This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
    You probably aren't considering it, but washer/dryers are sh1t in my experience and to be avoided. Have never bought one but have been lumbered with a couple when renting.
    nah, have a separate dryer yoke already
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Senora Raoul has taken to spending lots of time sitting on it perhaps
      what are you trying to inseminate?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        I'm obviously banned for rail abuse. Possibly due to "getting in with the wrong crowd", as Granny would say...
        I am nothing if not a gentleman in chatboxes.

Comment

You lack adequate seating in your abode.
          Scandalous accusation tbf.

This one has a drink holder, pretty nifty imo.
          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 05-11-10, 10:09.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            You should watch Survivor some of the best tv reality stuff going 21 seasons in and its still great, obviously they took some different lines in the run of the show bringing in a few different bits and bobs.

Survivor Samoa is one of my favourites if you get the chance to check it out.
            The amazing race is great tv as well
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZjHjJToVo[/ame]
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Cheers thou man, was thinking about doing a new deconstruction thread the last while.
              This is a great idea. I'd happily do another one now that I've played with a hell of a lot more IPBers than the last one I did.

Danny you should defo do one of these. Those threads were always excellent.
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                This is a great idea. I'd happily do another one now that I've played with a hell of a lot more IPBers than the last one I did.

Danny you should defo do one of these. Those threads were always excellent.
                +1 I think iv played with enough people here to have my game torn to shreads

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  +1 I think iv played with enough people here to have my game torn to shreads
                  +1 I agree anyone who has played with you will be well able to tear your game to shreds

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                    The missus is approaching the big 40 soon. As per usual haven't a clue what to buy her, so I googled 40th Birthday presents.

this one came up. I wonder would she be happy with it.

40th Pint Glass £9.99

A gorgeous, stylish and useful 40th keepsake!

The lovely 40 Pint Glass holds up to a pint of her favourite beer! Beautifully decorated the glass is hand painted in the U.K. in black relief line infilled with grey/cream with the numbers 4 and 0 in each square. Fully washable, it comes with a card of authenticity and has the painters' initials on the base of the glass. Perfect for enjoying a beer or two on any occasion!

Ensure that your gift is presented beautifully! Simply add to your basket now, and you can select Gift Wrap from just £2.99 from the next screen.

The fact that the numbers 4 and 0 are in their own square and that its fully washable nearly sold if for me.
                    It sounds perfect, if she don't like it tell her to man up.

Comment

How do we know he had 1.5 buyins in his account?
                      Cliff notes at end: My name is ChipUniter on stars, I've lurked 2+2 on and off for a bit but never posted, figured this might be interesting. I'm sure

Comment

I've given up, given up things, I hope it lasts this time

Comment

no gloom and doom today (we're fucked; you know it, I know it and the rest of the world sure as shit knows it)

how can I possibly be gloomy when the prospect of free cheese is dancing before my eyes? I can see the queues forming outside Sheridans now.

Comment

The Irish Economy forums on boards isare pretty tilting stuff.

I mean in theory I know that the world is mostly populated by muppets and idiots but the sheer scale of it depresses me thoroughly.
                            Last edited by Iago; 05-11-10, 11:06. Reason: edited on reflection
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Is it 'cause I iz hungover I find silly thing so amusing?.

Had breakfast with some loonie females this morning, one of them was bitching about another one who she described as thick as two planks, as she said this she banged her fist on a thin metal cabinet. I said hmmm that's quite ironic and laughed. The girl pipes up. Are you insinuating I'm thick also? About as thick as that metal counter cabinet you just hit with your fist. blank stare. I got a fit of the giggles whilst her majesty was 'not amused'. Hmm yeah probably the drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                The Irish Economy forum on boards is pretty tilting stuff.

I mean in theory I know that the world is mostly populated by muppets and idiots but the sheer scale of it depresses me thoroughly.
                                have some cheese good Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  no gloom and doom today (we're fucked; you know it, I know it and the rest of the world sure as shit knows it)

how can I possibly be gloomy when the prospect of free cheese is dancing before my eyes? I can see the queues forming outside Sheridans now.
                                  You strike me more as an EasiSingles kind of fellow.

Comment

You strike me more as an EasiSingles kind of fellow.
                                    I tend more towards The Laughing Cow these days

that cheeky bovine smirk gets me every time

it's either that or Babybels. And don't even get me started on cheese strings!

Comment

Watching one of my recordings of Joesph Mary Plunkett , what a hero that guy was.

ok no more random hangover posting. some desk sleep needed.

Comment

About fucking time too.

Comment

Who is more of a goer, the Cadbury's caramel rabbit or the Laughing Cow cow?

Comment

Now all to need to do is give us free wine and we can party as a nation.

Comment

The wabbit.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                Training exercise for the Europa League final IMO. I'd say the loudest cheers for the Gerrard goals last night came from Garda HQ. I doubt this lot would be quite as easy to push back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVczsnRuOyg
                                                Christ, there must have been over 20,000 walking through there! They have so mnay rivals it's hard to know who hates them most, but it probably be the wrong time to be standing there is an Avellino jersey minding your own business

Comment

Who is more of a goer, the Cadbury's caramel rabbit or the Laughing Cow cow?

Comment

Nice lunch deal, Stunt's money is going to his favourite Irish chef. http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin

Today's deal: €18 instead of €33 for a three course lunch and a glass of prosecco at Michelin Starred chef Conrad Gallagher's restaurant Salon des Saveurs - Save 45%
                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on
                                                      Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in
                                                      the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to
                                                      produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced the number of
                                                      virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by
                                                      25% beginning July 1 from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was
                                                      the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a
                                                      subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational
                                                      Martyrs (or /BOOM/) responded with a statement this is unacceptable to
                                                      its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General
                                                      Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally
                                                      working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for
                                                      much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he
                                                      currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama Black bin Liner
                                                      explained, "We sympathize with our workers' concerns but Al Qaeda is
                                                      simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not
                                                      accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace.

Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins
                                                      in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure
                                                      and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have
                                                      to tell 3000 of my staff they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland , Wales
                                                      and the entire *Australian* continent stated the strike would not affect
                                                      their operations as "There are no virgins in their areas anyway".

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down
                                                      to the emergence of a Scottish singing star.(SUSAN BOYLE) Now that
                                                      Muslims know what a virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to
                                                      paradise.

Comment

This mornings news on the radio was just about as surreal as it could get
                                                        • Item 1 Flood warnings , the deluge is upon us, get out the sandbags.
                                                        • Item 2 Free Cheese for all
                                                        • Item 3 We are Fucked and Government is taking 6Bn out of the budget
                                                        • Item 4 Government throws in the towel by calling by election.
                                                        • Item 5 FG and Labour Says no ned to take 6 Billion oput what we need to do is spend spend spend.
                                                        • Item 6 Rest of World believes it will will be Burton and Noonan writing budget and start charging us Credit Card Rates.
                                                        • Item 7 A 60 year old man has disappeared with the corpse of his Mother who died three months ago and a coroner has ordered him to return with it. It is believed that he was 'devoted' to his Mother. Obv the only weird thing about this is that he was English and not your normal Kerry mammies boy.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Tony Stewelpeter.

I was talking to you a couple of weeks back at the pokers about a guy I met in Texas that you look like. It's Peter Rowan. He looks more like you in the flesh than here. He had a big book on the poems of Patrick Kavanagh saying he was a huge fan.

* I know he's a bit older than you but feck it so is Helen Mirren

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGD54V0DtA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGD54V0DtA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                            Nice lunch deal, Stunt's money is going to his favourite Irish chef. http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin

Comment

This mornings news on the radio was just about as surreal as it could get
                                                              • Item 1 Flood warnings , the deluge is upon us, get out the sandbags.
                                                              • Item 2 Free Cheese for all
                                                              • Item 3 We are Fucked and Government is taking 6Bn out of the budget
                                                              • Item 4 Government throws in the towel by calling by election.
                                                              • Item 5 FG and Labour Says no ned to take 6 Billion oput what we need to do is spend spend spend.
                                                              • Item 6 Rest of World believes it will will be Burton and Noonan writing budget and start charging us Credit Card Rates.
                                                              • Item 7 A 60 year old man has disappeared with the corpse of his Mother who died three months ago and a coroner has ordered him to return with it. It is believed that he was 'devoted' to his Mother. Obv the only weird thing about this is that he was English and not your normal Kerry mammies boy.
                                                              the other stuff is just random noise

Comment

The English,can't trust 'em.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

IT nerds, I think I will treat myself to a new laptop

Dell Studio 17" for €780, yay\nay? cool stuff I should get with it??

Comment

What does this mean?

Comment

No need for a 17" laptop imo, stick with a 15" or 13.3" Although do you just leave it at home?

What else do you use it for apart from internet?

Comment

What does this mean?
                                                                        it's garbage imo

FF and Lab have already accepted the need for a 15bn fiscal adjustment over 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                          No need for a 17" laptop imo, stick with a 15" or 13.3" Although do you just leave it at home?

What else do you use it for apart from internet?
                                                                          Mrs Duke likes to watch tv stuff on it so I thought 17 inches would be better?

I'd use it for work (mainly thin client connection to various sites so no major memory requirements), very occasional bit of online pokah. Nothing heavy-duty.

Comment

Gourmet Burger Co Voucher

for anyone in Ranelagh/surrounding areas for lunch.

We now offer Kobe beef! Add €15 to a burger for a taste of this delicacy
                                                                            Any 8oz Organic Beef Burger, Free Range Chicken Burger or Large Salad + Soft Drink €9.95
                                                                            or
                                                                            Any 4oz Organic Beef Burger, Free Range Chicken Burger, Hand Cut Fries + Soft Drink €9.95
                                                                            Click Here For Our Lunch Menu : Lunch Available 12-5pm

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                              The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by
                                                                              25% beginning July 1 from 72 to only 60
                                                                              . The rationale for the cut was
                                                                              the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a
                                                                              subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.
                                                                              There would probably be enough virgins to go around if they got the maths part right

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                There would probably be enough virgins to go around if they got the maths part right
                                                                                Infidel!!!!!!!

Comment

Mrs Duke likes to watch tv stuff on it so I thought 17 inches would be better?

I'd use it for work (mainly thin client connection to various sites so no major memory requirements), very occasional bit of online pokah. Nothing heavy-duty.
                                                                                  Nah just get one with a HDMI connection. I presume you have a flat screen TV with HDMI connections so just hook it up that way.

It's a pain in the arse lugging a 17inch around imo.

Or

Comment

I've got a Studio 17, it is the business - I say go for it if you intend to you it to multi-table or watch any kind of HD video (or even those old fashioned DVD yokes that some people still buy!)

Comment

Tony Stewelpeter singing - Raglan Road

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SW8diBh8c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SW8diBh8c[/ame]

Comment

Right, just over 27 hours since sleep..Doing this project for around 4pm today will be interesting then
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

More bouncy tits.

NSWF:
                                                                                          SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                            I've got a Studio 17, it is the business - I say go for it if you intend to you it to multi-table or watch any kind of HD video (or even those old fashioned DVD yokes that some people still buy!)
                                                                                            cheers Paul

comes to a grand all in with a few toys added, I will run it past the IT gimp guy here for final approval of the specs

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              Tony Stewelpeter singing - Raglan Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SW8diBh8c
                                                                                              should have gone to specsavers imo

unless strewelpeter has radically changed his image in the last couple of months?

Comment

I always seem to write NSWF and then have to change it to NSFW.

Comment

how heavy is it (the Studio 17) btw?

Comment

Stolen from boards, but oh how I lol'd:

Comment

unless strewelpeter has radically changed his image in the last couple of months?
                                                                                                      Image? I'm talking about facial features. They are the spit IMO.

As for specsavers. They are too expensive, I'm going Mr Mcgoo during this recession.

Comment

What does this mean?
                                                                                                        it's garbage imo

FF and Lab have already accepted the need for a 15bn fiscal adjustment over 4 years
                                                                                                        We'll see, the only words out of Noonan today are 'Stimulus Package' and Burton is still saying she can do it leaving SW alone and taxing the 'rich'

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                        Tony Stewelpeter.

I was talking to you a couple of weeks back at the pokers about a guy I met in Texas that you look like. It's Peter Rowan. He looks more like you in the flesh than here. He had a big book on the poems of Patrick Kavanagh saying he was a huge fan.

* I know he's a bit older than you but feck it so is Helen Mirren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGD54V0DtA
                                                                                                        Thats Cindy Cashdollar on steel, another of my favourite older women I met her when she was playing with Hey Bale in Texas a couple of years ago.

Comment

I got my hair cut since I met Willie last week, it was probably almost that long till the other day.

Comment

We'll see, the only words out of Noonan today are 'Stimulus Package' and Burton is still saying she can do it leaving SW alone and taxing the 'rich'.
                                                                                                            hmmm

"opposition make unreasonable promises with election looming" shocker!!

I'm shocked I tells ya, shocked

Comment

hmmm

"opposition make unreasonable promises with election looming" shocker!!

I'm shocked I tells ya, shocked
                                                                                                              Time for either a National Government or a Military Coup IMO this is no time fopr an election.

Comment

I always seem to write NSWF and then have to change it to NSFW.
                                                                                                                For about the first 10 years of the Internet I thought NSFW meant Not Suitable For Women.

Comment

Tempted to buy this fog machine and just leave it on in the gaff.

Pity they make me hack a bit and effect the eyes, the ambiance would be good.
                                                                                                                  Would be good for halloween.

Comment

Brand new Alan Partridge webisode. Quality stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrpgmJxx0E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrpgmJxx0E[/ame]

Comment

does any one know if we have to pre-reg for JP's MiniWSOP game,or can we pay there and then?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        The English,can't trust 'em. My dad told me this, and his dad told him, and his dad told him, etc. So it must be true.
                                                                                                                        fyp

Comment

how heavy is it (the Studio 17) btw?
                                                                                                                          It's not light, but it is a desktop replacement really so that is to be expected! (even though I've no need for one)

I've had no problems travelling with it as my carry-on luggage, I've brought it abroad a good few times and it isn't going to break your back, but any 17" laptop is bulky obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X