This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    What do you mean "a bit weird" - it's lolobvious that it's a scam!
    Yeah i no but weird that they choose Paypal when it's meant to be a safer way to pay.

Comment

Tempted to buy it along with one other book so that it will show as

'customers who bought this book have also bought 'insert book'.

What book though?

Tough one though, hard to comment without knowing the content of the book.
      Piece about the author here.

Most people incorrectly seem to believe that paedophiles and molesters are one and the same. (reading amazon comments)
      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-11-10, 00:18.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
        Did anybody else see what Joey Barton done? what an absolute excuse of a man. He's bee given the privelege of still playing premier league football after all he's done and he goes back to being an absolute thug.
        Scumbag, does the wipe your tears shit after as well

+from same game, anyone who wants to know why top flight football is now shite, just need to look at the Newcastle goal

Andy Carrol, thats Centre Forward Andy Carrol, left standing on his own at the side edge of the peno area, for a free kick
        kick taken, he runs in, free header
        you honestly would not see it in the Phoenix park (to paraphrase eamo)

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          What did he do now?
          Barton and Gamst Pedersen brush arms whilst walking by each other. No more than that. Barton walks back up to Pedersen and decides he wants to cave his ribs in and lets fly with a serious body punch. Pedersen goes down and Barton gets away with it becuase the ref wasn't looking. I'd imagine he's looking at a 3 match ban.

Comment

What did he do now?
            Thumped Blackburns Pederson in the stomach very slyly for no apparent reason! Very scummy!
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
              Tempted to buy it along with one other book so that it will show as

'customers who bought this book have also bought 'insert book'.

What book though?
              King James Proddy Bible, cut the catlicks a bit of slack

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                King James Proddy Bible, cut the catlicks a bit of slack
                No way, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  Thumped Blackburns Pederson in the stomach very slyly for no apparent reason! Very scummy!
                  I heard it was because he got picked over Barton for this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0aIVc27iA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0aIVc27iA
                    Why would anyone hate on that genius add. He's also started playing well for the first time in about four years too. Looked like he was gonna cry when Barton punched him.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Who's hating the ad? Thats why Barton was pissed at MGP

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0aIVc27iA
                        Could someone explain to me what this is about please.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Graph after 10 days from the guy doing the 100 buyins @ 2/4 PLO in 31 days ... SICK!

Opr

Comment

Could someone explain to me what this is about please.
                            Promoting fruit to kids

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                              Yeah i no but weird that they choose Paypal when it's meant to be a safer way to pay.
                              They're not going to send you any money on paypal, they're just going to pretend they do so you send them the playstation.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                Promoting fruit to kids
                                How many bananas did you go for?

Comment

Pokerstars FPPs

is there tournies on stars for fpp buy-in with an FPP payout?
                                  i have 0 balance in account and i want to make 23 fpps more to buy something at the vip store.

Comment

them flipz on stars still on?

Comment

anyone having issues on stars since the update?

Comment

Has Full Tilt just gone down??
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                          Yeah gone for me. Thought it was my internets but if you're not able to connect too then something's broken. Just scooped a huge pot too, hope it got credited to my account!
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            Yeah gone for me. Thought it was my internets but if you're not able to connect too then something's broken. Just scooped a huge pot too, hope it got credited to my account!
                                            Uh was in the middle of a losing session and was pretty angry, absolutely on life tilt now.

Back now i think, may give it 20 to calm down i think.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Uh was in the middle of a losing session and was pretty angry, absolutely on life tilt now.

Back now i think, may give it 20 to calm down i think.
                                              SN?

Comment

No interruptions for me, unless you playing a tournie and they call that a 'break'.

Are you heading to Barrys on Sat Mick?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWDVPINu60&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWDVPINu60&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

How are we looking for another WW turbo?

Need 7.
                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

No interruptions for me, unless you playing a tournie and they call that a 'break'.

Are you heading to Barrys on Sat Mick?
                                                      Dunno so, break prob for the best anyway.

Yeah looking forward to it, you playing yeah?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDRbxoQIA0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDRbxoQIA0[/ame]

Comment

A far better email leaked from PwC:

"Today is my last day at PwC. I haven't sent this to everyone because what would be the point? Why do people send their leaving emails to everyone? We didn't care about you then and we certainly don't care about you now. I still presume hardly any of you knew me, which is good because I'm rubbish at audit, so I wouldn't have helped your stellar careers."

It is believed that Mr Jenkins joined the auditor three years ago as a university graduate. He would have been earning up to £30,000 as a trainee chartered accountant on a three-year training contract.

After attacking his colleagues, Mr Jenkins then turned his fire on the decor at his City office, saying: "I've also learned how not to decorate an office - green and orange block colour walls with business buzz phrases on. 'Find your space', 'always add value' etc. Where do these terrible phrases come from? Is there a team of people lurking about in Embankment Place whose only duty is to pump out corporate drivel?

"Oh yah Rupert, I like 'diversify your outlook'"
                                                          "Fantastic, fantastic, let's roll it out"
                                                          "I'll action that"
                                                          "By close of play?"
                                                          "Oh, absolutely."
                                                          "What does it mean, though?"
                                                          "Hm. Fantastic point, we'll have to revolutionise outside the box on this one, I can tell."
                                                          "Touch base on this a-sap?"
                                                          "Rather.""

Mr Jenkins was equally scathing about events attended by PwC management.
                                                          He said: "I look forward immensely to never having to attend an event in which Our Beloved Leaders stand up and tell us we've massively exceeded budget, so in reward we get no bonuses and instead we get the treat of listening to Coldplay while quotes from the greatest leaders of our times are played across a screen. Dare we be different? Not really. What we dare to do is stick out 3 years until we get the ACA and we can leave. Except me, obviously. I got fired. Whoops."

Signing off, he made his intense dislike of many of his colleagues clear, saying: "So, those of you I'm not actually friends with, I hope we'll all continue to manage avoiding staying in touch. I have a personal email, so if you want to send me anything (I can't imagine why you would), just guess it. If it's meant to be, I'll get it. I'm also on Facebook but I hate it. I'm sure you've got real friends of your own and I'd prefer if you left me alone quite frankly. If we ever talked (doubtful, I avoided anyone that looked like they might give me some work), add away.

"I've left some treats in the group area.

Not really.

Bye forever xxx."

Comment

Finally back after a semi imposed hiatus just so I didnt get any WSOP spoilers, im sure I have loads to catch up on just read the first page of the Emmet vs Ace thing, lets see where this goes.

Who and what is the Gaylord thing about?
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Who and what is the Gaylord thing about?
                                                              Kev's sense of humour + Icarus152 = Gaylord.

Comment

What a website! Surprisingly safe for work.

Click the photos to update new ones!

Does exactly what it says on the tin

Comment

stolen from 2+2 got a giggle from it

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord View Post
                                                                    Kev's sense of humour + Icarus152 = Gaylord.
                                                                    Start a facebook group.

Comment

Start a facebook group.
                                                                      What will I call it?

Comment

A far better email leaked from PwC:

"Today is my last day at PwC. I haven't sent this to everyone because what would be the point? Why do people send their leaving emails to everyone? We didn't care about you then and we certainly don't care about you now. I still presume hardly any of you knew me, which is good because I'm rubbish at audit, so I wouldn't have helped your stellar careers."

It is believed that Mr Jenkins joined the auditor three years ago as a university graduate. He would have been earning up to £30,000 as a trainee chartered accountant on a three-year training contract.

After attacking his colleagues, Mr Jenkins then turned his fire on the decor at his City office, saying: "I've also learned how not to decorate an office - green and orange block colour walls with business buzz phrases on. 'Find your space', 'always add value' etc. Where do these terrible phrases come from? Is there a team of people lurking about in Embankment Place whose only duty is to pump out corporate drivel?

"Oh yah Rupert, I like 'diversify your outlook'"
                                                                        "Fantastic, fantastic, let's roll it out"
                                                                        "I'll action that"
                                                                        "By close of play?"
                                                                        "Oh, absolutely."
                                                                        "What does it mean, though?"
                                                                        "Hm. Fantastic point, we'll have to revolutionise outside the box on this one, I can tell."
                                                                        "Touch base on this a-sap?"
                                                                        "Rather.""

Mr Jenkins was equally scathing about events attended by PwC management.
                                                                        He said: "I look forward immensely to never having to attend an event in which Our Beloved Leaders stand up and tell us we've massively exceeded budget, so in reward we get no bonuses and instead we get the treat of listening to Coldplay while quotes from the greatest leaders of our times are played across a screen. Dare we be different? Not really. What we dare to do is stick out 3 years until we get the ACA and we can leave. Except me, obviously. I got fired. Whoops."

Signing off, he made his intense dislike of many of his colleagues clear, saying: "So, those of you I'm not actually friends with, I hope we'll all continue to manage avoiding staying in touch. I have a personal email, so if you want to send me anything (I can't imagine why you would), just guess it. If it's meant to be, I'll get it. I'm also on Facebook but I hate it. I'm sure you've got real friends of your own and I'd prefer if you left me alone quite frankly. If we ever talked (doubtful, I avoided anyone that looked like they might give me some work), add away.

"I've left some treats in the group area.

Not really.

Bye forever xxx."

Friend used to work an office job. Cards are passed around to be signed when people leave as standard. One particular week , someone in the office was due to be finishing on the Friday.
                                                                        She gets handed a card and starts to write 'Sorry you're leaving...', stops momentarily to confirm with the card bearer; 'This is for David, right?'.

'Oh no, it's for Jessica's son, he has been diagnosed with cancer.'

Comment

What will I call it?
                                                                          Circle of trust

IPB'ers against abuse at the hands of out of control admins.

Comment

How genuine does this seem?

SPOILER

Hi,
                                                                            Thank you for the fast reply.
                                                                            I am willing to proceed with the transaction now and pay you £420
                                                                            which include p&p.kindly login to your paypal account and select the
                                                                            request money button located at the top of your paypal account
                                                                            homepage and send the money request directly to my paypal account id
                                                                            which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk so that i can submit payment to
                                                                            you via paypal right now as paypal is safe, fast and easy to send and
                                                                            receive money online. If you don't have a paypal account just login to
                                                                            www.paypal.com and set up your paypal account, after setting up your
                                                                            paypal account you locate the request money button located at the top
                                                                            of your paypal account home page, use it to request money directly
                                                                            from my paypal account which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk once I
                                                                            receive your money request from paypal, I will submit payment to you
                                                                            via paypal asap.
                                                                            Get back asap.
                                                                            Fiona Hales.
                                                                            pretty spot on. - one tip - type paypal.com into your browser.

Comment

Prob as anything else is automatically a scam.
                                                                              Like I said, paypal guarantee the cash, so you'll always have it first

Do you have their address?
                                                                              Play along and tell them that you got an email from paypal, proof of postage etc,
                                                                              Send something fake, but mark the value of it really high. So that they get stung for duty at customs. (this assumes they are overseas, which is a guess )

Comment

How genuine does this seem?

SPOILER

Hi,
                                                                                Thank you for the fast reply.
                                                                                I am willing to proceed with the transaction now and pay you £420
                                                                                which include p&p.kindly login to your paypal account and select the
                                                                                request money button located at the top of your paypal account
                                                                                homepage and send the money request directly to my paypal account id
                                                                                which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk so that i can submit payment to
                                                                                you via paypal right now as paypal is safe, fast and easy to send and
                                                                                receive money online. If you don't have a paypal account just login to
                                                                                www.paypal.com and set up your paypal account, after setting up your
                                                                                paypal account you locate the request money button located at the top
                                                                                of your paypal account home page, use it to request money directly
                                                                                from my paypal account which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk once I
                                                                                receive your money request from paypal, I will submit payment to you
                                                                                via paypal asap.
                                                                                Get back asap.
                                                                                Fiona Hales.
                                                                                always google the email - name

His exact blurb is listed on this site as a scam http://thidaa.wordpress.com/

Comment

Circle of trust

IPB'ers against abuse at the hands of out of control admins.
                                                                                  Done,how do I put it up for others to join so I can start a thread?

Comment

Post a link here to test it

Edit - anyone having troubles with accessing iTunes store? For podcast, not music obv Or if not is there any reason I shouldn't be able to access it. It's been like this for 4/5 days now..
                                                                                    Last edited by sligoboi; 11-11-10, 02:48.
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Garda lost and found
                                                                                      Some good loot in there.

Done,how do I put it up for others to join so I can start a thread?
                                                                                      You have my permission to start a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                        Post a link here to test it
                                                                                        Test

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                          always google the email - name

His exact blurb is listed on this site as a scam http://thidaa.wordpress.com/
                                                                                          Have had 3 different ones today. Out in force.
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          Thanks for the mail, i agreed with the price and condition of the item
                                                                                          so, i will like to buy it urgently. I would have come and check it and
                                                                                          pick it up but i'am presently out of town till Xmas period. So i will
                                                                                          offer you £350 including the shipping of the item to my address in
                                                                                          London and i will like to get you paid via PayPal. Kindly get back to
                                                                                          me with your full name and PayPal account or you should send me PayPal
                                                                                          money request so as to make the payment right away.

SPOILER
                                                                                          Hi there,
                                                                                          The extra money is to cover the postage and packaging as I am
                                                                                          currently on duty inside a ship at the sea in UK as a naval officer.
                                                                                          I am actually buying the item for my son who is currently working with
                                                                                          a company abroad

My son's Address is
                                                                                          Engr.Osagie James
                                                                                          16 Oluyole estate,ring road,
                                                                                          Ibadan, Oyo state
                                                                                          23402, Nigeria.

He is presently an Electrical Engineer in one Telecommunication
                                                                                          Company overthere.
                                                                                          Kindly ship the Item directly to him via royal mail international
                                                                                          signed for. Mark the package as a gift item with the note "A GIFT FROM
                                                                                          YOUR MUM" boldly written on the body of the package. I look forward to
                                                                                          receive your money request through paypal soon so that I can deposit
                                                                                          funds to your account.

Thanks and nice buying from you.
                                                                                          Fiona Hales.

SPOILER
                                                                                          Hello Mate,
                                                                                          I have just sent the payment of £380 to you right now and the money has been deducted from my account immediately, while i have also received the receipt of payment from the PayPal. I hope you must have received the payment Confirmation mail from PayPal by now. So please do get back to me as soon as you received the payment confirmation mail from PayPal. Kindly get the item shipped STRICTLY via Royal Mail NOT Parcle Force Service.

NOTE: INSIST YOU WANT TO GET THE ITEM SHIPPED VIA ROYAL MAIL (FIRST CLASS) NOT PARCEL FORCE AT ALL.

Adam Danvers
                                                                                          48 flat 17 parkstreet
                                                                                          Luton,
                                                                                          Lu1 3ET
                                                                                          United Kingdom.

Please check your inbox/junk mail to see the Paypal payment confirmation mail from PayPal, provided you have not received it yet and get back to me asap.
                                                                                          Anticipate A Favourable Response From You Soon.
                                                                                          Nice doing business with you.

Best Regards.

Comment

Garda lost and found
                                                                                            Some good loot in there.

You have my permission to start a thread.
                                                                                            I don't need your permission,it's my group,you're a mere consultant.

Comment

I'm in..
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I don't need your permission,it's my group,you're a mere consultant.
                                                                                                Calm down Gaylord.

Comment

I'm in..
                                                                                                  Gotcha,can you check if you can access my own FB page?It should be private,I'm the creator obv

Comment

Gotcha,can you check if you can access my own FB page?It should be private,I'm the creator obv
                                                                                                    Think they should change your name to

The Creator

Comment

I'm in..
                                                                                                      +1

Comment

Wouldn't ya be proud to be Irish

Last edited by sligoboi; 11-11-10, 03:06.
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Calm down Gaylord.
                                                                                                          I may upgrade you're status at a later date.

Think they should change your name to

The Creator

I shall ignore this blasphemy,for now..

Comment

I may upgrade you're status at a later date.

I shall ignore this blasphemy,for now..
                                                                                                            That's what I get for my kindness. I considered posting a picture of Elron Hubbard.

Comment

That's what I get for my kindness. I considered posting a picture of Elron Hubbard.
                                                                                                              Might use that as the groups profile pic unless you have any other suggestions,consultant.

Comment

Maury Top 10 just started on Living,

Maurys line just there "could Marcus be the father of the baby with just ONE testicle?"
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

May want to edit that quote Gayl..I mean Creator
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Might use that as the groups profile pic unless you have any other suggestions,consultant.
                                                                                                                    Use this imo:

Comment

May want to edit that quote Gayl..I mean Creator
                                                                                                                      Which one?

Comment

2nd tonight in Jackpot 45 freeze. Last 3 tourneys 1st,1st,2nd. Pretty pissed about not winning tonight had pretty much all the chips, oh well. €2,500 from €90 is a nice ROI but I'm still complaining about running bad, I enjoy it.
                                                                                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Which one?
                                                                                                                          You left the pic in when you quoted my post. No biggie but just thought I'd tell you
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X