Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the Sunday mil hate me so much?

Every fkin week some bastard river hits to fk me in the arse early in the game.

PokerStars Game #52338761243: Tournament #338020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level III (75/150) - 2010/11/07 22:16:50 WET [2010/11/07 17:16:50 ET]
    Table '338020010 738' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
    Seat 1: SkyWorker72 (18095 in chips)
    Seat 2: Helio TYF (10630 in chips)
    Seat 3: xTheWall (8755 in chips)
    Seat 4: flush634 (8880 in chips)
    Seat 5: birs320 (24215 in chips)
    Seat 6: Diamondgeeza (12605 in chips)
    Seat 7: freezeplay (12050 in chips)
    Seat 8: asimi (9250 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 9: Hlynursv (12575 in chips)
    SkyWorker72: posts small blind 75
    Helio TYF: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Diamondgeeza [4c 4s]
    xTheWall: folds
    flush634: folds
    birs320: folds
    Diamondgeeza: raises 235 to 385
    freezeplay: calls 385
    asimi: folds
    Hlynursv: calls 385
    SkyWorker72: folds
    Helio TYF: calls 235
    *** FLOP *** [Jd 4h As]
    Helio TYF: checks
    Diamondgeeza: bets 1050
    freezeplay: folds
    Hlynursv: raises 1950 to 3000
    Helio TYF: folds
    Diamondgeeza: raises 9220 to 12220 and is all-in
    Hlynursv: calls 9190 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (30) returned to Diamondgeeza
    *** TURN *** [Jd 4h As] [Tc]
    *** RIVER *** [Jd 4h As Tc] [Ah]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Diamondgeeza: shows [4c 4s] (a full house, Fours full of Aces)
    Hlynursv: shows [Ad Jh] (a full house, Aces full of Jacks)
    Hlynursv collected 25995 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Denny Crane

Comment

'Rapper and anti-knife campaigner DJ Ironik was today recovering after being stabbed by attackers who robbed him of his jewellery.'

Hhhhmmmmm......

Comment

How Ironik?
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

OH FFS, what a night for my boiler to break down. FML
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1107/ironik.html

'Rapper and anti-knife campaigner DJ Ironik was today recovering after being stabbed by attackers who robbed him of his jewellery.'

Hhhhmmmmm......
              The personal items were later recovered by police. No arrests have been made in the case, a Scotland Yard spokesman said.
              How bizarre?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                Fate letting you know that your boiler is fked before we actually get some cold weather imo.

Comment

Anyone have any experiences of this phone?

Nokia 5230:

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    How bizarre?
                    lol I didn't read any further than the headline!! Now i see he was stabbed in the buttock

Very bizarre

Comment

Why does the Sunday mil hate me so much?

Every fkin week some bastard river hits to fk me in the arse early in the game.

PokerStars Game #52338761243: Tournament #338020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level III (75/150) - 2010/11/07 22:16:50 WET [2010/11/07 17:16:50 ET]
                      Table '338020010 738' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                      Seat 1: SkyWorker72 (18095 in chips)
                      Seat 2: Helio TYF (10630 in chips)
                      Seat 3: xTheWall (8755 in chips)
                      Seat 4: flush634 (8880 in chips)
                      Seat 5: birs320 (24215 in chips)
                      Seat 6: Diamondgeeza (12605 in chips)
                      Seat 7: freezeplay (12050 in chips)
                      Seat 8: asimi (9250 in chips) is sitting out
                      Seat 9: Hlynursv (12575 in chips)
                      SkyWorker72: posts small blind 75
                      Helio TYF: posts big blind 150
                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                      Dealt to Diamondgeeza [4c 4s]
                      xTheWall: folds
                      flush634: folds
                      birs320: folds
                      Diamondgeeza: raises 235 to 385
                      freezeplay: calls 385
                      asimi: folds
                      Hlynursv: calls 385
                      SkyWorker72: folds
                      Helio TYF: calls 235
                      *** FLOP *** [Jd 4h As]
                      Helio TYF: checks
                      Diamondgeeza: bets 1050
                      freezeplay: folds
                      Hlynursv: raises 1950 to 3000
                      Helio TYF: folds
                      Diamondgeeza: raises 9220 to 12220 and is all-in
                      Hlynursv: calls 9190 and is all-in
                      Uncalled bet (30) returned to Diamondgeeza
                      *** TURN *** [Jd 4h As] [Tc]
                      *** RIVER *** [Jd 4h As Tc] [Ah]
                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                      Diamondgeeza: shows [4c 4s] (a full house, Fours full of Aces)
                      Hlynursv: shows [Ad Jh] (a full house, Aces full of Jacks)
                      Hlynursv collected 25995 from pot
                      *** SUMMARY ***
                      Sick Danny. You do always seem to exit this on a complete cooler. Just as a side note tho, are we always shipping the flop? He probably has the only hand he can call with that you're beating. Not too sure myself how i'd play it

Originally posted by Emmet
                      done, account withdrawn to 0, locked till end of Nov.

Pretty fuckin sick about the whole day
                      Who did you donate the most to? Just so i know who's running well so i can chase them and try and catch them at the same time variance does! Stick names in spoilers or with "_" in between or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

Nokia 5230:

Yeah i have one. Can't complain because it does the job and it's pretty good for browsing online and it's easy to use

Comment

get out and fix it ffs and stop whinging on like a baby

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet
                            locked till end of Nov.

I like this plan.
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Yeah i have one. Can't complain because it does the job and it's pretty good for browsing online and it's easy to use
                              Think the touchscreen element might annoy me (only have a dog old phone).
                              But trying to decide on this or the 6303i.

This plays mp4. Can you put a tv show onto it and watch it?

So you'd recommend it for running ww games then?

Comment

Nokia 5230:

myself and PL have/had the more feature rich version, the 5800. I believe that version doesnt have wifi, or GPS?
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Sick Danny. You do always seem to exit this on a complete cooler. Just as a side note tho, are we always shipping the flop? He probably has the only hand he can call with that you're beating. Not too sure myself how i'd play it
                                  All day every day Tony, the reraise is either AJ or AK, to a leser extent JJ or Aces.

I'm obv gonna be called by the latter 2, will almost certainly be called by AJ and may well get called by AK.

There's an arguement for extracting value alright but I feel my best chance of that is by getting it in on the flop. It's gonna be hard to get away from it if I play the hand to the river regardless.
                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-11-10, 22:54.

Comment

Think the touchscreen element might annoy me (only have a dog old phone).
                                    But trying to decide on this or the 6303i.

This plays mp4. Can you put a tv show onto it and watch it?

So you'd recommend it for running ww games then?
                                    Touch screen works fine on it and you can use it vertically or horizontally. It doesn't have any anti-drunk filter so can be difficult to use when pissed! I kept up to date on ww and could post on it too so it's all good. Facebook works fine aswel.

Comment

myself and PL have/had the more feature rich version, the 5800. I believe that version doesnt have wifi, or GPS?
                                      'GPS enabled'

I'm all new to this. My phone is like this:

Have a 100e vodafone voucher from a promo they ran, need to use it before midnight.
                                      I'd probably happily sell as this stuff wrecks my head (god I'm getting old) but it seems a bit late in the day for that.

Comment

All day every day Tony.
                                        I don't mean are we ever folding. Just wondering if there's more value to be got from flatting his raise and seeing what he does on the turn incase he has AK/AQ which he'd fold if you shove the flop

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          MrsFD, you have logged into the wrong account.
                                          My spelling would have been better and I would have shown Matt MORE love than that
                                          Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                          Can we have a special thread for gays, women and mentally challenged so this thread is free from all the x-factor and wrestling and associated shite?
                                          ORLY?

Comment

Thanks for the comments, is it any use for watching a movie/tv show? Smooth? Battery die in 10 mins?

Comment

You can't complain as I bought you it

Comment

HiCloy, I think you can get it through connected ethernet stuff. My sis believes she got a virus from someone connected to the same local connection as her. I just wouldn't take risks. I think its possible as well, but I'm not really sure of that kinda thing.

Also, I think you can set the HEM import as ignored in your AV settings. Better than having no AV.
                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

In the money of the Stars Sunday 1/4 Mill 32000 entrants 4300 left.

2060/4300 Average stack 22k my stack 19k

ONE TIME
                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Seeing as Flushdraw is on line, take it to bits. Should I have got away from it? No reads, too early in the tourney.....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

CO (t10200)
                                                    Button (t8358)
                                                    SB (t12312)
                                                    BB (t9850)
                                                    Hero (UTG) (t11172)
                                                    UTG+1 (t10877)
                                                    MP1 (t8605)
                                                    MP2 (t10975)
                                                    MP3 (t9500)

Hero's M: 74.48

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, A
                                                    Hero bets t240, 3 folds, MP3 calls t240, CO calls t240, 2 folds, BB raises to t1100, Hero raises to t2700, 2 folds, BB calls t1600

Flop: (t5930) Q, 7, 10 (2 players)
                                                    BB bets t7150 (All-In), Hero calls t7150

Turn: (t20230) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t20230) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t20230
                                                    Main pot: t20230 between BB and Hero, won by BB

Results:
                                                    BB had Q, A (one pair, Queens).
                                                    Hero had K, A (high card, Ace).
                                                    Outcome: BB won t20230

Sunday Mill btw
                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post

ONE TIME
                                                      Save your ONE TIME for 6 hours time when you'll be closing in on the FT

Comment

ONE TIME
                                                        I think you've called for your one time a little early. 4300 left....
                                                        gl though!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1FBPPNCXJg[/ame]

Comment

Folding post flop would be absolute madness, if that's what you mean by getting away from it 40something. Pre is a more interesting debate, post isn't even a decision. UL in the end, should have used your one time obviously
                                                          Last edited by Sledgejammer; 07-11-10, 23:02.
                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I don't mean are we ever folding. Just wondering if there's more value to be got from flatting his raise and seeing what he does on the turn incase he has AK/AQ which he'd fold if you shove the flop
                                                            Ah yeah, I edited my post before your response.

I think the value is in shoving there, AK, AQ and even AJ prob won't want to put their stack in by the river if it blanks.
                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-11-10, 23:01.

Comment

ONE TIME
                                                              SN?

And how to search on stars lol
                                                              Last edited by MegaSin; 07-11-10, 23:01.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, is it any use for watching a movie/tv show? Smooth? Battery die in 10 mins?
                                                                battery is ok at first, gets weak after a while, but ul pick up a replacement online for like €3. buy some screen protector stickers for it, the screen gets wrecked otherwise. I even took mine apart and replaced the screen handily enough. movies and tv show will be fine, theres a micro SD slot for upgrading memory, and when you get it, give us a PM and I'll point you to some cool apps and add ons for it.

SPB Mobile shell totally changes the desktop menu, makes it like a diff phone.
                                                                SPB TV lets you watch live tv channels from around the world,
                                                                Mobi secret lets you automatically hide text messages that come in from certain numbers ( )
                                                                and theres free voice guided sat nav with all nokia smart phones now.
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Nah i have GPS, i used it in Spain. Not sure if it has Wifi

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                  Seeing as Flushdraw is on line, take it to bits. Should I have got away from it? No reads, too early in the tourney.....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

CO (t10200)
                                                                  Button (t8358)
                                                                  SB (t12312)
                                                                  BB (t9850)
                                                                  Hero (UTG) (t11172)
                                                                  UTG+1 (t10877)
                                                                  MP1 (t8605)
                                                                  MP2 (t10975)
                                                                  MP3 (t9500)

Hero bets t240, 3 folds, MP3 calls t240, CO calls t240, 2 folds, BB raises to t1100, Hero raises to t2700, 2 folds, BB calls t1600

Results:

Sunday Mill btw
                                                                  Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                  Folding post flop would be absolute madness, if that's what you mean by getting away from it 40something. Pre is a more interesting debate, post isn't even a decision.
                                                                  Yeah i agree above. I just flat the 3bet pre, or make it more if i 4bet

Comment

saw flop | saw showdown

CO (t10200)
                                                                    Button (t8358)
                                                                    SB (t12312)
                                                                    BB (t9850)
                                                                    Hero (UTG) (t11172)
                                                                    UTG+1 (t10877)
                                                                    MP1 (t8605)
                                                                    MP2 (t10975)
                                                                    MP3 (t9500)

Results:

Sunday Mill btw
                                                                    Ship it pre instead of making it 2700.
                                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Nevermind the dreams over.
                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

saw flop | saw showdown

CO (t10200)
                                                                        Button (t8358)
                                                                        SB (t12312)
                                                                        BB (t9850)
                                                                        Hero (UTG) (t11172)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t10877)
                                                                        MP1 (t8605)
                                                                        MP2 (t10975)
                                                                        MP3 (t9500)

Results:

Sunday Mill btw

You have to reraise with your hand and once that flop hits it's a nobrainer. Just unlucky.
                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-11-10, 23:07.

Comment

ONE TIME
                                                                          bit early for one times, i'd wait til i'm down to the final table,

gl eitherway
                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

3/9 in the $20 2K gtd on ipoker.

Gonna hold on the one time though

lets go disco!

Comment

Once that flop hits it's a nobrainer in fairness.
                                                                              Brag? Srsly, wondering if I should have just flatted the 3bet. His 3bet looked like a weak squeeze which is why I 4 bet. Dunno about Tommys pre shove with 100+bbs??????
                                                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                get out and fix it ffs and stop whinging on like a baby
                                                                                Its the gas boiler, I've tried turning it off and on again, I'm out of ideas.

Its done this before, if the board is dead again I'm gonna flip, replaced it this time last year.

fires, the pressure shoots up and the whole thing cuts out.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Brag? Srsly, wondering if I should have just flatted the 3bet. His 3bet looked like a weak squeeze which is why I 4 bet. Dunno about Tommys pre shove with 100+bbs??????
                                                                                  Sorry, I edited my post straight away as i'd read the HH wrong, not quick enough obv, go easy.

Comment

13/17 on the PPP pantsdown.

Fuck it. One Time!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      If MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon both win their first round replays they will play each other in round 2 of the FA Cup. Pretty sweet.
                                                                                      Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full FA Cup second round draw

Sheffield Wednesday v Northampton Town

Burton Albion v Chesterfield

Cambridge United or Huddersfield v Macclesfield or Southend

AFC Wimbledon or Ebbsfleet v Stevenage or MK Dons

Hartlepool or Vauxhall v Yeovil

Bury v Stockport v Peterborough

Notts County v Bournemouth

Droylsdon v Dagenham & Redbridge or Leyton Orient

Crawley Town v Swindon Town

Brighton or Woking v FC United of Manchester

Southampton v Cheltenham Town

Torquay v Fleetwood or Walsall

Barnet or Charlton v Corby Town or Luton

Colchester v Swindon Supermarine

Hereford United v Lincoln City

Dartford or Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Wycombe Wanderers v Chelmsford City

Carlisle v Tamworth

Dover Athletic v Brentford or Aldershot

Darlington v Rotherham or York City

Ties to take place on weekend of 27 and 28 November

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                        13/17 on the PPP pantsdown.

Fuck it. One Time!
                                                                                        And it's over. Gone in 13th.

Comment

There's more reality in a WW game then there is in Xfactor.Morans.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Thanks for the help Flushdraws and Zuroph. BBV delivers!
                                                                                            Got it ordered.

Comment

I remember when one time was one time...

GL MegaSin, prizes/prizepool??

Edit: edit, nm seen above
                                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 07-11-10, 23:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Pictured: Icarus152

Comment

3/9 in the $20 2K gtd on ipoker.

Gonna hold on the one time though

lets go disco!
                                                                                                  out in 4th for ~$350. Bah thats 3 final tables and a good few deep runs this weekend without hitting a big score.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                    obv..
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Edit - Man I'm slow
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      I remember when one time was one time...

GL MegaSin, prizes/prizepool??
                                                                                                      I was doing it cause everyone else was

Small tournie 1st pays 235 or something.

Comment

I'm gonna stay away from the poker talk, i'm a little drunk and missing stuff.

Tunes instead.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH5bL_XbO64[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enNE2oSTCKs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi76bxT7K6U&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

lol Danny, just noticed your sig, I like

Comment

I'm gonna stay away from the poker talk, i'm a little drunk and missing stuff.

Tunes instead.
                                                                                                            If it's tunes you want, surely you're not topping this little ditty...Andy Cole of former Manchester United, Newcastle, Blackburn, England etc fame's long awaited debut in the rap world!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9UHcRrCWlI[/ame]
                                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

For you Danny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOq4V3nQG7U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHW1LCE6vI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACgZCZFD6nY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkegKN-VZBg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLzS2aXDJs[/ame]

Comment

lmfao @ "7.5 mil record breaker"

Comment

out in 4th for ~$350. Bah thats 3 final tables and a good few deep runs this weekend without hitting a big score.
                                                                                                                  + 1 hopefully its a sign that a big score is on the way. just need to ride the variance

Comment

Can play football, rap/sing, can negotiate with murderers and probally drink any man under the table, I give you.... GAZZA

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

SHIP THE MUTHER FUCK*IN IRISH OPEN TICKET........

I MAY BE A LITTLE BIT TIPSY...... SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

My nerves were in tatters heads up..... Ticket for first, €250 for 2nd,
                                                                                                                      I had 52K, he had 30K
                                                                                                                      He Raises me, I have Aq, I min raise him,
                                                                                                                      he ships
                                                                                                                      CRAP CRAP CRAP
                                                                                                                      I Call, he has AJ
                                                                                                                      Flop comes down QQx,
                                                                                                                      I shed a little tear,
                                                                                                                      Blank on Turn,

CARLSBERG DON'T DO FLOPS BUT IF THEY DID.... YEPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE
                                                                                                                      Last edited by smurph; 08-11-10, 00:19.
                                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

super stuff smurph well done - hopefully there isnt too many annoying old english guys at it

Comment

Better stop bating rain out of it outside so i can leg it to the shop imo.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X