• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
    My 1000th post that is all
    Enjoy the extra star Dr Jeff

Comment

Michelle looks like she's been on drugs for years. Something ridic wrong with her face

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        Tara really hasnt a clue whats going on here, she's just pitching a tv ad. and calling it "Kris Krindle"
        Yup. They should listen to Panos for once. He's just getting shot down every single time. They've no respect for him at all.

I can only see one winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
          Yup. They should listen to Panos for once. He's just getting shot down every single time. They've no respect for him at all.

I can only see one winner.
          I see two losers

both PMs are abysmal!
          Profit before people.

Comment

Cadbury chocolate Rich Tea biscuits. Nom nom

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Depends when you stick it in, if it was the river, yes...bad move, on the flop with the nut low draw, you still have a chance of only getting 1/4 so that why you want to play high pairs/sets/fd along with the low draw, you should ask Ace for some coaching...

He wouldn't take advantage, would he????

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Enjoy the extra star Dr Jeff
                Yea,well done Doctor Jeff.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

is Tara PM?! ah its game over for her if she is.
                  FFS, trying to blame her not knowing what a viral was on Panos not explaining it properly.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

wanktastic
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                      clare girl is a big un, FML
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Though I very much agree with this opinion piece on the whole thing.

This a little self righteous and over the top on the other hand.
                        Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 08-11-10, 21:38.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Going to do a bit of research on MTT bankroll management.

If anyone already has good articles to recommend please post
                          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

There's definitely a big difference between the ones on the outsides and the ones in the middle. Girl in the Westmeath jersey is the nuts!
                            Profit before people.

Comment

lol "I have my ipod and my ipod speakers with me"... oh lads, ye should just sit back accept the loss on this one and watch tara crash it into the wall.
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Aim higher imo.

I think a large proportion of young Irish women seriously need to do a make up course.
                                They just do mental things to their faces and skin.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                  The Ace vs Emmet thread is making me think twice about the IPB game. That could be classed as actively seeking out the fish. Just look at the sign up thread.

I hope there won't be this kind of moral outrage when I batter all the fish on Saturday cause this is a 'community'. I see an easy spot and I'm taking it.

That is all
                                  Its making me feel ill that I can't make it on Saturday

a friend's son is one of the few lads in St Pats - I just sent him that link
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lol feminists

And again, can these young girls and women really not think of any other way to raise money for charity than organising for people to pay to watch them strip off?

Donating free grinds to children who are in hospital and therefore can’t attend school?
                                    umm how would that raise any money?
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                      Going to do a bit of research on MTT bankroll management.

If anyone already has good articles to recommend please post
                                      Go with Gholi's plan - half you money for 1 buy in, the other half on a diamond encrusted lucky horse shoe.

also: Breakfast's will never be the same again? Neither will your career Theakston you twat.

Comment

Donating free grinds to children who are in hospital and therefore can’t attend school?
                                        I know they are in hospital and all but I still don't think the girls should be grinding on them, they're still kids.

Comment

Michelle looks like she's been on drugs for years. Something ridic wrong with her face
                                          She's no Caroline but i'd give her 7 out of 10

Barry Spielberg playin a stormer again

Niamh looks the strongest participant for me
                                          ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

lol@ both pieces mentioning Coppers, tools.
                                            I've passed the link for the feminist piece onto the Metro Herald Editor as I know him.
                                            Awaiting comment.

Comment

lol, shortchanging the musicians now, this is a trainwreck!
                                              ahahaha, market closed on her going?
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol
                                                Follow us on Twitter
                                                Follow us on Facebook

Comment

To be fair none of em are big uns.

Comment

Promising them money they don't have. This could end really badly..
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Tara's a very talented human being. And her shoulders are above reproach.

edit: fuck me those viral ads sucked.
                                                      Last edited by hotspur; 08-11-10, 21:53.

Comment

Interesting program about Dublin 1970s entrepreneurs Larry Dunne and Tony Felloni on RTE1 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                          Aim higher imo.

I think a large proportion of young Irish women seriously need to do a make up course.
                                                          They just do mental things to their faces and skin.
                                                          Agree.

Clothes wise they are lacking too. Go to a late bar / club in Ireland and you usually don't get beyond a sea of similar looking dresses and high heels. And then samey ugg boots as part of casual attire at this time of year. Maybe it's a culture / size of Dublin and Ireland thing? The whole look that is in and popular does little or nothing for me as a male. Try something different! Go for a more toned down and natural look etc, etc.

That said, a lot of the time I think women are dressing to impress other women more than they are the opposite sex. *Shrug.

Comment

and women have seriously upped their game in Ireland in the last decade thanks to the influx of foreigners.
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Tara going for Panos is going to boomerang badly.

Comment

holy shit she's got the knife out already!
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not reading anything from feminist.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                    Not reading anything from feminist.ie
                                                                    unless its a dinner menu.
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

25 - 0
                                                                      18 - 7

Yeesh.

Comment

she's gonna go for Panos, and collapse here.
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIdI8khMkw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

ta ra, Tara

bill got the age profile wrong with his toystore reward.

Comment

She'll leave Will outside and go straight for Panos as soon as she can in the board room!Surely, she has to go though
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That said, a lot of the time I think women are dressing to impress other women more than they are the opposite sex. *Shrug.

errr Pretty much everything women do clothes/makeup/diet wise is to impress/annoy other women

ooh occasionally they do stuff for themselves

*To stop smurph kicking me in the shins if I play saturday
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 08-11-10, 22:14. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                                                  She's no Caroline but i'd give her 7 out of 10

Barry Spielberg playin a stormer again

Niamh looks the strongest participant for me
                                                                                  I thought you'd fancy the crackhead alright you weasel. Thing for junkies have ya

Comment

Why did the woman working in Smyth's look like the girl who was fired last week?

No way Bill kills the gay viewership by firing Panos. Tara going will only kill the ugly, annoying, incompetent viewship. So, um, Cork then I guess

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      Dom bans Angry Ball for a day, Lloyd bans CHD for a day. And youse all thought I was the over strict one!
                                                                                      yeah but your from waterford you have a hole other set of problems

+ Lloyd trying to get CHD to kill Himself, CHD without BBV o Lloyd your crazy idea's of getting away with murder might actually work!

Comment

she's gonna go for Panos, and collapse here.
                                                                                        Bill has had a go at Panos before for not being forthright enough and not makng his voice been heard. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets fired but Tara is still fav for the chop!
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

eeeeee, I'm actually excited about this..
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tara is fucking useless. More than that, her whole demeanour is instantly dislikeable. Her face, her gait, her voice, her tone is all so automatically argumentative and antagonistic. Bullish woman, always with the last word - and for what! She hasn't put forward an innovative idea since the start of the process.

The thing that really depresses me is that Irish offices up and down the country are full of women just like her. Awful.

Comment

myself and Will myself and Will myself and Will myself and Will myself and Will myself and Will

Comment

lol @ people their age in business not knowing what a viral video is. Funny thing if you asked them even now I am pretty sure most of them still don't have a clue.

Posted this a while back but I think its a really cool one from PS.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZ1tgR_prg[/ame]

Opr

Comment

It's times like this I wish Trump was in charge. He wouldn't suffer these planks. Triple firing ftw.

Tara's gotta go imo.

Comment

Agree.

Clothes wise they are lacking too. Go to a late bar / club in Ireland and you usually don't get beyond a sea of similar looking dresses and high heels. And then samey ugg boots as part of casual attire at this time of year. Maybe it's a culture / size of Dublin and Ireland thing? The whole look that is in and popular does little or nothing for me as a male. Try something different! Go for a more toned down and natural look etc, etc.
                                                                                                      I can't stand to hear that something is 'in'. It's typically something that looks god awful. There are an awful lot of sheep. Emperors' clothes. It's alarming how easily the herd forms.
                                                                                                      For example, those skirts that are 'puffy'/elasticated, they look awful - always.
                                                                                                      They remind me of when you a person that has shat their pants.

Yes, I've heard that said too but it's only partially true, impressing/gaining attention from men is always as dominant a factor, but less acknowledged.

and women have seriously upped their game in Ireland in the last decade thanks to the influx of foreigners.
                                                                                                      Maybe they are trying harder but many are doing so in the wrong ways.
                                                                                                      The problem is they try to look like the foreigners.

It's like sticking a BMW body kit on a Honda Civic.

Comment

Poor old Panos is getting some raw deal.

He must be trying to mount these lads back at the house

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                          Maybe they are trying harder but many are doing so in the wrong ways.
                                                                                                          The problem is they try to look like the foreigners.

It's like sticking a BMW body kit on a Honda Civic.
                                                                                                          I'd agree to a certain extent, but I noticed a marked improvement in the young ones around here anyway, there's a lot more of them getting it right, and have copped on to how to do makeup right, and not overdoing the tan etc. I'd give my right arm to be 20/21 again right now.
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

The Ace vs Emmet thread is making me think twice about the IPB game. That could be classed as actively seeking out the fish. Just look at the sign up thread.

I hope there won't be this kind of moral outrage when I batter all the fish on Saturday cause this is a 'community'. I see an easy spot and I'm taking it.

That is all
                                                                                                            i only thanked this post cause i feel you belive this and i feel bad for you lol GL in the game Richie!

This was deadly was it allowed??? i taught they had to snap the ball of something for the play to begin, dont know much about american egghand but taught that was the case

Also seriously Ace & Emmet should hold hands, make up and Ace should bring him for dinner to say sorry! thats what we do here its pretty ghey

Comment

That girl breathes too much when she speaks.
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

back to middle earth with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  That girl breathes too much when she speaks.
                                                                                                                  +1. It's ridic. Almost like she's panting mid-sentence.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Happened to turn on The Apprentice there. How people watch the likes of it year after year ad infinitum I really don't know. Though it did make me very happy I work in non-profit which is largely free from the kind of headwreckers on that show.

Comment

Thank fook she's gone. Imagine working with her on a daily basis, pass me the gun.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

tara's gone? I can start watching it again so. Very annoying person

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X