X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    How do you play Limit?

Omaha Hi/Lo to be more accurate
    I have no idea really but I guess chasing with AK23 J1045 type hands is the way to do it. Tis a fun game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Cmon bray!
      SPOILER
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Beautiful ain't it.

If Bray hold I will buy a season ticket next season to show my appreciation.

Comment

LOL at Ref and Stringer in Munster game.

Stringer asking about an offside call.

Ref:" you jumped the gun. It was a silly one to give away"

Stringer:" Ref sure have a look"

Ref: " I will and sure if Im wrong, I owe you a beer.... or, um, an orange."
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I have no idea really but I guess chasing with AK23 J1045 type hands is the way to do it. Tis a fun game imo.
            You have 10% of me if this works...

Comment

The Halloween episode of Modern Family was brilliant

Edit to add one of the best scenes from it

"are you trying to get candy or Japanese businessmen?"

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 29-10-10, 19:33.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Gwan Bray, destroy those Tallaght knackers.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Has this been posted?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Cliff: Trainspotter avoids death by about an inch
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                    I used to do, but then realised that the eyes are photoshopped (dunno about the mouth) and are a humans or less likely - it's a person in a dog costume.
                    Ah no, say it ain't so. Kinda ruins it now.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Nice goal.

Comment

Bastards

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Lads, can anyone send me 50 yoyos on Boyles for $70 on stars or fulltilt?

Please and thanks.
                          Sorted, thanks!
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Ginger Bray defender clearly paid off!
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Just got a new Ipod Touch.anyone know the best site to download music from? tried limewire but its under injunction.

Comment

Shamrock Rovers will win it in style now 3-1.

Comment

New peado craze of dancing behind unwitting targets is really odd

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGMW53scZ8&feature=player[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                    Just got a new Ipod Touch.anyone know the best site to download music from? tried limewire but its under injunction.
                                    Get J-downloader and use rapidshare/hotfile etc.

Easy game.
                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Pienaar you tard

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                        Two of my mates Boyfriends getting their first start for Munster tonight.

One having a shocker imo and the other actually doing ok if looking a bit nervous.
                                        I hope she's watching this time!!

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            The Halloween episode of Modern Family was brilliant

Edit to add one of the best scenes from it

"are you trying to get candy or Japanese businessmen?"

Was very good, was liking Haley in all those outfits.

Btw i wouldnt recommend Hotfile, speeds are all over the shop, totally unreliable.
                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

we have lost 5 players in 55 minutes. I'm losing the will to live

Comment

I hope she's watching this time!!
                                                Yeah was talking to her there. Decent enough game for him.

Comment

we have lost 5 players in 55 minutes. I'm losing the will to live
                                                  raise, reraise re re raise flop, repeat on turn, raise, re raise fold river.

Comment

raise, reraise re re raise flop, repeat on turn, raise, re raise fold river.
                                                    capped betting. I'm actually doing pretty good. 4th in chips, but I dunno if I can last it.

Stamina sucking game

Comment

Go to the off license.

OR

087-CANS247

Delivered to your door if needs be!

Or beer baron - 0863614172

Delivered Anytime day or night.
                                                      Does this work after 10?

How do you play Limit?

Omaha Hi/Lo to be more accurate
                                                      This is an easy game the first 2 times you play it - can get extremely frustrating sometimes though.

4510J is rubbish, you want low cards,

capped betting. I'm actually doing pretty good. 4th in chips, but I dunno if I can last it.

Stamina sucking game
                                                      lasts about 3/4 hours

Comment

yup, beer baron definitely delivers after 10...

Game speeding up now thank god

Comment

You are rubbish

C'mon Bray

Comment

gooooaaaalllll

Comment

would be lol if bray come back to win and bohs fcuk up.

Comment

Two great headers in both games!
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                  would be lol if bray come back to win and bohs fcuk up.
                                                                  Probably what will happen

Comment

wp

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6VPmPGUs8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Unlucky Bohemians.

Shamrock Rovers win the league on goal difference.

Comment

Ugh the scum win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                          Was very good, was liking Haley in all those outfits.

Btw i wouldnt recommend Hotfile, speeds are all over the shop, totally unreliable.
                                                                          Ugh not good, just been looking at my account and nearly everyday or every other day im getting hit with an additional 5gb of traffic so I disabled that feature see how that goes.

Does anybody know, I have 1400 rapids left, in jDownloader its saying I have 170gb of traffic left, to buy 150gb of traffic is 280 rapids.

Does that get deducted from my 1400 and I get that 150gb of extra traffic?

Comment

Cabbage Rovers IMO
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

check out this ad on done deal

Comment

ship 29 yoyos on the lotto

Comment

Just watch the South Park its a Jersey thing its just brilliant!

Seriously the whole Jersey Shore thing cracks me up,

Fist Pumping Like A Champ, Part 2

Fist Pumping Like A Champ, Part 3

The Sitch Pump

Drunk Ronnie, Part 1

Drunk Ronnie, Part 4 (sure this could apply to a few here)

Some of the best quotes,

More great gifs and quotes here,

A collection of the best quotes from our Jersey Shore recaps thanks to our former interns Rebecca and Brian.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GPw8Q5WBxQ[/ame]

Comment

Jaysus that kitchen is small, at least she uses fairy

Comment

I've only seen maybe 2 episodes but the South Park ep last night was some laugh. Snookie going around trying to hump everyone

Comment

Really looking forward to the Heat Vs Magic later.

Opr

Comment

Jesus takes a while getting back into this poker lark i think its about 3 months since i have played online....a bit rusty.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zAaq1CccI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                check out this ad on done deal
                                                                                                Did they pay 3 quid to post that?

Comment

Fist Pumping Like A Champ, Part 2

Fist Pumping Like A Champ, Part 3

The Sitch Pump

Drunk Ronnie, Part 1

Drunk Ronnie, Part 4 (sure this could apply to a few here)

Some of the best quotes,

More great gifs and quotes here,

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-3...f-jersey-shore
                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVkplphsBU[/ame]

Comment

I'm mixing up a bit tonight, 3 tournys on the go, plo hi/lo, plo, nlh

Comment

New T-mobile ad is fantastic....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3NPNM4xgo&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

Does anybody know, I have 1400 rapids left, in jDownloader its saying I have 170gb of traffic left, to buy 150gb of traffic is 280 rapids.

Does that get deducted from my 1400 and I get that 150gb of extra traffic?
                                                                                                        I doubt even anyone who works for Rapidshare knows. Their explanations are more difficult to decipher than a credit card agreement
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                          Did they pay 3 quid to post that?
                                                                                                          Bargain imo

Comment

Just seen that Lazare. Wondered if it was the improv group as its clearly a complete ripoff from them? If you haven't seen them and liked the add should check them out on youtube. Couple of the best ones.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB7zfopiUA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M[/ame]

Opr

Comment

CL on FT now CHD. Would be even better shape too if I ran a bit better!
                                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone watching this guy in the check shirt on the late late blinking?
                                                                                                                Craziest sequence of blinking I've ever seen.

Confirmed lizard.

Comment

"The hoops are having a party, the Hoops are having a party, the hoops are having P A R T Y, THE BOHS ARE GOING BUST"

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                                    "The hoops are having a party, the Hoops are having a party, the hoops are having P A R T Y, THE BOHS ARE GOING BUST"
                                                                                                                    fingal holding a press conference tomorrow morning - rumours are it is to announce they are bust which is great news for Pats, Galway and drogs

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                      Just seen that Lazare. Wondered if it was the improv group as its clearly a complete ripoff from them? If you haven't seen them and liked the add should check them out on youtube. Couple of the best ones.

Opr
                                                                                                                      Yeah I've seen those, they're excellent. love the Ghostbusters one.

I'm not sure if it's the same people or not, amazing ad though, so uplifting.

Comment

Easy game

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 300/600 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t25766)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t7276)
                                                                                                                        MP3 (t28239.16)
                                                                                                                        CO (t19389.50)
                                                                                                                        Button (t31909)
                                                                                                                        SB (t27234)
                                                                                                                        BB (t3815.50)
                                                                                                                        UTG (t27636.22)
                                                                                                                        Hero (UTG+1) (t14125)

Hero's M: 15.69

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q, Q
                                                                                                                        1 fold, Hero bets t1495, 5 folds, SB raises t26834, BB calls t3115.50, Hero calls t12530

Flop: (t31765.50) 8, 7, 2 (3 players)

Turn: (t31765.50) J (3 players)

River: (t31765.50) 4 (3 players)

Total pot: t31765.50

Results:
                                                                                                                        SB had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                                        BB had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                                                        Hero had Q, Q (flush, Queen high).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won t32665.50

Comment

We're ITM CHD!
                                                                                                                          I've 32k chips
                                                                                                                          2nd has 9k
                                                                                                                          3rd 8.5k
                                                                                                                          4th 4k
                                                                                                                          5th 3k

This is an easy game

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X