X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    wtf am I looking at then??

edit - I know ordinary stocks are steady but thats some big hit for the preference stocks to be taking
    the site is arseways, if you put in any date it shows the PS down 77% from 18 to 4
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      the site is arseways, if you put in any date it shows the PS down 77% from 18 to 4
      yeah i just figured that out - falsification of info and whatnot

Comment

yeah i just figured that out - falsification of info and whatnot
        Ban BK for being a pricktease to Raoul

Comment

http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Ah TV night tonight.

New Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, Masterchef, South Park and Apprentice.
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
              Ah TV night tonight.

Dont forget the Inbetweeners

Comment

Ah TV night tonight.

And Eastbound and Down. Too much good tv

Comment

FYI new WW game starting lads:

Comment

last feeder for iwf sat cancelled. 5 reg'd 5 to go.

Comment

Ah TV night tonight.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                      And Eastbound and Down. Too much good tv

and Dexter and Rubicon
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So they took several pics and the best one was one in which you were taking a crap in the sink?

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                        @zuroph/zuutroy (whichever of you is the hypnotist) and hotspur

Is this - https://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin...ociates/117246

Pure shite, or could it be a decent deal? One of my aunties has been trying and failing miserably to quit smoking for as long as I can remember. Are these therapies useless without proper willpower, ie, people would've quit almost as easily without them?
                        I don't think there has ever been a controlled study on the efficacy of "hypnosis" audio recordings for smoking cessation. The ones I've heard aren't any use, and if your auntie has been trying and failing to quit for years then I doubt they would be of any great help I'm afraid.

Which isn't to say that they couldn't be helpful in theory, but hypnosis ones tend to be bad because 99% of commercial hypnosis material is complete and utter rubbish from people who know nothing about how human beings function.

---

Question - what's this business recently with Llyod? There was something to do with serial killing, Eagle Eye, and recently saying "Hi Llyod" to a post by Brian Byrne. And what award did IPB win?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                          Deffo not scanning.

Naw got no flash drive here . I kinda feel marooned. The links won't help as I can't get onto IE. I have chrome but I doubt it will load, The dialogue box pops up
                          whenever I open some applications. Funniliy enough it allows PPP to load. I'm not using that though with this invader on my lappie. I've been running that dog Vista on it THe only thing I'm really concerned about is my doc files. I don't mind losing everything else. Should I reinstall Windows?
                          no, don't do that.
                          try chrome, if that doesn't work, get the name and we'll talk you through it tomorrow.
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            no, don't do that.
                            try chrome, if that doesn't work, get the name and we'll talk you through it tomorrow.
                            How do I find it's name? it's a pop up dialogue box trying to represent Windows Security Alert.

cheers for your replies old chap, a pint of your choice next time we meet.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                              last feeder for iwf sat cancelled. 5 reg'd 5 to go.
                              Are you playing the 1 at 4? 9 regged so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                How do I find it's name? it's a pop up dialogue box trying to represent Windows Security Alert.

cheers for your replies old chap, a pint of your choice next time we meet.
                                just the name of the popup
                                this looks like what you are getting
                                AV Security Suite is a scareware and ransomware program from the same family as Antivirus Soft and AntiSpyware Soft. The developers of this program are distributing AV Security Suite through the use of hacked sites, spam, and Trojans that install it onto your computer without your permission. Once installed AV Security Suite will be configured to start automatically when your computer starts. Once started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections, but will not let you remove any of them until you purchase the program. All of these scan results are fake and are only being shown to trick you into purchasing the program, which you should obviously not do.

Antivirus Action is a fake security program from the same family as Security Suite. This rogue is installed on your computer through computer infections and fake anti-malware scanners. When malware installs this infection it is commonly through exploit kits that attempt to install and execute files on your computer by exploiting a variety of exploits that may be available on your computer or through the software that you run. If an exploitable program is found it will then install and execute the Trojan that will ultimately download and install Antivirus Action on to your computer.

there are removal instructions there.
                                Print them out and it'll be a good start
                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 18-10-10, 14:52.

Comment

I'm off to Bangkok tomorrow and than travelling around Asia and probably down to NZ for a prolonged trip.
                                  I'll be back when Ireland has an economy again

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                    I'm off to Bangkok tomorrow and than travelling around Asia and probably down to NZ for a prolonged trip.
                                    enjoy!!!
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

bastard

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Just me, or anyone else think this season of Dexter is lolbad?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                          Just catching up on it now and its been pretty poor to say the least.

Comment

enjoy!

bastard

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0cPf9_YCE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0cPf9_YCE[/ame]

Comment

not so far anyway.
                                              As long as it stays as far away from the books as possible, it can only get better.
                                              I think this season has gone a different way with Julia Stiles as the Guest star.
                                              I havent seen this weeks ep yet but it'll be interesting to see how Harry's Law will deal with it.

Comment

Im really enjoying it. Thinks its building up nicely.

Comment

anyone have a link for the apprentice UK? cant watch it through their site
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Dexter has been decent while not spectacular. Dont know how anyone expected things to go much differently so far really though.

I expect things to pick up from here on in though.
                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                      Dexter has been decent while not spectacular. Dont know how anyone expected things to go much differently so far really though.

I expect things to pick up from here on in though.
                                                      I haven't watched any of the new series yet but isn't that how it always works, the whole game is about racking up the tension bit by bit. Thats kind of why I like to have them saved up in advance of watching them.

The RTE Gangsta thing (Love and hate ) is a real curates egg. Some of the Acting is Godawful and they keep making it look its going to become a thriller and then they wander off into some sort of a cross between David McWilliams de constructing Post Tiger Ireland and an episode of Pure Mule. The way they revealed Robbies Killer was Lolbad, actually it looks in places like they couldn't afford a schedule that allowed all the actors to be around at the same time so some crucial scenes are played out over the phone. Probably could have been great with a bit more quality in the writing and a budget that let it run a few episodes longer.
                                                      Its very disconcerting watching Brian Gleeson act because you keep thinking that its his oul lad. He's mostly very good but he did overdo the whole wired bit in last nights episode.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Awesome halloween costume.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

How would you attach it to yourself?

Comment

Maybe there it goes around your waist, or there is a handle for you to hold it.
                                                            Or something more elaborate, straps that go over your shoulders under your shirt.
                                                            Ido.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post

youtube=*numbers and letters at end of youtube url*

in brackets of course.
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Maybe there it goes around your waist, or there is a handle for you to hold it.
                                                                Or something more elaborate, straps that go over your shoulders under your shirt.
                                                                Ido.
                                                                I'm only asking because I'm obv making one now like...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                  The amount of angleshooting/slowrolling and general poor etiquette at the IPO over the weekend seems have been ridiculous. You don't get half as much at other tournaments with a similar buy-in
                                                                  Guy tried a bit of an angle shoot with me at the IPO,
                                                                  I was a little late coming back from a break (coors light cough cough), and my table was just inside the door. I spot the dealer is dealing out the first cards and I get to my seat just as my first card lands ( I was in seat 10)....
                                                                  anyhows, folded around to me and I raise with the Queens.... Called by the SB.
                                                                  Flop comes out 3 low cards, he bets into me I raise... then he turns to the dealer ands says

"Is that players hand not dead, as she wasn't in the seat when you started dealing the cards"...

I replied "that sounds like a bit of an angleshoot, why didn't you say something at the beginning of the hand", to which he replies "there is alot of money in the pot now"... I just told him to f*ck and if he wants a ruling call the floor... he muttered something, did a bit of a dwell and folded... English guy.

Later on in the night I was in french district at my new table. 2 french guys to me left and 2 on my right hand side...... serious big chance of being slowrolled, but I can happily report that my hex of being slowrolled at the IPO has been broken......

I even had Jan Molby at my table for a while. His scourser twangy accent is brilliant...
                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                    Obv

1k post, ship.
                                                                    Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 18-10-10, 16:19.
                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I was out on Halloween with a 12 year old kid who had done a more impressive hand drawn You tube window than that one last year.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I can only dream of ever being this manly

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                          I replied "that sounds like a bit of an angleshoot, he muttered something, did a bit of a dwell and folded... English guy.
                                                                          I once witnessed a big pot in a cash game at the Woodlands Hotel in Waterford. Two players (one of them English) were all in on the flop and neither had exposed his cards.

A scare card hit the river, and in an effort to make the winning player muck his hand, one of the two players (who had missed completely) said "I think I just rivered you"... Irish guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            I can only dream of ever being this manly

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe...

For those that don't know. It's Wagner.

Comment

It's VAG-NERR Lotto, VAG-NERR!

Comment

Yea, Louis is doing my head in. I do like Louis, but ffs get the guys name right, he is supposed to be working with him. Getting wrong everytime in front of 15 million+ viewers every week.

Comment

They're trying to build the biggest / highest chipstack in the world in the Burlington Hotel right now, as part of the run-up to the IWF this weekend. Check it out live:

I've just got the word about this so am not sure what's going on actually Looks like a world record attempt from the banner I can see!

Comment

.

Comment

She is some tit

Comment

When I was leaving for work on Thursday the traffic was bumper to bumper in my street. I have never seen more than 3 cars on the road at once before .Nobody would let me pull out and I ended up being late for work.I was fuming. I assumed the council were digging up the road or something and diverted traffic.

When I got back today from the Regency I found out that an 18 year old lad had been kicked to death in the street next to me on Wed night and the gardai had had the street cordoned off.

He was set upon by 3 lads and died from head injuries that night in hospital.

3 lads have been arrested and one of the names belong to a family who between them have taken 5 lives now . The 4 brothers (all under 30) have committed 3 murders and caused a crash when driving a stolen car which killed another 2 people.

Seriously how scum like this are allowed to walk the streets is beyond me.

Comment

jesus H Christ why does she care so much, she wants to live there like!
                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                            When I was leaving for work on Thursday the traffic was bumper to bumper in my street. I have never seen more than 3 cars on the road at once before .Nobody would let me pull out and I ended up being late for work.I was fuming. I assumed the council were digging up the road or something and diverted traffic.

When I got back today from the Regency I found out that an 18 year old lad had been kicked to death in the street next to me on Wed night and the gardai had had the street cordoned off.

3 lads have been arrested and one of the names belong to a family who between them have taken 5 lives now . The 4 brothers (all under 30) have committed 3 murders and caused a crash when driving a stolen car which killed another 2 people.

Apparantly the young lad that died was a cousin of my cousin, according to my mother anyways. Very sad either way.

Scumbags are just a waste of air to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                              I once witnessed a big pot in a cash game at the Woodlands Hotel in Waterford. Two players (one of them English) were all in on the flop and neither had exposed his cards.

A scare card hit the river, and in an effort to make the winning player muck his hand, one of the two players (who had missed completely) said "I think I just rivered you"... Irish guy.
                                                                                              I just mentioned his nationality because most of the angleshooting/slowrolling was done by French players. If he was irish I would have said so aswell..
                                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                They're trying to build the biggest / highest chipstack in the world in the Burlington Hotel right now, as part of the run-up to the IWF this weekend. Check it out live:

I've just got the word about this so am not sure what's going on actually Looks like a world record attempt from the banner I can see!
                                                                                                I can see three IPBers in the shot at the mo, including Gimmeabreak - Lloyd obviously didn't finish him off as suspected!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                  I can see three IPBers in the shot at the mo, including Gimmeabreak - Lloyd obviously didn't finish him off as suspected!
                                                                                                  Ever seen Face Off. Thats probably L-Train in the shot

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    jesus H Christ why does she care so much, she wants to live there like!
                                                                                                    i actually read that in a Cork accent. How is that even possible like?
                                                                                                    hmmm...

Comment

Gordan Strachan left Middlesbrough by mutual consent today, tore up his own contract and didn't look for any compensation. Top man.

Comment

Is it standard to have foreign chicks who never met you before, add you on facebook and then try to start chatting to you to improve their English?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                          Is it standard to have foreign chicks who never met you before, add you on facebook and then try to start chatting to you to improve their English?

Standard if there trying to scam you.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29orWp4RMw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

Living in Ballymun, so I know how you feel. Seeing known scum walk the street fucking pisses you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                Standard if there trying to scam you.
                                                                                                                a lol jaysus now we are excluding all the ooh you look so hot what's your msn babe type ones for a start. Along with my daughter princess of scamyousharpish tribe needs handsome man you for wedding lots of money for you pleases thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                  a lol jaysus now we are excluding all the ooh you look so hot what's your msn babe type ones for a start. Along with my daughter princess of scamyousharpish tribe needs handsome man you for wedding lots of money for you pleases thanks you.
                                                                                                                  It's probably just Hitchhiker's Nigerian pal - Chris Uche Okeke.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    Gordan Strachan left Middlesbrough by mutual consent today, tore up his own contract and didn't look for any compensation. Top man.
                                                                                                                    Realised he was a failure. Shocking manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      lurker, what combo of 'real' books and ebooks did you go for?
                                                                                                                      Sorry. Just seen this now.

Last year I just used the CFA books which = around 3000 pages. This year I'm getting the CFA books again and Elan Guides prep pack.

I'd be surprised if you needed anything more than the CFA books tbh as you know your stuff. The obvious problem with the books is the amount of time it takes to read through them and process the info. If you wanna go for Schweser I'm sure there's plenty of places to download them. I'm old school and couldn't be arsed reading ebooks as I feel that I cant learn from them unless the book is physically in front of me. I got a massive discount on Elan because I failed last year so that's why I went with them. Go on to the site and you can get a free economics book that covers that part of the CFA. Plenty of other samples too. As I said to HH before, what I've learned from last year is to focus a lot more on practice exams and questions.

Here's the links I mentioned to HH, just in case you didn't see them:

Bring your career to the next level, explore our online CFA CMA CPA exam review courses. Industry standard excellence at your convenience. Learn more here.

Comment

It's probably just Hitchhiker's Nigerian pal - Chris Uche Okeke.
                                                                                                                        To be honest I wouldn't mind her rubbing my leg or cooking me dinner even if she is a Muslim Turkish girl with a boyfriend.

Obligatory pic:

Comment

Go jihad on her imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X