Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck is going on, I spend all day thinking it was Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
      What the fuck is going on, I spend all day thinking it was Sunday.
      It is!

Sunday, 12:45am by my clock/calendar

Comment

This is a pre-match show. Can't wait to see this kind of thing in the AVIVA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwHm4R7IkQ[/ame]!

Comment

any of the nfl judges think the colts will cover the spread, I fancy a bet

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
            they're very imbalanced and houston will be up for it. will be difficult for them.

Comment

Really liked The Trip, good Micheal Caine off they got going. Should be some good eps

Comment

So Wall Street 2 wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be, still not great thou.

Wow its really hard to find some good scenes of Wall Street on YouTube so this is the closest.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS16ZyOxLQ[/ame]

SPOILER
                was a little pissed when hatedajacks says oh yeah Charlie Sheen is in it, eh dude pretty big spoiler!
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  So Wall Street 2 wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be, still not great thou.

Wow its really hard to find some good scenes of Wall Street on YouTube so this is the closest.

This is the scene in Boiler Room where Vin Diesel, Ben Affleck, Nicky Katt and Scott Caan watch and quote the movie Wall Street with Michael Douglas and Char...

SPOILER
                  was a little pissed when hatedajacks says oh yeah Charlie Sheen is in it, eh dude pretty big spoiler!
                  In terms of spoiler, its the best part of the film. Wall Street 2 is appallingly bad. Time to watch The Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Potentially interesting comedy coming up at 10pm on BBC2 starring Steve Coogan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vsvwd
                    Really enjoyed that, first smart thing I have seen about comedy in a good while

hope it kicks on, hard to keep that going over 6 parts!?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      I was just thinking the same thing last night watching it.

I bet the chimney would break while Lloyd was using the zipline.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Time for a new agreement gif Lloyd!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          In terms of spoiler, its the best part of the film. Wall Street 2 is appallingly bad. Time to watch The Walking Dead.
                          SPOILER
                          Shrugged off like it was nothing, really grinds my gears when people do stuff like that.

Details on what you didnt like about the movie, The Walking Dead is very good and im looking forward to where it is gonna go, thou there is only gonna be 6 episodes in this season

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                            I shipped Nolan out of my team last week for N'Zogbia. fml
                            sickening when that happens. I did that with Benjani a couple of years ago and he got a hat trick, sickening.

At least the days of you must have Ronaldo in your team and then fit the rest in are gone. Not having him was not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Time for a new agreement gif Lloyd!
                              You agree to this?

Comment

Someone recommend me a decent film to watch. Poker is going shit and dont wanna play...

Comment

On them to cover, nice start for them

Comment

You agree to this?

5/10

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                      Someone recommend me a decent film to watch. Poker is going shit and dont wanna play...
                                      take your pic.

Comment

SPOILER
                                        Shrugged off like it was nothing, really grinds my gears when people do stuff like that.

Details on what you didnt like about the movie, The Walking Dead is very good and im looking forward to where it is gonna go, thou there is only gonna be 6 episodes in this season
                                        I wrote a review for the cousins, its a fancy heineken ad basically

Waking Dead very good so far but all i can think is -'its your man from Teachers!!'

Comment

You agree to this?

ahhhhhhhhh its a snooki !!

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                            Good call. Would say I've struggled to see 15 of those. Cheers

Comment

Roland De Wolfe on the PP Premier league, I lol'd

"It's not often that Ian Frazier is in a pot when he has the better haircut"

Comment

Waking Dead very good so far but all i can think is -'its your man from Teachers!!'
                                                my rant must have been in BBV, cant find it now. Will post when do

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  5/10
                                                  Better?

Link?

Never watched Teachers so cant sympatise with that.

Comment

A bit of a late reply but I wouldn't be so sure. Game has the makings of a shootout.

Arian Foster over 94.5 rushing yds and Peyton Manning over 305.5 passing yards are better bets imo.

Comment

Channel 4 must be way behind in showing Premier league poker.

Forward this episode to around 42minutes to see some great action

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        His graph after his first session. Up over 11 buyins in 1300 hands. Sick
                                                        He was up $5700 after 1k hands!

Seems to still be crushing, early days but kinda glad i missed out on betting against him

Comment

7/10 Tyler

Comment

Arnold is Numero Uno

Comment

And the chick is from Prison break

Comment

Ship the seat in the Boylepoker 'Be our sponsored pro' live final table, woot!!
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                  Enjoy it the one i played was a good experience.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    Enjoy it the one i played was a good experience.
                                                                    I actually said to my wife tonight that I had to win the tournie tonight because i'm heading out to watch Waterford V Monaghan tomorrow night and din't want to put myself under pressure for the remaining games.

Must look up where the game's on now, lol.
                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-11-10, 02:28.

Comment

can anyone explain to me what markup is in terms of staking?

Comment

they're very imbalanced and houston will be up for it. will be difficult for them.
                                                                        I'm removing my thanks

Comment

Must look up where the game's on now, lol.
                                                                          Fkin Galway.

A wee bit of a hike from Waterford!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            Edit: what nicky said .
                                                                            Last edited by chips1234; 02-11-10, 02:39.

Comment

From what I understand, basically it is than if you have a 'score', you have to repay not only the stake to that game, but also accumulated losses from previous stakes before you get a portion of the profit. I could be mistaken though.

Comment

basically your losses adding up, these have to be cleared first then from any wins

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                  Channel 4 must be way behind in showing Premier league poker.

Forward this episode to around 42minutes to see some great action

Opr
                                                                                  Luke Schwartz is such a twat. I mean who actually says 'pwned' in real life. Sounds like 12 year old girls saying 'lol' ffs. Gobshite.

Comment

say i'm selling action for a 1000$ tourney and @ a mark up of 10% as i believe 110% is my true ROI on the field,

then shares wil be 11$ for 1%,

highest mark up is usually 30%, some players often sell their action below 100% if they can't shift shares
                                                                                    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm removing my thanks
                                                                                      Well they are still extremely unbalanced, that goal line drive proved it when they had no tight ends to block or receive so ended up giving up TD points. take out the interception which should of been avoided and it would of been a much closer game. Thats why its gambling though nicky

Comment

Well they are still extremely unbalanced, that goal line drive proved it when they had no tight ends to block or receive so ended up giving up TD points. take out the interception which should of been avoided and it would of been a much closer game. Thats why its gambling though nicky
                                                                                        was only joking, I might as-well be playing black or red as backing nfl, decided on few punts in Melbourne instead.

Comment

Colts are so bad against the run. Pity the Texans have to pass more since they fell behind by so much so early.

Foster is 3 yards below the rushing spread. If he doesn't make it I'm gonna kill a baby penguin

Comment

anybody know where i can watch season 7 of The Office?

Comment

5K grtf Omaha ,55 left ,avarage is 19K and im chip lead with 100K.

1.6Kk for first.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                5K grtf Omaha ,55 left ,avarage is 19K and im chip lead with 100K.

1.6Kk for first.
                                                                                                ship it and it was actually 1.8K .

Omaha is eaaaaaaaaaaaasy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                  ship it and it was actually 1.8K .

Omaha is eaaaaaaaaaaaasy game.
                                                                                                  wtf how can you run so good and I get 2/3 outed constantly.

FU and VWP Sir, keep it up

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Had this checked out there. My SIL works for Next and she was giving out flyers for the comp and it is genuine.

So now you bumped my link make sure you all vote for baby flushdraw!

http://apps.facebook.com/baby_modelcomp/entry/74445
                                                                                                      lol obv story put out by Tony to increase odds of winning is there nothing he wont do to win!

basically your losses adding up, these have to be cleared first then from any wins
                                                                                                      thats makeup, he asked markup, dyslexia ftw,

@bubbleking, what Dr. Jeff said

Comment

Ship the $52 for 2nd

Comment

ship $2 for 52nd

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                            Scary amount of real-life times that want to say 'lol' in a conversation. Is it just not socially acceptable yet??!!!
                                                                                                            Meh. I do it all the time, and I'll say "pwned" too. But I was playing Counterstrike obsessively circa 2001 when things like OMG and pwned were becoming memes, and here's the thing -

You don't pronounce the fucking "p", ya fucking n00bs!
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Quick question. The dial on the boiler (Vokera,0,1,2,3,4) has gone to 0 and so is not firing up. I know that there's a lever or knob somewhere that you change to bring it back up. Does anybody know where it is? Thanks in advance -was no fun getting up to the cold this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                Quick question. The dial on the boiler (Vokera,0,1,2,3,4) has gone to 0 and so is not firing up. I know that there's a lever or knob somewhere that you change to bring it back up. Does anybody know where it is? Thanks in advance -was no fun getting up to the cold this morning.
                                                                                                                This is the water pressure yeah ? there should be a lever connected to a cold in pipe, just find this and bring to 1.5bar as far as i remember.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  This is the water pressure yeah ? there should be a lever connected to a cold in pipe, just find this and bring to 1.5bar as far as i remember.
                                                                                                                  Thanks Oleras, yeah that's it, just can't find the bloody thing-must be blind.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                    Thanks Oleras, yeah that's it, just can't find the bloody thing-must be blind.
                                                                                                                    I know in my mothers house there was no handle there, usually just the red lever penny valve type, i turned it with a pliers. i think hers was on a black plastic pipe, not copper.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Sound oleras found it.

Comment

any love for "Big Love" here? just finished season 1 and have to say i'm pretty impressed! I don't think i've seen anyone mention it yet. Bill Paxton delivers as usual and so do his 3 wives. it holds its own, and sets up season 2 very nicely.

can't post any links through this proxy so here's the imdb page

Comment

haven't posted this for a while

bond yields on 10 year is over 7.2%, new record
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X