This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    I remember when I was younger if I chanced a taste of a beer I'd find it disgusting - now I can't wait for the Icy cold goodness. What's happened to me
    Puberty?
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056067217

lol this will be used to site ban a few from here that also post over there I reckon

Much more alive to it than you Kev!!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I remember when I was younger if I chanced a taste of a beer I'd find it disgusting - now I can't wait for the Icy cold goodness. What's happened to me
        SPOILER
        alcoholism
        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056067245

haha, I'd read your posts already L

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Vid disabled already, but think i know from the screenshot.

Is that the game where 2 teams from different Italian towns get together and try to get the ball from one side to the other? It's almost an anything goes type of game. Used to see it on Transworld Sport years ago!

Only embedding is disabled, should still be able to see it on a new page when you double click. And yea its the no holds barred one, looks vicious. No wonder they're so into football holiganism if this is their past time.

Comment

I'm not hardcore enuf to be an alcoholic - that shit takes dedication.

Also trolling after hours shudnt be a banable offense

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                Um. No.

Chris is "ok" in real life because he knows he can't get away with anything close to his behaviour because someone will actually smack him if he gets anywhere near as abusive.

Can you imagine if he said what he said to Smurph in real life? When other people were around? The tard isnt all tard, he knows better.

This doesnt make him ok. It makes him a coward. A complete and utter coward and the absolute definition of a keyboard warrior.
                You know, all I would like is for dbc to find something else to fill his time with - something that is in some way useful to himself or the world around him. All this boils down to is a complete non entity of a poker player utterly obsessed with the Irish poker playing community, so much so that he gets his jollies from the tripe he has engaged in here over the years; or stuff like this evening's unacceptable facebook clash with Colette.

In any case, the minds of the community are made up on this matter. He is not welcome here, and every time he darkens the door we will try to remove him as speedily as possible. We won't catch every account mind, and we may inadvertently ban people who aren't dcb. That is all regrettable, but we can only do our best.
                Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 19:58.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Raoul Duke is putting up a good show for Mary Robinson being well sound on RTE2 at the moment

Comment

In any case, the minds of the community are made up on this matter. He is not welcome here, and every time he darkens the door we will try to remove him as speedily as possible. We won't catch every account mind, and we may inadvertently ban people who aren't dbc. That is all regrettable, but we can only do our best.
                    It would probably help if people didn't rise to it every time and just reported posts that look like him instead of boring the rest of us with this non-entity.
                    Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                      Only embedding is disabled, should still be able to see it on a new page when you double click.
                      Didn't actually know that cheers!

Comment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056067245

lollers

Comment

You know, all I would like is for dbc to find something else to fill his time with - something that is in some way useful to himself or the world around him. All this boils down to is a complete non entity of a poker player utterly obsessed with the Irish poker playing community, so much so that he gets his jollies from the tripe he has engaged in here over the years; or stuff like this evening's unacceptable facebook clash with Colette.

In any case, the minds of the community are made up on this matter. He is not welcome here, and every time he darkens the door we will try to remove him as speedily as possible. We won't catch every account mind, and we may inadvertently ban people who aren't dbc. That is all regrettable, but we can only do our best.
                          Godspeed.
                          I think CHD is a long standing dbc account.
                          *cough.
                          Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 20:12.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

seems that i was right to be worried about kids these days not knowing who patrick bateman is. sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                              It would probably help if people didn't rise to it every time and just reported posts that look like him instead of boring the rest of us with this non-entity.
                              Just on this point - I think Chris has some more deep rooted problem than well ever know. I'd imagine at one time in his life he was just like any other poster. What he posted may have gotten some negative feedback (like we all get). He choose to respond to it negatively resulting in more criticism. Hence a vicious circle and the dbcas we know him was born

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                Lads can any of you Anglophiles help me out with a train ticket from Leeds to Manchester please?

I need to know which line/company/website is cheapest please.

Ty ty.
                                Trainline, your quick & easy way to book train tickets across Europe. âś“ Save 61% on UK Rail âś“ Live Train Times âś“ Save with a Railcard âś“ Get the app

And just coz I live here doesn't mean I love it.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Also forgot to add in he does get bullied quite a bit that doesn't help the problem. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it by the way just making an observation

Comment

Henry messing with Gilletts racing team too. lol.

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.

Comment

Also forgot to add in he does get bullied quite a bit that doesn't help the problem. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it by the way just making an observation
                                      I think we should just stop talking about him, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                        717 hands in 27 mins playing RUSH poker, 4 tabling 100nl and 200nl, 1 hand every 2.25s, my brain is kinda sore now though!!! Gotta play like a nit though!! 19/15 and I didn't even realise until afterwards that I was that tight.
                                        Great isn't it? I usually two-table for about 40 minutes before my brain starts to frazzle. But I'm playing closer to 25/20 so it's harder to run more tables. I've been playing it since it launched and find it really hard to play normal ring games now. Table selection is just a nightmare!
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                          Epic slowroll on eastenders
                                          Judging by what I found on another forum we've been watching the wrong soap...

NWS:
                                          SPOILER
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Name change recently? Don't recognise the SN. How might you know me? Naas is a big town and I wouldn't think too many people actually know me

Went back to look for the last post but gonzo by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                              Name change recently? Don't recognise the SN. How might you know me? Naas is a big town and I wouldn't think too many people actually know me

Went back to look for the last post but gonzo by the looks of it.
                                              captainplanet, aka theresalwaysone

Comment

Captain Planet is female?
                                                This is very confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                  Captain Planet is female?
                                                  This is very confusing.
                                                  we have got a female captain
                                                  this is bad luck aboard a ship

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                    we have got a female captain
                                                    this is bad luck aboard a ship
                                                    Any woman in the crew is bad luck at sea.
                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gALi97_vqkU&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzC_rGX-XyM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

If you're a ghey.

Comment

Steve's the hairiest girl I've even seen

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                            If you're a ghey.
                                                            Landlubber.Stick to farming,ya scurrrvy swab,arrrrrrrr.

Comment

At sea only? any woman in control is bad lol

Comment

Pretty sure Im not female.
                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Pretty sure Im not female.
                                                                  I wouldve thought it's an open and shut case. You either are or you aren't.

Comment

Does HEM work with rush tournaments/cash tables....as in allowing you to get the HUD displayed?
                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Could any of the TV series fans tell me if Treme season 1 is worth the download.

Comment

Need a recommendation for a good recent comedy movie.

Any help BBV?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

Any help BBV?
                                                                          The other guys is meant to be good.
                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Any help BBV?
                                                                            watched a film called cop out last night with bruce willis and tracy morgan, got a few laughs out of it, seann william scott is in it aswell.

Comment

Any help BBV?
                                                                              The Hangover

Comment

has anyone here seen i love you phillip morris ?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                  Could any of the TV series fans tell me if Treme season 1 is worth the download.
                                                                                  If you like the music you'll love it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IW2wC8rUiY&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                                                                    The other guys is meant to be good.
                                                                                    If I get that from my cousins will it be a good copy or a camera job?

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                      has anyone here seen i love you phillip morris ?
                                                                                      Not one for the homophobic anyway It's not about Marlboros either.

Quote from Ianmc38:
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      "Wow? I turned it off after Ewan McGregor had just given him a blowjob following the opening 20 minutes of them flirting together."
                                                                                      Last edited by ComradeCollie; 21-10-10, 21:19. Reason: Quote
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Uuurgh. Sick bad beat in the last feeder to the LCS IWF game tonight.

4 tickets to the main game. I'm on 19.2k and 4th in chips out of 20 players but its an all-in fest on each table so I probably need a couple of thousand more to go through.

Down to the last 3 hands and this happens:

UTG ships for 9.5k, MP ships for 3k and I have AhKh and all I'm thinking is win this hand and I'm through so I ship too. Guy beside me (eireog1, whose PTR I posted last night) tanks his whole time-bank and ships in too for 18.5k

UTG: QhJx
                                                                                        eireog1: AxQx

Flop: Jh10h3x Turn 8x River 9x

The 2 guys chop it up and sail into the top 4 spots and into the final.

Best of luck to KevIrl, FlushDraw, Midnitekowboy and any other IPBers playing it now.

I've just finishing projectile vomitting so I'm ok now

Comment

Any help BBV?
                                                                                          I enjoyed "Get him to the Greek". Saw it last week.

Comment

Some voice

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myu_wBPfpxs[/ame]
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Brag: I have a 8 week old rescue kitty asleep on my lap.
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                Guy beside me (eireog1, whose PTR I posted last night) tanks his whole time-bank and ships in too for 18.5k

The 2 guys chop it up and sail into the top 4 spots and into the final.

Best of luck to KevIrl, FlushDraw, Midnitekowboy and any other IPBers playing it now.

I've just finishing projectile vomitting so I'm ok now
                                                                                                Cheers bantee but i'm having no luck whatsoever. Just can't get a hand bar JJ twice and lost both times. You'll be pleased to know that eireog busted quite a while ago

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t4123.76)
                                                                                                Hero (SB) (t4480)
                                                                                                BB (t9219.48)
                                                                                                eireog1 (UTG) (t3529)
                                                                                                UTG+1 (t9140)
                                                                                                MP1 (t10922.76)
                                                                                                MP2 (t5595)
                                                                                                MP3 (t5212.50)
                                                                                                CO (t1852.50)

Hero's M: 29.87

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, K
                                                                                                eireog1 bets t225, 1 fold, MP1 calls t225, 1 fold, MP3 calls t225, 3 folds, BB calls t125

Flop: (t950) J, 9, 2 (4 players)
                                                                                                BB checks, eireog1 bets t789, MP1 calls t789, 2 folds

Turn: (t2528) K (2 players)
                                                                                                eireog1 checks, MP1 bets t900, eireog1 raises t2515 (All-In), MP1 calls t1615

River: (t7558) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t7558

Results:
                                                                                                eireog1 had Q, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                MP1 had J, A (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                Outcome: MP1 won t7558

Comment

Any help BBV?
                                                                                                  afraid not

Most modern Hollywood comedies are high concept cheap to make shite aimed at the week one market

due to movies not making money
                                                                                                  due to downloading
                                                                                                  and comedies costing serious money
                                                                                                  due to needing good writers

dig out an old comedy classic that you have never seen imo

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                    Brag: I have a 8 week old rescue kitty asleep on my lap.
                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                      Great isn't it? I usually two-table for about 40 minutes before my brain starts to frazzle. But I'm playing closer to 25/20 so it's harder to run more tables. I've been playing it since it launched and find it really hard to play normal ring games now. Table selection is just a nightmare!
                                                                                                      I was actually 8 tabling, 4 tables at each limit!! Was timing out a bit, takes a bit of practice

Comment

ul bantee. At least ya got a good sweat out of it

The last hand you shoved short, I shoved my K2o or something and the BB with a 6k stack times out I needed him to call and beat both of you to go through but nay dice. It was a bit weird by him. He couldn't have won a ticket anyway but he could have doubled and at least made the monies. If it happened live I'd be asking questions because it was either idiocy or he knew someone in the top 4.

Any help BBV?
                                                                                                        Watched "Youth in Revolt" last night. Stars Michael Cera. Good laugh.
                                                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

I was actually 8 tabling, 4 tables at each limit!! Was timing out a bit, takes a bit of practice
                                                                                                          ye but you being a nit makes it easier

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            there's quite a lot of feral kitties behind where I live. one of them just had another litter of kittens (to add to the 9 that are out there already). I'm catching and giving the cats to Cats Aid to be spayed/neutered and either rehomed (the younger cats) or returned (the older ones).

I like cats.
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

If I get that from my cousins will it be a good copy or a camera job?
                                                                                                              Prob a camera job.....
                                                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                                ul bantee. At least ya got a good sweat out of it

The last hand you shoved short, I shoved my K2o or something and the BB with a 6k stack times out I needed him to call and beat both of you to go through but nay dice. It was a bit weird by him. He couldn't have won a ticket anyway but he could have doubled and at least made the monies. If it happened live I'd be asking questions because it was either idiocy or he knew someone in the top 4.
                                                                                                                Didn't realise that was you. Ya it seems a bit weird but I wasn't really paying much attention as I was so sick after that hand
                                                                                                                I think the BB in question was McLokwan and I think KevIrl might know him as he typed in something in the chat box after the hand (could have been talking to a different player though). He played a lot of feeders this week as I came across him in a couple.

Are you playing the main game anyway? Best of luck if you are

I actually would have folded the AK suited if I had an extra 2k or so and timed out into a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                                  ye but you being a nit makes it easier
                                                                                                                  Being a nit was the tough bit!!! Didn't seem right. If you could keep it up the rakeback would work out at $30/hour! Pity ipoker didn't have it, you would make a decent living if you were able to stick at it.

Comment

Didn't realise that was you. Ya it seems a bit weird but I wasn't really paying much attention as I was so sick after that hand
                                                                                                                    I think the BB in question was McLokwan and I think KevIrl might know him as he typed in something in the chat box after the hand (could have been talking to a different player though). He played a lot of feeders this week as I came across him in a couple.

I actually would have folded the AK suited if I had an extra 2k or so and timed out into a ticket.
                                                                                                                    Yeah I saw the last few hands on that table, including the one you lost with AK Bantee.

That McLokwan thing was just nuts, the pop up had told everyone it was the last hand of the game and he folded to finish out of the money. Mad Ted

Comment

Nah, I've invested enough trying to get in now. I was nearly clicking the reg button alright but happier putting €275 into a side game over the weekend

GL to the lads in the GF!
                                                                                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Being a nit was the tough bit!!! Didn't seem right. If you could keep it up the rakeback would work out at $30/hour! Pity ipoker didn't have it, you would make a decent living if you were able to stick at it.
                                                                                                                        was playing a bit of it for a couple of weeks there. i was actually thinking that stars would have a lot more supernova elites if they had rush

Comment

I'm sure it was a fun experiment, but not even the sickest grinders could do that consistently and turn a profit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X