• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Noah and the Whale fans here?

Love this remix

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBeKn_Gd9qs[/ame]

Comment

Warning: May contain rant

RTE news was on earlier, they were doing that shit story about the snake that arrived in Northern Ireland in a box of grapes.
      Apparently it came 'from Europe'.
      Going to have to inform that Ireland is in Europe. Fucking plonkers.

As if i wasn't tilted enough by how they alway say 'fin-ance', the minister for 'finnn-ance'. CUNTS. They have a few other weird retarded ways of pronouncing things, can't remember off hand. Is this policy? What retard decided on that?

RTE's live reporters are like snowflakes, you almost never see the same one twice.
      I must have seen 50 different ones in the last month, all of them sh1te.
      The ones that are regulars are almost all incredibly weird looking with awful, terrible voices.
      The hiring policy of the place down through the years requres a tribunal.

It's not just the news that's a problem. RTE also have bizarre looking creatures in front of the camera.
      I don't like to disparage people's appearances, it's one of my (few ) pet peeves.
      But that doesn't mean I want to see swamp beasts presenting tv shows on the national broadcaster, it's just distracting.
      Any sane accountable employeer wouldn't hire them.
      It's not like the employees of TV3 give me wood, but they don't make puke a bit in my mouth either like some of the beasts of RTE.

Also, it's not like these people are hideous but the most talented, a lot of them are absolutely fucking dire and should not be in broadcasting whatsoever.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 30-10-10, 02:52.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
        actually any advice would be greatly appreciated cuz im in good position to win it.

should i play very aggro from here on or just play the way ive been playing?

i have no clue how to play so ive been playing very tight so far.
        Aggro. You're richer than God in chips and will never be that far behind equity wise Push that fold / knocking them the f*** out equity.

Comment

i think ive been playing the wrong game of poker all my life.

playing an Omaha tourney 17 left,average stack is 35K and i have 127K.

3.3K for first.

why dont people fold in Omaha ?honestly like,ive been playing maybe one hand ever 15 minutes or so and every one sees this ,but they still dont fold when i bet.

wish me luck.
          Gl take it down sn 4 the rail?
          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
            It's not just the news, they have bizarre looking creatures.
            I don't like to disparage people's appearances, it's one of my (few ) pet peeves.
            But that doesn't mean I want to see swamp beasts presenting tv shows on the national broadcaster, it's just distracting.
            Any sane accountable employeer would hire them.
            It's not like the employees of TV3 give me wood, but they don't make puke a bit in my mouth either like some of the beasts of RTE.
            Did you see the live reporter on RTE news earlier who looked like something out of the 1940s? When I was flicking through I thought it was archive footage. Yer wan in the blue coat and old fashioned black hair. Looked like Ms Doyle.

Comment

why dont people fold in Omaha
              ?honestly like,ive been playing maybe one hand ever 15 minutes or so and every one sees this ,but they still dont fold when i bet.

wish me luck.
              For the majority of that hands its a post flop game, and being PL, if you have the chips...see a flop.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                Did you see the live reporter on RTE news earlier who looked like something out of the 1940s? When I was flicking through I thought it was archive footage. Yer wan in the blue coat and old fashioned black hair. Looked like Ms Doyle.
                stewlpeter has it sky+ i hear !!
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  Dear Friday night droolers

Can I have your money too?

This is disgusting - 500bb pot

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

CO ($24.23)
                  Button ($49.62)
                  Hero (SB) ($24.35)
                  BB ($64.40)
                  UTG ($20)
                  MP ($20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6, K
                  3 folds, Button bets $0.60, 1 fold, BB raises $1.80, Button calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.10) 4, 9, 4 (2 players)
                  BB bets $2.05, Button raises $4.10, BB calls $2.05

Turn: ($12.30) 4 (2 players)
                  BB bets $6.15, Button calls $6.15

River: ($24.60) 3 (2 players)
                  BB bets $10, Button raises $37.37 (All-In), BB calls $27.37

Total pot: $99.34

Results:
                  Button had A, 5 (three of a kind, fours).
                  BB had 6, J (three of a kind, fours).
                  Outcome: Button won $96.34

Getting very silly here. I can't get into a pot vs these guys!

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($44.06)
                  Hero (SB) ($44.35)
                  BB ($35.52)
                  UTG ($27.97)
                  MP ($20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6, 7
                  2 folds, Button bets $0.70, 1 fold, BB raises $2.20, Button calls $1.70

Flop: ($4.90) J, 9, Q (2 players)
                  BB bets $3, Button raises $6.95, BB raises $9, Button calls $5.05

Turn: ($28.90) 2 (2 players)
                  BB bets $21.12 (All-In), Button calls $21.12

River: ($71.14) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $71.14

Results:
                  Button had K, 9 (one pair, nines).
                  BB had 6, J (one pair, Jacks).
                  Outcome: BB won $68.14

Comment

Found her. She doesn't look as bad as I thought earlier.

Comment

Yes! 'Welcome to the 70's' was what was said when she came on.

Comment

final table now .
                        second in chips.

it's the 9k grtd on FT.

if any one is interested in railing ,i am the one from Ireland with 122K in chips.

Comment

Found her. She doesn't look as bad as I thought earlier.

Confirmed time traveller.

Comment

Ahh FFS

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds 250 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t90447)
                            UTG (t180520)
                            UTG+1 (t61828)
                            MP1 (t76561)
                            Hero (MP2) (t36837)
                            CO (t33296)
                            Button (t129122)
                            SB (t85305)

Hero's M: 6.41

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K
                            3 folds, Hero bets t5450, 2 folds, SB raises to t47500, 1 fold, Hero calls t31137 (All-In)

Flop: (t77674) A, 5, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t77674) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t77674) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t77674

Results:
                            SB had A, 7 (three of a kind, Aces).
                            Hero had K, K (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                            Outcome: SB won t77674

Comment

This is what happens when the Mary harneys of the Island shag the Brian Cowens,. RTE hire the offspring. Take a walk around Bray there are 1000s of RTE reporter types walking around looking to munch on braains. It mist be confusing at Haloween.

What monster are you dressed as then?
                              eh what dya mean mister I'm just going to the shops.

Comment

final table now .
                                second in chips.

it's the 9k grtd on FT.

if any one is interested in railing ,i am the one from Ireland with 122K in chips.
                                good luck crush em. attack attack

Comment

RTE's live reporters are like snowflakes, you almost never see the same one twice.
                                  I must have seen 50 different ones in the last month, all of them sh1te.
                                  The ones that are regulars are almost all incredibly weird looking with awful, terrible voices.
                                  The hiring policy of the place down through the years requres a tribunal.
                                  I for one am looking forward to the snowflakes of January for more of this RTE presenter and his hat.

Comment

lol

gone in 9th after a shocking 3 hands ,i played so bad i deserve to be shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      good luck crush em. attack attack
                                      attack is bad.

Comment

lol

gone in 9th after a shocking 3 hands ,i played so bad i deserve to be shut.
                                        I was just after pulling up the table for some railage and i couldn't see any Irish! Was convinced you were going to be Eagle_Eye tho!

UL gg

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          I was just after pulling up the table for some railage and i couldn't see any Irish! Was convinced you were going to be Eagle_Eye tho!

UL gg
                                          i was second in chips with alot of play left.
                                          basicallly i just attacked attacked and attacked till i was gone.

Comment

Wow the Heat look scary good!

Opr

Comment

i was second in chips with alot of play left.
                                              basicallly i just attacked attacked and attacked till i was gone.
                                              WTF who told you to do that 3rd attack

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, Feargal Nealon aka MidniteKowby just shipped the 60K on Ipoker
                                                My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Getting very silly here. I can't get into a pot vs these guys!

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($44.06)
                                                  Hero (SB) ($44.35)
                                                  BB ($35.52)
                                                  UTG ($27.97)
                                                  MP ($20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6, 7
                                                  2 folds, Button bets $0.70, 1 fold, BB raises $2.20, Button calls $1.70

Flop: ($4.90) J, 9, Q (2 players)
                                                  BB bets $3, Button raises $6.95, BB raises $9, Button calls $5.05

Turn: ($28.90) 2 (2 players)
                                                  BB bets $21.12 (All-In), Button calls $21.12

River: ($71.14) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $71.14

Results:
                                                  Button had K, 9 (one pair, nines).
                                                  BB had 6, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                  Outcome: BB won $68.14
                                                  seriously wtf are u showing these for.
                                                  IM not being nasty but who gives a fuck ,with hand historys u are not involved with.
                                                  U wasted 10secs of my life reading shit.

Comment

Heat are walking it at the moment. Never got a chance to trade

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                      Heat are walking it at the moment. Never got a chance to trade
                                                      Yeah going to watch the 4th in the Thunder game. Durant lighting it up and its a close game at the moment.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                        IM not being nasty but who gives a fuck ,with hand historys u are not involved with.
                                                        it's 5 pink tablets and ONE yellow tablet, never take FIVE yellow tablets. rookie error.

Comment

jumped into another Omaha tourney.

im gonna win this one.

say nothing Willie...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            it's 5 pink tablets and ONE yellow tablet, never take FIVE yellow tablets. rookie error.
                                                            stick to the olanzapine stay away from the zispin. is that what u are saying.lol
                                                            Last edited by peteypop; 30-10-10, 02:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                              Yeah going to watch the 4th in the Thunder game. Durant lighting it up and its a close game at the moment.

Opr
                                                              Awesome end to this. Pistons with the ball 14seconds left and 2 down!

Edit - Boooooooooom they make 3 and Thunder have 7 seconds!!!!!!!!

Thunder bank in the 2 to take it, what a finish.

Opr
                                                              Last edited by Opr; 30-10-10, 02:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                Awesome end to this. Pistons with the ball 14seconds left and 2 down!

Edit Boooooooooom they make 3 and Thunder have 7 seconds!!!!!!!!

Opr
                                                                Great finish.

Comment

Hope ye pricks are happy now.
                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAuC1cXysho&feature=watch_response[/ame]

Also this is awesome.
                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6cB7BGj48[/ame]

Comment

Was playing a 80/30 earlier, kept winning pots off him, rest of table leaves us HU, he says: "I'm gonna get you" which means he ain't leaving til he donates all his dough. Which he kindly did, few hundred bbs ty sir. Second last hand I take 80bbs off him when I value the fuck out of him with 2nd pair, then he wishes me death, so next hand I take the rest of his moneys. Then he wishes cancer on my whole family obv. Nice guy really.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      Was playing a 80/30 earlier, kept winning pots off him, rest of table leaves us HU, he says: "I'm gonna get you" which means he ain't leaving til he donates all his dough. Which he kindly did, few hundred bbs ty sir. Second last hand I take 80bbs off him when I value the fuck out of him with 2nd pair, then he wishes me death, so next hand I take the rest of his moneys. Then he wishes cancer on my whole family obv. Nice guy really.
                                                                      So fuckin what, you got the droolers monies!

Comment

i freaking love Omaha.

avarage stack is 13K and i have 55K .

long way to go though and there is only 1.5K for first in this one.

Comment

N'uff said

Brag - $4 2r 1a

PokerStars Tournament #323701859, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.00/$0.40 USD397 playersTotal Prize Pool: $4188.00 USD Tournament started 2010/10/29 17:20:00 ET Dear 3Osomething, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 806.40 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 324.45 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.
                                                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Marriage strike

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              So fuckin what, you got the droolers monies!
                                                                              Oh sorry didn't know it was you.

Comment

i freaking love Omaha.

Famous last words

Comment

Oh sorry didn't know it was you.
                                                                                  I'd beat you heads up

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    I'd beat you heads up
                                                                                    I'd beat you hands down

Comment

I'd beat you hands down
                                                                                      Waaaay.

I know, you'd turn me inside out like a bin prob.

Comment

Jean Bryne always looks like she is ready to go out on the pull, or has only dropped by briefly to Donnybrook for the weather before heading back out on the town.

Some goer.

ImageShack.us

Comment

Mad what makeup and shit can do, shes a munter.

Comment

Munter? Ah no. She isn't 18 anymore dude.

Comment

Thought cardshark would be back with more banter. Boo.

Comment

i freaking love Omaha.

made the final table and went out in 9th again.

this time i just got unlucky(i think).

i had 100K and blinds were 1500/3000

folded to me on the button and i make it 6K with Ac4dd7c7s

SB folds and BB makes it 20K and has me covered.

i call????should i call ot fold here ???

flop Ad 2c 6c

BB leads for pot and i go all in ???

good or bad play?

BB had AK68 and got a K as well on the river and i missed and went out.

appreacite any feedback on the play.

lol Omaha...i have played 3touneys in my life and made final tables in all of them.

time to take up Durrrrrr on his challenge me thinks.
                                                                                                Last edited by Gholimoli; 30-10-10, 06:08.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

crawled out of bed for this one

All Blacks v Aussies live now on SS

Comment

Jean Bryne always looks like she is ready to go out on the pull, or has only dropped by briefly to Donnybrook for the weather before heading back out on the town.

Some goer.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                        Transfer to being a girl nearly complete.
                                                                                                        [ x] Will pay for pictures.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                                                          lol chill dude - although time of post suggests drunken postaments

I always play the super aids card - villain needs to move up levels

Comment

RTE are an Equal opportunity employer. They don't care if it is your father , Mother, Uncle or Aunt that is already working there.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              RTE are an Equal opportunity employer. They don't care if it is your father , Mother, Uncle or Aunt that is already working there.
                                                                                                              One of their greatest ever does his final match tonight. Thanks for all the good times Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh, legend.

Urrrrgh really wish I hadnt signed up to go to the International Rules now. All I want to do is lounge about at home for the day watching sport on the TV.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1lc6KASWg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Cracking finish to the rugby.

Comment

brillaint game. Worth getting up for. wowser.

ballsy kick by O'connor at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                      Transfer to being a girl nearly complete.
                                                                                                                      (did hear really good things about it though!)[/SIZE]
                                                                                                                      G'wan then, ordered for myself. I did get this 2 years ago and thought it was excellent.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jamies-Ministry-Food-Anyone-Learn/dp/0718148622/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1288434106&sr=8-3[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

whoever was looking for the costume for this year, its probably too late but this is the winner IMO

Comment

Heading into Dublin for a relaxing day with the missus with no kids!!! Great deal for the La Stampa Hotel, looking forward to catching a flick, lunch, dinner a few drinks and pretending we are teenagers again

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X