Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was nearly pisssin meself when bradley fell offf the roof, tellin the missus that wasnt part of the live show it was accident. she look in awe at me annd said i needed help.
    she may be rite
    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Lol Hitchiker, your staking attempt is a disaster.

So difficult to get wrong but you fked up in spectacular fashion.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
        What price was Stacey? FFS!!

Had i known Archie raped her i would have bet on her
        Maybe you should have watched it last night.
        Your logic is piss poor though, lots of people had motive, they spent the last couple of months showing that. They could have picked anyone really.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

School used student laptop webcams to spy on them at school and home
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
            She was about 3/1 or 7/2 before the off
            Wonder what the max bet was. I'm sure the producer lumped on. Read today that even the actors didn't know. There was numerous outcomes which where rehearsed and the actual killer was only told 30mins before the show aired!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              voodoo club: is it easy 4 a taxi to get to it or will that involve crossing the liffey and coming back over due to one way street if coming from say drumcondra?
              No, straight down to Smithfield from Dorset /Bolton St. and turn left at the end of the road and left again onto the Northside quays - and its just there.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone watching the stuttering school on channel 4 + 1?

Danielle FFFFinch is fit as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    Lol Hitchiker, your staking attempt is a disaster.

So difficult to get wrong but you fked up in spectacular fashion.

its one of the funniest threads on here

correction it is the funniest

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                      Anyone watching the stuttering school on channel 4 + 1?
                      Yeh

Seen it an hour ago on Channel 4

Comment

Sweepstake time bbv!

A mod can do the draw or if your happy enough i will do it and post before eastenders kicks off. These are the 10 imo who could have done it. If none of these did it then nobody wins. if it was one of these then the winner posts there stars name. $5 each ok? Don't apply unless you have funds in your account. We don't need another issue the same as the gambling section

10 places available. First come so just quote to book!

Im in!

1. Janine
                        2. Ronnie
                        3. Peggy
                        4. Phil
                        5. Sean Slater
                        6. Sam
                        7. Jack
                        8. Grant
                        9. Ian
                        10. Pat

Stacey seemed quite far off your radar Eddie!

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-02-10, 08:00.

Comment

Dunne announces retirement
                            Friday, 19 February 2010 20:51
                            Former WBA World Super-Bantamweight champion Bernard Dunne has announced his retirement from boxing.

Dunne confirmed his decision in an interview with RTÉ Sport's Joe Stack, claiming 'it is time to step on and face new challenges'.

The Neilstown man said: 'After a long thought-out process and speaking with my family I've decided to announce my retirement from boxing.

'I've achieved all my life dreams and ambitions in the sport and it is the right moment for me.

'I'm 30 years of age and it is time to step on and face new challenges.'

Dunne highlighted his victory over Ricardo Cordoba in front of a capacity crowd in Dublin's O2 Arena last March to win the WBA World Super-Bantamweight title as the highlight of his career.

The feat came on the same day as Ireland winning the Grand Slam in the Six Nations on what was one of the greatest days in the history of Irish sport.

'There have been so many highs in my career but to pick one out you'd have to pick the night against Cordoba.

'It is the stuff dreams are really made of. That night was, I suppose you could say, like a movie script.'

He added: 'The easiest thing in the world would have been to climb through the ropes and fight again but honesty has always been very important to me and I am being honest to myself, to my family and to my supporters with this decision.

'The great Irish fans that travelled on the journey to a world title belt with me deserved better than to pay their hard earned cash just to see me go through the motions. I could never do that to them.

'Thankfully I have realised all my dreams and achieved all my goals since I followed my dad into boxing.

'To win a world title is something I will never forget and something I am so proud of and I would like to thank everyone who helped make that possible.

'This is a sad day for me and for my family but it is also an exciting day and a new start in my life, one I am really looking forward to.'

Dunne's manager and promoter Brian Peters paid tribute to the Neilstown boxer and offered full support of the move:

'Bernard's decision to hang up his gloves has my full backing and support.

'We've had a number of discussions since Bernard lost his World title last September and having scaled the heights he has as a World and European Champion he believes that now is the right time to walk away and I am 100% behind that decision.

'I think it would only be fair to thank his professional trainers, Harry Hawkins and Freddie Roach, his sponsors Martin Donnelly and Hunky Dorys and of course Glen Killane and RTÉ who helped to turn Bernard into a household name across the country.

'I know that Bernard's achievements will ensure he forever holds a place in the hearts of the Irish sporting public and I know that with his engaging personality he will prove just as popular in retirement as he did during his boxing career.'

Comment

Glad he retired tbh. Won't become an embarrassment.

WP Dunne

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Glad he retired tbh. Won't become an embarrassment.

WP Dunne
                                Did any boxer ever retire youngish and stay retired?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  They're not all retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    None come to mind but I can't see him going back the money isn't anything special.

Comment

Love this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6-dUEeVDc[/ame]

Comment

Anyone able to sort me out with $50 on fulltilt?
                                        Can transfer most ways.

Cheers,
                                        Shane

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          That's great.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                            That's great.
                                            i think its being released into the charts next week. I cant stop listening to it!

Comment

That Florence one would win a drag queen competition.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                That Florence one would win a drag queen competition.
                                                harsh, but fair. Some voice though.

Comment

Something can't be "harsh but fair". Doesn't really make any sense.

Anyone here got any recommendations for a Karaoke night? or Karaoke bar? Needs to be able to hold upwards of 20people.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoneMonkey View Post
                                                    Something can't be "harsh but fair".
                                                    Of course it can.

Comment

to sum up the day;

willie O dea should be in jail and i hope the state prosecutes

Tiger caught the ghey - he is powerful enuf to have come out with a baller apology and get away with it

who the fcuk is archie mitchell and stacey??

day 3 of lent and im struggling already

Comment

Something can't be "harsh but fair". Doesn't really make any sense.

Anyone here got any recommendations for a Karaoke night? or Karaoke bar? Needs to be able to hold upwards of 20people.
                                                        A bar that can hold more than 20 people ?

Dont be such an idiot !

That statement, although a tad harsh, was also fair...lol

Just kidding by the way, i dont think you are an idiot.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

has anyone seen that vodafone ad about the knitting? what kind of weird accent does the dude with the voice over have - its wreckin my head

Comment

Something can't be "harsh but fair". Doesn't really make any sense. .
                                                            Its pretty sick the amount of time and mental effort I've put into thinking about this.

Yes something can be harsh but fair. That Florence would have a decent chance of winning a drag queen contest is a good example.

Comment

Phone companies shouldn't be allowed make ads imo

Comment

Just think - this time tomorrow we'll all be neck high in coke and hookers and on easy street for life after According to John romps home. Or if he doesn't we can all move to Preston where Hitchhiker lives and get taxis to buy bottles of Vodka and binge for days all for under £5.

Comment

www.Bonga.ie on Capel street or http://www.ukiyobar.com/ near stephens green shopping center are your best bets.
                                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

RATM ticket in the bag, oh yeah!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu67yo-3jfw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Liono View Post
                                                                      How much is a litre of petrol in Texas?
                                                                      anything from 2.39 to 2.48 for a gallon of the standard stuff. About 2.80 a gallon for premium shell petrol. Ended up doing about 550 miles in 5 days with my family here and my chevy guzzles petrol but all in all spent 55 dollars this week on it.

Another daily update.

had a lol moment last night, went into show shop with sister. this huge black chick screams as only they can

"DAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM girl you cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, giiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll they gucci?"

followed by my sister who was slightly weirded out.

"ehhhhhh got any uggs"

"why you need uggs when you got gucci"

Went to the dallas museum of art today. its pretty big and a years membership cost me 75 dollars which gets me free parking and free entry so thats really good as its right in the middle of downtown so parking is a bitch. Loads of Monet's and some really impressive sculptures, including one which is like the random staircases going in different directions picture but all mirrors so light reflects everywhere.

2 other museums near by and going to a huge aquarium on monday so there is loads of stuff to do.

Scored 2 mavericks heat tickets for saturday night as well.

Life is uber good

Comment

My faith in poker has been partially restored

*How do i embed images from my desktop?
                                                                        Last edited by The_Chopper; 19-02-10, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          RATM ticket in the bag, oh yeah!
                                                                          Pricey tickets, saw them at Lolapolooza in Chicago two years ago and they were fantastic.
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Russian police. Stern...

..stern, but fair.

Brownie points for anyone who can say what show that's from

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                                                                              *How do i embed images from my desktop?
                                                                              Imageshack, upload, browse, desktop.

Dont forget to resize to 640x480 on the imageshack website also.

Comment

Russian police. Stern...

..stern, but fair.

Brownie points for anyone who can say what show that's from
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                Jackass??

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  Jackass??
                                                                                  Correct!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7Yx4aw5l0[/ame]

Comment

Surely something being harsh means its quite unfair?

Thats a harsh comment = that comment was unfair.

Saying that was comment was unfair but it was also fair? No?

Then again, stern is a synonym and stern but fair makes complete sense to me so seems like you guys were correct.

Something still doesnt feel right about saying "harsh but fair" though.

Comment

Surely something being harsh means its quite unfair?

Thats a harsh comment = that comment was unfair.

Saying that was comment was unfair but it was also fair? No?

Then again, stern is a synonym and stern but fair makes complete sense to me so seems like you guys were correct.

Something still doesnt feel right about saying "harsh but fair" though.
                                                                                        You are thinking way too much. It is Friday night go get wasted.

Comment

Semibluff for your prop bet.

Chatting to a guy from school today and he said in college he lost one. They made him walk down the local shopping center handing out mcdonalds cheeseburgers whilst wearing only a t-shirt, boxers and a pair granny of slippers.

Sounds so random but i was loling just picturing it in my head!

Comment

Ha. The video of bbc guy trying out the skeleton was pretty funny.
                                                                                            I love to try it, looks a hell of an adrenalin rush.

Comment

so i decide to venture into the voodoo for the first time 2nite - and there was no heat - but of course no one mentions that it doesn't work until after i've paid in and played a few hands... fcuking freezin in the place

Comment

LOLZ

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_q7SXQVF0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_q7SXQVF0[/ame]

Comment

Composed my Matt 'The Waster' Broughton. Hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNEbNZFTl8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNEbNZFTl8[/ame]

Comment

Was going to buy a framed photo of myself from the WSOP as a suvenior. It's a fair rip off at $369 which I was going to pay but when I got to the checkout and have the shipping address as Ireland they are looking for another $150. Robbing bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                      Was going to buy a framed photo of myself from the WSOP as a suvenior. It's a fair rip off at $369 which I was going to pay but when I got to the checkout and have the shipping address as Ireland they are looking for another $150. Robbing bastards.
                                                                                                      Had to be done...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPR0ltgwpU[/ame]
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                        Just look in the mirror, it's free. If you simply have to recreate the atmosphere then go down to the local bookies and round up a few overweight degenerates and place them around you.

I'd rather take that $369 and use it to try to qualify for next time (actually I wouldn't, you couldn't pay me to play in it tbh).

And the next time people are going to the credit union for their Vegas trips say it's a loan for a car. My mother manages one and says that that's what people pretend when they want a loan for randonmess. They don't need to know that the loan is to try to spin it up in Vegas to buy a Ferrari.

Comment

That skeleton bobsleigh thing is nuts.

Needs less cowbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            That skeleton bobsleigh thing is nuts.

Needs less cowbell.
                                                                                                            been watching it they are a shower of nuts

some guy from the bbc commentry team went down earlir to day and they showed it a while back

it frightened the shite out of him

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Heard them mention that, I missed it.
                                                                                                              I can only imagine, it's mental!

Was wondering how someone gets into that or discoveres that they are good at it.
                                                                                                              Amy Williams tried it when she was 20, but she had been a 400m runner before then.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                been watching it they are a shower of nuts

some guy from the bbc commentry team went down earlir to day and they showed it a while back

it frightened the shite out of him
                                                                                                                i was giving out bout the winter olympics and said "if they go down that thing head first instead of on their back, then ill watch it . . . "

i stand corrected. mad fookers
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

They're not on their back.
                                                                                                                  They're not STONE mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                    Pele knows more or less nothing about football due to extremem dimness.(in contrast to the geniuses on here)
                                                                                                                    I saw this and thought of you.

10) China 2002

Pele Prediction: China will qualify for the next round from their 2002 World Cup group.

Outcome: China finish bottom of Group C with no wins, no draws, no points, no goals, as well as -9 in their goal-difference column.

9) Spain 1998

Pele Prediction: Spain are favourites for the 1998 World Cup in France.

Outcome: Spain humiliatingly dumped out in the first round after losing to Nigeria, and drawing with Paraguay.

8) Colombia To Live American Dream
                                                                                                                    Pele Prediction: Colombia will win the 1994 World Cup in the USA.

Outcome: Colombia exit the competition in the first round, finishing bottom of their group. Their defender Andres Escobar is also tragically shot dead by an angry fan after Colombia return home.

7) Argentina, France & World Cup 2002

Pele Prediction: Argentina & France will both reach the final.

Outcome: Both countries eliminated in the first round, France without even scoring a goal.

6) Escape To Victory

Pele Prediction: During the famous film starring Sylvester Stallone and Michael Caine, Allies star Pele is brutally fouled in the first half by the Nazi opponents. The injured Brazilian claims there is no way he can continue and is carried off. The Allies are 4-0 down, and a recovery is deemed impossible.

Outcome: Pele returns in the second half and inspires his team to an improbable comeback, even scoring a stunning bicycle kick. Even in fiction, Pele's predictions go wrong.

5) Ronaldo Is Finished

Pele Prediction: Ronaldo will never play football again, and his career is over, following a serious injury for Milan in February 2008.

Outcome: Ronaldo returns in March 2009 for Corinthians, scoring 10 goals in his first 14 games to win the Campeonato Paulista. Rumoured to be on the verge of a national team recall.

4) Nii Lamptey – ‘The New Pele’

Pele Prediction: After starring in the 1991 Under-17 World Cup, which also featured Alessandro Del Piero, Pele proclaims Ghana youngster Lamptey as his successor, ‘The New Pele’.

Outcome: What happens next goes down in football infamy. Lamptey spectacularly fails to fulfil his talent, believing himself that he was cursed by dark forces. The midfielder shifts around clubs such as PSV, Aston Villa, Coventry, Venezia and Ankaragucu, without success, and endures tragedy in his personal life, as two of his children die.

3) Nicky Barmby - Up There With Zidane, Maldini & Ronaldo

Pele Prediction: Nicky Barmby will become a world class star.

Outcome: Nicky Barmby becomes nothing more than an average player, winning 23 England caps, and never even appearing in a World Cup.

2) Africa Will Rule

Pele Prediction: An African nation will win the World Cup before the year 2000.

Outcome: It is now 2009, and an African country has still yet to get past the quarter-final.

1) Brazil & World Cup 2002

Pele Prediction: Brazil won’t even get past the group stages.

Outcome: Brazil win the World Cup.

Comment

It was with Ste05, and it was a wind up that went on so long people decided you can't be this thick, DBC obv, you're banned

just back from the UFC 110 weigh in, can't wait for the fight tomorrow, met randy couture he's a legend

Comment

WD Amy Williams!

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X