• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
    ooh I wonder where they got that idea

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuO-8S_0Wg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
      ANY2WILLDOXX on stars, Smertrios8 on IrishEyes (Anyone from the old iPoker 50NL days may remember that one!)
      On the rail for both gl TG

Comment

Just been reading over some old drama threads on Boards, esp the feedback ones. Funny to read back over them now.

Comment

Well he is fucking sh1te now! lol.
          Skeptical tbh!

Question: I have a 'Best of WPT Season 3 DVD' that I'm looking to get rid of.
          I can't see anywhere on the box whatsoever what region it is.

I ordered it years ago, I may have got them to send me a multi region thing, maybe not, can't recall. It worked fine on my computer, don't have a standard.

Is there any reason that it doesn't say anywhere on the box what region it is?
          Should I assume it is region 1 and they don't bother telling american's this because they know that they are the only region that exist and don't want to confuse them?

/confused.
          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 05-11-10, 23:53.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHzYLJEZ9cw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

new Skoda ad

Comment

What a line up on Jools tonight
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Time for a brandy and cigar!!!

PokerStars Tournament #338010655, No Limit Hold'em
                Buy-In: $100.00/$9.00 USD
                257 players
                Total Prize Pool: $63500.00 USD
                Tournament started 2010/11/05 16:30:00 ET

Dear dinjo99,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 12,287.25 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                  ooh I wonder where they got that idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuO-8S_0Wg
                  yea see it very funny at 2 mins

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post

257 players

Dear dinjo99,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 12,287.25 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Ship! Great score.

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post

257 players

Dear dinjo99,

nice one. enjoy

Comment

UL on IE, now to ship on stars gl

Comment

Anyone wanna get out of their funking minds?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88tovIKPDfQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_uMSd4xOM[/ame]
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            UL on IE, now to ship on stars gl
                            Ty, I'd prefer the stars one tbh!

Thats my 3rd time coming 2nd in that tourney and still haven't won it
                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Ty, I'd prefer the stars one tbh!

Thats my 3rd time coming 2nd in that tourney and still haven't won it
                              Never played it and have a few quid in my account but playing the lower buyin ones. Whats the general standard like. Pretty sick you have 3 runners ups tho

Originally posted by GAWA9 View Post
                              Going for most volume ever this month at 1500+ scheduled mtts, got like 240 or so before today, yday was a super fun day, thought I was up like 2k and when I checked this morning it was actually like 6 :P rather nice start to the day.
                              IPB'er on the button by the looks of it. Don't know much about him tho. TID on stars

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                good idea imo
                                think i will start drinking and playing $50 and $100 stt's ftw

thank this post if ye think its a good idea
                                slight variation on this plan

no drink
                                played $75 mtt sng's
                                played 5 of em for a profit of $1950

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Never played it and have a few quid in my account but playing the lower buyin ones. Whats the general standard like. Pretty sick you have 3 runners ups tho

Standard can be quite tough midweek, lots of decent Scandi regs and a few Irish guys play as well I believe. Today was a very soft field. (haven't played it really since the summer though.)

IPB'er on the button by the looks of it. Don't know much about him tho. TID on stars
                                  Ty, nice to know, and gl to him too.

Comment

gl tommy and great score dinjo
                                    Last edited by GAWA9; 06-11-10, 00:22. Reason: still cnt type while 20 tbling

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Take it to helpdesk. No back seat modding. Infraction given.

Keep on topic

etc, etc

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh that's the stuff.

Comment

ANY2WILLDOXX on stars, Smertrios8 on IrishEyes (Anyone from the old iPoker 50NL days may remember that one!)
                                        Nice one. Horrible flop on that AK hand

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          Are you going to Barry's next Sat?
                                          What's Barry's?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

And have a minimal number of African women in the scoresheet. There's no Indians and that's 20 percent of the world's population.
                                              One African dude would seriously correct that imbalance imo.

Comment

Ouch! Just woke up and quite hungover.

Hopefully didn't say anything embarrassing today

Think might have dealt with one of the awkward texts from last night, but dealt with it in a really dodgy way ... hmmm
                                                I tried to protect you, but they bullied me

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  What's Barry's?
                                                  The IPB tourney/social gathering

edit...http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=6046

Comment

Comment

You've got your situation coming up with the ex, so that's okay!

[x] btw have we seen pics yet?
                                                      I'm so not posting pics man

Comment

It's ok. We know where they are eating and where they are staying.
                                                        We have the surveillance planned for the entire night and will be doing live updates.

Hoping to be the one to break the news that the eagle has re-landed.
                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 06-11-10, 01:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          The IPB tourney/social gathering

edit...http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=6046
                                                          There is a very small chance I will be dressed as a pirate for this.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I thought you guys were my friends

Comment

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                There is a very small chance I will be dressed as a pirate for this.
                                                                Pessimist

Comment

Comment

Barry's game is next week, yeah? Must call down for the pre-drinks. Had to pull out of the actual game itself due to financial constraints.
                                                                    The drinks are the main event imo, the tourney is just a distraction, you've gotta come.

Comment

Originally posted by GAWA9 View Post
                                                                      gl tommy and great score dinjo
                                                                      sigh I got 7th, top 5 and Id be top of the p5s rankings for Ireland, 3rd in the 22 6max earlier which if I won Id be top, 2nd in the tilt 5r yday which if i won Id be top get it won tommy

Comment

Comment

Bah. 5th for 2k. A good day, but nearly a very good one!

Comment

Wow, some nice scores over the last few hours - well done lads!

Comment

hitvh i will buy 20
                                                                              5 for FV. no disvount.

_rovifinh you plau drunl

Comment

sbebibbe ekse by buts if hutch ghguker,. so he can play barrys

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  lol, that's the most fucked up drunken posting I've ever seen.

It's like you've got some Swedish English schizophrenia thing goin on

Comment

Looks like that jato guy has killed emmet and stolen his account.

Comment

Interesting: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...-table-912268/

Comment

For all you students out there.......
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Get hitchhiker to play Barrys so we can drink with him?

I speak drunk, and I think you said this.

Comment

Mythbusters is awesome, keep watching.
                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpWc504Ae3A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

He sounds like Penn Jillette

Comment

the ignorance of people to not answer their phones on a Friday eventing.

what if i had something important to tell them all?

Comment

the ignorance of people to not answer their phones on a Friday eventing.

what if i had something important to tell them all?
                                                                                                  Did you close one eye and take about 10 mins to type this?

Comment

most of all of th bove

Comment

There is at least 3 people worse for drunk posting than me now. Success.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        There is at least 3 people worse for drunk posting than me now. Success.
                                                                                                        HU4Rollz?

Comment

from Jools Holland a few weeks back...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mclo3kYr9Y[/ame]

Comment

HU4Rollz?
                                                                                                            Yeah, I have 275k in play chips on stars.

4 tables of 2k/4k.

Also I will wager 6 cans of Bavaria and 2 packs of Tayto I win.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Yeah, I have 275k in play chips on stars.

4 tables of 2k/4k.

Also I will wager 6 cans of Bavaria and 2 packs of Tayto I win.
                                                                                                              as long as you pay shipping.

though to find bavaria here

Comment

Anyone for a $6 + .50 turbo SNG on Stars with added alcohol?

Comment

as long as you pay shipping.

though to find bavaria here
                                                                                                                  I'm not rolled for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone for a $6 + .50 turbo SNG on Stars with added alcohol?
                                                                                                                    definitely play.

No money on stars tho. can ship on ipoker if you roll me?

Comment

Give us your sn and I'll ship you $7.

Comment

scandoballet

Comment

I'd love to play but Stars banned me years ago for playing HU games against a mate.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X