X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot.

Comment

Nando's fkin up for this!
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Anyone know what time the Sunday mill 100seat gtd $11 FO is on at?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Just after seeing Hodgeson pre match interview, every one he gives is so negative, not sure he has a positive bone in his body. Delighted Drogba not playing, altho if he wants to come on and score a hat trick in 2nd half with Pool 4 nil up my FF tema will be happy

would you prefer him to guarantee 4th place or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            grotesque session.

BLEGH
            Ditto. Ugly 2 days of cards. Sat in at 2 of your tables but just jumped out when i realised you were at them. Didn't want to take all your money

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
            He isn't doing anything harmful to the music industry, it's being stale for awhile. All he is doing is producing a good TV show. All the singers that won are now washed up and it's not hard to find a good singer, but the sheep are easily amused these days.
            Now defending it or anything, because each to their own. Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke aren't quite washed up but when i think of flops, Steve Brookstein was the biggest loser of the winners by a country mile.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
            Horrible Arsenal performance today and didn't particularly think they deserved much out of the game. Could be a nice one for Donal. The Newcastle win and a Chelsea draw was about 28/1

Comment

Lucas is dominating the midfield, impressive performance.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Balotelli playing hero and villain.

2 Goals and a Red card

Comment

I run so bad - got stuck in traffic for about 30 mins over by harold cross, so didn't get back in time to back pool, hopefully chelsea get a goal and it ends up 1-1.

Comment

Balotelli playing hero and villain.

2 Goals and a Red card
                    That kid has problems, didn't see the red today but from his time in Italy he was falling out with someone on a weekly basis. The whole Inter team hated him. Diving, attention seeking wierdo, he's like the DBC of the football world, talented all the same.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                      Yeah he's succeeded in brainwashing a load of gullible people into watching his crap show.
                      iyo

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                        Anyone know what time the Sunday mill 100seat gtd $11 FO is on at?
                        8:45
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          That kid has problems, didn't see the red today but from his time in Italy he was falling out with someone on a weekly basis. The whole Inter team hated him. Diving, attention seeking wierdo, he's like the DBC of the football world, talented all the same.
                          Didn't see the incident myself, but classed as "violent conduct".

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                            iyo
                            Yep.

Comment

iyo
                              You don't think he's succeeded?
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

idea blatantly stolen from you laugh you lose, but had to do it.

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                  You don't think he's succeeded?

I don't think he brainwashed anyone, I, like millions of others, happen to like the show, everyone to their own, what you like others will think it's shite...............we don't go on about it

Comment

8:45
                                    Thanks Sligo. I usually struggle to find it but its a lost cause with the time/lobby changes.

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                      A few mates of mine in uk said that wagner is tipped to win. Seemingly the same group last year who made sure Joe mcEldery didn't get Xmas number 1 spot are the ones campaigning to vote for Wagner and try and make a bigger joke of the script factor.
                                      Could be some merit in those rumours.
                                      Have my doubts they'd manage to run a sustained campaign which would be needed.
                                      Last time they all just had to buy a single during one given week.

Either way, it's retarded. I won't mind if they try or if it works, but the ironing is beyond retarded.

lol just in relation to x-factor in general, it's a disgrace to any form of music or musician. The whole show is fake and scripted!

He isn't doing anything harmful to the music industry, it's being stale for awhile. All he is doing is producing a good TV show. All the singers that won are now washed up and it's not hard to find a good singer, but the sheep are easily amused these days.
                                      I think you are reading too much into it.
                                      I know what it is, it's the gong show. I'm entertained.

I don't care what sustainability people have or not.
                                      Some of the most lauded singers of all time have never played an instrument or wrote a decent song in their lives. C'est la vie.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Didn't see the incident myself, but classed as "violent conduct".
                                        He'll prob claim the ref was being racist- made regular claims of this at Inter, although sometimes justified tbf. The Lazio fans had a huge banner at a game last year saying 'we'd hate you even if you weren't black'
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Torres you beaut!!

Comment

I, like millions of others, happen to like the show
                                            Q.E.D.

Lol @ 'going on about it'.

Comment

just lumped on pool at 4/6(before pool's second goal) would still love chelsea to get back to 2-2 for the $$$$

Comment

Chelsea are poor without Essien and Drogba.

Super finish from Torres though.
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  Nando's fkin up for this!
                                                  Pick that out!

Comment

Backed Liverpool before the game @ 11/4.

Read Solks post about money back if Gerrard scores anytime on first goal, correct score etc, then backed Torres first goal 11/2, Liverpool 2-1 10/1 and Liverpool 3-1 25/1.

A Chelsea goal and Gerrard to bag the third in the last miute would be lovely.

not at all sorry bout the aftertiming

Comment

Im gona break this pub up

Comment

FFS!

That's 4 of my starting 11 in FF not playing. Including captain.
                                                        Yes just had a look at my team - i run tooo bad, Richards for city not playing , and drogba as captain on bench - have nani and van der vaart as well, but made allowences for them with 2 players on bench coming on - and now terry and cole have conceed 2 ugh

Comment

Chelsea badly missing Essien, Lucas is running amok in there

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

I think you are reading too much into it.
                                                            I know what it is, it's the gong show. I'm entertained.

I don't care what sustainability people have or not.
                                                            Some of the most lauded singers of all time have never played an instrument or wrote a decent song in their lives. C'est la vie.
                                                            What entertains you about it?

The music?
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol Barnes wtf. Go already.

Comment

http://atdhe.net/27696/watch-liverpool-vs-chelsea

Stream for anyone that doesnt want to suffer 90 minutes of Andy Gray
                                                                Thanks, this one is perfect

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Love of liverpool >>>>>>>>> child obviously

Comment

LOL I dropped Torres from my FF team in a moment of madness. He was my captain GTFO ME

Comment

iyo
                                                                      yea but his opinion is fact.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Something wrong with Liverpool today.

Comment

Two sublime finishes from Torres

Let's not get carry away just yet. Drogba has a habit of tearing us apart. Surely he'll come on for the second half.

We're playing some lovely stuff though. Keep it up please.

Comment

Veetle stream gone...

Comment

What entertains you about it?

The music?
                                                                              Im with you to a degree, however its not a show to be taken seriously. I think its a bit stale now but people lke it. meh thank god for the discovery chanell and da sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                yea but his opinion is fact.
                                                                                Iyo

Comment

the Aviva stadium is cool, very cool.

Comment

Anyone got a good stream they can recommend?

Comment

Anyone got a good stream they can recommend?
                                                                                      The first sopcast 'YES' link.

Comment

lol just in relation to x-factor in general, it's a disgrace to any form of music or musician. The whole show is fake and scripted!
                                                                                        He isn't doing anything harmful to the music industry
                                                                                        I think this may be an oxymoron.

Just my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          the Aviva stadium is cool, very cool.
                                                                                          How did the pitch look after?

On the telly it looked like it was getting dug up a bit by the heavy lads in the rain

Is there another game on it next saturday?

if so it could be back to the old Lansdowne cabbage patch come the FAI final next sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                            I think this may be an oxymoron.

Just my opinion of course.
                                                                                            Maybe but I'm not arsed arguing about it anymore but xfactor/Cowell isn't harming the music industry. To call the people on it superstars is an insult to artists imo.
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

On the telly it looked like it was getting dug up a bit by the heavy lads in the rain

if so it could be back to the old Lansdowne cabbage patch come the FAI final next sunday
                                                                                              You going up?
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Maybe but I'm not arsed arguing about it anymore but xfactor/Cowell isn't harming the music industry. To call the people on it superstars is an insult to artists imo.
                                                                                                Whatever about the music industry, he is killing the TV industry, for all the millions who watch his shows there are millions more who never watch this kind of stuff, are getting bored by the constant rotation of shite and one by one are switching off

in TV speak its the interweb's fault

Comment

The constant references to singers and musicians as 'artists' wrecks my head no end.

FML, can't get any streams working for this match now.

Comment

You going up?
                                                                                                    yup!
                                                                                                    standard 3 day lash

Comment

Dunno when this is out, incredible story.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs5QqVzYqck[/ame]

Comment

yup!
                                                                                                        standard 3 day lash
                                                                                                        Nice..enjoy!!Try and remember the match!
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

yup!
                                                                                                          standard 3 day lash
                                                                                                          Does that involve Barry's on the sat?

Comment

http://atdhe.net/27696/watch-liverpool-vs-chelsea

Stream for anyone that doesnt want to suffer 90 minutes of Andy Gray

FML, can't get any streams working for this match now.
                                                                                                            This not for you working Lottie, you may have to watch an add first but should be working.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

pitch looked fine, Samoa next week.

I'll be cheering on S.Rovers in the final. The bananarama ones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYFbdj2uS2U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYFbdj2uS2U[/ame]

Comment

This not for you working Lottie, you may have to watch an add first but should be working.
                                                                                                                Thanks, sopcast was sketching out. A reboot seems to have resolved it.

Comment

A chelsea goal now would make it interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                    A chelsea goal now would make it interesting...
                                                                                                                    Reina thinks the same by the looks of things!
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

O sweet brag, thought i did a double of newcastle and chelsea to win on WH, just check there and i actually did Newcastle win/draw and Man City to win, that could have turned out very bad for me as i lumped on pool thinking that i was hedgin my bets...

Comment

Needling of CHD is definitely allowed.

Comment

That'll do.

I don't have to look at the table through my fingers anymore.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-11-10, 17:57.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X