This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not enough Karma, ft bubble. 10th for $500
    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

ul man

Comment

Biography of Daniel Heimiller, an American tournament poker player. Live performance and online achievements, interesting facts from the player's life.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
          When I clicked his hendon mob page and saw he had $3m in tournament winnings dating back to 1992, I thought to myself - this guy might be break even despite all that.
          Turns out I may be right...

The 'reasons why I deserve a website' bit is pretty weird, like you need to justify it, refreshing though.

Reasons why I deserve a Website

1) I have the home phone number for Annie Duke, (Which will promptly go on auction, on my site, if I go broke).

2) If I cash at the world series 20 more times I’ll go from 35th to 5th in all-time cash outs at the World Series of poker tournaments!

3) I have been staked by more of the top 100 poker players in the world than any other player! Including Johnny Chan, Kathy Liebert, Eric Seidel, Men the Master, Hassan Habib etc. etc. etc.

4) I’ve won over 30 poker tournaments on the internet including a World championship of on-line poker and ,amazingly ,six $11, with rebuy, tournaments!

5) If I win one WPT tournament for $3,760,000 I’ll go from 188th to 23rd in All-time, World Wide, Tournament money winnings! And be the only player to have won a WPT, WSOP and WCOOP tournament.

6) As I speak I've won $1,716,155 in Tournaments! Of course I've lost $1,716,135 in entries, but that still makes me a $20 lifetime Winner!! Much better than most!

7) I finished third in the University of Detroit Toothpick Bridge contest.
          I wonder has he factored expenses into that....?

He has gone from 35th to 23rd in all time number of wsop cashes, one above Phil Ivey and one below Johnny Chan.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1X92-620Tw&feature=related[/ame]

Might email him and see if he is willing to replace Icarus here.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

He looks kinda like a ginger Paul Giamatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

Might email him and see if he is willing to replace Icarus here.
              An unpossibility.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                An unpossibility.
                You are irreplaceable Icky.

Comment

Thought i'd be ok for the the game today but I'm feeling like crap and in no state to be going anywhere.

Sorry lads.

I have a train ticket booked and paid for for 11 o'clock from Waterford of it's any use to anyone.

Pm me quick and i'll send on the reservation number .
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pm sent icarus.

Comment

Today is one of my fave games of season my mother is brummie and all that side are Villa fans living about 10 mins from Villa park. My Da was always United and I inherited that. been to the Villa park game the last 2 seasons kinda sick I'm missing it this year.

Keep the red flag flying high.

Liverpool take on Stoke at 5.30 0n ESPN Laddies price up under 2.5 goals at 4/7 Powers and most other firms go 4/6 with a few 8/13. The standout bet of the day for me is under 2.5 with StanJames at 8/11(also on Betfair). Should be a tight game Stoke have been involved in a few games this season with decent scorelines a couple of 3-1 and 2-1 3-0 etc. But Hodgson won't come with a goal fest in mind it'll be a 1-0 smash and grab job, which could go either way.

Comment

Aston Villa: Friedel, Luke Young, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Albrighton, Hogg, Bannan, Downing, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor.
                        Subs: Guzan, Delfouneso, Osbourne, Lichaj, Herd, Lowry, Johnson.
                        Man Utd: Van der Sar, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Fletcher, Carrick, Nani, Hernandez, Berbatov.
                        Subs: Amos, Smalling, Fabio Da Silva, O'Shea, Obertan, Macheda, Gibson.

Comment

is this a good deal? blinds are just about to go to 4k/8k??

Player A 170k
                          Player B 90k
                          Player C 70k

Original payout

1st = 3540
                          2nd = 2100
                          3rd = 1560

deal

1st = 2700
                          2nd = 2430
                          3rd 2070

Comment

horrific deal for A, great for the other two

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              horrific deal for A, great for the other two
                              cool thanks - was on msn to one of the lads (he was in 2nd) and he was asking what he should do - I told him to snap their hand off. he just didnt seem to happy about it so thought Id ask here.

deal making is important but its hard to know what to factor into your decision

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                is this a good deal? blinds are just about to go to 4k/8k??

Player A 170k
                                Player B 90k
                                Player C 70k

Original payout

1st = 3540
                                2nd = 2100
                                3rd = 1560

deal

1st = 2700
                                2nd = 2430
                                3rd 2070
                                the deal offered is close to the chip chop calculator,

i wouldnt if i was chipleader tho

Comment

yeah the CL fooked himself alright. I think my mate felt he was better than the other too but it was a bit of a crap shoot at that stage so I think the deal was the right call

Comment

Good news for those of you who want to watch BBC shows online:

The BBC's iPlayer video-on-demand service has been an unqualified success since its rollout back in 2007 and now it's taking the next logical step in expanding its reach: it's going global. Such is the word from John Smith, the generically named head of BBC Worldwide, who sees the international market for British shows as "under-exploited" and wants to see the iPlayer opened up beyond the Queen's home isles. Of course, since continental Europeans and North Americans aren't subject to the same backbreaking TV license fee, there'll be a new commercial element to the service, though the Beeb's bigwigs have yet to figure out if that means users will have to pay a levy or put up with some ads. Either way, we've got quite a few eager iPlayer viewers on our own staff, so we imagine whenever and however the switch does get flipped, it'll be welcomed by all.

BBC iPlayer going international next year, will be either fee- or ad-supported
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Brag: Going to Vegas in the morning.

Beat: Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                        Brag: Going to Vegas in the morning.

Beat: Missing the IPB game
                                        FYP

Comment

I'll probably get over it.

Comment

Need villa to hold, evens at home +1 goal was too good for passing up

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                              Need villa to hold, evens at home +1 goal was too good for passing up
                                              a speculative request for a 45 min hold....

Comment

How arent Villa winning this?

Edit: 1-0, A. Young
                                                Last edited by shano_88; 13-11-10, 14:23.

Comment

United are awful!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                    United are awful!

the worst united team in years, how are they still in contention for the pl, fcuking hopeless they are

Comment

I always wonder that whenever I look at the United team but the fuckers are always up there.

Comment

just had to delete what I said about Macheda

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1
                                                          Macheda wouldn't get a game for Sligo Rovers tomorrow, useless tool
                                                          spoke too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                            the worst united team in years, how are they still in contention for the pl, fcuking hopeless they are
                                                            Have you watched the game today?

They have been awful.

Comment

Have you watched the game today?

They have been awful.
                                                              That what he said!

Comment

Only need to play for ten minutes it seems haha!

Great response.

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                  spoke too soon?

you wern't supposed to see that, you're too quick........

Comment

United are my team & maybe that comeback is why they are there or thereabouts ...........but they were & are hopeless, especially in midfield

Comment

Dean bottled the penalty incident to be fair, how can it not be a read if he gives a penalty?

Comment

+1

Taking the 1pm flight to chicago, arrives in Vegas around 8 pm their time, quick shower and into spearmint rhino for 9
                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Dean bottled the penalty incident to be fair, how can it not be a read if he gives a penalty?
                                                                          Vidic should have got a second yellow aswell celebrating the goal. Young got one. LOL consistency!

Comment

cos he wasn't last man back, ferdinand was as close

Comment

I thought it was denying a goal scoring oppurtunity now

Comment

There's no such rule as last man, it's just something commentators say. It's "denying a clear goalscoring opportunity". He's 12 yards out in centre of the goal.

When you see Bramble getting sent for taking out Carroll 25 yards out on the far right handside of the box, and then see that, it's easy to see why managers get so annoyed at no consistency.
                                                                                Last edited by The C Kid; 13-11-10, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                  Vidic should have got a second yellow aswell celebrating the goal. Young got one. LOL consistency!
                                                                                  Would have been a harsh one. Brown ploughed him into the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                    Would have been a harsh one. Brown ploughed him into the crowd
                                                                                    Then Brown should get the yellow

So either way they have a man sent off!

Comment

There's no such rule as last man, it's just something commentators say. It's "denying a clear goalscoring opportunity". He's 12 yards out in centre of the goal.

When you see Bramble getting sent for taking out Carroll 25 yards out on the far right handside of the box, and then see that, it's easy to see why managers get so annoyed at no consistency.
                                                                                      Very true, this straight red rule isn't enforced in all these situations. Refs normally just bottle it and give a yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                        It was released today, wanted to go see it but ended up going to see Due Date, really funny

Kinda tilts me when people go "its no Hangover" eh it has nothing to do with it you idiot!
                                                                                        I'm not having this Danny, It was a shocker, Pure shite. The first half was bearable but the 2nd half was lol bad. Your right it shouldn't be compared to the Hangover it should be compared to Plains Trains and Automobiles as its a buddy road movie. But if John Hughes and John Candy seen how they do it these days they would turn in their graves.

Comment

Pav having a shocker for Spurs. Lol @ VDV not taking penalties.

Opr

Comment

Anyone watching England Australia? Game on.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                              Pav having a shocker for Spurs. Lol @ VDV not taking penalties.

Opr
                                                                                              Pav took a peno ahead of VdV and missed? FFS FF points gone amiss there

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                Pav took a peno ahead of VdV and missed? FFS FF points gone amiss there
                                                                                                Yes, he also missed a sitter just before that but just put the ball in the back of the net so guess its all good Bale carrying his CL form into the league. He's been rampant and has an assist and a goal already.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                  Yes, he also missed a sitter just before that but just put the ball in the back of the net so guess its all good Bale carrying his CL form into the league. He's been rampant and has an assist and a goal already.

Opr
                                                                                                  I think his point was that he has VdV and would expert him to score a peno and so he's not happy, i don't think he cares if pav scores tbh.

Comment

Ireland so so bad.

Comment

We play a 100 times better when Pav plays so I don't care if he misses sitters all day, as we create f*ck all in the Premiership when he doesn't.

Comment

So did anything mad happen here over the last week?

What's the story with the thread title?

Comment

Brag: I must have never pressed confirm changes when I changed my FF team and left Dann and Foster in when I'd planned on taking them out. Ship the double clean sheet!

Beat: I had also planned on starting Foley but he was left on my bench.

Comment

Murrayfield. Hoping for a huge score!

Comment

hmmmm mixed day on the FF front. New signing Jarvis did the business ad VdV as capt as well. But had Foster and Albrighton on the bench

Comment

I went for Carroll over Bale for captain. Happy with at least 15 points from Bale but 30 would've obv been sweeter!

Comment

Snagged two free premium level tickets to the Ireland-v-Samoa game earlier, I was planning to head down to Slatterys around 2pm to see if I could get some tickets for €25 / each (knew there were a lot of unwanted ones floating around) but spotted a post on Boards offering some unwanted freebies. Only started to PM back and forth at 1.45pm or so but it turned out the guy offering them actually lives where I do in Milltown and I picked them up (he refused payment) at 1.55pm or so, loads of time to get to the game! People can be really sound, he was initially willing to drive to Donnybrook to hand them over to me, without wanting any cash at all and just wanting them to be used.

Have Bale in the FF but managed to transfer Pav out this week for Carroll My front line of Pav, Berbs and Tevez give me a grand total of 5 points this week! Need my captain Malouda to do the business tomorrow.

My hope for the Grand Prix - Webber and Alonso to run into each other and Vettel to grab the title from under both of their noses...I dislike both of them and think Vettel is a great driver and more importantly seems like a decent person to boot.

Comment

The Irish Republic is in preliminary talks with eurozone officials for financial support, the BBC learns, but Dublin denies the report.

Comment

Querido in the 7.20 @ Wolverhampton has a great chance by all accounts.

Comment

time to go and check the attic

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Anybody watching the darts, my 4 yr old daughter asked about Brombeg (female player), who's the man with the ladies face

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X