• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Jackass 3D is fucking hilarious
      Watching this next Wednesday, can't wait! We have a plan to make it even better. 6 cans before we go in and the aul crouching tiger, hidden naggin crack. Then head into town
      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          1st Lloyd bans someone and now this. Things have gotten pretty boardsie around here since Steo died.
          Take it to helpdesk. No back seat modding. Infraction given.

Keep on topic

etc, etc

Comment

Just saw Stephen Hunt is back in the Irish squad to play Norway. Still no place for Stokes though, I have only seen some clips of him in action for Celtic this year and he is playing decent enough stuff. Anyone reckon he deserves a shot at gettting back in the squad?

Squad: S Given (Manchester City), K Westwood (Coventry); J O'Shea (Manchester United), S Coleman (Everton), R Dunne (Aston Villa), S St Ledger (Preston), G Cunningham (Manchester City/on loan at Leicester), K Foley (Wolves), P McShane (Hull), K Kilbane (Hull), S Kelly (Fulham), D O'Dea (Ipswich), M Wilson (Stoke); D Gibson (Manchester United), G Whelan (Stoke), P Green (Derby), L Lawrence (Portsmouth), S Hunt (Wolves), A McGeady (Spartak Moscow), K Treacy (Preston), D Duff (Fulham), K Fahey (Birmingham); J Walters (Stoke), R Keane (Tottenham), K Doyle (Wolves), C Folan (Hull), S Long (Reading).

Comment

Didn't Trap promise lots of experimentation for the Norway match...? Don't really see it there, and no Wes Hoolahan means no hope for this team.
              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

tmi hitch!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                  If she is in college no note is required.
                  No note required but we generally take attendance and students routinely provide medical certs to the school offices. Obviously this only really becomes relevant to poor performing students at exam board time.

It would be worth sending an email to course leader and any lecturers missed on the day in question explaining the reason for absence.
                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      ^^^ you think?! My God, have been thinking about it non-stop for the last two weeks
                      FFS. Stop thinking and take a trip to the chemist.

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

1st Lloyd bans someone and now this. Things have gotten pretty boardsie around here since Steo died.
                        Yeah I think they've let the success of the site go to their heads, if they just took a minute from their regular cocaine feuled award ceramony afterparty's and wild sex orgies with Amanda Brunker and Glenda Gilson, they would remember it was us plebs that got them were they are today!
                        Profit before people.

Comment

yeah

mmmmnnnnmmmmnn(makes deep rumbling muttering sounds just loud enough so as that you know there is an air of disscontent in the room)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

^^^ you think?! My God, have been thinking about it non-stop for the last two weeks
                            not at 2am this morning though...
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Cheers! She tried it a week ago and turned up negative. Think she's a bit too worried to try it again. meh, if there is a kid about to enter the world then that's excellent, and if there isn't then so be it.

/ just a bit concerned that haven't fcked enough women in order to settle down. For example, really haven't fcked enough Chinese women. And have a minimal number of African women in the scoresheet. There's no Indians and that's 20 percent of the world's population.
                                So a bun in the oven will stop you philandering you think? tbh, if you are still doing it in your current loved up situation, then you will still do it regardless imo. Much as we all love hearing about the shenanigans, it isn't very cool unless ye have an understanding about such things.

Comment

Random number calling me today,normally dont answer as they're normally looking for money. answered today for some reason.

Ship the job interview and interest in work visa

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Take it to helpdesk. No back seat modding. Infraction given.

Keep on topic

etc, etc
                                    Unfortunately Dom,Angry ball's recent ban has been another step up in sliding down a slippery slope.After much discussion and with great regret,The Ball and I have decided to leave IPB and start our own site.

We feel the needs of our poker community will be best served at our own site run by poker players for poker players called IrishPokerBalls.com.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

For those that dont venture outside the BBV. We've been nominated for a Golden Spider award. Its people's choice so go and vote, and vote often!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                          Didn't Trap promise lots of experimentation for the Norway match...? Don't really see it there, and no Wes Hoolahan means no hope for this team.
                                          I'd love to see Wes getting a decent chance too. He is fantastic to watch as well. It'd be savage if he got a run in the premier league as when is bothered he can dance all over the defenses in the championship. It would be interesting to see how he would fare in a better league. I remember seeing him play unbelievable stuff (for a LoI player at the time) vs Deportivo La Coruna and Steaua Bucharest a few years back in the CL qualifiers.

There are no real "new" or surprise additions to that Ireland squad bar Coleman and Walters which are no brainers and not shocking obv. Maybe Stephen Reid might be coaxed back out of retirement too if he keeps fit and turning out for WBA.

Comment

Beat: Should be on my way to the Maldron for JP's game right now. Instead, I'm stuck in a hospital ward with a fcuking drip stuck in my arm and told I wont be out till tueasday. (I tried reasoning with the doc that he could let me out on friday and Id return on Monday, but he wasnt having it)

Brag: The bons secure hospital in Tralee is more like a 4**** hotel than a hospital. The staff here are tremendous.

Brag2--There cant be a better place to play online poker. Concentration is a gimme and zero interuptions. Bagged the EMOP Malta package (for €2.600 package) last night surrounded by some fit nurses who were infatuated by online poker. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that!!

GL to all playing in JP's game. Wish I was with ye.

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              Unfortunately Dom,Angry ball's recent ban has been another step up in sliding down a slippery slope.After much discussion and with great regret,The Ball and I have decided to leave IPB and start our own site.

We feel the needs of our poker community will be best served at our own site run by poker players for poker players called IrishPokerBalls.com.
                                              or www.pokerisaballs.com

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Wouldn't gaypokerballs.com be better give the 2 lads involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                  Welcome back.

Comment

yeah, that's a reasonable enough comment.

But don't actually do anything much in reality, and did mention the coke+hookers (+ bubble bath!) situation over the summer to the gf. I honestly wouldn't do anything to hurt her, despite my occasional intentions to the contrary.
                                                    Harems should be morally legal imo, how come walrus' get away with it?
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

yeah, that's a reasonable enough comment.

But don't actually do anything much in reality, and did mention the coke+hookers (+ bubble bath!) situation over the summer to the gf. I honestly wouldn't do anything to hurt her, despite my occasional intentions to the contrary.
                                                      iam confussed

so your adventures and stories of wild orgies and drunk out of yer mind....is all lies?

i feel cheated

Comment

oh yeah

just before we get started 3 simple words ARE YOU GAY?

Comment

that is low man
                                                          shoestring low
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          not that i would be ever tying my shoes in front of icarus

Comment

Fried baby potatos with chorizo, bout to stuff the boat race with these babys....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Fried baby potatos with chorizo, bout to stuff the boat race with these babys....

Put a bitta tin foil around em and throw them up on done deal. Guaranteed 20 dolla
                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

what site is in direct competition with ebay?
                                                                offering the same service and choice of products, or does one exist even?

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 05-11-10, 19:11.

Comment

Comment

^^^ wow, that's a slightly drunken post - going to stop now!
                                                                      Considering how things have gone recently, you'll easily pick up a ban for stopping.

I do not have the same morals as Dom

Comment

Ban HH for the rest of the night for his own protection IMO.

Comment

Someone needs to alert Raoul at home, this is what he asked for earlier!

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          anyone else need domestic advice after I've sorted out Keane and careca?

I'm here all morning

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                              Ban this nutter now!

No words of common sense are to be uttered in here on a Friday evening!

more alcohol and posts are needed

(by all!)

Comment

Cheers! She tried it a week ago and turned up negative. Think she's a bit too worried to try it again. meh, if there is a kid about to enter the world then that's excellent, and if there isn't then so be it.

/ just a bit concerned that haven't fcked enough women in order to settle down. For example, really haven't fcked enough Chinese women. And have a minimal number of African women in the scoresheet. There's no Indians and that's 20 percent of the world's population.
                                                                                I misread this as spreadsheet, For some reason I wasn't surprised to think that you kept a spreadsheet broken down by age, race, hair color, tit size..........

Comment

FC United of Manchester live in the FA Cup first round tonight on ESPN, playing Rochdale

Comment

@ Hitchhiker

Did the 3some idea ever come into Fruition?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      FC United of Manchester live in the FA Cup first round tonight on ESPN, playing Rochdale
                                                                                      what station ???

Comment

Espn

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                          what station ???
                                                                                          TV3...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                            TV3...
                                                                                            lolz FU

Comment

...

Comment

Well, actually discussed it with the gf and she was excited by the idea as well. She then chatted about it to the 'target' girl but she got a boyfriend in the meantime despite being generally amenable to the idea. Think we need to find someone else. Add me on facebook (on my gmail address) to check out the girl - Russian name beginning with D. Think it might end up with girl - Russian name beginning with I, as she is a bit more adventurous and has been sending me fairly crazy emails.
                                                                                                Keep drinking, more posting.

Comment

was just talking to my mam.

guy came into one of the branches today.

id like to make a withdrawal please.
                                                                                                  sure says the teller, how much would ye like.
                                                                                                  12 million please.

Comment

.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Lazare; 05-11-10, 23:14.

Comment

@hitch,

struggling to find you, there's only one of me, so you add me!

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                                        Beat: Should be on my way to the Maldron for JP's game right now. Instead, I'm stuck in a hospital ward with a fcuking drip stuck in my arm and told I wont be out till tueasday. (I tried reasoning with the doc that he could let me out on friday and Id return on Monday, but he wasnt having it)

Brag: The bons secure hospital in Tralee is more like a 4**** hotel than a hospital. The staff here are tremendous.

Brag2--There cant be a better place to play online poker. Concentration is a gimme and zero interuptions. Bagged the EMOP Malta package (for €2.600 package) last night surrounded by some fit nurses who were infatuated by online poker. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that!!

GL to all playing in JP's game. Wish I was with ye.

Connie
                                                                                                        Upon reading various posts of yours I am seriously considering breaking my
                                                                                                        "I can't be arsed playing live" rule, just so I can randomly doss up to you and hand you a pint

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        How amenable is the gf to four balls?
                                                                                                        Look, shuushhh, don't tell him the real reason for her agreeing to any and all his shenanigans

Comment

...

Comment

Aidan O'Brien has got a horse going in the next two Breeders Cup races, both have really good chances, hopefully he'll ping one of them.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

This is an interesting point, what exactly is enough women anyway? The only answer imo is "there's no such thing"

If there were no consequences or issues I'd happily sleep with every woman I possibly could, given that it's not the case it comes down to a simple what I lose v's what I gain decision and I don't see there being a time when what I gain outscores what I lose anymore.

That would of course be put sorely to the test if Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson or Eva Mendes where to land in my lap some evening
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Came through, and added you just there.

Check out D and I - reasonably good looking opportunities!

lol, one of them had their dad buy them a £1.5million apartment so they could be comfortable in London.
                                                                                                                You know the rules, its not fair to keep mentioning and not post pics for those of us who live vicariously through you.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  Ban this nutter now!

No words of common sense are to be uttered in here on a Friday evening!

more alcohol and posts are needed

(by all!)
                                                                                                                  good idea imo
                                                                                                                  think i will start drinking and playing $50 and $100 stt's ftw

thank this post if ye think its a good idea

Comment

Decided to play JP's game, El Tren please guide me
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Decided to play JP's game, El Tren please guide me
                                                                                                                      GL Danny fly in the face of any alleged BBV curse. Crush souls

Comment

Oh dear.

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                        oh yeah

just before we get started 3 simple words ARE YOU GAY?
                                                                                                                        Why?are you asking me out?
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

really quicky can anyone find a stream for 21.30 at churchhill downs ??

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X