X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    PM gone here. 1.1 in-running.
    There isn't really in running betting is there?
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      There isn't really in running betting is there?
      In our world there is.

Comment

Another cracking episode.

Joy a bit hard done by there imo.
        Meh, all 3 could have gone. Joy looked like a complete shrinking violet- no place for her in the cut throat world of business IMO. Black girl is very Ghetto!
        Profit before people.

Comment

The PM is an airhead. how did she survive. Sugar is a twat (engerlish word)

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
            I know which one Cheryl Cole would fire
            Wouldn't mind seeing Joanna and Cheryl in a nightclub bathroom.

Would be a Joanna backer in any fights. Joanna got previous too.

The show has yet to start, but already the new series of The Apprentice is making headlines - for all the wrong reasons. Joanna Riley was convicted for racially abusing three cab drivers after a boozy night out

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              The PM is an airhead. how did she survive. Sugar is a twat (engerlish word)
              Sugar >>>> Cullen

Baggs >>>> Panos

Liz >>>> Caroline

Comment

Sugar >>>> Cullen

Baggs >>>> Panos

Liz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caroline
                FYP

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  FYP
                  Flipper might not agree

Comment

Liverpool just minutes away from issuing a statement about ownership and two muppets release this.

News reaches us that a Texas court has issued a restraining order on the sale of the club, calling it an "epic swindle".

10pm: Further to this story about a Texas court issuing an injunction on the sale of the club, Owen Gibson writes that Hicks and Gillett are claiming £1.6bn in damages.
                    Will this ever end!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      Liverpool just minutes away from issuing a statement about ownership and two muppets release this.

Will this ever end!

Opr
                      Fucking hell, i'm off to support Wigan or something

Comment

Karen Brady? Yay or Nay?? She kinds has a milfy quality imo.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          Fucking hell, i'm off to support Wigan or something
                          makes perfect sense

14 Wigan 7 1 1 3 3 13 1 1 0 1 0 -9 8
                          15 Newcastle 7 1 0 2 7 4 1 1 2 3 6 0 7
                          16 Birmingham 7 1 2 1 2 3 0 2 1 5 7 -3 7
                          17 Everton 7 0 2 1 4 5 1 1 2 2 2 -1 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Liverpool 7 1 2 1 5 5 0 1 2 2 6 -4 6
                          19 Wolverhampton 7 1 1 1 4 4 0 1 3 3 8 -5 5
                          20 West Ham 7 1 1 2 4 7 0 1 2 1 7 -9 5

Comment

makes perfect sense

14 Wigan 7 1 1 3 3 13 1 1 0 1 0 -9 8
                            15 Newcastle 7 1 0 2 7 4 1 1 2 3 6 0 7
                            16 Birmingham 7 1 2 1 2 3 0 2 1 5 7 -3 7
                            17 Everton 7 0 2 1 4 5 1 1 2 2 2 -1 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Liverpool 7 1 2 1 5 5 0 1 2 2 6 -4 6
                            19 Wolverhampton 7 1 1 1 4 4 0 1 3 3 8 -5 5
                            20 West Ham 7 1 1 2 4 7 0 1 2 1 7 -9 5

You forgot to deduct the 9 points from Lolerpool

Comment

Will this ever end!

Opr
                              Texas court cannot have jurisdiction in this matter. For God's sake Hicks and Gillett have already submitted themselves to the jurisdiction of the English Courts with regard to Liverpool FC and their contractual status with the club. I'd be astounded if that pans out to be legitimate and has any legal effect.
                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                Texas court cannot have jurisdiction in this matter. For God's sake Hicks and Gillett have already submitted themselves to the jurisdiction of the English Courts with regard to Liverpool FC and their contractual status with the club. I'd be astounded if that pans out to be legitimate and has any legal effect.
                                Why would they do this then? What could they achieve?

Comment

Would the Texan courts be able to prevent the New England guys from taking-over the club?
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    I was wondering if it was an attempt to stall things just enough so the club is not sold come the 15th which would force it into administration. The outcome would be the same but would mean Liverpool would need to eat a nine point deduction. Could they really be that bitter to try and put the boot in even further before they leave ?

Opr

Comment

Can they stop other American reg'd companies from buying their property ? even if it's aborad ?

Comment

Hey guys looking for up to $900 on Boyles or bank xfer for stars, if anyone can help let me know, Cheers.

Comment

If The Simpsons has taught us anything,its not to do business with rich Texans.

Comment

Or don't challenge said adversaries to a duel

Comment

Opr

Comment

urrrgh. Almost quit the job today. 50/50 if I make it through tomorrow imo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  urrrgh. Almost quit the job today. 50/50 if I make it through tomorrow imo
                                                  Pack it in Kev, sell more ad space, live off IPB

Comment

From The Telegraph....

"The jurisdiction of the Texas order in the UK was at first unclear, but sources said the impact of the action could but RBS, which has considerable US interests, Broughton as BA Chairman and NESV in contempt of a US court".

Opr

Comment

LOL at actor playing Bob Geldof on RTE 1
                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                        Brendan Gleesons son apparently.
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

From The Telegraph....

"The jurisdiction of the Texas order in the UK was at first unclear, but sources said the impact of the action could but RBS, which has considerable US interests, Broughton as BA Chairman and NESV in contempt of a US court".

Opr
                                                          Just want rid of them dirtbags so bad at this stage, i'd almost give up the nine points if they agreed to go in the morning.

Why won't they just fk off

This kinda seems appropriate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4[/ame]
                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 13-10-10, 22:19.
                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post

Cant believe i missed that film, saw it on the paper a few weeks back was dying to see it!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                              Just want rid of them dirtbags so bad at this stage, i'd almost give up the nine points if they agreed to go in the morning.

Why won't they just fk off

This kinda seems appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
                                                              Nearly as bad as the english - everyone wants them to leave but they never do
                                                              Not a personal attack, just a historic observation

Comment

As a Liverpool fan, much as I hate G&H I almost have to doff my hat at their tenacity and at their ability to throw a late spanner in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  As a Liverpool fan, much as I hate G&H I almost have to doff my hat at their tenacity and at their ability to throw a late spanner in the works.
                                                                  There'll be no hat doffing around here mister.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                    Would the Texan courts be able to prevent the New England guys from taking-over the club?
                                                                    Federal law in the US is a mess at the best of times but the idea that a Texas court could injunct a New England business (which is almost definitely incorporated in Delaware) from purchasing an English asset under EU trade laws seems far fetched to me.

That said, the petitioner picked Texas to file for a reason so who knows?

I was wondering if it was an attempt to stall things just enough so the club is not sold come the 15th which would force it into administration. The outcome would be the same but would mean Liverpool would need to eat a nine point deduction. Could they really be that bitter to try and put the boot in even further before they leave ?
                                                                    Opr
                                                                    They are pissed at the fact the board jumped at a buyer without any significant negotiation. The "coincidental" appearance of a higher, rival bid at the same time as the English court case should not be a surprise.

Can they stop other American reg'd companies from buying their property ? even if it's aborad ?
                                                                    US law is very pro-business but, technically, it might be possible but they'd have to file the petition in a federal court so I don't see why they did it in Texas. Inter-state trade is covered by Federal law to the best of my knowledge.
                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      Is the English Apprentice online anywhere? Haven't watched any of it hoping to catch it
                                                                      It's up on the iPlayer Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        Nearly as bad as the english - everyone wants them to leave but they never do
                                                                        Not a personal attack, just a historic observation
                                                                        Wow, you really are the village idiot here aren't you?

I'll be in the Regency from Thursday night for the entire weekend if you wish to discuss the merits of your 'argument' further.

Comment

English out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            No No No!

Comment

English out.
                                                                              See, it's all about the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                Wow, you really are the village idiot here aren't you?

I'll be in the Regency from Thursday night for the entire weekend if you wish to discuss the merits of your 'argument' further.
                                                                                Did you read the bit in White?

Comment

Any one able to sort me with $250 on ppp? and ill ship back on ftp

Comment

Of course, I always go looking for secret messages in posts.

Comment

Pack it in Kev, sell more ad space, live off IPB
                                                                                      no kev
                                                                                      Dont do this!

DAMN IT, too late!!
                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Can't get this out my head, it's rumoured to be about Rachael Stevens

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3fPCJ4DQY[/ame]

Comment

The bit in white makes it worse you clown

As I sit here in my Engerland shorts after going out of
                                                                                          2 tournies in 2 mins (7th and 5th ) Im trying to figure out a way of giving you a slap thru the screen bit in white bit in white

ode to Danny the posh Engerlish bastard
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLph6ePNkGQ&ob=av2e[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                            The download link is broken, have you another Kieran?

Comment

Typical Englerlish types threatening poor Ace over a little joke. Gwan yiz yobbos.

Comment

Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

I've used it too. Great to have iplayer access.

Comment

it gets worse
                                                                                                  about 6th of 14 in another tourni and my computer dies
                                                                                                  dead dies

run around house for the laptop, install poker client
                                                                                                  and back in
                                                                                                  leaving country about xmas, dont want to buy another pc

turns out this run good lark is bad for your health
                                                                                                  fml!!!

*9th

anyone know anything about unmountable_boot_volume's
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 13-10-10, 23:56.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Congrats HH.

Comment

Just watched the Apprentice.

Liz and Laura are ridiculously hot imo.

Not enough TV time for Baggs this week. (Keeping a low profile perhaps after last week?)

Joanna is a head wrecking, tilt inducing monster. Should have got the boot.

Comment

If G & H succeed in what they're trying to do here and seriously jeopardise the future of Liverpool FC, they won't spend another 12 months on this earth. It would be shocking of course, but there are more than enough crazy fuckers out there that would take this to such extremes if pushed in this manner.

This is extraordinary stuff.
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                            If G & H succeed in what they're trying to do here and seriously jeopardise the future of Liverpool FC, they won't spend another 12 months on this earth. It would be shocking of course, but there are more than enough crazy fuckers out there that would take this to such extremes if pushed in this manner.

What is their reasoning behind their decisions though? Are they purely looking to recoup more of their investment? If so they are very short sighted, as it's clear the club's value is only going one way. Surely there must be another reason behind it, as they didn't got to where they are today by making bad business decisions.

On a side note, I read yesterday that Tom Hicks had a similar situation with Corinthians in 1999. He bought the club, promised fans a new stadium etc. Then he tried to change the club's colours (to the fans disgust) and sell the clubs best players. They went from being league champions to being relegated shortly after he left a few years later. In total he invested $500m, and within 2 years the company filed for bankruptcy.

edit: http://ezinearticles.com/?Tom-Hicks-...ans&id=1151895
                                                                                                            Last edited by NewApproach; 14-10-10, 00:03. Reason: link for article on Corinthian's ownership

Comment

If G & H succeed in what they're trying to do here and seriously jeopardise the future of Liverpool FC, they won't spend another 12 months on this earth. It would be shocking of course,but there are more than enough crazy fuckers out there that would take this to such extremes if pushed in this manner.

What are your rates Lloyd?

PM if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                On a side note, I read yesterday that Tom Hicks had a similar situation with Corinthians in 1999. He bought the club, promised fans a new stadium etc. Then he tried to change the club's colours (to the fans disgust) and sell the clubs best players. They went from being league champions to being relegated shortly after he left a few years later. In total he invested $500m, and within 2 years the company filed for bankruptcy.
                                                                                                                Never knew this. It's amazing the man was allowed to buy another football club after that.

Comment

same thing happened with the texas rangers here.

Comment

Surprise surprise, few posters go missing and now threats to G+H.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Just watched this little documentary about Nick Schulman WPT winner for $2.1 million and lost it within a year.

Gets followed around for a week leading up to the WSOP Main Event. If you have 20 minutes to spare give it a look.

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-..._Nick_Schulman
                                                                                                                      Just watched this now,pretty good. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

Comment

It'd be interesting to see what would happen if G&H tried to pull this shit with a club like Red Star Belgrade.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X