• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    I'd probably campaign for fees tbh.

Though,

Fees done right > "Free Fees" > Fees done wrong
    I was thinking about how many members I'd get if I started a facebook group (the modern greensboro sit-in ldo)

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
      I think it's regrettable that an increase in registration fees looks likely and would like to see alternatives discussed rather than have the USI jump at the opportunity to organise a mass-protest that will do nothing but further tarnish the reputation of the student body.

In our college, there's been no attempts at educating the students about the issue in hand and all posters promote the fact that there'll be free food after the protest.

Student politics tilts me to no end!
      This is what we got, there was colours too but gmail seemed to spare me!

SPOILER
      *LADS!!! LISTEN THE HECK UP!!

NATIONAL MARCH NEXT WEDNESDAY - 4TH NOVEMBER 2010!
      Buses at 11am from The HELIX on Wednesday morning to Parnell Square, then marching to Government buildings!

THE GOVERNMENT ARE TRYING TO TAKE HUNDREDS OF MILLION FORM OUR BUDGET - LETS STOP IT.

REGISTER FOR THE MARCH TOMORROW FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON IN THE SU UPSTAIRS IN THE HUB! **REGISTER FOR THE MARCH TOMORROW FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON **IN THE SU UPSTAIRS IN THE HUB! ** **REGISTER FOR THE MARCH TOMORROW FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON **IN THE SU UPSTAIRS IN THE HUB! **
      **REGISTER FOR THE MARCH TOMORROW FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON **IN THE SU UPSTAIRS IN THE HUB! **

BUS AND T SHIRT ORGANISED BY SU, YOU CONTRIBUTE €2
      **BUS AND T SHIRT ORGANISED BY SU, YOU CONTRIBUTE €2

**DONT WANT TO PAY €3000 TO COME TO DCU NEXT YEAR... NO? THEN MARCH!

**CANT AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR GRANT...NO? THEN MARCH!!
      **CANT AFFORD** TO LOSE YOUR GRANT...NO?THEN MARCH!!
      **CANT AFFORD** TO LOSE YOUR GRANT...NO? THEN MARCH!!
      **CANT AFFORD** TO LOSE YOUR GRANT...NO? THEN MARCH!!*
      DCU - WE NEED TO TAKE PART. THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!! We need at least 1000 students out.
      **DCU - WE NEED TO TAKE PART. THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!! We need at least 1000 students out.
      **DCU - WE NEED TO TAKE PART. THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!! We need at least 1000 students out.
      **DCU - WE NEED TO TAKE PART. THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!! We need at least 1000 students out.*

This is real, and trust me - this is happening. So we need to make noise RIGHT NOW to stop it! People will not be able to come back to college with these implications.

DCU SU are urging EVERY SINGLE DCU student to stay up for Reading Week and join the National March on Wednesday with over 25,000 other Irish students.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR REGISTRATION....please be there!!
      **SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR REGISTRATION....please be there!!
      **SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR REGISTRATION....please be there!!
      **SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR REGISTRATION....please be there!!*

It shall be a loada fun anyways...!

Love you all!
      Megan*

Comment

6 days 'til Black Ops ..

Should be a countdown clock here

Comment

Sign carried by student I just walked past:

"Let's Cap the Reg: We Don't Wanna Loose Our Education"

Ugh...
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I got a months free trial of xbox live. Taking all bets for Street Fighter 4, no one on here can defeat me.
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

what normal 74 year old doesn't enjoy a light spot of 'bunga bunga' with teenage hookers after dinner?

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                I think it's regrettable that an increase in registration fees looks likely and would like to see alternatives discussed rather than have the USI jump at the opportunity to organise a mass-protest that will do nothing but further tarnish the reputation of the student body.

In our college, there's been no attempts at educating the students about the issue in hand and all posters promote the fact that there'll be free food after the protest.

Student politics tilts me to no end!
                Probably this got them out in their droves.
                I was in the SPAR there in the DCU and in the deli queue. Two wee lassie students trying to scrape enough for a roll , I was tempted to hand them a fiver each but thought I'd be considered a perv of some descript. I'm not denying being somewhat perrvy in general but I draw the line at kiddies only out of Secondary school. Everytime I visit a college or Uni I get a horrible 90s flashback of evening study and trying to stay awake. I remember the lecturer saying 'wake up'
                one evening , I jumped and apologised , turns out he was talking to the fellow next to me who was snoring. Doh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                  Anyone here on Twitter? I actually think it's very useful, never Tweet myself but very handy for getting news instantly and just general interesting things. Anyway if you do, get Tweetdeck, it's the stone cold nuts. I was grinding on 5 tables earlier and having tweets pop up in the top corner of my screen in real time, basically the perfect mix of not getting bored but also not getting too distracted as you can leave it in the background except for realtime updates. It also can display stuff from Facebook and a load of other sites I've not heard of.
                  Can you get something similar to this for boards/forums ?

Edit - I never actually tried to see if you could set it up on Tweetdeck but will take a look now.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    I'm not denying being somewhat perrvy in general but I draw the line at kiddies only out of Secondary school.
                    you'd never make it big in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                      Just saw 2 Govt cars flying towards the Courts/Park direction. Wonder which it was. Seemed in a massive hurry too.

Declaration has almost no effect anyway. It is a clarification. We've been down this road before with the right to education cases. High Court actually granted a mandatory order in one or two of those against the Government (Court telling the Govt what to do is a MASSIVE deal) but the Supreme Court struck it down.

Essentially FF are getting pretty close to causing a Constitutional crisis if they don't move these writs soon as the language of the High Court seemed to imply that the "draconian" measures they would be forced to take would include granting a mandatory order forcing them to issue the writ and causing a huge crisis with regards to separation of powers.
                      Con Law all comes flooding back.

I was actually looking at the FE1s this morning, would there be any point in me doing them even I don't particulary see myself going down that route? Just as an extra thing to have more than anything else.

Also is there anywhere you can look at the papers? Seems a bit absurd that I have to pay just to look at them.

Comment

The passport office are nothing but a shower of fkin cnuts.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          they're just bitter after dealing with various raving lunatics from Kildare over the last while

Comment

Ugh...
                            Kinda surprised you didn't grab the sign and beat the student to death!
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Can we have your thoughts on Helen Mirren?

snap Raoul - kinda

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                Con Law all comes flooding back.

I was actually looking at the FE1s this morning, would there be any point in me doing them even I don't particulary see myself going down that route? Just as an extra thing to have more than anything else.

Also is there anywhere you can look at the papers? Seems a bit absurd that I have to pay just to look at them.
                                There's nowhere you can look at them without having to pay for them first AFAIK.

The Fe-1's are a bit useless as a thing to just have on your CV as they are really just an entrance exam. That said they are very hard and people do give you credit for passing them. If you have an approved degree you could do the BL just as easily and at least you'd have a qualification equivalent to a Masters.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Kinda surprised you didn't grab the sign and beat the student to death!
                                  I was carrying too much in my hands so I gave him a stern look of disapproval. I think it conveyed all it needed to.

Comment

Why the fk do the need my parents marriage certificate all of a sudden?

They told me a week ago I wouldn't need it.

So easy to get a British passport in fkin Ireland,got my current one in 2 hours in Dublin!! Yet obtaining the Irish equivalent is a nightmare. Fkin typical.
                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 03-11-10, 13:54.

Comment

So easy to get a British passport in fkin Ireland,got my current one in 2 hours in Dublin!! Yet obtaining the Irish equivalent is a nightmare. Fkin typical.
                                      We got a stern slap on the wrist from the EU over our relaxed passport policy. Israeli assassins and the like getting them apparently. We've done the typical Irish thing and instead of doing things right we've gone from one extreme to the other.

Comment

Fucking spud eating micks!

Comment

Passport Worker No. 1: "oh no, here comes that feckin' bastard again. Here, you deal with the bastard."

Passport Worker No 2; "Bastard eh? I'll need documentary evidence of that!"

Comment

i know,i have been waiting for mine for 10 years man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                              i know,i have been waiting for mine for 10 years man.
                                              Don't get me started on the Immigration clowns, I have to deal with them for my wife, i'm sure you get me. That's a rant for another day though.

Comment

Fucking American's

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PyVEF6Os30&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Jesus, must be a quiet news day if that shite makes it in....
                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

ha, after protest party

SPOILER
                                                    WE HAVE A HUGE PROTEST AFTERPARTY PLANNED FOR TONIGHT AS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS TAKE TO THE STREETS OF DUBLIN TODAY FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST STUDENT PROTESTS IN IRISH HISTORY...

WITH STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN IRELAND FOR THE NIGHT ITS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE EVENT...

IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE CHEAPLIST FOR THE EVENT YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT ON OUR EVENT WALL BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK...
                                                    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

ENTRY IS ONLY €6 ALL NIGHT WITH A FLYER, CHEAPLIST, CONCESSION OR IF YOU ARE WEARING A PROTEST T-SHIRT. GENERAL ADMISSION IS €8.

WE HAVE GREAT DRINKS DEALS AVAILABLE ALL NIGHT WITH DRINKS PRICES FROM ONLY €2... HERE IS THE FULL LIST OF DRINKS PROMOTIONS...
                                                    Pint heineken 3 Euro
                                                    Pint Bulmers 3 Euro
                                                    Bottle Smirnoff Ice/Wkd 2 Euro
                                                    Hog Bombs 5 Euro
                                                    Vodka Dash 3.50 Euro
                                                    Sht Mickey Finns 3Euro

THERE IS A GREAT MUSIC MIX ACROSS THE 3 ROOMS SUPERCLUB WITH SOMETHING TO SUIT EVERYONE'S TASTE...
                                                    MAIN ROOM - CHART, HIP-HOP, DANCE
                                                    LOUNGE - INDIE ROCK
                                                    CLUB ROOM - ELECTRO, ELECTRO, ELECTRO

MAKE SURE TO ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TONIGHT IN ORDER TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AS ITS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY MENTAL TONIGHT...

GUESTLIST AND CHEAPLIST CLOSE AT 12 MIDNIGHT SO IT PAYS TO ARRIVE EARLT TOO!

SEE YOU TONIGHT

LOVE HEAT XOXOX

Comment

This fucking country

Comment

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die
                                                        2. A very old friend who once saved your life.
                                                        3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?
                                                        Think before you continue reading.

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
                                                        You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take
                                                        the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

SPOILER

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: 'I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.'

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations.

Never forget to 'Think Outside of the Box.'
                                                        SPOILER

HOWEVER....., The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have sex with the perfect partner on the bonnet of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.

Comment

Ugh...
                                                          Not really a surprise, I've been really disappointed with recent graduates that I've worked with, and it seems that a lot of companies are having similar issues.

Three-quarters (76pc) felt their skills included working as part of a team and 69pc felt they had problem-solving skills. But only 43pc said they could manage their own learning, while only 40pc felt they had good communication and presentation skills.

And these figures were confirmed by a separate study conducted by gradireland which showed employers were becoming increasingly concerned about communication skills among recent graduates.

Just over half of employers (52pc) said writing skills were a source of concern, up from 43pc in a similar study last year.

The percentage of employers who reported a lack of communication skills among new graduates was slightly higher at 55.4pc, up 2pc on last year.

A third of employers surveyed (32.2pc) highlighted an inability to work independently as a source of concern.

Other employers observed that graduates often had poor time-management skills.
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

There's nowhere you can look at them without having to pay for them first AFAIK.

The Fe-1's are a bit useless as a thing to just have on your CV as they are really just an entrance exam. That said they are very hard and people do give you credit for passing them. If you have an approved degree you could do the BL just as easily and at least you'd have a qualification equivalent to a Masters.
                                                            Yeah problem there is it's not an approved law degree. I tried a few times to see if they'd let me do the extra modules in college that BCL do, but to no avail.

Just seems a waste not to go on and get some sort of accreditation since I've covered a portion of it so far.
                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-11-10, 14:33.

Comment

haven't read spoilers, but most EV
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              play is give your friend the car to drive the old woman, while waiting for the bus with the girl...

EDIT - BOOM

Comment

ha, after protest party

SPOILER
                                                                WE HAVE A HUGE PROTEST AFTERPARTY PLANNED FOR TONIGHT AS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS TAKE TO THE STREETS OF DUBLIN TODAY FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST STUDENT PROTESTS IN IRISH HISTORY...

WITH STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN IRELAND FOR THE NIGHT ITS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE EVENT...

IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE CHEAPLIST FOR THE EVENT YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT ON OUR EVENT WALL BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK...
                                                                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

ENTRY IS ONLY €6 ALL NIGHT WITH A FLYER, CHEAPLIST, CONCESSION OR IF YOU ARE WEARING A PROTEST T-SHIRT. GENERAL ADMISSION IS €8.

WE HAVE GREAT DRINKS DEALS AVAILABLE ALL NIGHT WITH DRINKS PRICES FROM ONLY €2... HERE IS THE FULL LIST OF DRINKS PROMOTIONS...
                                                                Pint heineken 3 Euro
                                                                Pint Bulmers 3 Euro
                                                                Hog Bombs 5 Euro
                                                                Vodka Dash 3.50 Euro
                                                                Sht Mickey Finns 3Euro

THERE IS A GREAT MUSIC MIX ACROSS THE 3 ROOMS SUPERCLUB WITH SOMETHING TO SUIT EVERYONE'S TASTE...
                                                                LOUNGE - INDIE ROCK

MAKE SURE TO ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TONIGHT IN ORDER TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AS ITS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY MENTAL TONIGHT...

SEE YOU TONIGHT

LOVE HEAT XOXOX
                                                                Seems to have been written by the same person. Real motive of the protest becoming clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                  You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
                                                                  You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take
                                                                  the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

SPOILER

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: 'I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.'

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations.

SPOILER

HOWEVER....., The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have sex with the perfect partner on the bonnet of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.

SPOILER
                                                                  obv you let your friend drive and the old lady in the passenger while you wait at the bus stop with the girl

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

If you forward this message to 10 people,you will save a jaguar in the Amazon Rainforest.

If you forward it to 50 people,you will cure a man with erectile dysfunction.

If you forward it to 100 people, all your dreams will come true.
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                      what if your friend cant drive?

Comment

I just said fuck the friend and the auld wan tbh.

The friend will probably rightfully call you a prick if you think picking him up from a bus stop = just reward for saving your life.

Auld wans always look like they're about to die and fuck her she probably had a good run anyway.

Perfect partner is going to have any interest in you if you've no car. Pick her up and wave to the other two as you drive off is obv the most +EV.

Comment

QQ: I put the pin for my ATM(lazer) card in wrong 3 times there at the weekend, and now it won't work(i assume it's locked) - how do i go about gettting it to work again - do i have to go to bank or what?

Comment

This chick is unbelievable

NSFW:

Katie Price started her career as a glamour model before becoming a TV personality, author and

Comment

I got an Irish Passport in Edinburgh in 3 hours at 11pm once. Was getting ready to fly to Greece realised it was out of date and the guy in the conslate knocked me one up no probs. Even somehow managed to dodge the tempoary passport that I thought I would need to get. So I guess the best place to renew any passport is in a foriegn country for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                QQ: I put the pin for my ATM(lazer) card in wrong 3 times there at the weekend, and now it won't work(i assume it's locked) - how do i go about gettting it to work again - do i have to go to bank or what?
                                                                                There is a problem with the new chip and pin cards.They tend to get write-encrusted when the wrong number is entered.You should be able to get it reflailed if you go to any branch of your own bank,but keep it wrapped in tinfoil until then.
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  This chick is unbelievable

NSFW:

http://www.page3.com/index3.shtml#main-image
                                                                                  nah, fairly average, head is rotten.
                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

SPOILER

set ur mate up with the bird, then six months later after you've shown yourself to be a great friend, and fantastic person who saves old ladies from dying, come to the woman saying you are aware he is cheating on her, and that, even though he's your mate, you felt you had to tell her as you couldnt tolerate him mistreating such a beauty any more.

He's your mate, he can't be mad at you.
                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Jesus the Bale hype on Sky Sports News has gone ridic, comparing him to Messi is a bit much.
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hurts are playing The Academy in Dublin Feb 7 2011 tickets on sale Friday.

Opr

Comment

Surely BG (before google) makes more sense than using BC?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDLIwlzkgY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                            I ordered HD box from them two weeks ago today, my net connection is with them so kinda feel a bit trapped as I'm happy with it, rang them Fri/|Mon as Ill wont be home for over two weeks from this Friday and wanted to get it sorted. Told me each time some one would ring me back. Guaranteed to be billed for it Id imagine.
                                                                                            I have my broadband with UPC and my HD with sky, I used to have HD with upc but moved to a new apartment were I was able to put up a dish. HD on upc is fairly crap, they have very few channels and none of the good ones like sky sports 1-4, sky movies etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                              nah, fairly average, head is rotten.
                                                                                              And her elbows are a bit pointy

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                Yeah saw that. Anyone going to pip?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                  Jesus the Bale hype on Sky Sports News has gone ridic, comparing him to Messi is a bit much.
                                                                                                  Bale was good last night but it's not his best ever perofmance .... He was better in Planet of the Apes

Courtesy of James Richardson :-)

Comment

Can you get something similar to this for boards/forums ?

Edit - I never actually tried to see if you could set it up on Tweetdeck but will take a look now.

Opr
                                                                                                    I don't think Tweetdeck will do it but if you find any way to do it please let me know, having BBV posts pop up may eliminate my need to have a web browser at all!
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Surely BG (before google) makes more sense than using BC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDLIwlzkgY
                                                                                                      that's two years old?

Would like to see an up to date one. Laughed at the Myspace statistic to be honest.

Very cool presentation though.

Comment

Also, wow at how retarded the average student is..

The education protest is getting ugly according to reports from inside Leinster House.

Water bottles, beer cans and a mars bar have already been thrown over the fence and gates of Leinster House.

The "official" protest is happening on the Merrion Row side of Leinster House, but an unofficial protest appears to be getting very ugly on Kildare Street.

Comment

Jackbacks Q.
                                                                                                          Give the old lady a lift. Perfect match and old friend a favour = quitzies.
                                                                                                          Run down Jackback on his bicycle on the way home. (black out reg plates in case victim is a venditive type)

*If Stewelpeter. Old Lady = Perfect match.

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                            They opened EP for me and they were the business. They had an Opera singer backing them up. The album is also top of the range.

Lead singers Twitter http://twitter.com/theohurts

Comment

That opera singer is cool, was he doing his statue impression for the whole gig?

Comment

ha, after protest party

SPOILER

Pint heineken 3 Euro
                                                                                                                Pint Bulmers 3 Euro
                                                                                                                Hog Bombs 5 Euro
                                                                                                                Vodka Dash 3.50 Euro
                                                                                                                Sht Mickey Finns 3Euro

LOUNGE - INDIE ROCK

SEE YOU TONIGHT

LOVE HEAT XOXOX

OK i know its only been a year since iv been gone but WTF is a hog bomb?

Comment

That opera singer is cool, was he doing his statue impression for the whole gig?
                                                                                                                  Pretty much. Couldn't believe the following they had down at the picnic considering their album was being released the week after that.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      This fucking country
                                                                                                                      that was obviously gonna happen.
                                                                                                                      Town to be awash with vomit and blood tonight?
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Also, wow at how retarded the average student is..

http://www.politics.ie/education-sci...-lh-gates.html

Violence has broken out between gardaí and students in Merrion Row after gardaí in riot gear forcibly ejected students who had occupied the lobby of the Dept of Finance in Dublin city centre.

Comment

Students threw full beer cans over the fence

Quintuple their fees says I, they can clearly afford it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X