                                                                                                            It was part of the deal when a womans life was proper shit,
                                                                                                            Iron my shirt==blame me for some shite that you did

shit doesn't really fly any more, don't say sorry for something that isn't your fault or you will be setting a pattern and end up like this lad

signed:
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            A single male

clearly
                                                                                                            End up dead like poor old Jack?

Comment

I scored a 1 footed scorpion kick with juve yesterday, think it could b the greateat goal ever in fifa

Comment

End up dead like poor old Jack?
                                                                                                                Bad news buddy
                                                                                                                We all end up dead like poor auld Jack
                                                                                                                Your batteries are not rechargeable
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 17-11-10, 13:48. Reason: s

Comment

Seriously Variance go fuck yourself

PokerStars Game #52832771240: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00 USD) - 2010/11/17 13:29:25 WET [2010/11/17 8:29:25 ET]
                                                                                                                  Table 'Athor' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: Bil Billy ($117.95 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Jaybigtime ($197.85 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: Larc21 ($289.60 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: dset ($273.65 in chips)
                                                                                                                  dset: posts small blind $0.50
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy: posts big blind $1
                                                                                                                  theobqaz: sits out
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy: posts the ante $0.20
                                                                                                                  Jaybigtime: posts the ante $0.20
                                                                                                                  Larc21: posts the ante $0.20
                                                                                                                  dset: posts the ante $0.20
                                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                  Dealt to Jaybigtime [Kh Kd]
                                                                                                                  Jaybigtime: raises $2 to $3
                                                                                                                  Larc21: folds
                                                                                                                  dset: folds
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy: raises $8 to $11
                                                                                                                  Jaybigtime: raises $20 to $31
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy: raises $86.75 to $117.75 and is all-in
                                                                                                                  Jaybigtime: calls $86.75
                                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [2c Ts Kc]
                                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [2c Ts Kc] [Tc]
                                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [2c Ts Kc Tc] [4c]
                                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy: shows [Td Th] (four of a kind, Tens)
                                                                                                                  Jaybigtime: shows [Kh Kd] (a full house, Kings full of Tens)
                                                                                                                  Bil Billy collected $234.80 from pot
                                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                  Total pot $236.80 | Rake $2
                                                                                                                  Board [2c Ts Kc Tc 4c]
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: Bil Billy (big blind) showed [Td Th] and won ($234.80) with four of a kind, Tens
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Jaybigtime showed [Kh Kd] and lost with a full house, Kings full of Tens
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: Larc21 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: dset (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                                    I scored a 1 footed scorpion kick with juve yesterday, think it could b the greateat goal ever in fifa
                                                                                                                    Nice, did you save the clip?

I use to like Juve but they arent the best set up in Fifa 11

Comment

2-Has it been decided that we will get this money since our collapse as a nation will fuck the Eurozone up and so this is the cheaper easier option and as a result we can just point blank refuse to change our corp tax rate and still get the money.
                                                                                                                      I've been thinking this meself.
                                                                                                                      Would El S or any of the other talking heads like to comment?

Comment

I've been thinking this meself.
                                                                                                                        Would El S or any of the other talking heads like to comment?
                                                                                                                        no

Comment

is that no to the being able to refuse or no to wanting to comment?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X