This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
    In fairness the dry not too cold night games were great. There's definitely something better about football under floodlights.
    Yeah but now the important cruntch matches are played in these conditions, perfect. It worries me that there seems to be some discussion about a return to winter football, that'd be a horrible mistake imo
    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Classic Thread.

Burnley fan taking the piss out of Blackburn fans forgets to clear his google search bar before posting a screen print.

Footymad Forums, providing communities to fans from all football clubs in the English and Scottish leagues

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
        Well done last night, was sitting beside you Table 5 Seat 6 at start, unbelievably card dead until I was moved tables & was duly busted then. Listening to you I thought you were only there for the food....especially the desserts.......nice to have met you at such a soft opening table
        got easier after doke busted Rory Rees moved into his seat
        moved to a table where my raises got through always helps
        but was a lot of good players playing last night

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          the cold wet ball* in the leg or worse, face, will always haunt my childhood though.

*football you pervs
          Nothing worse than a mucky cup champion to the face during lunchtime in the cold, ruined yer day so it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
            I must be a retard reader as I don't understand any of that sentence

Ive heard the word "win" but cannot remember the context
            "There were listeners on Phantom FM. Competing to win tickets to Kings of Leon.

They didn't know that the song played was the intro to Molly's Chambers.

Being KOL fans, supposedly, you would imagine they would feel quite retarded."

OR

Originally Posted by coillcam
            Retard listeners on phantom fm not knowing the intro to Molly's Chambers to win KoL tickets

Communication is about getting the message across, not the delivery...

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
              Nothing worse than a mucky cup champion to the face during lunchtime in the cold, ruined yer day so it did.
              Mucky? Try a cold damp sandy Cup Champion ball.

It would sting your leg, and would tear lumps out of you. Felt like a brillo pad scratched across your leg after someone had given you a full force slap.

That being said, they were the ball of choice in most towns!

Comment

Running good is the best feeling in the world.

Shippity ship the 500bb pot. Poker account balance now at all time high.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($265.60)
                UTG ($322.80)
                MP ($37.65)
                CO ($342.20)
                Button ($66.05)
                SB ($33)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 10
                UTG bets $5, 4 folds, Hero calls $4

Flop: ($10.50) J, 8, 3 (2 players)
                Hero checks, UTG bets $6, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($22.50) K (2 players)
                Hero checks, UTG bets $10, Hero calls $10

River: ($42.50) 7 (2 players)
                Hero checks, UTG bets $40, Hero raises to $100, UTG raises to $301.80 (All-In), Hero calls $144.60 (All-In)

Total pot: $531.70 | Rake: $3

Results:
                Hero had 9, 10 (straight, Jack high).
                UTG had J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                Outcome: Hero won $528.70
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

With tonight being the last league game of the season
                  and the beautiful day thats in it

Isn't it about time we admitted defeat and listened to the people calling for a return to Winter football
                  On a train with roves scum at the moment, i told them sligo will win the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    Sorry about that. Video conversion is pretty intensive stuff. It's pretty slow on mine, even with windows7 64 bit, and 4 gigs of ram.
                    Was it a full movie you were converting? I know I had problems converting a really long one (>2.5 hours), though it worked fine for 2 shorter files.
                    It was just a 6 min home video. Some other programs worked fine, really frustrating though that you don't find out until after about 20 mins of messin around that there's gonna be a watermark.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      On a train with roves scum at the moment, i told them sligo will win the cup.
                      It was nice knowing you

At least the mods have a pic now so they can identify whats left of the body

Cop: You are here to identify the body

Kev: Yes

Cop:What did he look like

Kev: Something like this

Comment

Hey BBv with IBP anyone know how to change back from the mobile skin to reg skin cant seem to find the link in the USER CP

Comment

Philip - scroll to the very bottom of the screen and select the skin in the very bottom left hand corner.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                            Running good is the best feeling in the world.

Shippity ship the 500bb pot. Poker account balance now at all time high.
                            Ah yes. Its great sitting there with the stone cold nuts and getting raised then just thinking 'wait I do have the nuts right? Oh I do' before shipping the rest for the freeroll.

Comment

Quick one BBV. Mid range restaurant in Lucan?

Comment

Friday night, couch, poker and crap to eat. No fucking booze though.

Anyone from here going to the International Rules tomorrow btw?

Comment

Nice mashup's

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhjXBVVssU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBpCyRCWBEQ[/ame]
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    Philip - scroll to the very bottom of the screen and select the skin in the very bottom left hand corner.
                                    i cant see this anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                      How did you manage to get back up North that time at the Short Handed Event? I was the dude trying to get you directions on the laptop.
                                      Ah yes thanks for lending me your laptop, I ended up drinking with the dealers till around 8am, having breakfast in the hotel then going and getting a bus back and I got 4th in the Ongame sunday major that evening!

Comment

Go to the off license.

OR

087-CANS247

Delivered to your door if needs be!

Or beer baron - 0863614172

Delivered Anytime day or night.

Comment

me great weather isnt it. freebies though

Comment

I fucking love this dog, look how smug he is....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              Go to the off license.

OR

087-CANS247

Delivered to your door if needs be!

Or beer baron - 0863614172

Delivered Anytime day or night.
                                              You take me up wrong, I dont want any booze, have plenty, determined not to drink any

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                me great weather isnt it. freebies though
                                                Hopefully it rains itself out by tomorrow.

Comment

sick end to the league of Ireland. if rovers dont win it bohs do.

I think I hate rovers more than I like Pats. meh come on bohs.

Comment

You take me up wrong, I dont want any booze, have plenty, determined not to drink any
                                                    ah ok, save those #s anyway!

what ipoker tournies tonight?

Comment

It was nice knowing you

At least the mods have a pic now so they can identify whats left of the body

Cop: You are here to identify the body

Kev: Yes

Cop:What did he look like

Kev: Something like this

Wasnt my brightest idea today. They have alot of rough lookin fans. C'mon Bray.

Comment

sick end to the league of Ireland. if rovers dont win it bohs do.

I think I hate rovers more than I like Pats. meh come on bohs.
                                                        Nah, I'm using my one time on hoping Rovers will hold. Not exactly a fan of them, but at least they aren't Bohs. Joey Ndo hat trick and lifting the cup in the Aviva and most importantly of all Shels promotion would wrap up a fine, fine season.
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Hopefully it rains itself out by tomorrow.
                                                          getting petrol and the rain went down me neck and it was freezin.

Going to the rugby next week also, probably less physical than tomorrow although those fecking SAa were filthy last time they were here.

Comment

ah ok, save those #s anyway!

what ipoker tournies tonight?
                                                            $20 FO at 18.45
                                                            $10 FO at 19.30
                                                            Pantsdown weekly freeroll
                                                            Freddie Mays Bounty
                                                            $1K added game

Then on Boyles

JP WSOP sat
                                                            Deepstack

Prob wont eve cash any of them

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                              Nah, I'm using my one time on hoping Rovers will hold. Not exactly a fan of them, but at least they aren't Bohs. Joey Ndo hat trick and lifting the cup in the Aviva and most importantly of all Shels promotion would wrap up a fine, fine season.
                                                              Ive history with those KRAM wanker fans, they were durty feckers , no respect for any other team in the league (going back a bit)

Comment

getting petrol and the rain went down me neck and it was freezin.

Going to the rugby next week also, probably less physical than tomorrow although those fecking SAa were filthy last time they were here.
                                                                Are the freebies corporate?

I wont know whats going on bein in Croker for the big ball game.

Quite the ding dong battle for 2nd place in division 1 in the soccer. 'mon the Blues

Comment

Had a horrible night in work last night, as I was working the night shift last night and had to look after the residents bar. At about 2am everyone started to head off except for a small group of people who were sitting in the one part of the place that wasn't hoovered. I optimistically ask them would they mind moving down a small bit so I could clean up and I receive a tirade of abuse about how they've been sitting there since 6pm and were comfortable and weren't going to budge.

About 15 minutes later, he comes down to me and asks me for another drink, I respond by saying I'll only serve him if he moves. He protests and protests but eventually agrees. He requests to have the drink charged onto his room.

His surname? HAYES!!! Must run in the family

Comment

Free entry to Republic of Loose tonight or Local GAA club Table quiz?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                      quiz

100%

Comment

Are the freebies corporate?

I wont know whats going on bein in Croker for the big ball game.

Quite the ding dong battle for 2nd place in division 1 in the soccer. 'mon the Blues
                                                                        i dunno if they are corporate or not, friends have two extra, one is wasted on the other half though, she is no more interested than the man in the moon.

Comment

While watching the Commonwealth Games in India recently,

I saw a sign that said, “English speaking taxi driver”.

I thought, “what a great idea, why don’t we have them in our country?”

Comment

quiz

100%
                                                                            ROL of course.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                              While watching the Commonwealth Games in India recently,

I saw a sign that said, “English speaking taxi driver”.

I thought, “what a great idea, why don’t we have them in our country?”
                                                                              well said, I cant understand a word the Scots say.

Comment

ROL of course.
                                                                                I've been in better bands at 5:30am after a feed of pints than ROL are at their peak!

Awful stuff really...

Comment

I've never gotten the insane cult following of ROL. Very, very, very average at best.

A quiz on the other hand, I can think of no finer way to spend a night...

Comment

quiz

100%
                                                                                    Yeah sounds the job all right. Much better craic to be had with all the Mammy's sipping lucozade. I'd be mad to miss it.

Comment

I used to cycle to Milltown with my father fifty years ago for their matches.
                                                                                      Shamrock Rovers

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                        I've never gotten the insane cult following of ROL. Very, very, very average at best.

A quiz on the other hand, I can think of no finer way to spend a night...
                                                                                        I feel the same about the Frames.

Im hardly a cult fan of rol but seen them twice and enjoyed it. I go to a freebie for deffo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

LOL, he loooks completely baked

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                          Quiz and it's not even close. I've seen Loose twice two many times in my life. Once when drinking in a student bar and we had to pay for a ticket or else we got kicked out and the other time was on Aurthurs day in the Church- we were promised an internationally renowned act
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                            I used to cycle to Milltown with my father fifty years ago for their matches.
                                                                                            Shamrock Rovers
                                                                                            sorry Sean it's dated now but the bohs fans did tease ye (im no bohs fan btw.

By a lonely Milltown wall
                                                                                            I heard the Kilcoynes calling
                                                                                            Milltown, they have taken you away
                                                                                            For all your moneys spent
                                                                                            And your paying the Bohs in rent
                                                                                            It's so lonely round the fields of Glenmalure

Low, lie the fields of Glenmalure
                                                                                            Where once we watched the scum of Ireland play
                                                                                            But the Hoops are no longer great
                                                                                            And Milltowns a housing estate
                                                                                            It's so lonely round the fields of Glenmalure

Comment

ROL arent half bad. Decent live. Id go to that.

Comment

Brag: Being out of work over 10 months now so it was nice to get a couple of phone calls today about 3 different potential jobs. Fingers crossed I can ship 1 of them

Beat: Went to the dentist this afternoon for what I thought should be a routine extraction of a smallish middle tooth which is basically unwanted due to being inside my normal row of teeth and makes it difficult to brush and clean the 2 teeth its leaning against.
                                                                                                After about 15 mins of the dentist practically kneeling on my chest and pulling from every angle, I had to stick the hand up and say stop. The sweat was pissing out of me, mainly from the fear another tooth would come away with it or else it would break and be stuck in my gob
                                                                                                I had a chat afterwards with her assistant and she told me I basically have horses teeth (which I knew already from a previous dodgey root canal and another awkward extraction) and that the root was tangled with the root of another tooth (rare situation) which would mean that the 2 teeth could pop out if she kept pulling; or else my jaw could have broke
                                                                                                I have to be referred onto a neuro-surgeon now to get a surgical extraction but just want to be rid of the fucking thing now TBH.
                                                                                                I spent a couple of mins spitting blood after it and now I'm still spitting a bit cos she did a lot of damage to my surrounding gum trying to graple with the monster

Variance: Took a cocktail of strong antibiotics and painkillers so now I'm seeing pretty little fairies dancing before my eyes

Comment

A mate of mine is the warm up band and they are having their first gig (of this particular line up) so I'll definitely be there. The other option is to go to the quiz and then head to the gig after but have to pay to get in. I'll probably be locked by the time ROL are playing anyway. I like them tbh, hardly their biggest fan, they have a few catchy tunes and I read an article recently that Mike Pyro is off the gargle for the last while so it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

Comment

After all the rain today the pitches for the League of Ireland games tonight must be in rag order. It will be like the ploughing championships.

Comment

I've been in better bands at 5:30am after a feed of pints than ROL are at their peak!

Awful stuff really...
                                                                                                      Scurrilous stuff. Love the loose

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCUYtQ19d0&feature=related[/ame]

lick my balls

Comment

I'm working at 8am tomorrow and Sunday, so my halloween costume has to be free of face paint and the like. So I'm getting a cardboard box and painting it like the thing that rescued the miners and I'll be inside in a rented bear costume under the guise of pedobear with the caption "I came for the minors" painted on front and back.

Hopefully I can pull it off and pray that people understand internet memes.

Comment

This is superb also

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0SLxHYxDA[/ame]

Comment

Two of my mates Boyfriends getting their first start for Munster tonight.

One having a shocker imo and the other actually doing ok if looking a bit nervous.
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Lads, can anyone send me 50 yoyos on Boyles for $70 on stars or fulltilt?

Please and thanks.
                                                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                                                I'm working at 8am tomorrow and Sunday, so my halloween costume has to be free of face paint and the like. So I'm getting a cardboard box and painting it like the thing that rescued the miners and I'll be inside in a rented bear costume under the guise of pedobear with the caption "I came for the minors" painted on front and back.

Hopefully I can pull it off and pray that people understand internet memes.
                                                                                                                Firstly, Pun costumes are so very very weak. Secondly, no one "normal" really knows who Pedobear is and thirdly "that thing that saved the miners?" I mean, if you dont know wtf it is, how are other people to know?

gl though.
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

I used to do, but then realised that the eyes are photoshopped (dunno about the mouth) and are a humans or less likely - it's a person in a dog costume.

Now it kind of creeps me out.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Cmon bray!

Comment

lol Bray ftw .... although I really don't like bohs etiher

Comment

Good goal by Bray.

Comment

How do you play Limit?

Omaha Hi/Lo to be more accurate

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X