This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    I got a months free trial of xbox live. Taking all bets for Street Fighter 4, no one on here can defeat me.
    I'll give it a go.

Sn=Tag

Comment

potentially blew the head gasket in my car - bollix to it anyway

Comment

Watching John Giles attempt to discuss the Real v Milan match should be brilliant, if he's even aware of what colour these obscure european minnows wear I'll be impressed. He's lucky he can bluff his way through some general Mourinho praise and Ronaldo hate to fill the time.
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
          I'll give it a go.

Sn=Tag
          I'll be on it now, forget what my SN is.
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            potentially blew the head master in my car - bollix to it anyway
            Stop trying so hard imo, desperation is such a turn off
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'll be on it now, forget what my SN is.
              Cool add me so.

Btw I have SF4 not Super Street fighter4

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                Watching John Giles attempt to discuss the Real v Milan match should be brilliant, if he's even aware of what colour these obscure european minnows wear I'll be impressed. He's lucky he can bluff his way through some general Mourinho praise and Ronaldo hate to fill the time.
                Should be a cracker of a match.

Unusual that RTE are showing it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  Stop trying so hard imo, desperation is such a turn off
                  weak

Comment

Cheap rent alert!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Cool add me so.

Btw I have SF4 not Super Street fighter4
                      Tried to add you there no idea what I'm doing tbh. My name is RepleteNumber4

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

Yeah, pleasantly surprised, shocked actually, by that choice. Boatang starting for Milan, should be something resembling mobility in Milans mid field this time so
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          potentially blew the head gasket in my car - bollix to it anyway
                          Sounds like the head gasket.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Lads,

Looking for a sub for the current werewolf game rather than modkill.

Anyone interested, send a PM with your CV and i'll take the 1st one

Tony
                            No takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              Left footed apparantly

I know he is better with it than a lot of players with their weaker foot but he is most definitely right footed.
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

It won't be, Milan have been pretty dire of late, and Jose usually keeps it tight away from home. Maybe if Milan get a goal up it could be exciting but if they more likely go behind they've got zero heart for the fight back.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Madrid to win with a draw no bet is a fairly safe one imo.

EDIT: Or if I could figure out how to lay Milan on PP

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                    Sounds like the head gasket.
                                    And i bet you hes one of these fellers who starts the car up in the morning and leaves it running while he goes back in to eat his toast just to warm the thing up. Shur its no wonder the head gasket goes, and then it like its the cars fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

you can't, set up a betfair or betdaq account.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Getting badly addicted to Bombay mix.

In other news for the first time in a while I actually took the time to properly read the days posts from the BBV, man work was so much better when I used to be able to just sit on here all day

Comment

Any idea of the KOL presale code for Slane tix tomorrow?

Comment

Back playing poker a week and already making hero calls, haha
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Female commentators ftl.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                Left footed apparantly

I know he is better with it than a lot of players with their weaker foot but he is most definitely right footed.
                                                Pretty sure they were talking about Ozil
                                                Gyles is supposed to have said Ozil reminds him of Brady

btw If you asked Ronaldo if he was left footed or right footed he would probably laugh at you

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                  Pretty sure they were talking about Ozil
                                                  Gyles is supposed to have said Ozil reminds him of Brady

btw If you asked Ronaldo if he was left footed or right footed he would probably laugh at you
                                                  Oh

If I asked Ronaldo anything he would probably laugh at me tbf..
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Does anyone have a stream for the arsenal match? Cant see it on p2p

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Comment

Walcott slow
                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Get a betfair account already.

The ability to hedge during the game adds a new dimension to betting. Trading ftw

Comment

tut tut Ronaldo.

Comment

Tried to add you there no idea what I'm doing tbh. My name is RepleteNumber4
                                                              Was playing there waiting for ya. Will add you now. But have a few tournies to play so might not be able to play tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Its a slow roll.
                                                                Why does wearing a trilby hat make slowrolling more enjoyable?

Answers on a postcard..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IWTtmvhqE[/ame]

Comment

Was playing there waiting for ya. Will add you now. But have a few tournies to play so might not be able to play tonight.
                                                                  lol I tried to add tag

Comment

Thiago Silva has been a rock in the Milan defence so far.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                      Why does wearing a trilby hat make slowrolling more enjoyable?

Answers on a postcard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IWTtmvhqE
                                                                      I remember that from the old place,are there IPBers in the clip?
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                        Not going well so far. Shakhtar the better side and we're lucky to be level at the moment. We need to take any chance we get here or we'll be going home with a 3-1 defeat

Comment

Really getting into Laura Marling over the last few days. Serious voice. Didn't realise that her first album (which I liked when it was released) was absolutely slated.

Had fallen out of her loop and got her newest album yesterday, its been on repeat since I got it...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULHxqyqfDY&p=4AA9A501635C760A&playnext=1& index=21[/ame]

Also, found this incredible extension for Google Chrome

Market-leading solution for monitoring topics that matter

Essentially what it does is converts all the blogs that you subscribe to into a Newspaper for you, its a serious improvement on the standard Google Reader that I had been using.
                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 03-11-10, 20:52.

Comment

OK, for the benefit of those that don't view the change username thread, if a name is now changed, it will be listed in their user profile under the about tab.

Comment

Fantastic call from the ref in the Arsenal game...well apart from booking the guy for diving!

Comment

Liz Liz Liz Liz

Comment

Baggs gonna Baggs already.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    And i bet you hes one of these fellers who starts the car up in the morning and leaves it running while he goes back in to eat his toast just to warm the thing up. Shur its no wonder the head gasket goes, and then it like its the cars fault.

Whats wrong with doing that ?

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    Getting badly addicted to Bombay mix.
                                                                                    You have to try out the Marks and Spencers Bombay Mix great quality loads of cashews and pistachios and only about 1.50 for a huge bag.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lol fashion gtfo

Comment

I heart pippo!
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Inzhaghi, What a legend.

Comical goal aswell!

Comment

Trippie just bust a nut somewhere in Co. Dublin.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

gggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ye steve went insane, still in dallas though, neighbour's wondering whats going on no doubt

Comment

Aussie cow

Comment

Those recycled clothes are bloody awful. Lol @ the £300 dress of suit cuffs.

Comment

Fuckin hell Liz

Comment

Liz looking well there, gonna have to whip your bra off.... get in there

Comment

INZAGHI
                                                                                                        is a mile offside

Comment

LOL pippo in offside shocker.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Liz Liz Liz Liz

Comment

just jizzin everywhere at this stage.

I love you pippo

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Whats wrong with doing that ?
                                                                                                                Its not good to just have the car from stone cold to ticking over stationary for several minutes. Something about not moving the oil around properly like it would if you just started up and drive off.

In other words the pistons in the head gasket doesnt like it up em with this move.

Comment

"Amsterdam Maybe"

brilliant

Comment

LOL a mile offside. Jose will blow a Gasket (probably the head one)

man U the only team not to concide yet in the CL. (meaningles stat at this stage but sure to annoy the lunatic fringe ABU types)
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Solskjaer; 03-11-10, 21:29.

Comment

Shocking decision, he was miles offside

Comment

Baggs in serious trouble again this week

Edit: Nice move on the advert

Comment

Alex atones for his earlier sins.

Compare this task to the idiots with the blindfolded sheep in the irish apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X