This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
    ffs QQ no good v AQ AK for cl in the last ipo sat, K river obv..
    i know exactly what you are saying
    shur.... who would have thought that KJo was better than my Q3o

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

How short do I have to be before I start open shoving in that IWF freeroll?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
        Bisping v Akiyama coming up this wkd in UFC120
        any one think Bisping has a chance?

also think Cundit will beat Hardy (decesion victory more than likely as Hardy is very hard to finish).

so i dont think it's gonna be a good card foe the English even though it's in London.
        Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
        Bisping is a short price fav with the bookies.
        I think he could well get beaten though.

Its a pretty poor card imo same as most of the European ones, its all about Brock vs Cain the following week!!!
        I expect Sexyama to take this one but it will be close, possibly by decision by hopefully it'll be the sexy one by armbar.

Condit v Hardy: Hardy will have something to prove so i expect him to win by GNP

Also Hathaway is being fed opponents with bad records to build his so this will be another v for him.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
          dunno i had 6 bbs before i shoved from the sb

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

<15bbs but don't raise/fold anything below 23-25bbs imo
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
              I've got 14BB now.

I'll just shove-fold for the moment and if I double up sit tight until I find something that if I open I'm happy to get it in?

Comment

I've got 14BB now.

I'll just shove-fold for the moment and if I double up sit tight until I find something that if I open I'm happy to get it in?
                Man Up Open shove all the way to the ticket

Comment

Don't go all in ever, then you can't go out. Easy win.

Comment

Just double-doubled up to 60k.

Blessed!

Come sweat me - icanhaziveylol9

Comment

Keep her lit. TID
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

All this interview talk reminds me of the time i got to round 6 of interviews with this company and reckoned i had it locked up but lost it heads up. Huge job in fairness with a massive package responsible for the warehousing and distribution of CASH collection/delivery throughout Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                          All this interview talk reminds me of the time i got to round 6 of interviews with this company and reckoned i had it locked up but lost it heads up. Huge job in fairness with a massive package responsible for the warehousing and distribution of CASH collection/delivery throughout Ireland
                          Did you ever go stateside for that interview Fran ?
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                            BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GETTING OWNED BY STRIPPERS

Not as epic as Hawkeyes but still some lulz imo.
                            Pretty fucked up that this happens in the larger high end centrally located corporate type joints. You'd expect it more of the pokey backward ones.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Anyone see this?

Has massive potential to be a great night but theres rumours of it being a massive scam, no official website, no acts confirmed. That said, they are selling the tickets on tickets.ie and I guess that has to mean something right?

What does the BBV think?
                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                I expect Sexyama to take this one but it will be close, possibly by decision by hopefully it'll be the sexy one by armbar.

Condit v Hardy: Hardy will have something to prove so i expect him to win by GNP

Also Hathaway is being fed opponents with bad records to build his so this will be another v for him.
                                this imo.

I'm gonna take this chance to mention the fact that i met Sexiyama earlier this year and got a antographed photo. He's shorter than he looks.

It's a bad UK card, even my UK standards.
                                121 is an unreal card, one of the best since 100.
                                122 is lol bad, worst in years, should really be a night night card. Hardly surprising considering its banned on german television.

Comment

Final table of that sat now - this will be my best ever MTT result regardless

Comment

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GETTING OWNED BY STRIPPERS

Not as epic as Hawkeyes but still some lulz imo.
                                    poker players are such losers.

Comment

That's a little extreme. If blinds are 1500/3000 and you have 75k, raising to 6800 and folding to a shove while not ideal, is quite acceptable espeically in this format

GL Keane, TID! Can't rail because i'm back on Boyles

Comment

keep her lit
                                        the cunts will be getting greedy now and no one wants the mickey mouse prizes
                                        abuse the cunts ftw

Comment

Starting to ship at 15BB is pretty bad in a sat,
                                          actually its terrible now that I think about it

Comment

He was well away from the prize when I posted that so if you're short at that stage get it in and try to build a stack for when it matters imo
                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Busto in 10th

UTG w/44 shoved 15BB into big stack UTG+1 w/QQ.

Didn't want the ticket anyway

Comment

what happened keane?

i just fired up the table and you were gone

Comment

He was well away from the prize when I posted that so if you're short at that stage get it in and try to build a stack for when it matters imo
                                                  still terrible imo,

shipping 15BBs in a regualar tourney is fine, 10-15 is a general range
                                                  there are so many more factors in a sat that even trying to pick a time based on stack/BBs is pretty terrible

edit: just to be clear, i'm commenting on sligboi's post above, not on anythign that happen at the table, I see he just busted
                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 11-10-10, 22:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                    Starting to ship at 15BB is pretty bad in a sat,
                                                    actually its terrible now that I think about it
                                                    I wish you would have posted that 5 minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      still terrible imo,

shipping 15BBs in a regualar tourney is fine, 10-15 is a general range
                                                      there are so many more factors in a sat that even trying to pick a time based on stack/BBs is pretty terrible
                                                      Obv but he's asked a question while in the tourney..I'm not going to go into any finer detail of satellite play or strategy when all he wants is a number to use as a guide.

And as always I'm just putting out my opinion.

Edit - UL Keane
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

For NFL fans

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4fv_yQ86D4[/ame]
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

anybody ant to give me odds on UFC 120?

Hardy-Akiyama-Hathaway?
                                                          PP put it at about 9/2 for the treble

Edit: got gifted a ticket to Sterosonic today, pretty good line up

Cliff's: Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Carl cox, Benny Benassi
                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 11-10-10, 23:04.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                            Did you ever go stateside for that interview Fran ?
                                                            No kicking myself now that i did not go over and at least see what the job/area was like.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              So what actually happened there? Was he trying something supremely clever with his kick or was it a total fluff?
                                                              And why did his team mate stand over the ball staring at it confused like he's never seen anything like it before, allowing the opposition to pick it up and run?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                So what actually happened there? Was he trying something supremely clever with his kick or was it a total fluff?
                                                                And why did his team mate stand over the ball staring at it confused like he's never seen anything like it before, allowing the opposition to pick it up and run?
                                                                i think;

He was trying to kick just over the line, it didn't go far enough so normally its a re-take.
                                                                So the guy stood over it and forgot that the other team can still play it, which they did
                                                                TOUCHDOWN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                  No kicking myself now that i did not go over and at least see what the job/area was like.
                                                                  Whats meant for you will never pass you by !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88[/ame]
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Extremely NSFW:

SPOILER

I don't think I have ever stared at a gif for longer before.

Mods, if not appropriate then please delete.

Comment

Duke Alum Sex report:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfYYunemXU[/ame]

Actual presentation:

Comment

Mods if you delete that I'm quitting IPB.

EDIT: obv I'm talking about the tits not that news thing.

Comment

As they say, if you have to ask...lol

The unwriten rule may be, leave it there till you hit the scratcher, then delete it yourself, the day crowd will be scratching their heads !!
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Can't seem to stop staring myself...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Perfectly captures something im about to mis-quote from last nights coverage of the NFL on CH4 (it was late)

the two lads were talking about the Redskins coach being under pressure and yank one told the story of a famous college coach who quit

when he was asked why he quit

"because im fed up having my job security in the hands of stupid 18 year olds"

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Whats meant for you will never pass you by !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
                                                                                Extremely NSFW:

SPOILER

these two posts go together magnificently, set the song playing then stare at the gif..
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

NSFW. Its Rachel McAdams of Wedding Crashers and Sherlock Holmes. Ive always been a big fan of hers.
                                                                                  Came across this last week. I just cant and will not stop looking at it.

SPOILER

Comment

They're head up in the IPB winter league gf... trinity still in, if he wins, he knocks nuck off the top of the league and gets the ticket...
                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Duke Alum Sex report:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That internet safety guy is hilarious
                                                                                      I am definitely going to think of it as a bullet leaving a gun every time I hit 'send', that's ace.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
                                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                        I Ain't Building No Bookcase.

What a scene!
                                                                                        Fantastic !!
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

How do i get in on the ipb ipo last longest bet on boyles?...

Comment

Extremely NSFW:

SPOILER

She's just shown the whole world but still looks around at the end to see if anyone saw her! Womens

If that link doesnt work go to boyle homepage and click poker on the left middle of the page. IPO and WSOP betting there.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHY_DZI-RY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHY_DZI-RY[/ame]

Comment

Fuuck you ipoker, 6500 guaranteed 2nd in chips, 9 left , 3rd in chips only 5k behind me. set over set to cripple, then my A10 for my paltryy amount get rivered by 9 rag. FFS . No more ipoker for a while. Jaysus.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  Fuuck you ipoker, 6500 guaranteed 2nd in chips, 9 left , 3rd in chips only 5k behind me. set over set to cripple, then my A10 for my paltryy amount get rivered by 9 rag. FFS . No more ipoker for a while. Jaysus.
                                                                                                  I'm with you Willie. Played the Superstat with 3 UKIPT packages gtd. 3rd in chips and get it all with the CL with 1010 v 77. I hit my set and he rivers a straight.

Then just 2 minutes ago, final 8 of the Monday night Omaha and get it in with top 2 and a FD and the bollox spikes a set on the river to bust me. Win and i've a decent stack with $2k for the winner. Time for bed

Comment

Almost went to Woodstock in July 1969. My sister wanted to go, but it was 300 miles from New York city.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGSsP60BLA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGSsP60BLA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Whats the situation with this? Is it an open book? Can anyone join?
                                                                                                      http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                      http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                        She's just shown the whole world but still looks around at the end to see if anyone saw her! Womens

If that link doesnt work go to boyle homepage and click poker on the left middle of the page. IPO and WSOP betting there.
                                                                                                        thanks, ill send cc a pm.

ah carl found the thread..
                                                                                                        Last edited by a-k-47; 12-10-10, 01:41.

Comment

thanks, ill send cc a pm.

ah carl found the thread..
                                                                                                          Yep, big bet on myself will stop me being a spew-tard!
                                                                                                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                            I'm guessing that was you to my left on the FT. You went off at me in the chat box after a hand between us on the FT bubble.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgoNEPormBE[/ame]

Sunny

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftI74RrFvUs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moX2a3g2NJU[/ame]
                                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

NSFW: Contains boobs.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

I think I have completed the Internet.

Comment

What was the end guy like?

Comment

Tough, He makes you sit through 7 ads that I couldn't click out of then shoots 10 popups at you, you have to close all these in 10 seconds or you sit through 7 ads again. When you click all 10 closed you have to weaken him by adding the url to adblock 7 times.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          Tough, He makes you sit through 7 ads that I couldn't click out of then shoots 10 popups at you, you have to close all these in 10 seconds or you sit through 7 ads again. When you click all 10 closed you have to weaken him by adding the url to adblock 7 times.
                                                                                                                          In my teenage online porn days, I was able to close 892 popups a minute.

Originally posted by bmbm
                                                                                                                          Excellent news,not exactly a new series,but definitely looking forward to this

Here is your first look at Steve Coogan, donning his Pringle jumper for the first time in seven years. Alan Partridge will be returning in a new series of 12, 11 minute short Partridge shows for the internet, which will appear online from November 5 on the site Fostersfunny.

Partridge co-creator Armando Iannucci has also worked on the new web episodes. Coogan has released a new quote as Partridge, saying:

‘I am delighted to announce that after years as a regional broadcaster on North Norfolk Digital my groundbreaking radio segment, Mid Morning Matters, will now be accessible to a potential audience of billions via the World Wide Web (www).

‘That it has taken Foster's to help realise my dream of joining the information superhighway is a damning indictment of the established broadcasters whose shabby treatment of me on Sept 10th 2001 was frankly shabby. I made dozens of calls the next day, all of which were ignored.

‘My appreciation must go to Armando Iannucci and Baby Cow for ignoring the lies, god bless them. In the meantime I look forward to "hanging out 'n' chillin" with the MySpace generation.’

According to Baby Cow, Coogan’s production company, there’s a strong possibility that the series could be re-edited and inserted into the BBC’s programming schedule sometime next year.
                                                                                                                          Striker!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X