Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tipping along nicely in the $8,000 $5 dollar rebuy on ipoker.

Currently 1/27 if anyone fancies a rail
    You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Anyone here have a clue about the wireless internet lark

On UPC
      hardwired PC fine
      Laptop(dell) when connected to Netgear via Yellow Ethernet cable fine

Take cable back out, Laptop not seeing Wireless network even thought all lights seem fine

kinda stuck

so any ideas welcome, might give up for night and try again tomorrow
      Last edited by Guest; 23-10-10, 02:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
        There are barely any actors about really.

Christian Bale
        Daniel Day Lewis

...struggling to think of any others but I am not trying too hard.
        Paddy Constantine

Comment

Anyone know if there are boxsets of the Banged Up Abroad first 5 series?

Haven't seen them since their original runs, and would like to recall them.

Great show

Comment

After sweating my flatmate through 3 $50 6man SnG's, I think I've finally uncovered the secrets into how a maniac fish thinks.

When bluffing: bet pot
            When have bottom or 2nd pair on flop: bet pot
            When have top pair: check down and min bet riv or bet pot if an over-card comes
            When in doubt: bet pot
            When have the nuts: check till river and min v bet

It's all so clear now
            It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
              tipping along nicely in the $8,000 $5 dollar rebuy on ipoker.

Currently 1/27 if anyone fancies a rail
              2/10 considering I was thinking of selling my IWF ticket a win would be nice
              You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Gl, on 'rail'

Comment

On the rail. GL
                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                    Could someone help me with where i went wrong in this hand .

Boyles $1k added tourney:
                    Stacks : Hero 3,700(mp2) , Villain 5,600 (btn)

I raise to 140 with Kd7d
                    Btn rr to 360 and i call

Flop is 2s Jh 8h , i chk raise his bet of 390 to 960 and he flats .

Turn is a 3c and i shove for 2,400 and he snaps with Ad Ts

Qh on the river and i am out .

My image up to here would have been fairly tight as i hadnt turned over a worse hand than AQ before this and 4 hands previous i had taken a 4.5k hit to my stack with QQ v 77 where the board read KK327 , i had rr pre in position and bet 2 streets and called his river shove.
                    are you serious or is this some kind of advanced level that you have sucked a load of lads into?

I'm a bad bad man......

SPOILER

SPOILER
                    the plan was always to call/donk lead

why did you call the flop shove? your behind a bluff ffs - thats just spewy. If you do this often you are losing a tonne - which you are advertising here rather than getting praise for hitting runner runner

edit -sorry didnt see you shoved. wow thats tilting for villain

Comment

up at my gitlfriends brothers wedding. Her dad offered me some "holy water" on arrival. the room hasnt stopped spinning since. Poiteen is some job. better go to bed need to be up soon for this session this wedding soon

Comment

Shitting through the eye of a needle.

Thailand ftl

Comment

Gone in 7th - all in on 9 high board with KK for 1/3 of chips in play. Called by A9 and 9 on the river

Comment

Fuck all you cunts imo.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Gone in 7th - all in on 9 high board with KK for 1/3 of chips in play. Called by A9 and 9 on the river
                              ah what a cunt - I hope you wished the super aids on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                ah what a cunt - I hope you wished the super aids on him?
                                not my style bk. Only leads to tilting. Threw a cushion alright but nothing broke. Off for some sleep now.

Comment

Wonder could you tilt this dude if you tried hard enough...

Put Tony-G to his left perhaps.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by starvin marvin View Post
                                    fuck all you cunts imo.
                                    f u 2

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                      They completely own him. Its actually strange looking back at the Daniel Negreanu at the start of high stakes poker and the Daniel Negreanu now. 2 completely different people. His body language is so negative when hes in a pot now.
                                      I don't think he gets completely owned, but it's obvious he's struggling to adjust. More than that, I think he's struggling to find the motivation to continue. He's already made his money and written his book, and think he'd be perfectly happy sitting in the commentary box for the next 20 years.

He just keeps putting himself in these really tricky, marginal spots by playing so many rags pre and floating every flop. I think if I was playing with him I'd check-raise the turn every single hand. Every time he gets himself into a spot he seems to toss a coin on whether to continue or fold. He certainly isn't thinking about it on the same level as the likes of Mercier. I think he has the ability to catch up, though. He seems to be trying.

Speaking of Mercier, I'm not gay but I have a massive mancrush on him and wouldn't mind fathering his manbabies.

The one old-timer I've been really impressed with on the show is the true legend, Doyle Brunson. He plays so solid that he's really hard to exploit, and everyone knows it.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Bad idea if he still plays like High Stakes. He'd tell that he knows he's beat, what can you have, sickest thing ever and then 'pay you off', and you'd be bluffing.

Comment

Big game thread on 2+2 good read.
                                          Loose cannon basically calls DN a prick. She says how experienced she is blah blah..... Then stops posting when she is told how bad she played. Viffer says he played so weird because he was just back from the "Dentist"

Comment

That's because they are. Most 'actors' don't act a jot and are just extensions of themselves on screen imo. People just happen to like watching them.

Christian Bale
                                            Daniel Day Lewis

Tom Cruise shocking omission.

Comment

That's because they are. Most 'actors' don't act a jot and are just extensions of themselves on screen imo. People just happen to like watching them.

Christian Bale
                                              Daniel Day Lewis

well I think dicaprio is excellent if you're talking about more recent actors anyway.
                                              viggo mortenson too of course.

also I know you're exaggerating when you say there are barely any actors about, because I couldn't disagree more. it just happens that certain actors are more suited to certain roles like tommy lee jones is an excellent us marshall but he is not really a us marshall btw

Comment

Ship the $26, 32k guarantee on full tilt for $7k.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

nh Danny.

Comment

One last thing about The Big Game - I'm not usually into Barbie type women, but if given the option, I would be pleased to lamp Amanda Leatherman out of it.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

not my style bk. Only leads to tilting. Threw a cushion alright but nothing broke. Off for some sleep now.
                                                      Threw a cushion? That tilted me!!

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                      Nice one Danny, nice little run the last 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        I think that John Goodman is one of the most underrated actors around. If he were a different shape he would be an A lister imo.
                                                        Not sure what your watching but he is phenomenal in Treme.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                          After sweating my flatmate through 3 $50 6man SnG's, I think I've finally uncovered the secrets into how a maniac fish thinks.

When bluffing: bet pot
                                                          When have bottom or 2nd pair on flop: bet pot
                                                          When have top pair: check down and min bet riv or bet pot if an over-card comes
                                                          When in doubt: bet pot
                                                          When have the nuts: check till river and min v bet

It's all so clear now
                                                          Lozl. If someone wrote a book on how morons think it would be so helpful!
                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                            it just happens that certain actors are more suited to certain roles like tommy lee jones is an excellent us marshall but he is not really a us marshall btw
                                                            No,but his father was a US Marshall and Jones lives on a ranch so not a million miles from most of his characters.
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                              Lozl. If someone wrote a book on how morons think it would be so helpful!
                                                              They did,here it is.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Have a spread bet on myself on the amount of McChicken nuggets I can eat in half an hour today. I anticipate pain for the rest of the day afterwards.

Comment

Have a spread bet on myself on the amount of McChicken nuggets I can eat in half an hour today. I anticipate pain for the rest of the day afterwards.
                                                                    Are you selling %'s for this?

Comment

I'd expect a big number on this, what's the over/under?
                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

Yeah I'd be definitely looking at 30+ I think. If I was in McDonalds I'd normally have a large Big Mac Meal with 9 nuggets, so if I removed the burger, fries & especially the large coke I reckon I could treble the number of nuggets handy enough.

I'd be sick as a dog for the next couple of days though!

Comment

I like the unders

Someone figured out in the 1960s that meat processors can eek out a few more percent of profit from chickens, turkeys, pigs, and cows by scraping the bones 100% clean of meat. This is done by machines, not humans, by passing bones leftover after the initial cutting through a high pressure sieve. The paste you see in the picture above is the result.

There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia... Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bought the spread at 40, 45 and 48. GAMBOLGAMBOLGAMBOLGAMBOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                I like the unders

Someone figured out in the 1960s that meat processors can eek out a few more percent of profit from chickens, turkeys, pigs, and cows by scraping the bones 100% clean of meat. This is done by machines, not humans, by passing bones leftover after the initial cutting through a high pressure sieve. The paste you see in the picture above is the result.

There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia... Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.
                                                                                Cheers. Just what I needed to read. Suddenly don't feel so hungry!

Comment

Why choppers are better than planes

SPOILER
                                                                                  [php]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9314/chopperblowskirt.jpg[/php]

Comment

Cheers. Just what I needed to read. Suddenly don't feel so hungry!
                                                                                    Yup, a bit unnecessary on my part given that I hadn't bought the unders

I was haunted by that image for weeks and I don't eat any chicken at all
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Am i the only one thinking this is very do-able???? TommyGunne hustling idiots again! Table slection FTW obv Good Luck sir

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                          Nice one Danny! Well done
                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Jesus that chicken nugget prop bet is bordering on a health hazard. You'll probably be ingesting a weeks worth of saturated fat in half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              Jesus that chicken nugget prop bet is bordering on a health hazard. You'll probably be ingesting a weeks worth of saturated fat in half an hour.
                                                                                              I'll take the overs?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You won't be turning pro for a while yet:
                                                                                                    Records

* Chicken nuggets
                                                                                                    80 chicken nuggets in 5 minutes
                                                                                                    * Chicken wings
                                                                                                    181 chicken wings in 12 minutes
                                                                                                    * Crabcakes
                                                                                                    46 three ounce crabcakes in 10 minutes
                                                                                                    * Eggs
                                                                                                    65 hard boiled eggs in 6 minutes and 40 seconds
                                                                                                    * Hamburgers
                                                                                                    7 burgers (3/4 pound) "Thickburgers" in 10 minutes

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Eating is not a sport.
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Jaysus!
                                                                                                          aye, it's pretty fucked tbh.

I haven't eaten in McDonalds in over a year at this stage, and I'm in no rush to go back.

Comment

Ian Holloway is an absolute nutter. He's incredibly entertaining.

Also, as someone who worked beside MacDonald's and shared a service entrance with one for 2.5 years, I can safely say that there is nothing on their menu that doesn't taste of "MacDonalds". The scent sticks in your nostrils for hours after work.
                                                                                                            Everything tastes the exact same, Fast Food Nation and Not on the Label were two great books I read on the food they serve (doesn't completely apply to Irish franchises obviously).

Comment

I suggest your signature quote should change to Gorge Box

seems doable but so does walking to Naas in the middle of the N7

Comment

Does anyone actually LIKE McDonald's??

I think it is probably the most disgusting food known to man. Had a McTasty with Bacon meal for lunch Wednesday, I don't know WTF I was thinking, had to force the disgusting burger down my throat, and was sick for the rest of the day.

Comment

Everton Spurs could be a cracker!

1-1 already, Baines with an excellent free kick, and then VdV punishes very bad mistake from Howard.

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                                  Does anyone actually LIKE McDonald's??

I think it is probably the most disgusting food known to man. Had a McTasty with Bacon meal for lunch Wednesday, I don't know WTF I was thinking, had to force the disgusting burger down my throat, and was sick for the rest of the day.

My ex was a vegetarian, and she loved MacDonalds...
                                                                                                                  Very very strange situation
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 23-10-10, 12:14. Reason: add

Comment

Spurs, Everton is cracking so far.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Yup looks like theres going to be a few goals in this

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                        Mo mother was attacked on the bus two years ago.

she USE TO wear a head scarf to cover her hair(muslim thing) .

some old woman attacks her with her hand bag and tells her to "Fuck off home you wirdo" .

she does not wear the scarf any more over here.(we all insisted on it)
                                                                                                                        An old woman, that's scary and sad stuff when you think that someone like that would just randomly attack another woman just because she was wearing a head scarf.

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                        well I think dicaprio is excellent if you're talking about more recent actors anyway.
                                                                                                                        viggo mortenson too of course.

also I know you're exaggerating when you say there are barely any actors about, because I couldn't disagree more. it just happens that certain actors are more suited to certain roles like tommy lee jones is an excellent us marshall but he is not really a us marshall btw
                                                                                                                        Some people laugh when I say that my favourite actor is John Turturro as any film the majority of people have seen him in, he is not the lead or only doing a cameo. Yet he always manages to steal the show as soon as he is on screen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQVEdNpwFKg[/ame]

Comment

It was 20 years ago today...(well yesterday). First show

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmlttA4QtI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X