This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    I had a similar incident on the last Enterprise from Belfast on Fiday.
    This train was close to empty ; ratio-wise it made the Aviva on Saturday look like a full house. There was maybe 80 punters cumulative on the entire 4 carriages.
    Because some couples/friends were happy to sit together it meant that everyone else basically had a nice 4 seater area to themselves.

And still I was looking daggers at the oul lad who had seated himself in the seat that I had selected for myself on the online booking system.
    I move him 100% of the time, along with the drunken ticket collector it would have made for an epic journey
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
      Are you serious? I can't speak for the ladies but when the lads hear your accent, they'll think you're a complete knobhead.
      I would have thought in the days of the Jacobites that it was very dangerous to take a scotsman prisoner. Just when you take his sword and his musket, he take the gigantic safety pin from his kilt and stabs you in the neck and run off barearsed to make his escape. I bet that worked a few times before they copped onto it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        In before MrsFlushdraw kills Careca
        Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
        Nah I have more then enough Scots in me to be fine and able to carry it off. Im from fine Edinburgh stock so no need for a tux for me its a sexy skirt for all the big nights out. Had to move here for the slightly nicer weather was really sold by the tourist board ads
        Just to clarify, i've no problems with Scots wearing kilts, its just plain retarded when Irish lads do it cos 'their grandfather once worked in Edinburgh for two weeks".

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          I move him 100% of the time, along with the drunken ticket collector it would have made for an epic journey
          we KNOW, you are the anti Rounders.

Comment

I know this is no longer the place for a little whinge but I'm running abysmally right now, I'm playing well but just cannot stay ahead no matter what! I know I'm only 80% favourite on the flop but even so, is it too much to expect to have your hand hold up approaching the bubble?! The hand was against the table idiot as well, couldn't fold any hand with a bare ace in it...sigh, onwards with the grind I suppose, approaching the bubble in another PLO tournie now.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, 4.4 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) (t10825)
            MP (t36792)
            Button (t7017)
            SB (t11470)
            BB (t14870)

Hero's M: 9.02

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, Q, J, K
            Hero bets t2800, 3 folds, BB calls t2000

Flop: (t6000) 10, 9, 6 (2 players)
            BB bets t6000, Hero raises to t8025 (All-In), BB calls t2025

Turn: (t22050) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t22050) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t22050

Results:
            BB had J, 5, 4, A (straight, six high).
            Hero had K, Q, J, K (one pair, Kings).
            Outcome: BB won t22050

Comment

http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

In before MrsFlushdraw kills Careca
                Originally posted by careca View Post
                Just to clarify, i've no problems with Scots wearing kilts, its just plain retarded when Irish lads do it cos 'their grandfather once worked in Edinburgh for two weeks".
                I don't think it's unusual for BubbleKing to not understand something.

Also someone needs to tell him 'LOL' is not a word which can be used in real life.

As in Lol Liverpool which was driving Dom crackers on Saturday. Saying it like it was a word instead of 3 letters doesn't sit well.

Comment

LOL is a perfectly acceptable term when trying to bridge the gap between internet peoples and real life peoples. Dom also needed to fully understand how I felt about liverpool

I achieved this albeit in a terribly annoying fashion

Comment

The World Bank is concerned about the need to bail out the Irish state. It has approached you, as an expert in Irish politics, to ask about the prospects for a.) the budget being passed and b.) the likelihood of an election in the next six months.
                    Write 500-1000 words
                    Due tomorrow at 5pm
                    wonder if i can quote pp/bf odds.

Comment

LOL is a perfectly acceptable term when trying to bridge the gap between internet peoples and real life peoples. Dom also needed to fully understand how I felt about liverpool

I achieved this albeit in a terribly annoying fashion
                      Its prob just me but would other people use words like "crossbaring" and "crushing" in relation to poker when talking IRL?

nice to meet you Tony, you were fairly well on when I met you at about 7 so I'd say a good night was had fair play!

Comment

Found this an interesting read:

There are many scientific observations that simply defy explanation. New Scientist takes a tour of exceptions that could rewrite all the rules

I did kind of lol at how anything that scientists can't explain about space they tend to just go with "Ah sure it's probably dark matter I suppose".

Seems kind of like what religious types would do....

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          I am strangely drawn to tylerdurden's phrase 'big ass boobs'

I'm sure hotspur could have a field day with this
                          Well historically one of the main evolutionary theories as to why human males find breasts attractive in females has been that they looks like buttocks. There are a bunch of newer evolutionary explanations about their indication of fitness or age but none of them seem that convincing to me.

Comment

some Portugeezer (OK, the Minister for Finance) says they are at 'high risk of needing a bailout' (decoded; we need some f**king money and we need it f**king now)

things may move very rapidly now, can Robbie Keane run faster than CR7?
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

There are many scientific observations that simply defy explanation. New Scientist takes a tour of exceptions that could rewrite all the rules

I did kind of lol at how anything that scientists can't explain about space they tend to just go with "Ah sure it's probably dark matter I suppose".

interesting timing, NASA have a conference called today at 4.30 to discuss the discovery of "an exceptional object in our cosmic neighbourhood"...
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                Its prob just me but would other people use words like "crossbaring" and "crushing" in relation to poker when talking IRL?

nice to meet you Tony, you were fairly well on when I met you at about 7 so I'd say a good night was had fair play!
                                yeah you too eoghan - prob didnt portray myself very well - im not like that all the time I swear

Id only use them if the people who I was talking to knew wtf I was on about

Comment

some Portugeezer (OK, the Minister for Finance) says they are at 'high risk of needing a bailout' (decoded; we need some f**king money and we need it f**king now)

things may move very rapidly now, can Robbie Keane run faster than CR7?
                                  Portugal skipping the queue on us?
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                    interesting timing, NASA have a conference called today at 4.30 to discuss the discovery of "an exceptional object in our cosmic neighbourhood"...
                                    Yeah I know, probably anticipation of that is what has me looking at this kind of stuff all day.

I'm well prepared for a major disappointment from that press conference fwiw...

Comment

Decisions Decisions

Hey Lads, I need a bit of advice here. I logged into my Paddy Poker a/c last night for the first time in months and seen there was €15 in it, happy days freeroll. Well low and behold i entered an $11 6 handed and got 2nd for like just over €200. I never play online anymore, at the moment I'm a live tournament player and I crush but I'm undecided weather to start a small mtt roll online with this measly 200 quid and try to spin it up or put in towards UKIPT Galway entry (or maybe Galway sats).

What you guys think? Just so we're clear €200 doesn't represent a big proportion of my roll at all I'm just undecided what to do with this freeroll monies, cheers.
                                      http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                      http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Portugal skipping the queue on us?
                                        greasy wops eh

(actually what is the perjorative term for a Portugese person?)

Comment

grand job. don't need to worry about the budget anymore.

Comment

Yes indeed everyone wants to talk about Harry Potters little friend now grown up . I admit shes pretty but she still looks like that kid from the 1st movie. I'd need to see some large buttock shaped boobies before I buy into it.

Comment

Yeah I know, probably anticipation of that is what has me looking at this kind of stuff all day.

I'm well prepared for a major disappointment from that press conference fwiw...
                                              as am I. If it was anything really big, Im sure the white house would be more involved. If its that bubble thing it'll be boring. watching the ISS space walk today was interesting though.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

greasy wops eh

Sardine eating dive monkeys

Comment

as am I. If it was anything really big, Im sure the white house would be more involved. If its that bubble thing it'll be boring. watching the ISS space walk today was interesting though.
                                                  It won't be the bubble - that was discovered by the Fermi telescope.

This is something Chandra found...

Comment

It was an interesting article, but not for the reasons you've stated.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That will probably be the Gamma Ray bubbles that haven't been getting enough attention

Edit
                                                      Doh!

It won't be the bubble - that was discovered by the Fermi telescope.

This is something Chandra found...
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Shane, you will pick up a cheap and cheerful tux in Pennys for around €50 no need to spend huge on something you’re hardly going to wear. I picked one up a while back and it done the job.
                                                        Oh BTW are you still UNDEFEATED Day two and still suffering with a poxy hangover from that IPB piss up, I am such an old man who should know better.

I also have the joy of heading off to sunny Birmingham tomorrow morning for work, flying out at 6am FML.

Comment

NASA Finds Youngest Nearby Black Hole"
                                                          For Release: November 15, 2010

Evidence for the youngest known black hole in our cosmic neighborhood has been found using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and other telescopes. The age and proximity of this object could provide astronomers with a unique opportunity to watch a black hole develop during its infancy.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Bad call on the bubble again Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                              Hey Lads, I need a bit of advice here. I logged into my Paddy Poker a/c last night for the first time in months and seen there was €15 in it, happy days freeroll. Well low and behold i entered an $11 6 handed and got 2nd for like just over €200. I never play online anymore, at the moment I'm a live tournament player and I crush but I'm undecided weather to start a small mtt roll online with this measly 200 quid and try to spin it up or put in towards UKIPT Galway entry (or maybe Galway sats).

What you guys think? Just so we're clear €200 doesn't represent a big proportion of my roll at all I'm just undecided what to do with this freeroll monies, cheers.
                                                              Bolded bits are a level yeah?

I sure hope so.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

For any mashup fans. Girl Talk released new album today. Just downloaded it and started listening. Sounds big already!

Free download as always

Comment

I think I'm getting the cold shoulder...

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Need some BBV assistance.

name the top premiership players per letter of the Alphabet. 26 players. Sorry I can't attach the XL sheet.

Eg C for Cole and S for Shearer.

Comment

Skyline is an absolute dire piece of fucking trash pox cunt of a movie! Seriously considering sending an email to the makers and distributors telling them to go fuck themselves
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        Skyline is an absolute dire piece of fucking trash pox cunt of a movie! Seriously considering sending an email to the makers and distributors telling them to go fuck themselves
                                                                        In fairness it looked absolute gick from the trailers!!

Contemplating going to see Let Me In on the day off tomorrow. Bit afraid its going to ruin the original version for me tho, which was quality stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          So it's better then The Last Airbender and 2012?
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            Need some BBV assistance.

name the top premiership players per letter of the Alphabet. 26 players. Sorry I can't attach the XL sheet.

Eg C for Cole and S for Shearer.
                                                                            try naming our team against the All Blacks

Kearney
                                                                            Bowe
                                                                            O'Driscoll
                                                                            Darcy
                                                                            Fitzgerald
                                                                            Sexton
                                                                            Reddan
                                                                            Heaslip
                                                                            Wallace
                                                                            Ferris
                                                                            some lump
                                                                            O'Callaghan
                                                                            An Other Lump
                                                                            Get well soon Jerry
                                                                            Healy

P Wallace never again to be allowed within sight of an Irish training camp - please Deccie!

hopefully the roof blows off the Aviva and we can call it a draw. I'm scared.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqSjzSKZpM[/ame]

Go on Bridie!

Comment

Toner to start vs AB's Raoul? He's seriously lightweight, but dominates the lineout, so fucking tall!

P.Wallace had a nightmare against Samoa definitely. I still rate him though.

The 12/13 axis is due a break soon. We could see Bowe/Fitz in there in the next few months. (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  Bolded bits are a level yeah?

I sure hope so.
                                                                                  I have a feeling you want me to say yes.... so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                    I saw this when it was on the news, knew it would become a youtube hit

Comment

Just when you think Bill Clinton can't get anymore awesome....

Comment

I have a feeling you want me to say yes.... so yes.
                                                                                        Grand, I can stop cringing now.

Comment

greasy wops eh

I find that "oleaginous cunts" does for all oil secreting Iberian and Italian types.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Toner to start vs AB's Raoul? He's seriously lightweight, but dominates the lineout, so fucking tall!

P.Wallace had a nightmare against Samoa definitely. I still rate him though.

The 12/13 axis is due a break soon. We could see Bowe/Fitz in there in the next few months. (I hope)
                                                                                            He contributed nothing in open play, got lifted for kick off's and missed 3/3 due to poor positioning. I would be worried if he started against NZ.

Although it would be entertaining to see a Peter Couch type getting flattened by a couple of New Zealanders. TIMBER....

Wallace looked out of his depth against even Samoa in the centre, was easily Ireland's weakest player in possession.

I thought Fitzgearld did well at FB but got poor reviews in the papers, not sure why.
                                                                                            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              They found the testicles of God! Certainly an exceptional object in my book.

Comment

Move it to Sportsbook
                                                                                                Stick it all on Wagner ftw
                                                                                                Disclaimer - got this tip in Barrys on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  For any mashup fans. Girl Talk released new album today. Just downloaded it and started listening. Sounds big already!

Free download as always
                                                                                                  download links down for me
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                    He contributed nothing in open play, got lifted for kick off's and missed 3/3 due to poor positioning. I would be worried if he started against NZ.

Although it would be entertaining to see a Peter Couch type getting flattened by a couple of New Zealanders. TIMBER....

Wallace looked out of his depth against even Samoa in the centre, was easily Ireland's weakest player in possession.

I thought Fitzgearld did well at FB but got poor reviews in the papers, not sure why.
                                                                                                    D.Ryan looks to be out thanks to kicking a lad in the mickey, so we've a choice of O'Callaghan, O'Driscoll, Toner, Tuohy or O'Donoghue in second row. Need 3 of these, I just think that we will need the lineout hugely this weekend, and Toner gives an edge there.

The scrum is a lost cause unless we have at least one of Court and Ross on at all times.

Wallace was muck, I was disappointed, I think he should be doing much better!

I was at the NZ game here on Sat, they absolutely coasted to a win, never got out of second gear, and could've put out 12 players and still won. Scotland were dreadful, at least that's one bonus of the AI's, that we find out that we're not playing the worst NH rugby!

Comment

download links down for me
                                                                                                      Server obviously smashed. Available on Torrent in that bay place that pirates visit

Comment

The iphone charger stopped working about five weeks ago, wouldn't sync with the pc either, pain in the hole as I use the camera a lot on it and have to email photos to myself whenever I wanted to post them online or whatever.

I could charge it on a sony docking station so only a slight inconvenience there.

I spent hours on various mac fora trying to solve it, switching it off and on, resetting it, pressing the mute button up and down 8 times blah blah blah, nothing worked. Seems it's a huge issue, people have no clue what's causing it, I pretty much gave up weeks ago. But today I really needed to sync it, called Vodafone and they told me to bring it in to one of the shops.

Was just about to head to the square earlier when I noticed a tiny piece of fluff lodged in the charging port. Toothpicked it out and boom, working perfect.

I'm such a knob head.

Comment

try naming our team against the All Blacks

Kearney
                                                                                                          Bowe
                                                                                                          O'Driscoll
                                                                                                          Darcy
                                                                                                          Fitzgerald
                                                                                                          Sexton
                                                                                                          Reddan
                                                                                                          Heaslip
                                                                                                          Wallace
                                                                                                          Ferris
                                                                                                          some lump
                                                                                                          O'Callaghan
                                                                                                          An Other Lump
                                                                                                          Get well soon Jerry
                                                                                                          Healy

P Wallace never again to be allowed within sight of an Irish training camp - please Deccie!

hopefully the roof blows off the Aviva and we can call it a draw. I'm scared.
                                                                                                          O'Connell was saying how the ball was like a bar of some this weather , which makes it difficult when you are trying to find form. I dunno surely pick your best 15 and see if they can do it mr Kidney. Looks like an Epic 6 nations ahead. The English and the Welsh looked great.

All Blacks 47- Ireland 15
                                                                                                          Argies 35 - Ireland 20

In my view. get yer moneis on.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 15-11-10, 18:26.

Comment

Just got this e mail:

Your webmail quota has exceeded the set quota which is 20 GB. you are currently running on 20.9 GB. To re-activate and increase your webmail quota please click the link below.

[Random Link]

Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your webmail account.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Local host

Gotta be bad news/virus? The link looks dodgey enough and its from Szidonia Haragos whoever he may be.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Carl_Morrissey; 15-11-10, 17:17.

Comment

im thinking of joining Floattheturn.
                                                                                                              Ianmc said it was a pretty good site for MTT training.

just wondering if any one here is a member and what you think of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Move it to Sportsbook
                                                                                                                Stick it all on Wagner ftw
                                                                                                                Disclaimer - got this tip in Barrys on Saturday
                                                                                                                Just on XFactor, what were the odds on Aiden going last night? Must have been massive. A friend told me there was a leak saying he was in the bottom of the public vote but I didn't listen!

We are getting hammered by the All Blacks at the weekend, can't see anything else.
                                                                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                  This is the reason why yourself and Hailo are the perfect perverted photographer/blogger tag team. You never miss a trick . If it was left up to me I would never have ever seen those boobs, thank you.
                                                                                                                  Why thank you I think

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  Kat Dennings is a phenomenal looking woman. I'll take her over unhealthy size 6 / 8 models / Nadine Coyles every day of the week.
                                                                                                                  High 5 Lloyd!

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                  Shane, you will pick up a cheap and cheerful tux in Pennys for around €50 no need to spend huge on something you’re hardly going to wear. I picked one up a while back and it done the job.
                                                                                                                  Oh BTW are you still UNDEFEATED Day two and still suffering with a poxy hangover from that IPB piss up, I am such an old man who should know better.

I also have the joy of heading off to sunny Birmingham tomorrow morning for work, flying out at 6am FML.
                                                                                                                  Have to say it again Epic Drunkness Fran, how much did the taxi cost home?

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  In fairness it looked absolute gick from the trailers!!

Contemplating going to see Let Me In on the day off tomorrow. Bit afraid its going to ruin the original version for me tho, which was quality stuff.
                                                                                                                  I liked the look of the trailer do like all that kind of alien stuff.

Ive seen better B movie alien stuff than this which had a budget of $10-20 million, what a waster of money!

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                  So it's better then The Last Airbender and 2012?
                                                                                                                  I will not watch the last airbender because of M Might Shirvu;wabgqfbgqAQIB;VSAB 2012 was terrible but not the worst.
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Gotta be bad news/virus? The link looks dodgey enough and its from Szidonia Haragos whoever he may be.
                                                                                                                    Delete that link ffs if you think it's dodgy.
                                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                      Delete that link ffs if you think it's dodgy.
                                                                                                                      Done, reckless copy n paste.

Comment

If Stephen McLean / Carfax is reading (or someone who knows him is),
                                                                                                                        please read your PM's and give me a shout.

Thanks.

Comment

Ugh, just had a diabolical session. 4.5 buyins gone in 450 hands. Nothying went right for me at all.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X