• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9vasCOXNaA

Edit - And he just scored another.

Opr
    65 goals in 65 games, fkin hell!!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
      any stream for haye harrison?
      Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      LOL
      In fairness to him I'm surprised myself that such a mega fight wasn't on in Vegas or Madison Square Gardens.

Downtown, fight is over, Haye stopped A-Force in the third. Shame really, Audley was just about to seize the day I reckon.

Comment

if anyone is interested in trying something new in the bedroom, the chinese have a new angle on it

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

this is a first for me
          having a few cans here atm and after a shitty day at the pokers iam gonna see how i go with a few drinks
          so firing up a few sng's ftw

this could be a disaster

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

EDIT - Arthur MacBride is one of the most beautiful Irish tunes I've ever hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBGkhPx529g
            Great song !
            This too shall pass.

Comment

What does DNG stand for,

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                this is a first for me
                having a few cans here atm and after a shitty day at the pokers iam gonna see how i go with a few drinks
                so firing up a few sng's ftw

this could be a disaster
                SN?:

fancy hu?

leave the tables now for your own good

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  What does DNG stand for,
                  you trying to find him Ace?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Great song !
                    on drunken repeat.

Nightclub time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      What does DNG stand for,
                      Daily Ninety Grand

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                        SN?:

fancy hu?

leave the tables now for your own good
                        that you ACE

Comment

Just busted the DNG for $190
                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Some spectacular drunkenness and debauchery going on in the Belvedere now.
                            going to be some very sick heads tomorrow.
                            I tried to bust Finkel out of the cash game so we could get a live WW game going but I failed.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Raheny Red owes me money if he wins any for what can only be described as "love dumping"... Facepalm!

Anybody had Icarus's phone number pm please

Comment

I hate to break the 'No politics at the weekend' unwritten rule, but this is quite interesting.

Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams says he will give up his Westminster and Stormont seats to run for election in the Irish Republic.

Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams is expected to announce later that he intends running for the Irish parliament in the next election.
                                An obvious seat for 62-year-old Mr Adams to attempt to win would be in County Louth, just across the border from Northern Ireland.
                                Louth is currently represented by Sinn Fein's Arthur Morgan, who has said he plans to step down at the next election.

Comment

just in now meself, the Aviva was empty Ireland were shite , exact same seats as last week, got too cosy in the pub afterwards so too late to go into the ipb game. enjoying watching the all blacks, fk theyll kill us.

Emmett those Brady tunes are class, he does a mean version of the Lakes of Ponchatrein

enjoy with some guinness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqaz-NFw4AE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqaz-NFw4AE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zKMG8jwkcU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zKMG8jwkcU[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_RGgFSN3M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_RGgFSN3M[/ame]

Comment

Paul Brady does is an Irish saint,

I'm bollixed. Ireland ship 30 points next week.

feel like an oul fellas watching 19yet olds stumbling round.
                                    Willie more Brady? O know loads of him, need more

Comment

Paul Brady does is an Irish saint,

I'm bollixed. Ireland ship 30 points next week.

feel like an oul fellas watching 19yet olds stumbling round.
                                      Willie more Brady? O know loads of him, need more
                                      sure stick down yer favs, always worth a listen. same ol story is my fav though and youve already posted it, reminds me of me and my brother johnnie on the piss, tried to play ir one night at a party, Brady is too high for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        sure stick down yer favs, always worth a listen. same ol story is my fav though and youve already posted it, reminds me of me and my brother johnnie on the piss, tried to play ir one night at a party, Brady is too high for me.
                                        Caledonia. Ame old story, the Island, arthur McBride, a fucking sensational guitarist. One of irelands best

Comment

god damn it
                                          bubbled the ipb game 72 gonna 72
                                          great craic though
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            god damn it
                                            bubbled the ipb game 72 gonna 72
                                            great craic though
                                            Whos left?

Comment

Good fight in the making on the Pacman undercard.

Cordoba who Bernard Dunne beat a few years ago against Rigondeaux who is recognized as the greatest amateur of all time. Been a let down so far though!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                Whos left?
                                                Rasta, 72, heilo, bannanaman and some others
                                                on the plus side, I got Rasta's lighter
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Wana give me odds on 72 binking it?

Comment

damo was trying to get a book going, I wouldnt back against him, monster stack after busting me

stream for the fight?

Comment

damo was trying to get a book going, I wouldnt back against him, monster stack after busting me

stream for the fight?
                                                      Im watching it here where you have to pay £2 for a day pass or £6 for a 2 month pass. Only signed up today for the haye fight so. The quality is very good for a stream and it shows alot of the premiership and la liga games.

Comment

stream for the fight?

shano did you hear the commentators calling bernard dunne, graham dunne ? i was like who the fuck is graham dunne haha

Comment

paying is for wimps
                                                          I've 6 different streams at the mo
                                                          just looking for the shortest to type into a ps3

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                            http://sportzonepr.net/ch1.html

shano did you hear the commentators calling bernard dunne, graham dunne ? i was like who the fuck is graham dunne haha
                                                            ha,nope must have missed that!

Comment

Did I hear that right, did 2 judges disagree by a margin of 9 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                Did I hear that right, did 2 judges disagree by a margin of 9 rounds?
                                                                Yup, pretty insane.

Comment

top top linkage

Web sports search engine, which helps you find quality sports streams over online. We mostly list VIP streams that can be stream over all the devices

Comment

Make sure I give ye a full and detailed trip report tomoro lads.

We all deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      Make sure I give ye a full and detailed trip report tomoro lads.

We all deserve it!
                                                                      Do it now - much better to post it up whilst the alcohol is still flooding through the veins.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        Do it now - much better to post it up whilst the alcohol is still flooding through the veins.
                                                                        No man I'll do a good long one tomoro when I'm not so tired.

I'll do pictures and YouTube soundtracks and the whole lot if ye're lucky!

Comment

Brady >>>>>>>>>>>> the lot of you.
                                                                          Saint

god I[m stupidly shitfaced

Comment

Jesus I'd have to be in a serious state to be sitting up at 5am listening to Paul fucking Brady.

Comment

Jebus, thats as corrupt a set of boxing judges as I've seen in a while.

Comment

WTF is the stry with the judges 97-93 to Jones, What fight was he watching?

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                  Jesus I'd have to be in a serious state to be sitting up at 5am listening to Paul fucking Brady.
                                                                                  true, but nobody sounds better at 4:20

Comment

I reckon I could come up with a lot of people that do, but each to their own.

Comment

I have Manny in the 10th and 11th. Mon Manny!

Comment

stream? Too drunk to searxh

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                          stream? Too drunk to searxh
                                                                                          .

Comment

Manny Pacquio, Sky Sports 1.
                                                                                            Audley Harrison, Sky Box Office.

Future civilisations will never be able to figure this out.

Comment

First two rounds have been fantastic stuff. Very close so far.

Comment

Great fight now!

Edit - This is a great link

Username: admin Password: boxingguru

Opr

Comment

One of the best fights ive ever seen. Unreal stuff.

Comment

Yeah its been an incredible fight to watch.

Opr

Comment

I have Manny in the 10th and 11th. Mon Manny!
                                                                                                      Feel a bit robbed but either way manny has been awesome.

Comment

He showed he has some chin as he took some serious punches in that fight. Surely Floyd will never let the fight between them happen after watching that ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                          He showed he has some chin as he took some serious punches in that fight. Surely Floyd will never let the fight between them happen after watching that ?

Opr
                                                                                                          I hope it goes ahead but cant see it happening.

Would be some spectacle.

Comment

It would truly be one of the biggest sporting events of a generation.

Opr

Comment

I ended up second, good karma imo
                                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

GG Rasta. Would have been fun had you doubled through the last hand. Although after that much pokers was happy for it to end there.

Wana give me odds on 72 binking it?
                                                                                                                Should have got on!

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                                                                                                  GG Rasta. Would have been fun had you doubled through the last hand. Although after that much pokers was happy for it to end there.

Should have got on!

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                                                                  Yeah well played and not just on final table, ye were solid from a few tables out. Enjoy the trophy!
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Pac man is the greatest.

Comment

if we do that again can we just skip the poker nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        if we do that again can we just skip the poker nonsense?
                                                                                                                        Want.
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                          Raheny Red owes me money if he wins any for what can only be described as "love dumping"... Facepalm!

Anybody had Icarus's phone number pm please
                                                                                                                          Feck it dude,we were looking for you.
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X