• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture says a thousand words

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
      I have my driving test in about an hour or so. Does anyone know if I fail it this time will I have to get 15 lessons before I can apply again?

obv extremely confident!
      You don't need 15 lessons before the 1st time.
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I have my driving test in about an hour or so. Does anyone know if I fail it this time will I have to get 15 lessons before I can apply again?

obv extremely confident!
        Wear a skirt. Good luck in the oral.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raoul Duke III;194186]that would turn anyone into a gibbering maniac

why did he not go for one of the pretty boys?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't available

Me and Carlo were dancin

Comment

obv extremely confident!
            turn on the stereo, roll down the window and put your hand on the roof as you drive around. Pull up outside a girls secondary school. definite pass.
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

FAO: Lazare

Older siblings make you gay
              A mother's antibodies may change with each boy, raising chances the next will be homosexual.

I wasn't completley talking shite
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                You don't need 15 lessons before the 1st time.
                If I fail this time I wil be doing it for the third time next time.

Do you only need 15 lessons for the first one?

Comment

obv extremely confident!
                  Head out towards the border and ask him has he ever seen a knee capping close up

Comment

Anyone know of a good online radio station?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                      Is ther anyway to get every wordpad file on my laptop to one place so i can search through them?
                      I have a few hands saved but i dont know what folder or what i called the file but would find them if i could get them all together.

Hope that makes sense to someone!!
                      search
                      *.rtf
                      move them into a folder
                      then:

this is a peice of kit NOONE should be without
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If you do fail give me a bell , i can probably sort something regarding the cert for the lessons

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          Huge blow for Chelsea if its true. John Terry could be out for months - Link

Opr
                          I was sceptical but it just broke here http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-2135394.html too, big loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                            If you do fail give me a bell , i can probably sort something regarding the cert for the lessons
                            You don't just get called Anto or Damo, that O on the end of your name has to be earned. Forgery is one of the modules.
                            I thought this was just a Dublin city qualification though. Well done DamO.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              one of the Zu brothers does this.
                              Afaik, you can't play online once you've jailbroken it.
                              I suggested that in the future, the ps3 will be bootable from the ps3 and the jailbroken OS could be used as a LIVE cd.
                              However, i'm not sure if that is the case yet
                              psn has been hacked for now. bannings expected eventually.
                              you can play online using x link Kai, which is kind of like msn messenger for your ps3, it sets up a fake lan party.

also, you dont need to spend much on a jailbreak, i installed some software on my ipod that does the same job.
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

@RDIII

seems inevitable that the emf are coming now. what does this mean for the ordinary joe soap (me). is it time to get the fuck out of dodge?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                  @RDIII

seems inevitable that the emf are coming now. what does this mean for the ordinary joe soap (me). is it time to get the fuck out of dodge?
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw[/ame]
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Anyone else think Berry is high on Ballydoyle's list as no.1?
                                    Surely now Oxx has Murtagh back it opens a gap for Berry to leave with no ill feeling.

Oxx didnt rule out Berry riding for him either though saying he may just go free lance.

John Oxx is looking forward to renewing his association with Johnny Murtagh but has stressed that the link-up is no reflection on Fran Berry.

Comment

If you fail maybe consider that you actually need the lessons?
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

one of the Zu brothers does this.
                                        Afaik, you can't play online once you've jailbroken it.
                                        I suggested that in the future, the ps3 will be bootable from the ps3 and the jailbroken OS could be used as a LIVE cd.
                                        However, i'm not sure if that is the case yet
                                        what do you mean by "jailbroken"?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

@RDIII

no, our Taoiseach and Finance Minister are adamant that we will not require a bailout. And they haven't been wrong yet!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be over there stealing your car.

Comment

100 million Irish Americans supposedly , a 100 dollars a head deposited in our banks would get us back on our feet . We'll name a sod of grass after you.
                                            If only Bunny Carr was in charge, we'd be sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                              If you fail maybe consider that you actually need the lessons?
                                              I dont think I'd need 15 lessons to get me up to speed.

Comment

just been in a meeting with some analysts (mainly American) and the main topic of conversation was Ireland

after the serious stuff had been discussed, one of them thought he would try to lighten the atmosphere by making a few jokes

he referenced:
                                                • Braveheart
                                                • haggis
                                                • bagpipes
                                                • kilts

the only non-Scottish references he got were Guinness and the IRA.

Comment

WW turbo sign-up open for tonight at 7pm.

WW Treasure Hunt
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

seems its only me and the germans that know anything about it
                                                    The European Commission endorsed a German proposal for a European monetary fund to prevent future debt crises.

oh yeah and new york

Comment

seems its only me and the germans that know anything about it
                                                      The European Commission endorsed a German proposal for a European monetary fund to prevent future debt crises.

oh yeah and new york
                                                      that article dates back to March and the EFSF was set up in May

which explains your confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

WW Treasure Hunt
                                                        Monica LEWINKSI, I'll be a wee bit late. 7.30ish

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          100 million Irish Americans supposedly , a 100 dollars a head deposited in our banks would get us back on our feet . We'll name a sod of grass after you.
                                                          If only Bunny Carr was in charge, we'd be sorted.
                                                          this would require an enormous amt of paper work and they would have to hire in new staff, as a result the managers would have to get wage increases because of the extra workload, and then there would probably be a reward scheme whereby the more new a/c's you sign in a week you get a huge bonus.

it would probably just all vanish on administration

Comment

Do you need glasses??

Look carefully at the picture below.
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

WW Treasure Hunt
                                                              are you going to be naked during the tresure hunt?

Comment

Did you see the bare bum of the girl in the background???

If you did see that in the picture,
                                                                you need to have your eyes checked...
                                                                as that is the armpit of the girl holding the camera.
                                                                ......... I’ve made your appointment, it’s is at 2pm tomorrow!

Comment

Do you need glasses??

Look carefully at the picture below.
                                                                  my eyes focused immediatley

Comment

FAO: Lazare

Older siblings make you gay
                                                                    A mother's antibodies may change with each boy, raising chances the next will be homosexual.

I wasn't completley talking shite
                                                                    Oh yeah, I remember that conversation now, I was trying to figure out how homosexuality exists when it's impossible for it to be genetic.

Drunk convos ftw
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

my eyes focused immediatley

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                        Monica LEWINKSI, I'll be a wee bit late. 7.30ish
                                                                        Cool

are you going to be naked during the tresure hunt?
                                                                        Dream on.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                          Harsh Times
                                                                          I actually only got around to watching this on Sunday, thanks for the recommendation, was decent.
                                                                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            just been in a meeting with some analysts (mainly American) and the main topic of conversation was Ireland

after the serious stuff had been discussed, one of them thought he would try to lighten the atmosphere by making a few jokes

he referenced:
                                                                            • Braveheart
                                                                            • haggis
                                                                            • bagpipes
                                                                            • kilts

the only non-Scottish references he got were Guinness and the IRA.
                                                                            One of the first times I was in the States (a gang of us went to San Diego for a summer J1 trip, summer 1997 it was), during the first week I had to head into a bank to get some travellers cheques cashed. During the course of the transaction I had to show the aul biddy behind the counter my passport and the minute she saw it she started gushing - 'Oh, I sure do love your country, so beautiful! The people are so friendly! There was so much to see and do!' - I'm lapping it up, still young enough to be seriously patriotic about shite I've no control over. On and on she goes, heaping more and more praise upon my 'country', till she reaches her conclusion - 'And your capital, Edinburgh, it is just amazing, what a wonderful place!'

...Go fuck yourself San Diego (and all old dumb bank tellers therein!)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                              One of the first times I was in the States (a gang of us went to San Diego for a summer J1 trip, summer 1997 it was), during the first week I had to head into a bank to get some travellers cheques cashed. During the course of the transaction I had to show the aul biddy behind the counter my passport and the minute she saw it she started gushing - 'Oh, I sure do love your country, so beautiful! The people are so friendly! There was so much to see and do!' - I'm lapping it up, still young enough to be seriously patriotic about shite I've no control over. On and on she goes, heaping more and more praise upon my 'country', till she reaches her conclusion - 'And your capital, Edinburgh, it is just amazing, what a wonderful place!'

...Go fuck yourself San Diego (and all old dumb bank tellers therein!)
                                                                              in fairness to her, Edinburgh is a great spot

Comment

For anyone wondering where these new speed camera vans are being set up just follow link in the spoiler. It gives you the roads they are authorized to be on so you dont get any nasty shocks

SPOILER

Comment

Head out towards the border and ask him has he ever seen a knee capping close up
                                                                                  Like a photo of a knee capping?

Comment

I have to commend the Gardai on the camera plan.They're giving the punter a choice,speed in dangerous areas and we'll fine you.

Comment

for all that he is a complete and utter cunt, I wouldn't like to be Brian Lenihan today

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

They will get TONS of fines on the Athlone Bypass, it is basically a short 100km section smack-bang in the middle of the Dublin to Galway motorway, which is 120km all the way from the Spa Hotel in Lucan to the city limits of Galway...barring the 8km or so in Athlone! Very hard to stay at or under 100km there in my experience.

Comment

what's our current CPD%?

Comment

Did you see the bare bum of the girl in the background???

If you did see that in the picture,
                                                                                              you need to have your eyes checked...
                                                                                              as that is the armpit of the girl holding the camera.
                                                                                              ......... I’ve made your appointment, it’s is at 2pm tomorrow!
                                                                                              I saw exactly what I wanted to see. If I am going through life seeing imaginary womens bums why would I ruin it by getting it fixed

Comment

...

Comment

I have to admit being a fan of Lenihans. Walked into a serious shitstorm when he was given his post and I think has done the best that anyone could have. Really sharp and smart guy which puts him head and shoulders above most of the other muppets in his party. I think he generally comes across as reasonable sencire and honest which considering his dads rep is a massive acomplishment

Comment

Check out the headline on this story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Chines...515179087.html

If the Irish crisis actually is the flap of butterfly wings that is helping to create a tornado to sink Chinese stocks, is this the biggest influence that Irish affairs have ever had in the modern world? Though the article only tenuously link the events I suppose.

Comment

Pretty epic driving test failure , didnt even get out of the test centre

Comment

TR?

I did it 4 times, nearly hitting pedestrians on two of those attempts.

Comment

...

Comment

Pretty epic driving test failure , didnt even get out of the test centre
                                                                                                            N1 dude, BBV prefers this outcome. Please divulge
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

search
                                                                                                              *.rtf
                                                                                                              move them into a folder
                                                                                                              then:

this is a peice of kit NOONE should be without
                                                                                                              http://www.mikeduncan.com/wingrep-code-tool/
                                                                                                              ive been looking for something like that for so long,
                                                                                                              im amazed!
                                                                                                              surely it shouldnt be free!!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                TR?

I did it 4 times, nearly hitting pedestrians on two of those attempts.
                                                                                                                My car was in for the NCT yesterday and failed on some ball joint being broke. I left it into the garage this morning and they said a visual check should be enough and they would have it sorted by 11.30 (My test was at 12)

I was just about to leave the office and they called saying the car won’t be ready but they will give me a car to do the test in. I transferred my insurance over to the new yolk and went up to the test centre.

I got all the theory questions right and the car checks etc. I was sitting in the car testing the brake lights and he was checking the tax + insurance. I just had the disc from my own car in the display on the windshield and it obviously had my reg on it. I explained what had happened and he said “That’s grand have you got the cover letter” I answered no and that was that, I was on my way down the road to re apply!

I don’t need to get 15 lessons before I apply again so it’s not all bad.

Comment

Pretty horrific happenings in cork this morning. Can't link, as on phone, but looks like a man killed his two young daughters, and then ran his car into a ditch, killing himself. Details still sketchy, but horrible either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Ours is not to question why, but instead to go 'thank fck'! Think what's in our favour is mainly the broadly held view of 'well at least they're no Greece'!
                                                                                                                    yeah we're no Greece alright

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    they're in better shape than us

Comment

Holy mother of god at Michael Vick last night, just caught up on it this morning.

Was actually like a computer game at times, the opening plays of the first two quarters were just insane.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1IbKklePk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        Pretty horrific happenings in cork this morning. Can't link, as on phone, but looks like a man killed his two young daughters, and then ran his car into a ditch, killing himself. Details still sketchy, but horrible either way.

I was just reading about it. Awful.
                                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1116/ballycotton.html

I was just reading about it. Awful.
                                                                                                                          We have a house in ballycotton! Jesus Christ, I know the area so well, spent so much of my summers down there. Tragic.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X