Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting page, can't believe I've never seen it before. Analysing the rake taken on different networks.

Cereus? Must be making a shitload if they've any volume, consistently the highest %rakers. Also shows how much you have to beat the game by to stay even!

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
      Kangaroo is delish, only tough if it's cooked badly. It needs to be served pretty rare. It's also apparently one of the healthiest meats going with little to no fat content. Cheap too.
      Actually just remembered I've had it too. It was a special tasting menu of different meats, roo, croc, ostrich, and something else. Had a lot to drink so I might be mixing them up. But the roo was really tender and delicious.
      Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-10-10, 15:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        does everyone else have one ball bigger than the other??
        SPOILER
        women don't have to answer this question for obvious reasons
        pretty commonplace I think

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          The Walking Dead S01E01 (PREAIR) is up online. Haven't watched it myself but everyone is saying its epic.

Opr
          Hadnt heard about his but looks right up my street, love a good apocalypse movie/tv show.

Im with Tyler on waiting for the 720p though i think.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

SPOILER
            One is bigger then the other and hangs slightly lower? AIDS bro,UL.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just realised that since I moved into my new place I haven't cooked once and every significant meal I've had has been in a pub or bar. If I keep this up one day I might emulate HH.

Also the college bar have brought in a bizarre and unwieldy policy of deposits on glasses in the bar because so many have gone missing recently. lolstudentaments. People trying to steal drinks is bad enough, but I actually had some guy try and steal my glass last night!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                Also the college bar have brought in a bizarre and unwieldy policy of deposits on glasses in the bar because so many have gone missing recently. lolstudentaments. People trying to steal drinks is bad enough, but I actually had some guy try and steal my glass last night!
                what an intensense pain in the nuts that must be for staff and customer alike

Comment

Yeah it's ridiculous. Someone said that they have to pay 1.20 a glass (I thought most pubs got them for free?) and they lost 140 last week alone. Since they're running breakeven at best I think I guess they feel the need to do something. But I just can't see it lasting.
                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-10-10, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                    Yeah it's ridiculous. Someone said that they have to pay 1.20 a glass (I thought most pubs got them for free?) and they lost 140 last week alone. So I guess they feel the need to do something. But I just can't see it lasting.
                    Why not get plastic glasses? a deposit is redic.

Comment

ran a student bar in scotland for 2 years and glasses get robbed at the start of the year so people can kit out there flats but afterwards its not nearly as big a problem as the drunks I created droping them or nearly as big a loss maker as the guys who have shoulders of the lowest grade Vodka known to man in their pockets. Im sure the guys have done their sums on it but to hire a door man for the few hours isn't that expensive and you could get that sexy velvet rope out to make it feel exclusive

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                        Why not get plastic glasses? a deposit is redic.
                        everyone hates plastic

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                          everyone hates plastic
                          And they don't hate paying a deposit on each glass?that's mad Ted.

Comment

Playin 1st ever Yamaha tournie, haven't a balls whats goin on but half field gone & i'm still average stacked Beginnners luck ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Playin 1st ever Yamaha tournie, haven't a balls whats goin on but half field gone & i'm still average stacked Beginnners luck ftw
                              Diamonds are better than spades, that's all you need to know

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                Hadnt heard about his but looks right up my street, love a good apocalypse movie/tv show.

resist if you can
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  Diamonds are better than spades, that's all you need to know
                                  Keep hitting quads seems to be the way!

Comment

Keep hitting quads seems to be the way!
                                    lol well played Dicey, you'll be playing the omaha at Jps WSOP yoke so now

Comment

Hey Ste was this fold right?

PokerStars Game #51391905132: Tournament #336010333, $10+$1 USD Omaha Pot Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2010/10/20 17:05:40 WET [2010/10/20 12:05:40 ET]
                                      Table '336010333 17' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                                      Seat 1: schennie (9282 in chips)
                                      Seat 2: Ristocrak (19496 in chips)
                                      Seat 3: Hero (9375 in chips)
                                      Seat 4: cash&molly (7825 in chips)
                                      Seat 5: oddspoint (8750 in chips)
                                      Seat 6: mddocmd (14895 in chips)
                                      Seat 7: datEman (7485 in chips)
                                      Seat 8: dijablo (30990 in chips)
                                      Seat 9: ryu1so4anko (4600 in chips)
                                      mddocmd: posts small blind 100
                                      datEman: posts big blind 200
                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                      Dealt to Hero [4c Ad As Kd]
                                      dijablo: folds
                                      ryu1so4anko: folds
                                      schennie: calls 200
                                      Ristocrak: folds
                                      Hero: raises 700 to 900
                                      cash&molly: folds
                                      oddspoint: folds
                                      mddocmd: calls 800
                                      datEman: calls 700
                                      schennie: folds
                                      *** FLOP *** [9h 5h 9c]
                                      mddocmd: checks
                                      datEman: checks
                                      Hero : bets 2900
                                      mddocmd: folds
                                      datEman: raises 2900 to 5800
                                      Hero: folds
                                      Uncalled bet (2900) returned to datEman
                                      datEman collected 8700 from pot
                                      datEman: doesn't show hand
                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                      Total pot 8700 | Rake 0
                                      Board [9h 5h 9c]

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

On apocalypse tv show, if thats what it was. I can't even think of the name of it and google isn't helping The show where at the start of it time stopped for a couple of minutes and they were trying to find out what caused it/what did it mean. I remember there was a big tower built in somalia or some shit that had something to do with it. Stopped watching at end of season 1, did they find out what it was in Season 2?

Edit: Flash forward, remembered lord of the rings chap was in it

Comment

On apocalypse tv show, if thats what it was. I can't even think of the name of it and google isn't helping The show where at the start of it time stopped for a couple of minutes and they were trying to find out what caused it/what did it mean. I remember there was a big tower built in somalia or some shit that had something to do with it. Stopped watching at end of season 1, did they find out what it was in Season 2?

No season two commisioned for this.
                                          There was talk of a DVD feature length to close the arc but I wouldnt hold me breath.

On the plus side, Reaper is getting an anime DVD to close their arc, I loved that show
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Was canned after one season sadly.
                                            Show deserved more time i thought compared to some of the crap that gets multiple seasons.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hey Ste was this fold right?

PokerStars Game #51391905132: Tournament #336010333, $10+$1 USD Omaha Pot Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2010/10/20 17:05:40 WET [2010/10/20 12:05:40 ET]
                                              Table '336010333 17' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                                              Seat 1: schennie (9282 in chips)
                                              Seat 2: Ristocrak (19496 in chips)
                                              Seat 3: Hero (9375 in chips)
                                              Seat 4: cash&molly (7825 in chips)
                                              Seat 5: oddspoint (8750 in chips)
                                              Seat 6: mddocmd (14895 in chips)
                                              Seat 7: datEman (7485 in chips)
                                              Seat 8: dijablo (30990 in chips)
                                              Seat 9: ryu1so4anko (4600 in chips)
                                              mddocmd: posts small blind 100
                                              datEman: posts big blind 200
                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                              Dealt to Hero [4c Ad As Kd]
                                              dijablo: folds
                                              ryu1so4anko: folds
                                              schennie: calls 200
                                              Ristocrak: folds
                                              Hero: raises 700 to 900
                                              cash&molly: folds
                                              oddspoint: folds
                                              mddocmd: calls 800
                                              datEman: calls 700
                                              schennie: folds
                                              *** FLOP *** [9h 5h 9c]
                                              mddocmd: checks
                                              datEman: checks
                                              Hero : bets 2900
                                              mddocmd: folds
                                              datEman: raises 2900 to 5800
                                              Hero: folds
                                              Uncalled bet (2900) returned to datEman
                                              datEman collected 8700 from pot
                                              datEman: doesn't show hand
                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                              Total pot 8700 | Rake 0
                                              Board [9h 5h 9c]
                                              I will say yes

Comment

Team getting loads of abuse from opposition fans, so just invade the stand and destroy everyone. Insane.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfJfhoQgGc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                                  edit wtf is IBS

How many out there like me, don't drink tea or coffee at all.

OK guys thoughts on the fucking movies I've acquired FOC.

The other guys
                                                  knight and day
                                                  the last excorcism.

Tonight Matthew I'm watching a movie but which of the 3.

Ithankfuckingyou.
                                                  The Other Guys is well worth the watch very funny, the other 2 look like trash probably sure I will watch them at some stage thou.

I think this may be the way to go as lots of people saying the pilot has a cinematic quality which I am sure would be much better in HD. Waited long enough so another few days won't kill me.

Opr
                                                  Yeah should look superb, anybody know its running time?

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  The Social Network is much better than I thought it would be.
                                                  Heard nothing but good things about it and am heading to see it tomorrow night.

Went to see Mr Nice today oh wow how bad that turned out to be, the look of the movie isnt anything like the trailer makes it out to be, I thought it looked along the lines of Blow but doesnt event come close to being as good as it.

Avoid!
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

cheerio roon dog
                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

SPOILER

you have 2.....

Comment

El Tren

now friends on the face book and had to nosey through his daughters pics and came up with these two godsends, particulary like the reservoir dogs el tren family

Attached Files

Comment

Rooney statement.

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," said Rooney.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it."

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18.

"For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius."
                                                          Tyler - Running time is 67minutes.

Opr

Comment

SPOILER
                                                            If it has always been like that its probably fine

if you have only noticed it recently
                                                            Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            I'd go get that checked.
                                                            best I don't say why and start a panic

Comment

I'm loving the amount people that have stepped up their stalking of El Tren these days! This is only ever ending in a restraining order but let's enjoy the ride while we can
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                I'm loving the amount people that have stepped up their stalking of El Tren these days! This is only ever ending in a restraining order but let's enjoy the ride while we can
                                                                that's taking it too far though.

Comment

What's the best site to check out gig listings in Cork/Dublin/Galway?

Comment

Rooney statement.

Tyler - Running time is 67minutes.

Opr
                                                                    So what he is saying is he'd go to Chelsea over City. He'd pick City though.

Still think he will make a epic U-turn

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                      http://gigsincorkdublingalway.ie or http://entertainment.ie/music/gigs.asp

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                        I think this is the site for the free little booklet of whats on in Cork(which is/was great)

load of sites for Dublin lists

Galway...???
                                                                        *good place to start
                                                                        Róisín Dubh is undoubtedly one of the best music and comedy venues in the country, bringing established talent to the city, while also providing a stage for emerging artists. With a great atmosphere, wonderful staff, and a real commitment and passion to music and comedy, it's one of the best places to see the best national and international acts around.
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 20-10-10, 17:29. Reason: *

Comment

So what he is saying is he'd go to Chelsea over City. He'd pick City though.

Still think he will make a epic U-turn
                                                                          I love Rooney. I really do, and like all the players that have left United in some controversy, I won't ever dislike him or hate him for it BUT

He needs to grow up.

Apparently this was all caused by Fergies reaction to the lifestyle the was leading and his off the field troubles with his wife and brazzers. Fergie gave him a bollocking and Rooney didnt like it, and played the victim. He's well entitled to feel hard done by given the amount of coverage his trysts seem to generate but on the other hand selling his wedding photos to OK, and even his missus having her own site hawking the photos too means that he comes across as a primadonna and a brat, something I never thought about Rooney.

Added to the fact that Fergie knew about this, was shocked but accepted it and asked Rooney to act professionally, keep his head and it will get put through without any problems (and for a whole lot more than we'll get now). Rooney then contradicts Fergies injury statement and the story leaks a few days later, october, mid season when United have had their worst start to a season in almost 7 years( that woeful season we went out in the champions league last 16 to Porto).

He's behaved appallingly and has shown zero respect for the club or its fans or for Fergie, who I believe made him the player he is today.

I wish him the best though and any club who does sign him will have a proper quality footballer on their hands.

On the bright side, I think if we can angle 2 decent midfielders out of his sale I think we'll be fine and actually make a net gain.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            On the plus side, Reaper is getting an anime DVD to close their arc, I loved that show
                                                                            Win!!

This is the best thing that happened today. I absolutely loved that show and I was so pissed when it ended. Hopefully it will do the show justice.

Have you got a link for that ^^ ?
                                                                            Last edited by coillcam; 20-10-10, 17:41.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                              I love Rooney. I really do, and like all the players that have left United in some controversy, I won't ever dislike him or hate him for it BUT

He needs to grow up.

Apparently this was all caused by Fergies reaction to the lifestyle the was leading and his off the field troubles with his wife and brazzers. Fergie gave him a bollocking and Rooney didnt like it, and played the victim. He's well entitled to feel hard done by given the amount of coverage his trysts seem to generate but on the other hand selling his wedding photos to OK, and even his missus having her own site hawking the photos too means that he comes across as a primadonna and a brat, something I never thought about Rooney.

Added to the fact that Fergie knew about this, was shocked but accepted it and asked Rooney to act professionally, keep his head and it will get put through without any problems (and for a whole lot more than we'll get now). Rooney then contradicts Fergies injury statement and the story leaks a few days later, october, mid season when United have had their worst start to a season in almost 7 years( that woeful season we went out in the champions league last 16 to Porto).

He's behaved appallingly and has shown zero respect for the club or its fans or for Fergie, who I believe made him the player he is today.

I wish him the best though and any club who does sign him will have a proper quality footballer on their hands.

On the bright side, I think if we can angle 2 decent midfielders out of his sale I think we'll be fine and actually make a net gain.
                                                                              I think he is going to end up staying. I think he intends to go to City but will soon find out the trouble that will cause and will back down. Can't see him in Spain or London.

I blame the United fans singing nasty songs about scousers (his kind)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                <begins petition to eradicate the usage of the term 'man up'>
                                                                                A petition?
                                                                                A petition?...No wonder people are telling you to man up

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post

He needs to grow up.

Apparently this was all caused by
                                                                                  Fergies reaction to the lifestyle the was leading and his off the field troubles with his wife and brazzers. Fergie gave him a bollocking and Rooney didnt like it, and played the victim. He's well entitled to feel hard done by given the amount of coverage his trysts seem to generate but on the other hand selling his wedding photos to OK, and even his missus having her own site hawking the photos too means that he comes across as a primadonna and a brat, something I never thought about Rooney.

eh...

Comment

The Mr's is going to the U.S. next week.Is there anything I should ask her to bring back that's cheap? gadgets,clothes or anything?

Comment

The Mr's is going to the U.S. next week.Is there anything I should ask her to bring back that's cheap? gadgets,clothes or anything?
                                                                                      Get me a crate of vanilla coke

Comment

Dunphy on a rant if anyone's interested..
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The Walking Dead S01E01 (PREAIR) is up online. Haven't watched it myself but everyone is saying its epic.

Opr
                                                                                          Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          resist if you can
                                                                                          Too excited to wait in the end obv.

Verdict.....

Comment

Get me a crate of vanilla coke
                                                                                            Vanilla coke,check.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                Amusing when not about Liverpool.

Comment

United's starting line up is lolbad tonight!
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Something to get used to for the future

Comment

turks are 14/1 to win and 12/1 draw-no-bet on boyles

Comment

Oh, based on that post about UB and AP the other night I withdrew funds I had in there for years (since before the scandals). I don't really play online, and it was mostly just sitting there, and it withdrew siccessfully, (about $2k) so they are still paying out anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Oh, based on that post about UB and AP the other night I withdrew funds I had in there for years (since before the scandals). I don't really play online, and it was mostly just sitting there, and it withdrew siccessfully, (about $2k) so they are still paying out anyhow.
                                                                                                          Balla brag post.

I withdrew my funds from there straightaway as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            Linkage have money on there

Comment

This is superb.

From the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", comes the first of many "songs around the world" being released independently. Featured is a cover of the Ben E. King classic by musicians around the world adding their part to the song as it travelled the globe.
                                                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM[/ame]

Comment

other hlaf is away, dare I load PPP on her Laptop. Last chance saloon tonight ? feel like a burglar on this yoke. anyone know where the refresh button is on the Inspirin keyboard

lol Dunphy, contradicts himself every 5 minutes. luv it

Comment

Vanilla coke,check.
                                                                                                                  Just bought 24 cans for £23 + £7 shipping.

Ship!

Comment

What's the buyin for the last chance tonight on pp?
                                                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      Linkage have money on there

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                                                                                                        other hlaf is away, dare I load PPP on her Laptop. Last chance saloon tonight ? feel like a burglar on this yoke. anyone know where the refresh button is on the Inspirin keyboard
                                                                                                                        F5 no?

Comment

Maicon's gonna have a field day down the right side against Spurs
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X