Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna give me odds on a Bisping/Hathaway/Kongo/Patrick accumulator?
    Cant pay you if I lose until tomorrow night though, since I wont be able to deposit online.

Any takers appreciated. $10 will be the bet

Paddy Power giving me odds of around 4.20

Comment

30 phases then that, lol.

WP Leinster

Comment

long shot, but any xfactor streams?

Comment

There won't be a dry pair of knickers in the house when Wagner takes to the stage.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
            Anyone wanna give me odds on a Bisping/Hathaway/Kongo/Patrick accumulator?
            Cant pay you if I lose until tomorrow night though, since I wont be able to deposit online.

Any takers appreciated. $10 will be the bet

Paddy Power giving me odds of around 4.20
            anybody??
            evemt starts in 5 mins

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              long shot, but any xfactor streams?

Comment

Stuart Barnes' commentary had me screaming. Gushing about that Alex Goode kiddo for the entire second half when he had an average enough game imo and there were loads of better players on the pitch. Obv he gave Sexton the MoM but if there was any way he could've given it to Goode and have it not look criminal he would've. Queue the Goode for England campaign spearheaded by messrs Greenwood, Morris and Barnes before he sinks into mediocrity again.

Barnes still isn't as bad as Dewi Morris though.

Edit: Borthwick really should retire, he's so far off the pace it's funny.

Re-edit: Holy shit, he's only 30
                Last edited by daire; 16-10-10, 19:09.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                  why is the english rail system so horrendously inefficient and expensive?
                  A ticket from anywhere in Ireland to anywhere in Britain is £30, including ferry and any underground you need to take.

I'm presuming you're flying, but you could book the ticket anyway and make the route pass by where you're flying to and where you need to go.

Comment

I have tried watchin the X Factor, this is a pile of bollox.

Off out drinking

Edit: Also the Cher one was shit!! And seems a tit

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Off out drinking
                      Both is the way to go.

X-Factor + Liquor = WIN

Agree re Cher
                      Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 16-10-10, 19:31.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

One Direction looking popular C Kid

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Off out drinking

Edit: Also the Cher one was shit!! And seems a tit
                          You are obv suffering from reverso gheyness

Comment

Bring on the Wagner imo.

Comment

that was so awfully gay

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                meehh the late late sucked balls tonight imo

that fat knacker who can't sing came on and sang murdered a song about a hiace van she then proceeded to hoist up her tits to the point i don't know how they stayed in and hitched her mini up so you could see her bits.

really showed where she came from imo
                                who was that?
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                  A ticket from anywhere in Ireland to anywhere in Britain is £30, including ferry and any underground you need to take.

I'm presuming you're flying, but you could book the ticket anyway and make the route pass by where you're flying to and where you need to go.
                                  Link?
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

that was so awfully gay
                                    Racist against the gheys.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                      Racist against the gheys.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        who was that?
                                        Katherine Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          Katherine Lynch.

glad i missed it.
                                          Fucking hate her
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            glad i missed it.
                                            Fucking hate her
                                            really let herself down lastnight

Comment

The C-Kid is getting his wish, Aiden going out in the betting markets.

Comment

Aiden different singer this week...really bad performance.

Comment

its WAGNER time

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                    The C-Kid is getting his wish, Aiden going out in the betting markets.
                                                    He was awful tonight. Louis was lolbad in his verdict

Comment

Wagner gonna Wagner.

Comment

lol they were doing the tities thing again

Comment

lol they were doing the tities thing again
                                                          Missed it yet again. Brian Friedman is an awful annoying tit, but I have to give him credit for that.

Comment

Matt at 4.6 on betfair now, that is ridiculously short.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 16-10-10, 20:39.
                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

mary byrne ftw imo

Comment

Lol Mary was trading at 8 and now into 7 after that performance. I don't think she will win it but i reckon she is good for the finals.

Comment

matt v Mary final IMO
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

where's his hat?! its all over.
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Don't get the hate for Aiden's performance. Don't agree with song choices or the road they have taken Matt down since the auditions.

Is Louis on coke tonight ?

Opr

Comment

Any interest in the IPO scalps tourney tomorrow? Went busto today and another shot at some cash would be nice.

Last longer anyone??

Comment

What time is it on? Any structure details? Might be interested alright...

Comment

Wagner - "I am going to spray deodrant down your throat."

Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                What time is it on? Any structure details? Might be interested alright...
                                                                                It starts at 6, 75 +25 +10, will prob head out for a few pints and some online sng madness beforehand

Think its 25 min blinds wit no 75 150, 600 1200 or 1200 2400 etc, that's if i its the same as the other side events.
                                                                                pretty much the same as your midweek donkament structure
                                                                                Last edited by I'm not folding...; 16-10-10, 21:31.

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
                                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 16-10-10, 21:36.

Comment

brendan o'connor show fairly fucked up now imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                        The food from the Nigerian lad today was fairly cool. We had garri as the potato/rice equiv. You roll it up into a ball and then dip it in your stew. Everything done with the hands. Stew was from the Southwest of Nigeria, so crazily hot. Mixture of chicken and fish, cost about £2 to make, and would feed you for a week. Instant huge fan of okre - got an excellent spicyness to it.

Comment

Playing the Macau supersat and bit of a donkey raises EP so I take a look at the flop. Was thinking how am i going to get paid and then all hell breaks loose

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t5343.97)
                                                                                          Hero (BB) (t4550)
                                                                                          UTG (t2600.56)
                                                                                          UTG+1 (t4855)
                                                                                          UTG+2 (t7455)
                                                                                          MP1 (t7425)
                                                                                          MP2 (t5125.58)
                                                                                          MP3 (t4222)
                                                                                          CO (t3677.89)
                                                                                          Button (t4745)

Hero's M: 37.92

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, 10
                                                                                          3 folds, MP1 calls t80, MP2 bets t240, 4 folds, Hero calls t160, MP1 calls t160

Flop: (t760) 10, Q, Q (3 players)
                                                                                          Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets t570, Hero calls t570, MP1 raises t7185 (All-In), MP2 calls t4315.58 (All-In), Hero calls t3740 (All-In)

Turn: (t14841.16) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t14841.16) 8 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t14841.16

Results:
                                                                                          Hero had Q, 10 (full house, Queens over tens).
                                                                                          MP1 had Q, J (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                          MP2 had 10, 10 (full house, tens over Queens).
                                                                                          Outcome: Hero won t13690, MP2 won t1151.16

Comment

where did they get these 2 tools from, looks like they interview anyone on that show

Comment

two right boyo's on the brendan o'connor show atm

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                realise there were some spelling mistakes there
                                                                                                You are now the mess instead of me.

Comment

From the same tournie. For a $300 buyin, this is just retarded

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t7447.86)
                                                                                                  Hero (CO) (t17763.09)
                                                                                                  Button (t5719.50)
                                                                                                  SB (t7180)
                                                                                                  BB (t7015)
                                                                                                  UTG (t1221.16)
                                                                                                  UTG+1 (t4927.89)
                                                                                                  MP1 (t4595)

Hero's M: 118.42

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, A
                                                                                                  1 fold, UTG+1 bets t300, 1 fold, MP2 calls t300, 3 folds, BB calls t200

Flop: (t950) 2, 10, 2 (3 players)
                                                                                                  BB checks, UTG+1 bets t950, 1 fold, BB raises t2000, UTG+1 calls t1050

Turn: (t4950) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                  BB bets t3712.50, UTG+1 calls t2627.89 (All-In)

River: (t10205.78) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t10205.78

Results:
                                                                                                  BB had 10, 9 (full house, twos over tens).
                                                                                                  UTG+1 had J, A (three of a kind, twos).
                                                                                                  Outcome: BB won t10205.78

Comment

lol this guy was gettibg real pissed off at me in the chat box, i was stealing his BB and SB at every oppurtunity

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 1,000/2,000 Blinds, 250 Ante, 9 Players
                                                                                                    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: 14,090
                                                                                                    BTN: 22,630
                                                                                                    Hero (SB): 41,774
                                                                                                    BB: 93,543
                                                                                                    UTG: 77,610
                                                                                                    UTG+1: 84,341
                                                                                                    UTG+2: 48,569
                                                                                                    MP1: 61,198
                                                                                                    MP2: 44,330

Pre-Flop: (5,250) T T dealt to Hero (SB)
                                                                                                    7 folds, Hero raises to 5,425, BB raises to 18,525, Hero raises to 40,524 and is All-In, BB calls 22,999

Flop: (85,298) 8 A T (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (85,298) 5 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (85,298) 2 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 85,298 Pot
                                                                                                    Hero showed T T and WON 85,298 (+44,774 NET)
                                                                                                    BB showed A K and LOST (-39,524 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      From the same tournie. For a $300 buyin, this is just retarded
                                                                                                      lol that shit is just so good for your roi

Comment

Just back from Old Trafford, shoulda played the IPO imo...
                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Really looking forward to this and given I like many others loved the original film and really wanted to hate this remake means the positive reviews it has been getting are all the more impressive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRRAEVHq8E[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            Just back from Old Trafford, shoulda played the IPO imo...
                                                                                                            results based thinkin imo

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Really looking forward to this and given I like many others loved the original film and really wanted to hate this remake means the positive reviews it has been getting are all the more impressive.

An alienated 12-year-old boy befriends a mysterious young newcomer in his small New Mexico town, and discovers an unconventional path to adulthood in Let Me ...

Opr
                                                                                                              I just realised watching that clip that I always enjoy trailers for Horror movies but I always hate the films themselves - not that I ever bother watching them anymore.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

14/46 in the 42k on full tilt
                                                                                                                i feel this is what i have been saving my one time for

one time baby
                                                                                                                one time

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  I just realised watching that clip that I always enjoy trailers for Horror movies but I always hate the films themselves - not that I ever bother watching them anymore.
                                                                                                                  I am not generally a huge fan of horror films myself but the original Swedish *Let The Right One In is a wonderful film and if the remake is even half as good it will be well worth a watch.

* I still don't understand what moron didn't get the significance of the name and decided to change it to Let Me In for the remake.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                    I am not generally a huge fan of horror films myself but the original Swedish *Let The Right One In is a wonderful film and if the remake is even half as good it will be well worth a watch.

* I still don't understand what moron didn't get the significance of the name and decided to change it to Let Me In for the remake.

Opr
                                                                                                                    Thought it was a pile of crap myself, didnt get the hype at all, i know people who have read the book say it is fantastic, have not read the book myself.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Tony and Wayne, documentary on The Band on sky one @ 00.30 !! Sky+ the shit out of that !!

Edit, its half 12, not half 1
                                                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 16-10-10, 23:19.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I've been informed that one of my nephews thinks that Diva Fiva 'rock.

Comment

ahhhh sickaments
                                                                                                                          BBV curse imo

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 4,000/8,000 Blinds, 1,000 Ante, 8 Players
                                                                                                                          LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: 135,342
                                                                                                                          BTN: 2,987
                                                                                                                          Hero (SB): 181,938
                                                                                                                          BB: 142,987
                                                                                                                          UTG: 73,898
                                                                                                                          UTG+1: 54,670
                                                                                                                          MP1: 164,293
                                                                                                                          MP2: 197,379

Pre-Flop: (20,000) Q Q dealt to Hero (SB)
                                                                                                                          5 folds, BTN calls 1,987 and is All-In, Hero raises to 18,250, BB raises to 141,987 and is All-In, Hero calls 123,737

Flop: (293,961) 4 3 2 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (293,961) 5 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (293,961) 5 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 293,961 Pot
                                                                                                                          BTN showed K Q and LOST (-1,987 NET)
                                                                                                                          Hero showed Q Q and LOST (-137,987 NET)
                                                                                                                          BB showed J A and WON 293,961 (+159,974 NET)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X