This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
    just down in the Burlington ATM according to there screen it's the IO on this weekend!
    Lol was down in the Burlo to meet some people for a job interview, we went in in one side of the bar and who do i see in there, only parky proping the bar up, obv he's goint ot ship the big one this weekend, he's getting the drink out of the way thursday and friday to scoop the loot on monday's

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Any word on if they got their blanket back?
    Could someone explain the joke regarding this, i dont get it, thanks!
    Originally posted by 72over View Post
    Nah, I've invested enough trying to get in now. I was nearly clicking the reg button alright but happier putting €275 into a side game over the weekend

GL to the lads in the GF!
    Do u not get shipped a ticket for being a sponsored ppp player?????

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
      I was actually 8 tabling, 4 tables at each limit!! Was timing out a bit, takes a bit of practice
      Being a nit was the tough bit!!! Didn't seem right. If you could keep it up the rakeback would work out at $30/hour! Pity ipoker didn't have it, you would make a decent living if you were able to stick at it.
      Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

I'm sure it was a fun experiment, but not even the sickest grinders could do that consistently and turn a profit.
      I really think you could do it, just get Tableninja for Full tilt, and stack your tables (using the full tilt software and see how you go) Table ninja has a 30 day free trial with it so could be worth a look!

anyone here play tables stacked???? i've been trying it recently to reduce tilt and make me change focus quicker, it's not that bad once you get use to it!

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
        I enjoyed "Get him to the Greek". Saw it last week.
        Yeah - good flick. Puff Daddy was pretty good in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
          If I get that from my cousins will it be a good copy or a camera job?
          There's a R5 out. Better than a dvd screener IMO

Comment

I really think you could do it, just get Tableninja for Full tilt, and stack your tables (using the full tilt software and see how you go) Table ninja has a 30 day free trial with it so could be worth a look!

anyone here play tables stacked???? i've been trying it recently to reduce tilt and make me change focus quicker, it's not that bad once you get use to it!
            if you are multi tabling on stars or tilt table ninja is a must. makes life so much easier

im pretty sure from reading 2+2 most of the 24 table players on stars stack tables

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
              if you are multi tabling on stars or tilt table ninja is a must. makes life so much easier

im pretty sure from reading 2+2 most of the 24 table players on stars stack tables
              Have to agree with using table ninja. Tried the trial version and if your multi-tabling it's the only way to do it without going bananas imo. Can be configured to custom bet sizing etc.
              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Must give it a go alright, might try it out tomorrow. I have to agree playing RUSH is such a nice way to play poker but you miss not having position on the same people

Comment

Just finished watching primal fear - what a film. Such a pwn

Comment

I just 12 table at the moment all tiled and find it quiet easy, i could never do stacked, thinking of going for supernova elite next year X24 table but will cascade that.

Comment

The Burlo blanket thing is from the Irish version of The Apprentice.

Did anyone watch all of the RTE shows for the greatest Irish person? I saw the last half or third of both the Bono and Mary Robinson ones and enjoyed them, was wondering if the others were any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Evening View Post
                        I just 12 table at the moment all tiled and find it quiet easy, i could never do stacked, thinking of going for supernova elite next year X24 table but will cascade that.
                        What NQIO poker has supernova, isnt that trade marked stars

Comment

The Burlo blanket thing is from the Irish version of The Apprentice..
                          O right no wonder i didnt get it, it hasnt been the same since FLIPPER got killed off, lost all cred with me!

Comment

Must give it a go alright, might try it out tomorrow. I have to agree playing RUSH is such a nice way to play poker but you miss not having position on the same people
                            Conversely, the best thing about Rush is that nobody can hog the fish. If a fish is in the pool, you will get your chance to play hands with them.

The problem with adding extra tables in Rush is that the biggest limit on your hands/hour is your ability to press Auto Fold as quickly as possible. Tableninja would definitely help in this regard, but I still think that at a certain point adding more tables would give a diminishing return in terms of hands/hour.

That said, now I really want to get a beta of Tableninja, drop down levels, and see how many tables are feasible.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post

That said, now I really want to get a beta of Tableninja, drop down levels, and see how many tables are feasible.
                              You are only allowed 4 "entries" per player pool so you would end up playing full ring and six max across a variety of stakes to play a whole load of tables (and I think FTP limits you to 12 total tables anyway).
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                You are only allowed 4 "entries" per player pool so you would end up playing full ring and six max across a variety of stakes to play a whole load of tables (and I think FTP limits you to 12 total tables anyway).
                                16 for all games mtt stt and ring games

Comment

Kind of a stupid question but what are the odds (o here we go) of player A flopping two pair and B person flopping a set with a pair of a card that player A holds

Ex. odd of

Player A Jx10x
                                  Player B 10x10x

Flop Jx10x6x

just wondering is all

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5IxJwOHOw[/ame]
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

The Burlo blanket thing is from the Irish version of The Apprentice.

Did anyone watch all of the RTE shows for the greatest Irish person? I saw the last half or third of both the Bono and Mary Robinson ones and enjoyed them, was wondering if the others were any good.
                                      My father asked me who I think will win, I said "I dont know, is Haughy in it?" Queue a hour long rage filled monologue involving shirts, a no fly zone and tightening our belts.

Comment

i stack all the time now phil, so much easier to get games in. On stars the most i've gone to is about 25-27 tables at once.Right now im playing the 90 man KO's on tilt, load of balls that you can only go to 16 tables.i had a screen shot of how i set up my tables ready to post earlier in goodevening's thread but cant find it now.I'll post one up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon if your interested in seeing it.
                                        Im not using tableninja because when i was trying it out the only thing i used it for was auto-regging games seemed like a waste when i can comfortably reg for the games myself.

Comment

Grammar nazis take note!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                            Prob a camera job.....
                                            its not a camera job, neither is it that funny imo
                                            The best moments are done in 1st 10 mins.
                                            Also, that film with Tracey Morgan is a huge pile of turgid horseshit.
                                            yer man williams is the best thing in it, for about 20 mins.
                                            It's an awful movie, I felt I was being bukakeed with stupid the enitre thing.
                                            Tracey Morgan is a painfully unfunny .5 of a trick pony.
                                            It just shows 30 rock is funny despite him
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Do u not get shipped a ticket for being a sponsored ppp player?????
                                              A few people I met over the weekend at the ipo thought that too but I'm not sponsored. Just grinding away and posting a blog atm
                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Hey lads looking to buy my first car, around €3,000 mark but I dont want the engine size to be too big because insurance will be torture. Any suggestions?
                                                http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                  Grammar nazis take note!

UPDATE 24/05/2011:Thankyou to @hedgehoglet for the Russian SubtitlesUPDATE 11/10/2010: Thanks to Stephen Fry for mentioning this video on his twitter account...

Opr
                                                  I quite enjoyed that, maybe now I'll be allowed type .... without someone taking an Epilistic fit.

Comment

Are ebay struggling? Or are they only targeting certain people?

Every second week for the last six weeks they have emailed me about 'free listings on ebay.ie this weekend!

Obviously no one want my retarded cast off goods as I haven't received a single bid during any of these auctions.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                      Hey lads looking to buy my first car, around €3,000 mark but I dont want the engine size to be too big because insurance will be torture. Any suggestions?
                                                      Morris minor.

Comment

Kind of a stupid question but what are the odds (o here we go) of player A flopping two pair and B person flopping a set with a pair of a card that player A holds

Ex. odd of

Player A Jx10x
                                                        Player B 10x10x

Flop Jx10x6x

just wondering is all
                                                        not much.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          Morris minor.
                                                          Thanks, thats helpful.
                                                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

I quite enjoyed that, maybe now I'll be allowed type .... without someone taking an Epilistic fit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6QqCH7g0Q[/ame]

Comment

Anyone fancy a wild ride ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQe...yer_embedded#!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                Are ebay struggling? Or are they only targeting certain people?

Every second week for the last six weeks they have emailed me about 'free listings on ebay.ie this weekend!

Obviously no one want my retarded cast off goods as I haven't received a single bid during any of these auctions.
                                                                I happened to be looking at their results today as their annual results were released. They are doing fine thanks mainly to the good performance of Paypal.

Comment

love these literal videos some classic ones
                                                                  my fav line is scetchy hand in the take on me one
                                                                  but here is one I didnt hear before. hit the midgets ass

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7aGFrVSTAY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7aGFrVSTAY[/ame]

Comment

I see 5 of our lads got tickets for the IWF.

WP flushdraw, russsh, ollieboy, the improver, and HiCloy.
                                                                    Last edited by 6starpool; 22-10-10, 00:44.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      I see 4 of our lads got tickets for the IWF.

WP flushdraw, russsh, ollieboy and HiCloy.
                                                                      Add in theimprover aswel to make 5

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Add in theimprover aswel to make 5
                                                                        Sweet. bad news for you though Emelda May is playing at the pumkin festival the weekend, sorry to rain on yer parade.

congrats though. run well.

Comment

Minor brag: having a great week grinding the low buy-in tournies on Stars:

Really hope I haven't used up all my 'run good' before the IWF has started! Well done to the lads who've qualified tonight, it is going to be epic and I'm hoping one of us can take it down!

Comment

Sweet. bad news for you though Emelda May is playing at the pumkin festival the weekend, sorry to rain on yer parade.

congrats though. run well.
                                                                            Cuntflaps

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                              Minor brag: having a great week grinding the low buy-in tournies on Stars:

Really hope I haven't used up all my 'run good' before the IWF has started! Well done to the lads who've qualified tonight, it is going to be epic and I'm hoping one of us can take it down!
                                                                              Nice one Paul

What games did you sat into for the $109, $162 and $425 buyins?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Nice one Paul

What games did you sat into for the $109, $162 and $425 buyins?
                                                                                The $425 was an APPT-Cebu sat, that feeder ran this afternoon. The $109 is the nightly $30k GTD I think, the feeders are very regular in the hours before it starts. The $162 is the big nightly $100k GTD, these feeders are much lesser regular than the $5 rebuys to the $109. I play these types of sat at lot as I think I've a decent edge over most of those who try them, they just don't understand satellite play at all.

I never have any intention of actually playing the bigger tournaments, I prefer to bank the T$ and will use them for UKIPT sats or my preferred set of nightly Omaha tournies. The value in these feeders is just too much to ignore, I can't get over the poor standard of play, you don't need to be an amazing player to exploit it, just semi-competent! I'm fairly pleased with myself though, it's more satisfying to chalk up $1,000 in profit over a week of small tournaments than binking one big one (though I'm always happy to do that as well!)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                  The $425 was an APPT-Cebu sat, that feeder ran this afternoon. The $109 is the nightly $30k GTD I think, the feeders are very regular in the hours before it starts. The $162 is the big nightly $100k GTD, these feeders are much lesser regular than the $5 rebuys to the $109. I play these types of sat at lot as I think I've a decent edge over most of those who try them, they just don't understand satellite play at all.

I never have any intention of actually playing the bigger tournaments, I prefer to bank the T$ and will use them for UKIPT sats or my preferred set of nightly Omaha tournies. The value in these feeders is just too much to ignore, I can't get over the poor standard of play, you don't need to be an amazing player to exploit it, just semi-competent! I'm fairly pleased with myself though, it's more satisfying to chalk up $1,000 in profit over a week of small tournaments than binking one big one (though I'm always happy to do that as well!)
                                                                                  Good stuff! I've played the $162 sat about 10 times and never got a ticket! There is plenty of value of the sats alright but i don't play them as much as i used to because tickets generally aren't guaranteed for them and i'm not a fan of the 1k stacks and rebus! I agree about the T$ tho, i do that a lot if i'm not looking pretty in the bankroll department. Good shooting this week and GL at the IWF

Comment

Approaching the bubble and i'm sitting on a double the av stack and motoring along taking advantage of the bubble and accumulating a stack.

Anyway, I get involved with a guy who i've been fighting with for about 2 hours, he'd have me pegged as aggro and vice versa, only guy at the table who has me covered and we've been 3/4 betting eachother alot.

I raise in mid with 88 he 3 bets, I fourbet, he calls.

Flop is 8Q8. I lead, he ships with Q10. Turn Q, river Q.

I rarely post bad beats but this is only the third time in 5 years i've been beaten with quads!
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                      Approaching the bubble and i'm sitting on a double the av stack and motoring along taking advantage of the bubble and accumulating a stack.

Anyway, I get involved with a guy who i've been fighting with for about 2 hours, he'd have me pegged as aggro and vice versa, only guy at the table who has me covered and we've been 3/4 betting eachother alot.

I raise in mid with 88 he 3 bets, I fourbet, he calls.

Flop is 8Q8. I lead, he ships with Q10. Turn Q, river Q.

I rarely post bad beats but this is only the third time in 5 years i've been beaten with quads!
                                                                                      jesus danny thats just sick i take it the laptop has gone through the front window

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                        Godspeed.
                                                                                        I think CHD is a long standing dbc account.
                                                                                        *cough.
                                                                                        Go fuck yourself
                                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 20:12.

Comment

Some nice christmas jumpers on ebay:

Reckon I might squeeze into this bargain

Not all that christmassy, but it a truly epic jumper in it's own right.

For the laydees, it's pretty savage really

Comment

any opinions on how long is enough time to let pass by to get involved with a friends ex - girlfriend or is it a complete no-no ? 2yrs ??
                                                                                            You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                              Could any of the TV series fans tell me if Treme season 1 is worth the download.
                                                                                              Its utterly brilliant, the season finale was one of the best pieces of tv I have ever seen. I need to make room on my hard drive as its filling up fast but I cant bring myself to delete it.

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                              has anyone here seen i love you phillip morris ?
                                                                                              Yeah thought it was a very good movie.

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                              Yeah - good flick. Puff Daddy was pretty good in it.
                                                                                              I dont really like him so hated him in the movie.

Fucking mentalist.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                                                                any opinions on how long is enough time to let pass by to get involved with a friends ex - girlfriend or is it a complete no-no ? 2yrs ??
                                                                                                Generally a big off limits but depends on how good of friends you are how long they were involved, bros over hoes!
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

No no if they were serious, few years if not probably. Should say it to them first maybe.

Angry-Ball is your agony aunt for this stuff.

Comment

If you have to ask, then he is clearly not much of a friend to you or they weren't much of a thing.

A picture of her would help with regard to working this out.

Comment

quite a good friend . play soccer with him . being thinkin its obv a no-no all along but startin to question it last month or so .

id predict his reaction to be " yeah yeah i dont care that was a long time ago, go for it " in a im just sayin this to be cool/sound way but really i would rather if you didnt "

jeremy kyle here i come
                                                                                                      You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

quite a good friend . play soccer with him . being thinkin its obv a no-no all along but startin to question it last month or so .

id predict his reaction to be " yeah yeah i dont care that was a long time ago, go for it " in a im just sayin this to be cool/sound way but really i would rather if you didnt "

jeremy kyle here i come
                                                                                                        I think the best way to play this is as follows...

You: Hey Johnnie, nice goal there last week, cracker. Quick question, how would you feel if I told you that I am riding your mother?
                                                                                                        Him: What? Tony?! How would I feel? I'd fucking kill if you were, that's not even a funny to say you sick cunt, mothers are off limits you cunt.
                                                                                                        You: Of course I'm not Johnnie, obviously. On the other hand, I am riding that girl you went out a few years back... Laura?
                                                                                                        Him: Oh... her ...
                                                                                                        You: But not your mother at least, eh? Heh [*dead arm]
                                                                                                        Him: Yea... fair enough, could be worse

etc.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 22-10-10, 03:03.

Comment

this graph makes me sad -one of the midstakes regs on stars i play against

really makes you wonder about variance and how good/bad it can get !

Last edited by reilly110; 22-10-10, 05:50.

Comment

How long were they together, if they were just fucking one summer then it wouldn't be a big deal.
                                                                                                            If they were actually serious, together a few years, then you a bit of a dick for even asking.

Comment

that graph is sick, way way way above EV over almsot 750K hands.

To make it even worse, the Y axis is big blinds, not just $, so 22469.5 is prob 100k depending on how much he played above 200nl

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                                                Are you a snail by any chance?

Because if you are,you can buy any car you want as long as you get them to paint a big "S" on the side of it.

Then,when you're driving down the road everyone will stop and say "Hey! look at that S car go!".
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

What time does the IWF main event start on Saturday. Need to know if I am leaving today or tomorrow lol.

Well done Tony (and all the others) on shipping the ticket last night

Comment

You fecking hipster! Don't forget these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hipster-Indie-...item4aa598f7f6
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

You can taking nothing that meaningful from ev lines like that really.

Need to see his non showdown winnings! He could be crushing that way etc
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                        Raoul Duke is putting up a good show for Mary Robinson being well sound on RTE2 at the moment
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          You fecking hipster! Don't forget these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hipster-Indie-...item4aa598f7f6
                                                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I&has_verified=1[/ame]
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X