This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
    played a pacific islander touring team over the weekend. torrential downpour with lightning off in the background and should of been called off but presume the park warden didnt want to come out in the rain so we played on. I have never been hit so hard in my life. got clotheslined first tackle and speared into ground. so was in bits after that, got hit high another time and then elbowed right in the face when chasing a kicked ball. Literally was soaking wet, bitter cold and whole body was seizing up after it so much so that I collapsed and struggled to my feet but was out for the count by all accounts. Truly awful experience and turned out i had my shoulder, 3 ribs, 4 vertebra and my jaw all out of place, had all of them put back into place by my friend and the sorest part of it all obviously was her pushing and tugging on my chest hairs when moving the ribs.so ladies that wax i commend you.
    Please tell me a video exists of this game?
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Napoli - Milan on Setanta atm. Just kicked off, should be a good battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Please tell me a video exists of this game?
        ye there is at least one maybe 2

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
          played a pacific islander touring team over the weekend. torrential downpour with lightning off in the background and should of been called off but presume the park warden didnt want to come out in the rain so we played on. I have never been hit so hard in my life. got clotheslined first tackle and speared into ground. so was in bits after that, got hit high another time and then elbowed right in the face when chasing a kicked ball. Literally was soaking wet, bitter cold and whole body was seizing up after it so much so that I collapsed and struggled to my feet but was out for the count by all accounts. Truly awful experience and turned out i had my shoulder, 3 ribs, 4 vertebra and my jaw all out of place, had all of them put back into place by my friend and the sorest part of it all obviously was her pushing and tugging on my chest hairs when moving the ribs.so ladies that wax i commend you.
          read it twice and still no idea what game you were playing?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
            Napoli - Milan on Setanta atm. Just kicked off, should be a good battle.
            ESPN>>>> is far better, the setanta Serie A coverage is beyond bad.

Milan really have to start playing Flamini in the middle, getting over-run in midfield by all semi capable sides of late.
            Profit before people.

Comment

if anyone has a rakeback deal for Party could they pm me please?

Comment

nyom nyom, discovered this on my phone

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  curling

Comment

scrabble

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      why would you leave the 50% rb on ipoker with the fish there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                        ESPN>>>> is far better, the setanta Serie A coverage is beyond bad.

Milan really have to start playing Flamini in the middle, getting over-run in midfield by all semi capable sides of late.
                        Don't have ESPN and the commentary here is pretty poor on Setanta. I have only seen Milan play a couple of games and the one thing that sticks out is how much playing time KP Boateng is getting. He makes a shitload of mistakes and still seems very raw. Flamini or Seedorf are much better choices but I am not sure if Boateng is being played to suit the system.

Comment

Schmeichel and Brune cock up lets Cardiff score,

Comment

ok, very technophobe question

I purchased a 1 month premium access to megaupload.com - now how do I go about actually finding the files that I want?

no sign of any search function

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I purchased a 1 month premium access to megaupload.com - now how do I go about actually finding the files that I want?

A forum like http://www.warez-bb.org/ would be a good bet.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa3Vq-stscE[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  A forum like http://www.warez-bb.org/ would be a good bet.
                                  thanks Kev, awesome stuff

Comment

Hello my friendly Irish friends.

How'yalll doing?

I have a thread up about a venture of mine you might be interested in.

Goodnight all.

Comment

Originally posted by TedSmitherton View Post

How'yalll doing?

Goodnight all.
                                      welcome to irish poker boards and to ireland
                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

http://www.megadownload.net/ functions as a search for megaupload and rapidshare. Also if you search on http://www.filestube.com/ when the result comes up you can click megaupload on the left hand side to restrict searches to it.

Comment

So BlackRock's wine selection wasn't as varied or as nice as BarCap's.

Will have to note that when deciding where to apply

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            Don't get me wrong, they make very good equipment. But you can get demonstrably better equipment for less money. That's why audiophiles like to lol at them so much. When you buy Bose you're paying for the brand.
                                            Shsssshhhhh, these guys might hear you !!

I was i there showroom in Paris and they had a Tv for > 50k...

Although, I stayed in a hotel in Copenhagen and all the stuff was B & O, even the remote control was beautiful, about 450mm long and machined from a solid piece of metal, the Tv was on a motorised stand and swiviled at the touch of a button on the remote and when you put it into standby it moved back to its home position...still not worth that money imo.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TedSmitherton View Post

How'yalll doing?

Goodnight all.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                think your drawing dead im afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  So BlackRock's wine selection wasn't as varied or as nice as BarCap's.

Will have to note that when deciding where to apply
                                                  Milkround?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                    Milkround?
                                                    aye, Investment Banking / Asset Management / Risk Management stuff...

Still trying to figure out where I "fit" though.

Comment

Nobody in the world runs as bad as me when all in. I could punch a muslim.

Comment

Lavezzi is a little genius

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                          Lavezzi is a little genius
                                                          Yeah shows the ridiculous depth of the Argentina player base that himself and Pastore at Palermo can't really get near the team. Although Socratis is having a nightmare marking him tonight.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            your having a laugh?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkeOmiWOkEs[/ame]

Comment

your having a laugh?
                                                                Having dinner at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  punch a Buddhist

they don't hit back

Comment

punch a Buddhist

they don't hit back
                                                                    noted.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        Looks like dinner is going to be: 3 x potato waffles with melted cheese and what looks like a bit of non-moldy red pesto (unsure whether to add this or not). Bit of chopped and fried salami on top.

Guessing that's not going to be appetising
                                                                        Nigerian guy not cooking tonight??
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone drink Goose Island pale ale? Replacing Grolsch as my beer of choice. Solid booze.

Comment

Yeah shows the ridiculous depth of the Argentina player base that himself and Pastore at Palermo can't really get near the team. Although Socratis is having a nightmare marking him tonight.
                                                                            Milan should have been 4 up by the time he scored, yet Napoli only came alive when down to 10 men. Lavezzi is a lot like Tevez but a little less direct and more creative imo. Argentina is ridiculous for depth of player base in fairness. Pick your attack from: Milito, Aguero, Messi, Higuain and Di Maria. You could sell them and basically bail Ireland out of debt.

Comment

Looks like dinner is going to be: 3 x potato waffles with melted cheese and what looks like a bit of non-moldy red pesto (unsure whether to add this or not). Bit of chopped and fried salami on top.

Guessing that's not going to be appetising

it's one way to ensure that pension provision will not be a major concern for you!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                Anyone drink Goose Island pale ale? Replacing Grolsch as my beer of choice. Solid booze.
                                                                                If theres one thing I've learnt from movies it's to never drink pale ale.

Comment

it's one way to ensure that pension provision will not be a major concern for you!
                                                                                  pfffft. TommyGunne is still alive, after the 62 chicken mcnuggets in under 30 minutes last Saturday. Though I'd really like to have seen some video evidence
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Yay got the car keys back. Citeron were quoting 220 for a replacement key, stupid French.

Time to buy a motorbike, Collie any thoughts on Hornet v Fazer v SV?

I've had a curvy SV and a Yamaha, I'm thinking it's time to get a Honda...
                                                                                    Last edited by RasTa; 25-10-10, 21:20.
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                      sounds like its worth a try.

anyone know if theres a menswear or similar near dcu? need a really garish tie and matching handkerchief for once off thing

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        Time to buy a motorbike, Collie any thoughts on Hornet v Fazer v SV?

I've had a curvy SV and a Yamaha, I'm thinking it's time to get a Honda...
                                                                                        If you've already had an SV and a Fazer, yeah go for the Hornet on the variety is the spice of life basis. Only complaint I've ever heard about them is the relatively small tank size/high fuel consumption-really only a bother for people who routinely do >300km a day. Lots of fun otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                          aye, Investment Banking / Asset Management / Risk Management stuff...

Still trying to figure out where I "fit" though.
                                                                                          have fun with those! I actually quite enjoyed doing them in a sick way, but you'd need to be keen.

Comment

Planning next years hols (around March) and thinking of doing this route. Any opinions from people familiar with that part of the world?

Comment

The other week a Nigerian colleague(Married im glad to report) i helped in work with organising a nigerian day brought me a packet of nigerian crisps to say thank you. Only problem is that they were banana flavoured. I had to tell him i didnt like them. He shook his head as if i was the first crazy fool for ever speaking such words.

I thought it would end there but no he fired another bullet by offering up some chin chin. They may look good but they werent much better than the banana flavoured crisps. He went to a nigerian stall women somewhere in town special. So i had to be a phoney and lie and say they were very nice. He was delighted and said that he would get more. True to his word he turns up with 2 more bags of them and waits to watch me eat some. I respond like one of those infomercial men. What a f'ing phoney.

During the help with his Nigerian day he asks me have i ever been to Nairobi?. I havent been to Africa not to mind Nairobi but he asked in a way like it could have been Athy or somewhere. He told me i have to go as he went for 3 months and ended up staying for 2 years such was the fun he had with the Nairobi women there. "Oh man i can not even count the amount of women i had fun with there lol" He said id love it as Nairobi women are very white!. I told him i might just get an Iarnrod Eireann ticket or hitch a lift there, whats ever quickest.

Comment

The Nigerians consulting you on how to run Nigerian Days.
                                                                                                Fair balls.

I think you should black up for halloween.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Chin Chin looks really good. Whats wrong with them Rounders123?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                    The other week a Nigerian colleague(Married im glad to report) i helped in work with organising a nigerian day brought me a packet of nigerian crisps to say thank you. Only problem is that they were banana flavoured. I had to tell him i didnt like them. He shook his head as if i was the first crazy fool for ever speaking such words.

I thought it would end there but no he fired another bullet by offering up some chin chin. They may look good but they werent much better than the banana flavoured crisps. He went to a nigerian stall women somewhere in town special. So i had to be a phoney and lie and say they were very nice. He was delighted and said that he would get more. True to his word he turns up with 2 more bags of them and waits to watch me eat some. I respond like one of those infomercial men. What a f'ing phoney.

During the help with his Nigerian day he asks me have i ever been to Nairobi?. I havent been to Africa not to mind Nairobi but he asked in a way like it could have been Athy or somewhere. He told me i have to go as he went for 3 months and ended up staying for 2 years such was the fun he had with the Nairobi women there. "Oh man i can not even count the amount of women i had fun with there lol" He said id love it as Nairobi women are very white!. I told him i might just get an Iarnrod Eireann ticket or hitch a lift there, whats ever quickest.
                                                                                                    Darn, someone has edited the Hitchhiker bit in the Nigerian Culture wiki page. It was up there for days

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                      Sometimes it actually fucking feels like I'm living in Africa here. I mean who the fuck says "I'm packing up my bags and moving to Ireland, theres a little town in south Kildare I wanna live in"

Immigrants should be kept in Dublin IMO or given their own county where they can all live together, somewhere like Donegal

Comment

Any computer nerds here?

I want to learn to programme but have no idea where to start. I'll be entirely teaching my self so if anyone here could recommend some good beginners e-books, or websites/programmes it'd be much appreciated.
                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Beowulf worth a watch its starting on tv3 now?
                                                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Chin Chin looks really good. Whats wrong with them Rounders123?
                                                                                                            Yeah when i seen them i thought i hit paydirt but all they are is corn snacks and bland ones at that. They are like giant suger puffs without the flavour. Theres a mildly sweet banana type essence off them. Theyre just not what you expect when you crunch them.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Never seen that wiki thing before! (guessing that was back during my drinking binge!)
                                                                                                                  Think Mellor did it. Sorry, too lazy to go searching back. I was just really surprised that it was left up for days Twas only about a week ago!

Comment

Are they banana flavoured crisps or actually wrinkled up bananas that have a salty/buttery taste. A packet of these turned up in my house the other day. Via india though I believe.
                                                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Planning next years hols (around March) and thinking of doing this route. Any opinions from people familiar with that part of the world?
                                                                                                                      lived there (BC) and travelled around that part of the world a fair bit
                                                                                                                      what do ya wanna know?
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Any computer nerds here?

I want to learn to programme but have no idea where to start. I'll be entirely teaching my self so if anyone here could recommend some good beginners e-books, or websites/programmes it'd be much appreciated.
                                                                                                                        We could try to figure out what you want to do and why, mostly I say to people who ask this question that if you wanted to do it you would probably be doing it already.

Read and work through this book IMO

pdf here

Before you even do that though you should understand the basics how a computer works what happens in registers the different types of memory and how they are accessed.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 25-10-10, 22:30.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                          Are they banana flavoured crisps or actually wrinkled up bananas that have a salty/buttery taste. A packet of these turned up in my house the other day. Via india though I believe.
                                                                                                                          Banana flavoured, the consistancy of ordinary crisps. He just told me i was wrong about them.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X