Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    United will destroy us later.
    No they won't

Comment

Hopefully

FFS both Arsenal and Chelsea score, really need to beat the Spurs now.

Comment

Arsenal score possibly the most deserved last minute winner of all time
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

A late, late goal for West Ham would put Liverpool bottom of the league.

Comment

Lucky Liverpool.

Comment

Spurs always get hockied at OT, they may even go 3-0 up and still get a beating.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                A late, late goal for West Ham would put Liverpool bottom of the league.
                How? Unless they won by 6 they wouldn't have gone above Liverpool. Also, Wolves are still behind Liverpool, even after winning today.

Comment

I was in the Cue Club, Killarney, last year (?) when Spurs played Man Utd. I backed Spurs to win at about 7/1 and had €20 on Spurs at 100/1 to win 3-1. It was looking good with Spurs leading 2-0 but they lost 2-5 (?).

Comment

Does the fitz game still get ~40 players 2nite?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      How? Unless they won by 6 they wouldn't have gone above Liverpool. Also, Wolves are still behind Liverpool, even after winning today.
                      Misread the table. I thought the bottom three were level. I forgot Liverpool had a win this season.

Comment

im man u fan

just took spurs +1
                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          Look at the numbers and results here:

Melhores casas de apostas esportivas do Brasil 2024. Guia de apostas. Top bônus e promoções. Sites de apostas esportivas

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                            Misread the table. I thought the bottom three were level. I forgot Liverpool had a win this season.
                            Age does funny things to the eyes.

Comment

Age does funny things to the eyes.
                              are IPB doing updates next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                im man u fan

just took spurs +1
                                I think we'll struggle. Haven't really looked threatening with Defoe out, Keane is an LOL bad choice today, he's going to eat up alot of the space that VDV looks to be in. Maybe we can he dangerous on the break with Lennon and Bale, but with a back four of Hutton/Kaboul/Gallas/BAE I can't see us not conceding at least two.

Comment

Also meant to say that we often struggle to retain the ball without Huddlestone. Modric drops deeper where he's vastly less effectively, and we struggle to do anything. Will be even worse today as we can't even hoof it long to Crouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Just a couple of bets i fancied today. None of that odds on shite

Comment

Think the jackpot is the place for a game tonite , the poker in the pub monthly game is on . €50 entry with 3k gtd , 15k stack i think.

Comment

who woulda thunk you'd be having this conversation.

off now to watch some gaa plsyers scrap with some Aussies.

Comment

Fuck ya fantasy footy, that's two weeks running I've forgotten to make changes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            are IPB doing updates next weekend?
                                            Myself and Danny are playing, Kev maybe too although unconfirmed. Might ask around in a day or so to see if any are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by -paulenright-
                                              been trying to get $7.70 out of poker770 all week and they wont give it to me fml.com
                                              You've been trying to withdraw the free $7.70 they gave you?

Comment

Any streams for Utd-Spurs game? If not I might have to go to the pub and that's not going to end well..have already convinced myself to miss college on Monday so I can travel back down a day late!!
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                  Cool pics, I think I've seen them posted in the old place before.

I noticed you played the indoor soccer with the boards limerick lads before, I think they are stuck for 1 more player this Monday evening.
                                                  I played for the first time last week and it was a laugh. Fancy coming along if your not dying after the Halloween festivities?
                                                  I do mean to get back to there, but work is keeping me away from limerick all the time now, im in wexford for most of next week AFAIK, so i better not stick my name down. the week after hoepfully.
                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ship the $100 bounty

Comment

Anyone got a link for the united game?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                        Any streams for Utd-Spurs game? If not I might have to go to the pub and that's not going to end well..have already convinced myself to miss college on Monday so I can travel back down a day late!!
                                                        Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                        Anyone got a link for the united game?

Comment

Very optimistic dive from Nani already.

Comment

€35 at 4.5 draw Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                              Think the jackpot is the place for a game tonite , the poker in the pub monthly game is on . €50 entry with 3k gtd , 15k stack i think.
                                                              sweet just checked it out - starts at 8 - think it was earlier than that last time. anyone else here adding value?

Comment

wow what a strike

Comment

Real selling VDV for 8m is one of their most lol decisions under Perez, which is fairly saying something.

And the big one is tonight in Tolka, essentially a playoff between Waterford and Shels, the winner will get into a play off and the winner of that will be entered into a play off where if they win they'll get promoted unless John Delaney decides otherwise on a whim. It's the big one!
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

thought someone here said that sporting fingal where going bust 2day

Comment

WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

thought someone here said that sporting fingal where going bust 2day
                                                                        you're some wretch

Comment

This is a very enjoyable game so far...
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Any streams for the Leinster game? Long shot I know.

Or else maybe an Irish proxy so I can watch RTE2?

Comment

Decent link for the Utd Spurs game

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                Any streams for the Leinster game? Long shot I know.

Or else maybe an Irish proxy so I can watch RTE2?
                                                                                sopcast: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/90191

Comment

RTÉs shortening of Leinster is LEN..
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                    RTÉs shortening of Leinster is LEN..
                                                                                    LEI = 2 teams, LEN = no doubt.

Comment

Myself and Danny are playing, Kev maybe too although unconfirmed. Might ask around in a day or so to see if any are interested.
                                                                                      I'm 90% playing but if I bust out I will probably hang around and do some updates.
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

guys I know I've been spamming this, but please, theres a day to go, and they're in second place, your few votes could mean the difference between nothing and €15,000, please please please take two seconds to vote, and spread the word if you can, they really deserve this. Girl in the lead tried to start a hate campaign against them and get them disqualified because they work in radio, even though its got nothing to do with it.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

guys I know I've been spamming this, but please, theres a day to go, and they're in second place, your few votes could mean the difference between nothing and €15,000, please please please take two seconds to vote, and spread the word if you can, they really deserve this. Girl in the lead tried to start a hate campaign against them and get them disqualified because they work in radio, even though its got nothing to do with it.

http://apps.facebook.com/myhome-rent...1?ogn=facebook
                                                                                          Done.
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

thanks very much mate, I'll make sure ye get an invite to the party if they win!
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I've voted for them a few times now, I would like a can of coke if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                sopcast: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/90191
                                                                                                sopcast doesn't work on the college network. Found it on BBC Alba though, so I'm a happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  I've voted for them a few times now, I would like a can of coke if they win.
                                                                                                  saw your name on the list a few times, cheers bud
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

No worries, gl to them.

Comment

http://apps.facebook.com/myhome-rent...1?ogn=facebook
                                                                                                      Done
                                                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Madness that ye are watching ManUtd and Magners League when PowerSnooker is on SetantaIreland and ITV4.

This is the future of sport. POWAHHHHHZONE.

Comment

Clearcut peno. lol @ the goal

Comment

[quote=Zuroph;182708]
                                                                                                            Vote complete. good luck to them.

Comment

Brilliant goal. Loving it.

Comment

Wtf was that in the united game?
                                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                  Wtf was that in the united game?
                                                                                                                  A Goal

Comment

LOL, that is a new home ground rule at Old Trafford, to add to the 'play enough extra time for Utd to get the winner / equaliser' and all the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Madness that ye are watching ManUtd and Magners League when PowerSnooker is on SetantaIreland and ITV4.

This is the future of sport. POWAHHHHHZONE.
                                                                                                                      Cliffs on PokerSnooker?

Comment

A Goal
                                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I think the most shocking thing about that goal was Chris Waddles pronunciation of the word penalty
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X