This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
    Jesus Lloyd thats a might fine chip there.

Haters gonna Hate.
    I've no problem with the chip I have on my shoulder when it comes to this stuff tbh. I actively avoid certain sorts of people, and am under no illusions that it makes me less rounded, more bitter, etc. Survive on your own terms imo.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just a general observation, but there really are so many people that do not belong on the internet.

Anyhow, way past bedtime already.

Comment

Fkn lolbad cash players u wanna smack them in the face but u know there's no point. Gobshites.

Comment

Alot Of Skinny Latte Drinking Arsenal Fans Crawling Out Of Their Free Wifi Starbucks To Have A Go Tonight, They've Been There For The Last 18 Months With Nothing To Shout About But Now The Fucking Cappacino Drinking, Blackberry Using, Manbag Wearing, Taio Cruz Loving Arsenal Scum Are Everywhere. Fuck Off Back To Your Library, With Your Trophyless Kids And Your Paedophile Manager.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            Alot Of Skinny Latte Drinking Arsenal Fans Crawling Out Of Their Free Wifi Starbucks To Have A Go Tonight, They've Been There For The Last 18 Months With Nothing To Shout About But Now The Fucking Cappacino Drinking, Blackberry Using, Manbag Wearing, Taio Cruz Loving Arsenal Scum Are Everywhere. Fuck Off Back To Your Library, With Your Trophyless Kids And Your Paedophile Manager.
            lol are you still off the drink ? You forgot to mention, Gareth Bale Is A Hero!

Opr

Comment

I still don't understand why she doesn't hand the keys to that apartment to her back manager, stop the payments, rent the next apartment in the block for 2/3rds the price of her current mortgage payments, and get on with her life. If it's no longer a good investment, then stop investing in it.

I mean, the bank assumed a certain risk of default when they gave her a mortgage. They priced their interest and repayment plans accordingly, and probably even took out an insurance policy on it. They can handle it.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                LOL Drunkaments

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  lol are you still off the drink ? You forgot to mention, Gareth Bale Is A Hero!

Opr
                  Fuck Messi, Fuck Rooney, Fuck Villa. Gareth Bale Best Player In The Fucking World.

Comment

Bale and Modric + cash for Rooney in the transfer window imo

Comment

That user name request thread is annoying.
                      Fair enough if cardshark wanted to drop the 202, or dannydiamond want to change to captial Ds.
                      It was even obvious who Zuutroph had to be.

but complete changes are confusing imo, I was trying to figure out how come I just noticed Theresa till I coped it was a name change, never knew the old name was you btw

Comment

Who is/was Theresa then?
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          Who is/was Theresa then?
                          Theres always one

Comment

theresalwaysone forgot about that little bollox ....

10 cent for bollox, sweet.

Comment

Cunts are a snip at 10c vs fucks.
                              Should post shit it in bargain alerts.

This post cost me 45c
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is strange but i found a fully installed version of teamviewer on my PC, and i am 100% sure never to have installed it. do people use this as some kind of back door now?

i've done a full system scan with malwarebytes and microsoft essentials but nothing is coming up. is there anything else i can do to check for a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  This is strange but i found a fully installed version of teamviewer on my PC, and i am 100% sure never to have installed it. do people use this as some kind of back door now?

i've done a full system scan with malwarebytes and microsoft essentials but nothing is coming up. is there anything else i can do to check for a problem?
                                  If there is another user account on the computer with admin privileges for somebody else, they may have installed team viewer for all users and obviously it shows up when you log on.

To access via teamviewer you need the ID and password, which you can change yourself anyway. I have never seen anything dodgey with teamviewer yet tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                    If there is another user account on the computer with admin privileges for somebody else, they may have installed team viewer for all users and obviously it shows up when you log on.

To access via teamviewer you need the ID and password, which you can change yourself anyway. I have never seen anything dodgey with teamviewer yet tbh.
                                    that's what i don't get. there are no other users. i've uninstalled it now, i'll check if it reappears somehow

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                      theresalwaysone forgot about that little bollox

10 cent for bollox, sweet.
                                      Whatever about a bollox but I'm defo not little!
                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

airlines must really make half their money on last minute bookings
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          airlines must really make half their money on last minute bookings
                                          I said this an hour ago but not as nice as you said it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            I said this an hour ago but not as nice as you said it.
                                            I wasn't saying it too nice when I got quoted 7k for flights

and that was the cheapest one

Comment

lol, you have slightly more to be pissed off at them about than me so. Little under 7k reasons

Comment

7k? Where you going, dates and how many?
                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                  7k? Where you going, dates and how many?
                                                  S.A. Sunday

I don't really care about the cost as it's not my dough, just trying to find a flight that's under my credit card limit!

Comment

I knew there would be one about the second half hat trick eventually!

Comment

S.A. Sunday

I don't really care about the cost as it's not my dough, just trying to find a flight that's under my credit card limit!
                                                      I've got it for €700 http://www.skyscanner.ie/flights/dub...ml?charttype=1

Kindly pay me 50% of the savings etc
                                                      Last edited by RasTa; 21-10-10, 09:32.

Comment

I've got it for €700 http://www.skyscanner.ie/flights/dub...ml?charttype=1

Kindly pay me 50% of the savings etc
                                                        try finding a business class flight for that price

Comment

S.A. Sunday

Did you try Etihad via AD ?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                                            for those who forget. (or weren't born Lottie) Is that a Liverbird coming out of his gob ?

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                                            LOL spitting bastard will feel at home in Liverpool

I remember hearing back then that Voller totally deserved it and worse for the comments he had been making to Rikjaard.

Comment

The grandmother and her grandson(not me unfortunately) booked business class flights for oz for 5.5k each! I'm in slave class for 650!

Honestly is it worth the difference?
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Only if you are not paying for it, and if you are happy to see the company go down the tubes because of ridonkulous money spent on flights.

Comment

Hah suck it up and go economy.

Comment

Hah suck it up and go economy.
                                                                    lol, no way!

strewelpeter has it right

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      I remember hearing back then that Voller totally deserved it and worse for the comments he had been making to Rikjaard.

Typical Culchie reaction.

I remember saying at the time that Rikjaard must be Flemish. I got tumbleweeded and nothing much has changed since. ON my planet, that was funny.but not on this godforsaken one.

Comment

if you are not paying for it, you have serious work to do next day and you want to arrive reasonably refreshed after 20 hours travel, then yeah, it's a must

Comment

It's the people in business class that allow us steerage to get around cheaper. Got upgraded when coming home from FInland due to wedding , we were delighted, her Father knew the girl at the airline. Great , oh so we thought. Got on the plane seat 1. FK ALL difference between any of the seats on the plane. I asked the trolley DOLL (they are not Dollys on FInnair) where 1st class was. (every few minutes) WORST upgrade ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                            is there any reason why my FT client does not work at night times?

it keeps getting DC and freezes.

internet connection is fine(maybe a bit slower at night but deffo connected to internet) .

everything else works fine.

did a quick search on google and couldnt find anything,has anyone here seen this before?

i was having the same trouble but i think i have it narrowed down to my connection, as i have a vodafone dongle aswell and when i hook it up to that baby she works grand.

but in saying that, when i am on my fixed connection, i did notice that the fulltilt client would not be working but i was able to open new pages on the internet run speed test that came within 90% of my 3meg connection. seems to happen from 8o'clock on.

so in true IT ignorance fashion i got on to my brother and he told me to download and run this programme http://www.colasoft.com/ping_tool/ when you have it downloaded there is an address bar on top of the screen and into that you can put as many sites as you want in to it and ping them. i put in
                                                                            www.google.ie,www.fulltiltpoker.com,(and my router address)
                                                                            it brings up a graph and shows you when you get dissconected from the different sites your router should show a steady line along the bottom wheas the other two sites may go up and down depending on signal strength and they will even dissapear if it gets dissconnected.

so i let it run for an hour last night and was showing a "packet loss" of 30% on both google and fulltilt

so needless to say that a stongly worded email is on its way to my IP this morning after the cnuts telling me yesterday on the phone that my connection was 100%

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by raoul duke iii View Post
                                                                              if you are not paying for it, you have serious work to do next day and you want to arrive reasonably refreshed after 20 hours travel, then yeah, it's a must
                                                                              man up ffs

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Willie you are getting fond of capital letters.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Willie you are getting fond of capital letters.
                                                                                  LOL. I don't know if you are on my facebook (can't put all names to alaises etc) but my latest status is as below.
                                                                                  I declare today NATIONAL FUCKING CURSING DAY. (funny now you mention the Caps)

*I'd like to thank Mike for that. I hope the gheys don't mind me stealing their thunder.

Comment

Nope not on it, but proves my observation! I think this Rooney bizniz is getting to you

Comment

Jesus Lloyd thats a might fine chip there.

Haters gonna Hate.
                                                                                      it's also quite accurate.
                                                                                      though with some fun Ross O'Carroll Kelly hyperbole.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                        i was having the same trouble but i think i have it narrowed down to my connection, as i have a vodafone dongle aswell and when i hook it up to that baby she works grand.

but in saying that, when i am on my fixed connection, i did notice that the fulltilt client would not be working but i was able to open new pages on the internet run speed test that came within 90% of my 3meg connection. seems to happen from 8o'clock on.

so in true IT ignorance fashion i got on to my brother and he told me to download and run this programme http://www.colasoft.com/ping_tool/ when you have it downloaded there is an address bar on top of the screen and into that you can put as many sites as you want in to it and ping them. i put in
                                                                                        www.google.ie,www.fulltiltpoker.com,(and my router address)
                                                                                        it brings up a graph and shows you when you get dissconected from the different sites your router should show a steady line along the bottom wheas the other two sites may go up and down depending on signal strength and they will even dissapear if it gets dissconnected.

so i let it run for an hour last night and was showing a "packet loss" of 30% on both google and fulltilt

so needless to say that a stongly worded email is on its way to my IP this morning after the cnuts telling me yesterday on the phone that my connection was 100%
                                                                                        Jesus,30% packetloss is huge.

im sure this is exactly what is happening to me.

your not with UPC by any chance, are you?

Comment

S.A. Sunday

what recession?
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                            Jesus,30% packetloss is huge.

im sure this is exactly what is happening to me.

your not with UPC by any chance, are you?
                                                                                            no iam with a crowd called ripplecom they do cork and west waterford not to sure where else they cover. but my internet is beamed into me from a big beamer type yoke to a small reciever type thingy on the side of my house.

yeah 30% is huge
                                                                                            it is most likely some other cunt hogging the connection with massive downloading

Comment

it's better than Niles Crane anyway^

Comment

Anyone played on Everleaf or ActionPoker?

Feel like swimming in a small pond again...

Comment

Anyone ever been to Pompeii / Vesuvius?

After reading the Robert Harris books I'm fairly fascinated by it and have about 10 days holidays left this year.
                                                                                                  Slightly afraid it'll turn out to be an over-commercialised letdown though.

Comment

Ireland v Spain WC 2002 on ESPN Classic at the moment - we weren't half bad bad!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

After reading the Robert Harris books I'm fairly fascinated by it and have about 10 days holidays left this year.
                                                                                                      for under-commercialised holidaying alaska,southamerica or siberia ftw

Comment

yes

once you get inside the gates of the Pompei area, it's fine and fascinating

outside the gates is a bit scuzzy alright but you can just ignore it

Comment

Pompeii is incredible. You gotta go.

Comment

Just pulled this of a mate's facebook, probably an old one though:

Wont be getting any trick or treaters this halloween....I've boarded up my windows and spray painted "paedo scum" on my front door.

Comment

Bah Humbug! I'm off next week I have a pile of unused holidays to take or give up this year (Apparently I carried 27 days into this year LOL) and Pompeii would be close to the top of my list of things I'd like to do. I'm just completely weighed down with places to be and things to do that I can't get away at all.
                                                                                                              Lucky Bastard, enjoy.

Comment

Bah Humbug! I'm off next week I have a pile of unused holidays to take or give up this year (Apparently I carried 27 days into this year LOL) and Pompeii would be close to the top of my list of things I'd like to do. I'm just completely weighed down with places to be and things to do that I can't get away at all.
                                                                                                                Lucky Bastard, enjoy.
                                                                                                                27 ? FFS you must have been doing serious overtime.

Comment

Lucky Bastard, enjoy.
                                                                                                                  I still have to make the effort to book a flight, so quite possibly won't happen.

Comment

Lucky Bastard, enjoy.
                                                                                                                    Unless you work for yourself or the company will go bust without you, you must be crazy to allow yourself to lose annual leave. Will they at least pay you in lieu of it?

Comment

I still have to make the effort to book a flight, so quite possibly won't happen.
                                                                                                                      you might like Naples too, feckin' mad place altogether

Mad Max would probably feel at home there

Comment

I was watching the dail debate yesterday on TV and got thinking. Isnt politics and diplomacy really a load of BS. just for one day of the year it would be great if people actually came out with what they really think

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                          I was watching the dail debate yesterday on TV and got thinking. Isnt politics and diplomacy really a load of BS. just for one day of the year it would be great if people actually came out with what they really think
                                                                                                                          Bubbleking is a steaming poofter

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X