Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked my Rapidshare quota that I have left and its saying 228gb last time I checked it had 750gb left and that was within the last month and a half there is noway I would of downloaded 500gb!

So shitty cant wait to be finally done with this confusing thing and onto something simple and easy.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Does anyone here have a 3D tv?

There is one in currys on special offer at the moment, I watched a few clips in the store and have to say that it does looks class. The football I thought looked really good, the extra depth makes you feel like you are in the stand. Would like to have seen the ryder cup to see that that was like. Have Sky HD so can get the 3D channel and there are films to download from cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
        Does anyone here have a 3D tv?

There is one in currys on special offer at the moment, I watched a few clips in the store and have to say that it does looks class. The football I thought looked really good, the extra depth makes you feel like you are in the stand. Would like to have seen the ryder cup to see that that was like. Have Sky HD so can get the 3D channel and there are films to download from cousins.
        I can't imagine being an early adopter here is a sensible idea. Very expensive, limited content, and tech that will be vastly improved in 18 months provided the concept takes off in the first place.

Comment

looks like I'm hiring HowardFinkel for my kids party, at leats he has the advantage of being cheap

Howard, can you make amusing animal shapes out of balloons?
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            I can't imagine being an early adopter here is a sensible idea. Very expensive, limited content, and tech that will be vastly improved in 18 months provided the concept takes off in the first place.
            This is the bit I am worried about most really, but for €1200 you get 50" full HD plasma, 3d blu ray player and 3 sets of glasses. So the deal itself is very good even if it didn't have 3D. I was going to buy it yesterday until I found out that you can't return it within 7 days if you don't like it etc!!

Would definitely have bought it had you been able to do that

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Just checked my Rapidshare quota that I have left and its saying 228gb last time I checked it had 750gb left and that was within the last month and a half there is noway I would of downloaded 500gb!

So shitty cant wait to be finally done with this confusing thing and onto something simple and easy.
              I think I'll be doing that myself, is everyone switching to hotfile then? Mine says You have 2 950 Rapids left. that mean I've a TB to go?
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

This is the bit I am worried about most really, but for €1200 you get 50" full HD plasma, 3d blu ray player and 3 sets of glasses. So the deal itself is very good even if it didn't have 3D. I was going to buy it yesterday until I found out that you can't return it within 7 days if you don't like it etc!!

Would definitely have bought it had you been able to do that
                Glasses free 3d is no more than 36 months away (probably less). Don't be an early adopter.
                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Nice lol..
                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                  Dealt to EATmyANTE [Kd Ad]
                  eastgarden: folds
                  Diegodel79: folds
                  dave-switzer: folds
                  allesrogerB.: raises 80 to 100
                  DONKNASTY69: folds
                  _STAS_M111: folds
                  piedraalonso: folds
                  EATmyANTE: raises 180 to 280
                  huojin chen: folds
                  allesrogerB.: calls 180
                  *** FLOP *** [5d 6s 7s]
                  EATmyANTE: bets 320
                  allesrogerB.: calls 320
                  *** TURN *** [5d 6s 7s] [Jd]
                  EATmyANTE: bets 880 and is all-in
                  allesrogerB.: calls 800 and is all-in
                  Uncalled bet (80) returned to EATmyANTE
                  *** RIVER *** [5d 6s 7s Jd] [9h]
                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                  EATmyANTE: shows [Kd Ad] (high card Ace)
                  allesrogerB.: shows [Ac Jc] (a pair of Jacks)
                  allesrogerB. collected 2820 from pot
                  EATmyANTE said, "lol"
                  *** SUMMARY ***
                  Total pot 2820 | Rake 0
                  Board [5d 6s 7s Jd 9h]
                  Seat 1: DONKNASTY69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 2: _STAS_M111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 3: piedraalonso (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 4: EATmyANTE (small blind) showed [Kd Ad] and lost with high card Ace
                  Seat 5: huojin chen (big blind) folded before Flop
                  Seat 6: eastgarden folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 7: Diegodel79 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 8: dave-switzer folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 9: allesrogerB. showed [Ac Jc] and won (2820) with a pair of Jacks

Comment

films to download from cousins.

no, the 3d from cousins is all cyan/magenta.
                    The only other type I've seen is a Monsters Vs Aliens rip
                    and the reports are not that great.
                    I wouldnt do it.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Some great TV at the moment.
                      Dexter, Rubicon and of course Boardwalk Empire had some of their best eps in a long time.
                      Dexter, best of the season, not the entire series obv
                      Ive only watched the first episode of Dexter but have them lined up, all of Rubicon but ive only seen to episode 6 so loads to watch and dont have to wait if there is some cliffhanger, and half of the 3rd episode to watch and then the 4th to go seems like there has been some good comments in here about it.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                      I think I'll be doing that myself, is everyone switching to hotfile then? Mine says You have 2 950 Rapids left. that mean I've a TB to go?
                      Looks like I will be going to Hotfile myself seems to be tons of links for them, seems like you have a bit of a way to go before your run out of rapids, should tell you have many GB's you have left in jDownloader.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        looks like I'm hiring HowardFinkel for my kids party, at leats he has the advantage of being cheap

Howard, can you make amusing animal shapes out of balloons?
                        Believe it or not I've been a clown for a kids party before

Comment

I'm looking to hire a clown

how do I go about such an endeavour?
                          Take your pick.

Comment

What odds RTE manage to make a bollix of Hardy Bucks ?
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

On the latest Ep of Poker After Dark, Viffer boasting about gettting away with doing over 140 mph 3 times this year incl 177 is just lol. Suppose he needs something to make him stand out seeing as he's playing pretty bad.

It's good to see poker being concentrated on rather than all the side chat and side bets. A couple of "house" hands played bizarrely tho.

I can't stand Meltzer. He just reminds me so much of Butterball and is just a gruesome person!

Tom Dwan spoiler

SPOILER
                              Down close to $600k so far in the new episodes, and just can't hit a thing. The table is defo very quiet as a result and seems a little surreal to see him struggle so much, but Meltzer is just running so hot. His call with the 33 in the hand where Kaplan and Dwan had straights was rofl funny tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                1/7

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  it can't be as bad as Love\Hate imo

the 'edgy' crime show 'exposing Dublin's underworld' where, eh, nothing happens

lollicencefeeaments

Comment

I'm looking to hire a clown

how do I go about such an endeavour?
                                    PM sent to Sideshow Bob .

Don't mention it.

Comment

step away from the animals

Comment

welcome to Vegas people

Comment

lol safari holidays

Comment

won't someone think of the children

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              On the latest Ep of Poker After Dark, Viffer boasting about gettting away with doing over 140 mph 3 times this year incl 177 is just lol. Suppose he needs something to make him stand out seeing as he's playing pretty bad.
                                              Anywhere to watch this bar pokertube (down for maintenance) or pokercast (not uploaded yet)?
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

One of the very few office hotties had a little trip coming in the front door, short little mini up in the air as she fell to the floor (with me standing right behind her) to reveal the skimpiest little tong in the world....darn hot!!! Of course i played the helpful perv gent in assisting her get back up.

In my position of responsibility would it be wrong of me to circulate the cctv footage onto a ceratin site

Comment

Now a 3 Star General

Comment

Ok need help from BBV
                                                    I am currently unemployed and as such have a lot of time on my hands.
                                                    I’m pretty much doing fuck all with my time.i spend pretty much all day at home either

looking for jobs on the net or else waiting time.
                                                    I’m looking for something to do with my time until i get work.

Something to get me up every day and also get me out of the house.
                                                    I was thinking maybe some volunteer work or something but i’m open to suggestions and would really appreciate any help.

This whole job hunting gig ,is very fucking draining so i’m just looking for some sort of
                                                    routine which i don’t mind doing.
                                                    Thanks folks.

Comment

Scored yesterday for the Scottish U21's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-tvDC-xJ4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-tvDC-xJ4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                        Ok need help from BBV
                                                        I’m pretty much doing fuck all with my time.i spend pretty much all day at home either

I was thinking maybe some volunteer work or something but i’m open to suggestions and would really appreciate any help.

This whole job hunting gig ,is very fucking draining so i’m just looking for some sort of
                                                        Thanks folks.
                                                        is there any sort of qualification you would either like or want (preferably both) to get? probably an ideal time to do it

Comment

Ok need help from BBV

Thanks folks.
                                                          plenty of poker updating coming up over the next while to occupy your Friday to Sundays anyways.

Comment

Ok need help from BBV

Thanks folks.
                                                            My mate spends his free time cooking, you could become a master pâtissier

Comment

according to Breaking Bad, spending your free time cooking can be very profitable indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                In my position of responsibility would it be wrong of me to circulate the cctv footage onto a ceratin site
                                                                In your position of being a man, it'd be wrong not to do it.

Comment

One of the very few office hotties had a little trip coming in the front door, short little mini up in the air as she fell to the floor (with me standing right behind her) to reveal the skimpiest little tong in the world....darn hot!!! Of course i played the helpful perv gent in assisting her get back up.

all i can say is you know yourself whats right
                                                                  just in case you are still not sure, of course it is right to stick it up here for the lol's

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ok need help from BBV

Thanks folks.
                                                                    Start a campaign to free run the infidels into the sea where they belong with all those other dirty serpents
                                                                    or you could undercut that guy in Dcu offering pokerings.

It's tough out there at the moment and charity/volunteer work looks great to an employer if you show that you are refusing to sit on yer arse.
                                                                    The SImon Community or maybe Childline would be my picks to volunteer for. The main thing is to treat your job search like a job itself. You'll find something

Comment

Ok need help from BBV

Thanks folks.
                                                                      get a long trench coat
                                                                      go around the town flashing people
                                                                      nothing like it to motivate ones self for getting out of bed
                                                                      why just for the surprised look on those unsuspecting womens faces it would be worth it imo

a few practice runs before you head outside would also be advisable
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 12-10-10, 14:42.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

it can't be as bad as Love\Hate imo

the 'edgy' crime show 'exposing Dublin's underworld' where, eh, nothing happens

lollicencefeeaments
                                                                        I've seen all four episodes, and its definitely the best Irish produced TV show I've ever seen.

Comment

feck off Fran feck off, I've an hour or so to do here. feck off with this.

Giggidyy giggiddy , no no feck off.

Comment

this made me laugh, although I am easily amused

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc[/ame]
                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

What is your line of expertise Gholi or what did you do in your last job?

Comment

a mention of Lloyd and all the IPBers he has whacked and hey presto, they appear again one by one.

Would a mod of this site have all their passwords ??????

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                  a mention of Lloyd and all the IPBers he has whacked and hey presto, they appear again one by one.

Would a mod of this site have all their passwords ??????
                                                                                  nothing to see here. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                    I've seen all four episodes, and its definitely the best Irish produced TV show I've ever seen.
                                                                                    I've only seen two so hopefully it takes off in the last 2!

welcome back btw, some people thought you might have been done in

Comment

I can confirm that he is an expert in blind hold 'em

Comment

I've only seen the first one so far and I thought they set it up nicely but they could do with at a bit more sophistication in the writing and they will need to get the plot moving in episode 2.
                                                                                        Some of the acting was quite poor, maybe it was the series of clichés she was given but the girl playing the hero's sister stood out as being very amateurish.
                                                                                        I thought the scene with Ingrid Craigie was lolbad and looked as if it was stuck in at the last minute to make sure we knew that they were bad guys.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

is there any sort of qualification you would either like or want (preferably both) to get? probably an ideal time to do it
                                                                                          yeah i was thinking this my self ,but it costs money to do courses and i dont have any money at the moment.
                                                                                          my main aim is to get earning(doing anything some one will pay me to do).

i actually dont mind cooking at all and am a decent cook.
                                                                                          i worked in the kitchen back home in the family restaurant .

im in IT (Networking) and all my jobs have been in IT in the past but am willing to try anything really.

Comment

Looking for some advice on Dublin public transport please lads!

What are my options to get from Heuston station on Thursday night at about 9 o'clock to the Regency Hotel?

Roughly how much would a cab screw me for?

Cheers!
                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 12-10-10, 15:01.
                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              Looking for some advice on Dublin public transport please lads!

What are my options to get from Heuston station on Thursday night at about 9 o'clock to the Regency Hotel?

Roughly how much would a cab rape me for?

Cheers!
                                                                                              get the Luis on to lower Abby str and then take any of the 41,41c,41b,33 buses and it will leave you right in front of Regency.

taxi would cost about 30-40 i would imagine.

Comment

(doing anything some one will pay me to do).

but am willing to try anything really.
                                                                                                orly?
                                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

yeah i was thinking this my self ,but it costs money to do courses and i dont have any money at the moment.
                                                                                                  my main aim is to get earning(doing anything some one will pay me to do).

i actually dont mind cooking at all and am a decent cook.
                                                                                                  i worked in the kitchen back home in the family restaurant .

im in IT (Networking) and all my jobs have been in IT in the past but am willing to try anything really.
                                                                                                  you can download course books from certain sources nowadays and just take the exam

vmware offer free trials if you're not familiar with it and its one of the buzz sectors in infra these days

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                    orly?
                                                                                                    new some smart ass would make a comment there as soon as i posted it...

Comment

get the Luis on to lower Abby str and then take any of the 41,41c,41b,33 buses and it will leave you right in front of Regency.

taxi would cost about 30-40 i would imagine.
                                                                                                      Yep, Luas & Bus is best imo

LOL at €30/40. Taxi should be €15 maximum and thats even if he takes you round the world to get there

Comment

new some smart ass would make a comment there as soon as i posted it...
                                                                                                        Glad I didn't disappoint, I disappointed Willie last night in the IPB Grand Final and I barely slept a wink all night afterwards
                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Are you talking about Hardy Bucks here?

Comment

What kind of a clown is he?
                                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ok need help from BBV

Thanks folks.
                                                                                                              I'd highly reccommend Samaritans as a charity to volunteer for.Their training courses are second to none.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I have 200 chips, 50 blue, red, white and green.

I have 4/5 people coming over to play poker later. Just a casual thing, 10c/20c blinds. What's the correct setup?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Now a 3 Star General
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRXGnGrHak[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

LOL at €30/40. Taxi should be €15 maximum and thats even if he takes you round the world to get there
                                                                                                                    Hah no chance, it's a fiver as soon as you hop in. It usually costs €12-15 to get from say Sin E(halfway down the keys) to Chapelizod.

I'd guess €27ish, although I never use Taxi's during the day so dunno how big the difference is

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                      Glad I didn't disappoint, I disappointed Willie last night in the IPB Grand Final and I barely slept a wink all night afterwards
                                                                                                                      What djya do? that game was not as much craic as I thought it might be. Only CHD was up for banter

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

1989 just rang , they want their taxi price list back.

edit, you are correct.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 12-10-10, 15:32.

Comment

Did we make a wager William or are we just gonna shoot on sight

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X