• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baggs really fucked up there.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Supposedly the final season of Friday Night Lights is starting to air in the states tonight, had no idea it was back but am delighted it is

I gave up on it at the start of series 4 or 4, thought it really dropped off a lot.

Baggs could be in a bit of trouble this week after that display with the doll lady

Comment

Jeez Melissa is tilting. Stop flogging a dead horse.

Comment

Posting hands in the BBV last night has seemingly helped my run good so I will continue to do the same to continue the run - I added pictures this time to spruce it up a lil bit. Button mashers FTW

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($18.16)
          Hero (Button) ($43.37)
          BB ($25.31)
          MP ($29.36)
          CO ($29.90)
          SB ($19.67)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6, A
          SPOILER

1 fold, MP calls $0.25,
          SPOILER
          1 fold
          , Hero bets $1,
          SPOILER
          SB calls $0.90, 1 fold, MP calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.25) A, A, Q (3 players)
          SPOILER

SB checks, MP bets $0.25,
          SPOILER
          Hero raises $1.50, 1 fold, MP calls $1.25

Turn: ($6.25) 6 (2 players)
          SPOILER

MP bets $0.25, Hero raises $2.75, MP calls $2.50

River: ($11.75) K (2 players)
          MP bets $11.17,
          SPOILER
          Hero raises $38.12 (All-In), MP calls $12.94 (All-In)

Total pot: $59.97

Results:
          Hero had 6, A (full house, Aces over sixes).
          MP had 10, Q (flush, Ace high).
          SPOILER

Outcome: Hero won $70.99

Comment

feck it that took too long il just post this one. no history with villain. glad to see its not only me that 5 bets drawing dead

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($26.45)
            Button ($25)
            BB ($40.54)
            MP ($31.08)
            UTG ($8.74)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, A
            1 fold, MP bets $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) 3, K, 9 (2 players)
            Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: ($1.75) 10 (2 players)
            Hero bets $1.25, MP raises $3.50, Hero raises $6.75, MP raises $26.83 (All-In), Hero calls $17.70 (All-In)

River: ($53.15) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $53.15

Results:
            Hero had Q, A (flush, Ace high).
            MP had J, K (one pair, Kings).
            Outcome: Hero won $50.50

Comment

lol girls

Comment

Women be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  og's dont count. rolls onto the next goal afaik
                  Let's hope that's the case. Forgot i changed to Walcott on 1 of my bets. No more goals please Arsenal....

Edit - FUCK YOU WALCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

That was crazy yo. Giving away exclusivity in one of londons main shopping areas without consulting the designer is madness.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                        I take you have an older house with thicker walls or a 2 story abode.

You can pick up a wireless access point which basically "repeats" your signal giving you increased range for less than €50. Setting it up is a bit tricky if you aren't kinda techy tbh. Place it obviously somewhere in the middle and you are sorted.

The other option would be if your laptop has got a wireless-n standard wifi adapter built in. Pickup a wireless router that is n-type and you will the benefit from a greater range and better connection overall. Most routers/wifi cards in laptops(greater than 2 years old or so) have been the g-type standard which isn't as strong in terms of range/range(compared to n-type) for a start. You can read more here on the wifi standards: http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/w...11standard.htm
                        Forgive me but i am totally stupid with this sort of stuff .
                        Are you saying plugging in an extra router to the main one wont work for me???

Comment

Jesus I'd buy anything off Liz

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                            i have a second router in my house
                            the only thing is one of them is a netgear and the other a trendnet and you have to switch them over on the laptop as you move around the house
                            Is the 2nd one just plugged into the main one??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Jesus I'd buy anything off Liz
                                Yep, looks go a long way in business, she was impressive in fairness.

Melissa and Baggs in potentially awesome boardroom heads up for firing.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

First time I've ever seen Paloma smile. She's some sour bitch.

Liz sold £99k worth of baby grows. I think she could sell me a bag of shit with those looks tbh.

Pretty please Melissa gets fired.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                    Forgive me but i am totally stupid with this sort of stuff .
                                    Are you saying plugging in an extra router to the main one wont work for me???
                                    Well it depends is the best answer I can give you on that. The best solution is to get a wireless access point like this one: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-7416APN-Wireless-802-11n-Access/dp/B001HW0JVU/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1288212325&sr=1-1[/ame]

If you aren't able to configure it, bargain a mate who is handy at computers into setting it up for you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                        Melissa and Baggs in potentially awesome boardroom heads up for firing.
                                        Yessssssssssssss!

PM is blameless for the first time in a long time. This will be awesome.

Comment

Clearly Baggs' fault they didn't get the killer product which ultimately lost it for them.

Melissa is extremely inept and very very annoying so prob could bail him out.

I've never seen a safer PM in any apprentice.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

phew, thought Jamie was in trouble there!

Comment

What a stupid twat

Comment

Lololololol!
                                                I love this show!
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

It's actually hilarious that she cannot see ANY flaws whatsoever in herself. What an egotistical prick.

Comment

Professionality
                                                    Karmically

Are these even real words?

Comment

Best apprentice ever

Comment

You're fired should be good. Would like to see Brendan O Connor doing this interview

Comment

WTF!

Comment

Stop all ganging up on her!

Comment

WRECKED with brown hair

Comment

Comment

she looked alright as a blonde, now she looks like her own Mammy.

She must be one of the wimmin that Sean Connery sez deserve a kick iin da gee every so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                    Dara o'Briain a lot better surely. wow, she's a minger in brown hair (not that she looked much better the other way)
                                                                    O Connor would take her apart.

Comment

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                                      NL Holdem $250(BB) IPoker
                                                                      SB ($4,120)
                                                                      BB ($5,535)
                                                                      UTG ($5,737)
                                                                      UTG+1 ($7,640)
                                                                      UTG+2 ($41,148)
                                                                      MP1 ($3,465)
                                                                      MP2 ($2,000)
                                                                      Hero ($8,120)
                                                                      BTN ($8,547)

Dealt to Hero 6:spade: 6:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $250, fold, MP1 calls $250, fold, Hero raises to $725, fold, fold, BB calls $475, fold, fold

FLOP ($2,300) 6:heart: K:spade: 4:heart:

BB bets $750, Hero calls $750

TURN ($3,800) 6:heart: K:spade: 4:heart: K:heart:

BB bets $750, Hero raises to $2,150, BB calls $1,400

RIVER ($8,100) 6:heart: K:spade: 4:heart: K:heart: 4:spade:

BB bets $1,885 (AI), Hero calls $1,885

Hero shows 6:spade: 6:diamond:
                                                                      (Pre 53%, Flop 98.4%, Turn 84.1%)

BB shows J:spade: K:diamond:
                                                                      (Pre 47%, Flop 1.6%, Turn 15.9%)

BB wins $11,870

2 hands later...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                                      NL Holdem $300(BB) IPoker
                                                                      SB ($6,437)
                                                                      BB ($7,340)
                                                                      UTG ($41,098)
                                                                      UTG+1 ($3,165)
                                                                      UTG+2 ($1,950)
                                                                      Hero ($2,560)
                                                                      MP2 ($8,497)
                                                                      MP3 ($3,128)
                                                                      CO ($3,945)
                                                                      BTN ($11,345)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: 8:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2,510 (AI), fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $2,210

FLOP ($5,670) 4:heart: 7:club: 2:club:

TURN ($5,670) 4:heart: 7:club: 2:club: Q:heart:

RIVER ($5,670) 4:heart: 7:club: 2:club: Q:heart: Q:spade:

BB shows 4:club: 4:diamond:
                                                                      (Pre 18%, Flop 86.0%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows 8:diamond: 8:club:
                                                                      (Pre 82%, Flop 14.0%, Turn 4.5%)

BB wins $5,670

Pretty standard for me

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        O Connor would take her apart.

really? he's a gimp imo

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          I take you have an older house with thicker walls or a 2 story abode.

You can pick up a wireless access point which basically "repeats" your signal giving you increased range for less than €50. Setting it up is a bit tricky if you aren't kinda techy tbh. Place it obviously somewhere in the middle and you are sorted.

The other option would be if your laptop has got a wireless-n standard wifi adapter built in. Pickup a wireless router that is n-type and you will the benefit from a greater range and better connection overall. Most routers/wifi cards in laptops(greater than 2 years old or so) have been the g-type standard which isn't as strong in terms of range/range(compared to n-type) for a start. You can read more here on the wifi standards: http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/w...11standard.htm
                                                                          When I was over in Scotland in August I picked up a router for my brother. I didn't realise that the g type were best if you were in the same room with regards to range as he had a belkin G one. We got a great deal on the N type router and he did away with the booster he had. He says the difference is night and day now. His bedroom was maybe 15 feet away from the router as well and the signal was shite. And the walls are paper thin in the houses over there.

Comment

i wish i could send that melissa and cher from the xfactor in shuttle heading for the sun,

defo best apprentice ever, nothing worse when someone makes up words that aren't for comic value but to make you sound smart

Edit: getting ripped out of it on the your fired for her retardness (you see the pun)
                                                                            Last edited by DrJFF; 27-10-10, 21:21.
                                                                            http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                              i wish i could send that melissa and cher from the xfactor in shuttle heading for the sun,

defo best apprentice ever, nothing worse when someone makes up words that aren't for comic value but to make you sound smart
                                                                              she won't be milissed, (coats on already)

got Dara nice there.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                Is the 2nd one just plugged into the main one??
                                                                                yeah the main cable is just coming into the first one (trendnet) and then that has 4 outlets so just run a cable from that to your second router.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Now I dont know much (nothing) about horse racing but this a wow ride by McCoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mniGGCjJVa0[/ame]

Comment

Whats the rule about excessive use of the whip? I know nothing about racing and it looks like McCoy gave the horse some slapping into the final straight, got me thinking who/how decides if a jockey has used the whip excessively?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                      Whats the rule about excessive use of the whip? I know nothing about racing and it looks like McCoy gave the horse some slapping into the final straight, got me thinking who/how decides if a jockey has used the whip excessively?
                                                                                      They obviously decided the fucker deserved a good hiding after basically stopping.

Comment

Well he did shit himself at the end...
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

It's decided by the stewards who can give retrospective bans if they feel the jockey has used excessive force or used the whip too often, not sure how often is too often though. The most bans that are given out are for hitting the horse in the wrong place though. Robert Thornton is the most whip happy jockey by far imo.

Edit: there not allowed hit a horse twice or more in any one stride or hit above shoulder height!
                                                                                          Last edited by The Situation; 27-10-10, 22:26.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Embrace the variance Dan, embrace the fkin variance.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

He's some jockey alright. Anyone remember the three horse race that one kept stopping but eventually went on to win. Couldn't be in front too long at all. Think T. Murphy rode it? I'll have a scan through youtube, funny race.

edit: no joy on youtube.
                                                                                              Last edited by Caf; 27-10-10, 22:25.

Comment

It's unpossible to watch a goot war film without hearing a drunken German singing this song at some stage.I looked it up on wiki and it has quite an interesting history,popular with both Allies and Axis forces.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0lUXnAs-U[/ame]
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

The Miami Heat circus stops in Philadelphia tonight. Looking forward to watching LeBron again. Starting soon.

Great stream for those interested: http://atdhe.net/26695/watch-miami-h...adelphia-76ers

Comment

Here's four minutes of Magic
                                                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                                                      Here's four minutes of Magic
                                                                                                      Excellent.

What's the tune?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMB19q7ms&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                          It's unpossible to watch a goot war film without hearing a drunken German singing this song at some stage.I looked it up on wiki and it has quite an interesting history,popular with both Allies and Axis forces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0lUXnAs-U
                                                                                                          Here's the wiki link seeign as Icarus couldn't be arsed to put it up, pfft

It had only sold a few hundred copies was it now for an axis station palying it for lack of options.
                                                                                                          It's actually somewhat poetic that both sides tuned in to this song as the closing broadcast,

Comment

WTF?
                                                                                                            Somebody explain this plz

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                              Excellent.

What's the tune?
                                                                                                              Can't get a name for it. Human are responsible, and it was made especially for the video.
                                                                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

EDIT:

Pursuit of Happyness is an absolute gem of a movie
                                                                                                                Last edited by TheJiggaman; 27-10-10, 23:53.

Comment

He used this technique to make it. 50,000+ photos for 4 minutes
                                                                                                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                                                                                    Can't get a name for it. Human are responsible, and it was made especially for the video.
                                                                                                                    Cheers, that's a good tune.

I might be alone here but I love the new ikea ad.

Full version of the track.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gm9rxNxyDU[/ame]
                                                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 27-10-10, 23:39.

Comment

Which output do you use to post hands from FTR? HTML with suit characters?

Comment

While on the subject of tv advert tunes , here`s my fav at the moment..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaThJT_KDqU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          Embrace the variance Dan, embrace the fkin variance.

know how you feel Danny all too well.

it's gotten to a point where if it's matimatically possible for me to lose the hand ,im actually odds on to lose it,no matter what i have.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X