Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should just listen to tips in hospital corridors more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      oh no mary.......
      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Mary havin a mare.
      Was this tonight's one?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzgZsx6qrY[/ame]

If so, agreed. I don't even recognize the song. wtf
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

It's amazing a singer as technically good as Treyc is 170/1 to win, behind everyone.
        How unpopular can someone be.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Was this tonight's one?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If so, agreed. I don't even recognize the song. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
            13th with 19 left in the 1K GP Freezeout on PPP. One time pleaseeeeee
            Final Table now.
            3/10..cmonnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              Jesus, I f*cking hate Matt Cardle.
              I fcking love him I do not even have the balls/heart to attempt another bet on Wagner to stay in.

Comment

Final Table now.
                3/10..cmonnnnnnnnnn
                railing. glglgl

Comment

Somewhat random. When HitchHiker is talking about his horny girlfriend I always think of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQ6OYpjWT4&feature=related[/ame]

And then I think of how gay they looked. And then I think how I never even realized Freddy Mercury was gay (yup I'm that slow) until he caught the Aids

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwG5LoSvwQ&feature=related[/ame]
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                      I fcking love him I do not even have the balls/heart to attempt another bet on Wagner to stay in.
                      Yah he's looking good alright. Seems to be like crack to women. Although could be a bit worrying that he had to resort to his audition song already?

My dislike for him is personal anyway. He's so fake. Whole life in shitty, Coldplay-esque painful wannabee indie bands, and now singing candy-laced female pop songs. I especially liked the praise he got for his "original" cover of the Britney song, that would be his acoustic cover of probably the most covered song of my generation. Ugh, plus suppose my big red beside his name is making me feel worse.

Comment

I think that must be it.
                        The judges comments are painfully awful this year. People are retarded, Matt obviously didn't present the Britney cover as original.

In other news, this song is so awful it's brilliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU[/ame]

Comment

Ha ha go on Big Bang. "As long as I have this belt, no-one's gonna take it off me!"

Kiko Martinez standing beside him thinking

Ref should have let it go until the next round TBH.
                          Last edited by bantee; 06-11-10, 22:30.

Comment

3rd in a 5mtt for 200 - recoup some of my loses from the weekend

still havnt got over that beat earlier I was sure I was going to scoop if I won that pot

Comment

Yah he's looking good alright. Seems to be like crack to women. Although could be a bit worrying that he had to resort to his audition song already?

My dislike for him is personal anyway. He's so fake. Whole life in shitty, Coldplay-esque painful wannabee indie bands, and now singing candy-laced female pop songs. I especially liked the praise he got for his "original" cover of the Britney song, that would be his acoustic cover of probably the most covered song of my generation. Ugh, plus suppose my big red beside his name is making me feel worse.
                              Ugh i hope your not to deep in, i have to say this X Factor betting lark is good craic i am on for a decent return on Matt if he scoops . I reckon the last 3 will be Matt, Rebecca and One Direction.

Edit: Agree with the fake bit but i am choosing to ignore that right now

Comment

urrrgh. We woulda robbed what wasnt a great SA team of a well deserved victory.

Doesnt augur well at all for the World Cup
                                We only looked decent when O'Gara and Stringer came on and we regressed to the tried and tested 'bang two times and kick for the corner' stuff. Unfortunately we know how far that takes us (not past a WC QF).

South Africa were fucking awful. They gave us loads of sloppy penalties, they missed easy goal kicks, and their Captain insisted on making one retardo decision after another.

Just like against Australia in the summer, we were fierce unfocused and sloppy. I tore my hair out that morning too: we arguably have as talented a collection of players as we ever had. Athleticism and dynamism all over the park. But we lack cohesion and discipline - and our weaknesses are deal-breakers:

- can't scrummage for shit
                                - half back pairing is not good enough

We're going to turn out at this World Cup and be as good / bad as we are four years ago having turned our strengths then into weaknesses now / improved dramatically on the things we were poor at then.

Pisses me off.

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                Sick NCAA game going on over on ESPN America right now. Triple overtime. Illinois 59 - Michigan 59

Unbelievable Jeff!
                                TCU are tonking Utah, and the most likely one loss SEC team is in big trouble. Might be close to the perfect storm for a non BCS national title game...
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

3rd in a 5mtt for 200 - recoup some of my loses from the weekend

still havnt got over that beat earlier I was sure I was going to scoop if I won that pot
                                  Ye big fish getting all your chips in pre with AK

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI[/ame]

Comment

ZOMFG

What an amazing race

ZOMFG

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jesus, wouldn't like to be Mike Smith tonight.

Comment

Final Table now.
                                          3/10..cmonnnnnnnnnn
                                          4th for $122.. Not too bad

Comment

Zenyatta - my heart is broken that she didn't get up.

Comment

Poor poor ride.
                                              Deserves all the stick he gets.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I dunno maybe he's a hero to get her into the race at all
                                                She left so much on the track before the race

She went off at 3.4 and traded at 7 after a furlong.

Matt right OTT about Smith now
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ye big fish getting all your chips in pre with AK
                                                  I raise to 5k and he jams for 65K - I beat him into the pot because they were sooooooooooted

Comment

McCririck is the Dunphy of racing, such a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      I dunno maybe he's a hero to get her into the race at all
                                                      She left so much on the track before the race

She went off at 3.4 and traded at 7 after a furlong.

Matt right OTT about Smith now
                                                      In fairness, I think I'm probably one of the least likely on here to criticise a ride and am normally the one defending them but I thought he got that wrong, you got to show more urgency to get her in a position earlier than he did.

Comment

I raise to 5k and he jams for 65K - I beat him into the pot because they were sooooooooooted
                                                        Oh i thought it was a 200k pot you got in pre with AK.

Comment

6/6 on the final table of $5.5k gtd on ipoker. Been grinding a shortstack for what seems like forever, getting shoves thru but just need that double up.

Come on!

Comment

Oh i thought it was a 200k pot you got in pre with AK.
                                                            nah it was only bout 150k there was a couple of flatters to my 5k raise. was a bit numb after so got details of pot size wrong

Comment

Feel sorry for Smith now.

2306: A dejected Mike Smith says of Zenyatta. "I got away a little slow and was having a rough time going past the wire the first titme. She wasn't levelling out as I wanted her to, she didn't like the dirt in her face, and it left her too much to do. I truly believe I was on the best horse today and if anyone is to blame it's me. Hats off to Blame. I needed him to fold and he didn't. For Zenyatta only to come up a nose short is pretty tough to swallow."

2309: Smith is in tears, sobbing: "This is my fault, not hers."

Comment

6/6 on the final table of $5.5k gtd on ipoker. Been grinding a shortstack for what seems like forever, getting shoves thru but just need that double up.

Come on!
                                                                el gonzo in 6th for 350ish. Ho fucking hum

Comment

el gonzo in 6th for 350ish. Ho fucking hum
                                                                  i'm obviously good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                    You might wanna slow the fuck down
                                                                    Welcome back you sexual deviant ! Any blumpkins over on Thai?
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                      Any blumpkins over on Thai?
                                                                      Originally posted by UrbanDictionary
                                                                      The delicately balanced art of getting your cock sucked while taking a dump.

Lol no, I had a great time though. Could see myself living there.

Comment

This guy is quality. lol

1:03
                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFT0YMauaE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vndRTNWhCZc[/ame]

Comment

Excellent premise for a facebook group, hopefully it can grow and improve.

UCD Wank Bank

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEI6Yd0X4-c[/ame]
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Couple of deleted scenes from the Peru ep of An Idiot Abroad, + Karls thoughts on a second series and his anger over the programmes late name change.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAohlB_E6IU[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Jesus, I f*cking hate Matt Cardle.

My dislike for him is personal anyway. He's so fake. Whole life in shitty, Coldplay-esque painful wannabee indie bands, and now singing candy-laced female pop songs. I especially liked the praise he got for his "original" cover of the Britney song, that would be his acoustic cover of probably the most covered song of my generation. Ugh, plus suppose my big red beside his name is making me feel worse.[
                                                                                    First time in ages getting a nite out on the piss, but a quick check on the BBV and i unovered this horseshit. He is by far, the most talented person on the show this year

The only reason you hate Matt is the fact you are greened up elsewhere. I didnt see all the peerformances tonights (only saw 3 uncluding Matt) but whether or not he is "fake" he gives it his all every night and is the most fantastic singer the x-factor has seen in years. The likes of Cher. Aiden, One direction etc are so faked and scripted. Give me Matt Cardle over these clowns every day of the weej. The guy is an amazing singer and he will walk this competition.

I'm bonestly gobsmacked how someone can hate Matt Cardle

Comment

Tony is drunk lol hu4rolls, on a seperate note actually shocked you have only taken up playing cash wtf are you doing the last 5 years.

I am very drunk but i do try pay attention to my spelling....YOU HERE THAT EMMMET

Comment

MrsFD, you have logged into the wrong account.

Comment

Was Rickie Fowler working for Easyjet in the golf today.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Comment

Can we have a special thread for gays, women and mentally challenged so this thread is free from all the x-factor and wrestling and associated shite?

Comment

and pineapple eaters

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                  Can we have a special thread for gays, women and mentally challenged so this thread is free from all the x-factor and wrestling and associated shite?
                                                                                                  This thread would be a wilderness on a Saturday night without the X-Factor, so apologies but request denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                    Does anyone remember mr plough? Just ran into him, Jesus that's proper old school.
                                                                                                    lol loves his pink cocktails. your bitch is hot too good work

Comment

Tony is drunk lol hu4rolls, on a seperate note actually shocked you have only taken up playing cash wtf are you doing the last 5 years.

I am very drunk but i do try pay attention to my spelling....YOU HERE THAT EMMMET
                                                                                                      4 hours and not a squeak
                                                                                                      i will fix that

its not so much that you forget the spelling, its more you can't aim your finger right. then when you read your post and see some missprinted words you go back to edit them and they somehw end up worse so you say ahh fuck it anyhow. i tried it one night and for the life of me couldn't get the fingerto go in the direction i wanted it to go. so i don't think i will be trying that again.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 07-11-10, 08:32.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

LOL first time since the baby was born that we got a chance to go out so made the most of it! Didn't dare open a poker table last night or i'd be crying this morn when i checked my balance

I hate cash games Fran. I love tournaments so they were always my choice. Had an 8 BI downswing yesterday which sucked a bit so need to turn that around! Once my balance can afford the swings of yamaha, i might jump ship

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        MrsFD, you have logged into the wrong account.
                                                                                                        Actually scrap the above, i think i'll blame it on the missus!

But no, Matt is fantastic and last night's performance was incredible and can't understand the hate anyone could have for him

Comment

flushdraw you decided what training site you gonna join yet?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ugh my brain

Comment

Come on Pool!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                flushdraw you decided what training site you gonna join yet?
                                                                                                                Was in the Burlington playing the IWF and i forgot to cancel my DragtheBar trial so paying for a month on there now

Need to look at my eircom package aswel because all the streaming/watching vids is putting us over our allowance

Comment

Come on Pool!
                                                                                                                  Biggest price in history to win at Anfield

How the mighty have fallen, now u know how us Utd folk felt in the bleak 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    How the mighty have fallen, now u know how us Utd folk felt in the bleak 80's
                                                                                                                    I was around for the 90's you know.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      I was around for the 90's you know.
                                                                                                                      U need to go through 20 odd years of it like us

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Was in the Burlington playing the IWF and i forgot to cancel my DragtheBar trial so paying for a month on there now

Need to look at my eircom package aswel because all the streaming/watching vids is putting us over our allowance
                                                                                                                        whats the story with that site is it for mtt's, cash or sng's.? is it any good?

is it that mobile broadband you have with eircom

Comment

Robbie Savage is the twitterer that just keeps on giving. Amazing stuff.

Last edited by The C Kid; 07-11-10, 12:01.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X