Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, The Titanic won twelve oscars, but it wasn't a good advert for cruise liners"

Sugar >>>>>> Cullen
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Alex gotta go.

Comment

Gordon Brown's gettin the bullet
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          What time's the beering kicking off on Saturday lads, and where?

Need to book a train ticket and want to be up in time!
          I'd imagine 2.30 or 3pm would be beer o'clock.

Comment

sigh why the fcuk take tevez off with like 35 seconds to go

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I hate you all! Enjoy though!
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Lolololololol Rafa! That is all.
                Profit before people.

Comment

In the hotel Dom or a local hostelry?
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    The main organiser of the trip is also the auditor of a society in college, so, branded as a 'bonding trip', the college subsidised half of the cost for us!
                    Room for cuts in the education budget.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    How expensive is extortionate?

I could potentially split it with you if it was the difference between you playing and not playing...
                    Very generous, however don't forget my lotto monies, I want to go for the big spin up again.
                    I haven't done the lotto in weeks truth be told.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                      Robbie Savage is the twitterer that just keeps on giving. Amazing stuff.

http://www.twitvid.com/751FK
                      I didn't think he could do anything better but yesterday's twitvid was amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47WwAT31DoQ[/ame]

Comment

In the hotel Dom or a local hostelry?
                        No idea. Ask in thread. Someone will make a decision.

Comment

No idea. Ask in thread. Someone will make a decision.
                          Take charge ffs.

Comment

Take charge ffs.
                            Not my gig. I'm only a participant. Gholi is the man on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                              Very generous, however don't forget my lotto monies, I want to go for the big spin up again.
                              I haven't done the lotto in weeks truth be told.
                              I haven't forgotten, I'll put 20 quid on between us on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Lolololololol Rafa! That is all.
                                So, it took him until November to ruin one of Europe's absolute best collection of players.

In Rafa we trust
                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Myself Martin, and my bouncer Damo intend on registering about 2.30 p.m. and heading across to the Belvedere Bar accross the road for a drink or 3.. Nice bar,
                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                    Myself Martin, and my bouncer Damo intend on registering about 2.30 p.m. and heading across to the Belvedere Bar accross the road for a drink or 3.. Nice bar,
                                    I should be there around 2:32pm myself so I'll pop over to ye!
                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I haven't forgotten, I'll put 20 quid on between us on Saturday.
                                      Dont go nuts, Put 12 on.
                                      Just don't pick sh1t numbers.

This time next week Rodney...

Comment

Not my gig. I'm only a participant. Gholi is the man on this.
                                        Yeah, you're right. Get the finger out Gholi, time and a place please!

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                          That'll do Colette. I shall see you there.

Comment

Ship a ticket to the FTOPS Event#1 tonight at 2am. Played two $26 mtt sats and success the second time around.
                                            Bit of bad timing really, I decided I'd try get my body clock back on track and start waking up early and getting to be in the pm. I may unreg but chances are I'll degen it for the craic and whip out the matchsticks for the eyelids

Comment

question time

the pot is 1500 chips and its up to me to call for 500

what are the correct pot odds?
                                              is it

4:1 or 3:1

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                question time

is it

3:1
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

question time

is it

3/1

Level?

Comment

question time

is it

SN?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                      Will give you 1 to 2 so on a gallon of milk in an hour.
                                                      what kind of milk is it lowfat or full fat

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

50:50

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                          3:1
                                                          Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                          3/1

Level?
                                                          this is what i would have thought but now i have a guy here telling me that the pot is 2000 and i invested 500 so that is 4:1

Comment

Dont go nuts, Put 12 on.
                                                            Just don't pick sh1t numbers.

This time next week Rodney...
                                                            I owe you 8 no?

I'll get 12 quid worth and a couple of scratch cards - we can sweat the scratch cards when we bust early

Comment

this is what i would have thought but now i have a guy here telling me that the pot is 2000 and i invested 500 so that is 4:1
                                                              Pot isnt 2000 until you have invested 500

For the next player he is getting 4/1

Comment

I think Dannydiamond will want his SN instead!

Comment

50:50
                                                                  tesco dunnes or snowcream?

Comment

I owe you 8 no?

I'll get 12 quid worth and a couple of scratch cards - we can sweat the scratch cards when we bust early
                                                                    Think that was dollars though.
                                                                    Sounds good. I can just picture us now on winning streak.

tesco dunnes or snowcream?
                                                                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_cream ?

Comment

Hugh Heffner goes willy wonka

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has been called many things over the years, but a modern-day Willy Wonka may not be one of them. That is about to change.

This Friday, tucked within the pages of some 200,000 Playboy magazines on U.S. newsstands will be 10 "Golden Tickets" to the Midsummer Night's Dream Party thrown by the pyjama-clad playboy known to millions of readers as "Hef."

The party, filled with Hollywood stars and Playboy models often wearing little but body paint, is one of the most sought-after invitations each year to Los Angeles' Playboy Mansion.

Generally, Hef picks the guest list. But for their December issue promotion, Playboy is opening the gates to 10 lucky winners who rip open the adult magazine not for the centrefold, or even to read an article, but for a ticket to male nirvana.

"This is the first time we've literally swung the doors open" to the public, Playboy editorial director Jimmy Jellinek told Reuters. "The average reader will go home with stories they can't tell their wives and girlfriends but will last forever."

Jellinek said he dreamed up the promotion one day when he was thinking about Wonka, the eccentric candy maker of Roald Dahl's children's book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

Wonka, of course, hides five golden tickets in the wrappers of chocolate bars, and kids around the world search for them in order to win a trip to his mysterious candy factory.

"Hef thinks of this as a golden dreams ticket," Jellinek said.

Not only will the winners get into the mansion, Playboy is flying them to Los Angeles, putting them up at the posh Petit Ermitage hotel and paying for dinner at upscale restaurant, Simon LA.

Like many other publications, Playboy's newsstand sales have suffered in recent years from competition on the Internet, but having a Hollywood star grace the cover or putting on a promotion like the Golden Ticket can entice buyers.

A recent issue with actress Tara Reid sold over 200,000 copies and November 2009's cover of Marge Simpson was snapped up by nearly 225,000 U.S. readers.

Jellinek is hoping for "pandemonium" at the newsstand this Friday. "We expect people to be fighting in the streets for these copies," he said.

But he quickly added that being at the Playboy Manson for the Midsummer Night's Dream party is completely different.

"It really harkens back to another time when gentlemen were gentlemen, and you had to be invited to get in," he said, "plus, it's sexy as hell."

Comment

Think that was dollars though.
                                                                        Sounds good. I can just picture us now on winning streak.
                                                                        lol

Comment

Just had what I can only describe as being my first ever near death experience tonight, I thought I had already racked up a few thusfar, but nothing compared to tonight.! I was go-karting with the WIT Motorsport Club at Kiltorcan race track. I was stuck in 2nd behind some slow coach who had luckboxed his way onto the front row in qualifying.

I was right up his arse and forced him into making a small mistake coming out of the last corner which leads onto the finishing straight and the first corner which is flat out at 51kmh. I gain ground on the straight and am almost beside him with my front wheel more than halfway up coming into the first corner. He's constantly pushing me towards the right (it's a right hander) but there's just enough room for both of us. Suddenly he decides he's going to try hit the apex and veers to the right knocking into my cart and sending me straight into the tyre barrier in the corner!

My cart becomes airborne and immediately starts to dip sharply at the front. I decide I don't want to be holding on inside this death trap anymore and prepare to bail. The front of the cart slams off the track and begins to flip, I fall out and launch through the air and for what seems like an eternity I can't hear anything but the wind while I thankfully watch the cart flip along the track away from me. I then come crashing back onto the tarmac and roll for a few seconds. Once I stop rolling, I instinctively jump to my feet, just in time to watch two carts who were immediately behind me and slammed on their brakes slide past either side of me!

Once everything comes to a halt, I realise that I'm not hurt. It might just have been the adrenaline surging through my body, but all I want to do is get back inside another go cart and get racing again. With the race stopped, I jump into a spare cart while the track is being cleared of the oil and debris strewn across it. I'm ready to go again.

After the race, the guys at the track inspected the damage and the engine block has been smashed in and the steering column has snapped. Sounds like pretty terminal damage to a machine worth €5k.

On the bus trip back, the possibilities really hit me and I began to think I was the luckiest man alive but of course I was equally unlucky to have been the first person in 9 years of the courses existence to flip a cart.

Had I still been laying on the ground, one or both would have definitely went over me. Not good.
                                                                          Had I not managed to separate myself from the cart as it was beginning to flip and have it land on top of me, it too wouldn't have been good.

I ended up winning the restart. The champagne definitely took the edge off. And the beer ever since has helped even more.
                                                                          Last edited by AdMMM; 11-11-10, 00:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                            Ship a ticket to the FTOPS Event#1 tonight at 2am. Played two $26 mtt sats and success the second time around.
                                                                            Bit of bad timing really, I decided I'd try get my body clock back on track and start waking up early and getting to be in the pm. I may unreg but chances are I'll degen it for the craic and whip out the matchsticks for the eyelids
                                                                            I ignored your IWF advice and played. Made it to a couple of levels into day 2 and really enjoyed it. Will def play some more big buy in live events, more value in them than I would have thought.

I say go for it so I can enjoy the run-to-the-final-table updates in work 2m
                                                                            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              PPP

Automatically organize your desktop apps, files, and folders on Windows 10 and 11 with Fences!

I love this software.
                                                                              Installed this program, oddly it won't let me delete the setup file.

Edit: Nevermind, hadn't realised that I forgot to click 'finish' on the setup screen
                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-11-10, 23:20.

Comment

Just back from London. Must say its a fucking fantastic city, pretty expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                  Just had what I can only describe as being my first ever near death experience tonight, I thought I had already racked up a few thusfar, but nothing compared to tonight.! I was go-karting with the WIT Motorsport Club at Kiltorcan race track. I was stuck in 2nd behind some slow coach who had luckboxed his way onto the front row in qualifying.

I was right up his arse and forced him into making a small mistake coming out of the last corner which leads onto the finishing straight and the first corner which is flat out at 51kmh. I gain ground on the straight and am almost beside him with my front wheel more than halfway up coming into the first corner. He's constantly pushing me towards the right (it's a right hander) but there's just enough room for both of us. Suddenly he decides he's going to try hit the apex and veers to the right knocking into my cart and sending me straight into the tyre barrier in the corner!

My cart becomes airborne and immediately starts to dip sharply at the front. I decide I don't want to be holding on inside this death trap anymore and prepare to bail. The front of the cart slams off the track and begins to flip, I fall out and launch through the air and for what seems like an eternity I can't hear anything but the wind while I thankfully watch the cart flip along the track away from me. I then come crashing back onto the tarmac and roll for a few seconds. Once I stop rolling, I instinctively jump to my feet, just in time to watch two carts who were immediately behind me and slammed on their breaks slid past either side of me!

Once everything comes to a halt, I realise that I'm not hurt. It might just have been the adrenaline surging through my body, but all I want to do is get back inside another go cart and get racing again. With the race stopped, I jump into a spare cart while the track is being cleared of the oil and debris strewn across it. I'm ready to go again.

After the race, the guys at the track inspected the damage and the engine block has been smashed in and the steering column has snapped. Sounds like pretty terminal damage to a machine worth €5k.

Had I still been laying on the ground, one or both would have definitely went over me. Not good.
                                                                                  Had I not managed to separate myself from the cart as it was beginning to flip and have it land on top of me, it too wouldn't have been good.

On the bus trip back, the possibilities really hit me and I began to think I was the luckiest man alive but of course I was equally unlucky to have been the first person in 9 years of the courses existence to flip a cart.

I ended up winning the restart. The champagne definitely took the edge off. And the beer ever since has helped even more.
                                                                                  Badly outplayed by the other guy tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post

My cart becomes airborne and immediately starts to dip sharply at the front. I decide I don't want to be holding on inside this death trap anymore and prepare to bail. The front of the cart slams off the track and begins to flip, I fall out and launch through the air and for what seems like an eternity I can't hear anything but the wind while I thankfully watch the cart flip along the track away from me. I then come crashing back onto the tarmac and roll for a few seconds. Once I stop rolling, I instinctively jump to my feet, just in time to watch two carts who were immediately behind me and slammed on their brakes slide past either side of me!

Man up.
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Gives a new meaning to flippin for lolz

SPOILER
                                                                                      Already getting my coat

Comment

How genuine does this seem?

SPOILER

Hi,
                                                                                        Thank you for the fast reply.
                                                                                        I am willing to proceed with the transaction now and pay you £420
                                                                                        which include p&p.kindly login to your paypal account and select the
                                                                                        request money button located at the top of your paypal account
                                                                                        homepage and send the money request directly to my paypal account id
                                                                                        which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk so that i can submit payment to
                                                                                        you via paypal right now as paypal is safe, fast and easy to send and
                                                                                        receive money online. If you don't have a paypal account just login to
                                                                                        www.paypal.com and set up your paypal account, after setting up your
                                                                                        paypal account you locate the request money button located at the top
                                                                                        of your paypal account home page, use it to request money directly
                                                                                        from my paypal account which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk once I
                                                                                        receive your money request from paypal, I will submit payment to you
                                                                                        via paypal asap.
                                                                                        Get back asap.
                                                                                        Fiona Hales.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy
                                                                                          How genuine does this seem?

Hi,
                                                                                          Thank you for the fast reply.
                                                                                          I am willing to proceed with the transaction now and pay you £420
                                                                                          which include p&p.kindly login to your paypal account and select the
                                                                                          request money button located at the top of your paypal account
                                                                                          homepage and send the money request directly to my paypal account id
                                                                                          which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk so that i can submit payment to
                                                                                          you via paypal right now as paypal is safe, fast and easy to send and
                                                                                          receive money online. If you don't have a paypal account just login to
                                                                                          www.paypal.com and set up your paypal account, after setting up your
                                                                                          paypal account you locate the request money button located at the top
                                                                                          of your paypal account home page, use it to request money directly
                                                                                          from my paypal account which is fionahales_1977@yahoo.co.uk once I
                                                                                          receive your money request from paypal, I will submit payment to you
                                                                                          via paypal asap.
                                                                                          Get back asap.
                                                                                          Fiona Hales.
                                                                                          1 quick google search later ...

Comment

• Hard to imagine what they can do purely with your email address.
                                                                                            • Strange she gave you blurb about how reliable paypal is.

Comment

Ruh roh

The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure - book on Amazon.com

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pedophiles-Guide-Love-Pleasure-ebook/dp/B0049U4CF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A310W6YDH199HU&s=digital-text&qid=1289432440&sr=1-1[/ame]

Comment

Don't paypal guarantee you cash over ebay?

Comment

Scotland is fucking excellent. The local bar sells premium whiskey/whisky/bourbons at 25p more than the budget shite!

Makers Mark, tonight was your night

Comment

A Child Lover's Code of Conduct
                                                                                                    Oxymorans FTW

Comment

Quick Stars Flipz anyone?

Caecilla III PLO 5c/10c

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Scotland is fucking excellent. The local bar sells premium whiskey/whisky/bourbons at 25p more than the budget shite!

Makers Mark, tonight was your night
                                                                                                        Those 25p's add up

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                          Those 25p's add up
                                                                                                          meh, I wasn't buying. The big irrelevant XXII tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Caecilla III PLO 5c/10c
                                                                                                            ACE is yer man

Comment

• Hard to imagine what they can do purely with your email address.
                                                                                                              • Strange she gave you blurb about how reliable paypal is.
                                                                                                              This is the second person ive got enquiring about the PS3.
                                                                                                              Another one saying He has sent me money and paypal are holding it until i provide proof of postage.. Which they say on their site they dont do, yet i recieved an e-mail from "paypal" but it had no green shield saying it was the real thing. Looked the part but had spelling mistakes and a strange address. All abit weird, just lucky im cautious about this shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                The big irrelevant XXII tomorrow...
                                                                                                                The first anniversary of your 21st. Surely that calls for a celebration!

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                                  This is the second person ive got enquiring about the PS3.
                                                                                                                  Another one saying He has sent me money and paypal are holding it until i provide proof of postage.. Which they say on their site they dont do, yet i recieved an e-mail from "paypal" but it had no green shield saying it was the real thing. Looked the part but had spelling mistakes and a strange address. All abit weird, just lucky im cautious about this shite.
                                                                                                                  What do you mean "a bit weird" - it's lolobvious that it's a scam!

Comment

Caecilla III PLO 5c/10c
                                                                                                                    bout time I asked

what does "Flipz" mean?
                                                                                                                    shove every hand and hope?

Comment

Did anybody else see what Joey Barton done? what an absolute excuse of a man. He's bee given the privelege of still playing premier league football after all he's done and he goes back to being an absolute thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                        Did anybody else see what Joey Barton done? what an absolute excuse of a man. He's bee given the privelege of still playing premier league football after all he's done and he goes back to being an absolute thug.
                                                                                                                        What did he do now?

Comment

Caecilla III PLO 5c/10c
                                                                                                                          Can't find it, table no or sn so I can hunt you down?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X