This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
    have an interview at half two for a good job.
    hope i run good.
    interview went fine i suppose but i heard there is gonna be another 2 rounds of interviews before the job is offered to any one.

that was already the second round interview i was doing so a total of 4 rounds !!!!!

sounds a bit over the top to me really and i think they can deffo merge a technical interview with a HR one but no not An Post.

fecken hate job hunting it has to be even more soul crushing that running bad in poker.

Comment

interview went fine i suppose but i heard there is gonna be another 2 rounds of interviews before the job is offered to any one.

that was already the second round interview i was doing so a total of 4 rounds !!!!!

sounds a bit over the top to me really and i think they can deffo merge a technical interview with a HR one but no not An Post.

fecken hate job hunting it has to be even more soul crushing that running bad in poker.
      Multiple rounds of interviews seem to be the done thing for any jobs worth having (and plenty of rubbish ones!) these days I'm afraid.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
        lol saw a sign in dcu offering poker coaching. that anyone here?
        where did you see this??

good to see my sign getting publicity ah no seriously id like to know who's doing it.

Comment

Some of the big US companies have had guys go through 8 levels of interview with tech tests as extras. Super ball breaker when people dont get through after spending so long at it. 4 is a lot but best of luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            How long does an expess passport take? I'm goin to Berlin on the 5th and just realised my passport expires on the 1st. Also is bringing the old passport and 2 photos to the Garda barracks sufficient, or do you need a birth cert or something too?
            Yep you'll need a birth cert. Passport express takes 10 days
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I remember going for an interview and they had 4 rounds of interviews, they requested two of your personal friends (not professional) as refs they also requested a meeting with two of your professional refs plus two of your friends, actually MEET them. then send you for a medical before these interviews even happen. I couldn't believe it. I rang up their HR department and asked them were they taking the fcking piss. THe guy said their MD always hired in this manner and they had to follow the instructions. French company of course. Hr guy heard me use the bold word I'm afraid. One of my friends was raging he didn't get the change to do a reference interview, he told me he would have destroyed me and all for my own good. Fecking French twits. Ripleys wouldn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Dammit, thanks. This passport craic has at least doubled the cost of my trip. Going for 3 days to Berlin on the beer with our 'group' of friends. Flights and accom are cheap, and half of it is being paid by the college as one of the lads is important in a society, and said to the college it is a 'bonding trip'.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  What the fuck are you lads on about?
                  Don't come the innocent Lloyd,we know what you've been up to.

Confess Lloyd,we have you surrounded.You've been killing and eating prominent IPBers for some time now,haven't you?

Help me to help you Lloyd,help me to help you.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Yeah four interivews seem to be std now for top and even medium jobs a mate is a shop manager with aldi and he had to go through a four interview process, also he went for a transport planner job and that was four interviews as well, another guy i know is going for a really senior position and that is a four interview process as well.

whats the job gholimoli????

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by phantom_lord
                      lol saw a sign in dcu offering poker coaching. that anyone here?

DCU? self defence classes I'd say.

Comment

I just hate that this is the daily mail but I guess its as near as they get to investigative journalism; They found Cigar Guy

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          Don't come the innocent Lloyd,we know what you've been up to.

Confess Lloyd,we have you surrounded.You've been killing and eating prominent IPBers for some time now,haven't you?

Help me to help you Lloyd,help me to help you.
                          yeah Lloyd come on, if Dexter has taught us anything, it's to care for our serial killer, they have personal problems too come on your among friends and prey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            where did you see this??

good to see my sign getting publicity ah no seriously id like to know who's doing it.
                            hub beside dcufm. wont say the full name but it's r. brennan. first lesson is free. reckon we should go for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                              Anyone think there is a IPB serial Killer???

MIA

Hornswaggle
                              Gimmeabreak
                              Brianbyrne
                              Hectorjelly

(all of the top of my head)

anyone else think it's loyld?????
                              They were munched by werewolves obviously

Comment

hub beside dcufm. wont say the full name but it's r. brennan. first lesson is free. reckon we should go for the lulz.
                                lol got a phone number/email address, i def need a coach, doesnt matter how bad it would still be an improvement

Comment

Yeah four interivews seem to be std now for top and even medium jobs a mate is a shop manager with aldi and he had to go through a four interview process, also he went for a transport planner job and that was four interviews as well, another guy i know is going for a really senior position and that is a four interview process as well.

whats the job gholimoli????
                                  it's a Network team lead position for An Post.it's only a years contract.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wfamPW3Eaw[/ame]
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                      They were munched by werewolves obviously
                                      Its lottie obv as he would have been first munched.

Comment

it's a Network team lead position for An Post.it's only a years contract.
                                        cool good luck with that is that in the DC in athlone or dublin???

Comment

cool good luck with that is that in the DC in athlone or dublin???
                                          Dublin.

Comment

Dublin.
                                            good luck with hope you scoop!

i have anoter interview lined up hopefully for tomorrow but prob next week before the interviews are done, that is the really shti thing about getting interviews done, you dont know whether or not your successfull, do you keep applying for jobs do you wait??? its a real pain, and will cost you alot of money in the long run i say

Comment

i have anoter interview lined up hopefully for tomorrow but prob next week before the interviews are done, that is the really shti thing about getting interviews done, you dont know whether or not your successfull, do you keep applying for jobs do you wait??? its a real pain, and will cost you alot of money in the long run i say
                                              Culd be worse

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                Culd be worse
                                                How

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy9spmgjdvc[/ame]
                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

yeah man ,i know exactly what you mean and i fecken hate it too + my whole life is kinda on hlat at moment ,till i get a job and then move in to some where proper and more perminant.

keep the chin up man though ,im sure it will happen soon hopefully for both of us.

Comment

Dublin.
                                                      In the meantime Gholi, sign up for WW like a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                        In the meantime Gholi, sign up for WW like a good boy
                                                        sure every one would know it's me just by my spelling.

are you not suppose to hide who you are?

Comment

new favourite gif

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Bisping v Akiyama coming up this wkd in UFC120
                                                            any one think Bisping has a chance?

also think Cundit will beat Hardy (decesion victory more than likely as Hardy is very hard to finish).

so i dont think it's gonna be a good card foe the English even though it's in London.

Comment

Bisping v Akiyama coming up this wkd in UFC120
                                                              any one think Bisping has a chance?

also think Cundit will beat Hardy (decesion victory more than likely as Hardy is very hard to finish).

so i dont think it's gonna be a good card foe the English even though it's in London.
                                                              Bisping is a short price fav with the bookies.
                                                              I think he could well get beaten though.

Its a pretty poor card imo same as most of the European ones, its all about Brock vs Cain the following week!!!
                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                new favourite gif

reminds me of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZzyw8Bi6w[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Bisping is a short price fav with the bookies.
                                                                  I think he could well get beaten though.

Its a pretty poor card imo same as most of the European ones, its all about Brock vs Cain the following week!!!
                                                                  yeah i donno how is the Fav in fariness, i really dont get the whole Bisping hype.

can't wait for Cain v Lesner i fancy Cain for that my self but after watching Brock getting through Carwin ,i think it can really go either way.

i think Cain is a better Boxer and athlete in general.
                                                                  his Wrestling is very good also and he can deffo do some damage if he gets you on your back.

it will be very hard to defend againt Brock as well though so it's gonna be interesting.

Comment

I Ain't Building No Bookcase.

What a scene!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                      I Ain't Building No Bookcase.

What a scene!
                                                                      Just came here to post the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                        Just came here to post the same thing
                                                                        I thought the first three episodes were excellent, but this stepped it up to a whole new level. One of the best episodes of a TV show I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                          I thought the first three episodes were excellent, but this stepped it up to a whole new level. One of the best episodes of a TV show I've ever seen.
                                                                          what shows is that?

Comment

what shows is that?
                                                                            Boardwalk Empire

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              new favourite gif

When's the girl on the right due?

Comment

O great BBV, i question thee

If i was to buy something from ebay from china or the US and they say i have to look after customs, how does all that stuff work out, who do i pay and when?

Thanks o powerful and great BBV

Comment

There is no doubt about it I'm going for this. You going to fire up 5/10 and get him to sweat you?

Comment

Was thinking of giving up myself after the 3rd episode but ill give it another go i think. Kelly Macdonalds name should be Bridie McMahon
                                                                                    Briiiiiiiddeeeee mc Mahon

Cant buy that James Darmody although its a brilliant name. Just dont much care for any of the charachters but Nucky is punching above his weight as expected.

Comment

If i was to buy something from ebay from china or the US and they say i have to look after customs, how does all that stuff work out, who do i pay and when?

you pay IF customs decide to stop it. they'll send a bill out with postie. most times it gets through.
                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

yeah i donno how is the Fav in fariness, i really dont get the whole Bisping hype.

can't wait for Cain v Lesner i fancy Cain for that my self but after watching Brock getting through Carwin ,i think it can really go either way.

i think Cain is a better Boxer and athlete in general.
                                                                                        his Wrestling is very good also and he can deffo do some damage if he gets you on your back.

it will be very hard to defend againt Brock as well though so it's gonna be interesting.
                                                                                        Going to be a war.
                                                                                        Velasquez is definitely very dangerous and has a lot of weapons but im sticking with Lesnar the beast. Watching the training he does on UFC Primetime is mental.
                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Facebook spazzing out for anybody else?
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            Facebook spazzing out for anybody else?
                                                                                            Yup..chat going mental being the main thing
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              There is no doubt about it I'm going for this. You going to fire up 5/10 and get him to sweat you?
                                                                                              nah, just curious about it though. fair play to him but probably i think the people that would get the use out of it wont be able to afford it, and the people that can afford it probably wont be interested.
                                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-10-10, 20:17.

Comment

you will get a post slip saying that you need to pay taxex on a item and it will tell you which post office to collect it in.

you go there pay some dude the fee and collect your stuff.

how much you pay depends on the item purchsed.

if you can get them to mark dow the value on it,then it will cost less.

also cost less i think if it's marked as a gift.

Comment

nah, just curious about it though. fair play to him but probably i think the people that would get the use out of it wont be able to afford it, and the people that can afford it probably wont be interested.
                                                                                                  How much is he charging? If it's the guy I'm thinking of he isn't great

Comment

$30hr

Comment

He would want to be comfortably beating 100nl to justify that

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                        Yup..chat going mental being the main thing
                                                                                                        Thought it might be my DNS as I havent changed it on my Macbook, most other sites are grand but Facebook is all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          Thought it might be my DNS as I havent changed it on my Macbook, most other sites are grand but Facebook is all over the place.
                                                                                                          Yeah seems to be a bit dodgy all right..people keep appearing as off line and online every few seconds
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I see Google are now offering a free DNS server alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              Yeah seems to be a bit dodgy all right..people keep appearing as off line and online every few seconds
                                                                                                              Seems ok for now, the whole page wouldnt load and it was all over the place, change a few things and it looks grand now.

Comment

Brilliant episode

Oops wrong thread.

Comment

VHI Swiftcare clinics are the nuts, destroyed my wrist on Saturday, was in, xrayed and out in 45 minutes. No broken bones (un?)fortunately, going back in tomorrow to get hopefully not need an MRI scan.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    How long does an expess passport take? I'm goin to Berlin on the 5th and just realised my passport expires on the 1st. Also is bringing the old passport and 2 photos to the Garda barracks sufficient, or do you need a birth cert or something too?
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    If you are renewing your existing passport, you can include it rather than a birth cert.
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

ffs QQ no good v AQ AK for cl in the last ipo sat, K river obv..

jebus fkg christ get back in it 6/8 AK on the bb co shoves button re shoves, aj flops aj ! for cl again..
                                                                                                                      Last edited by a-k-47; 11-10-10, 21:45.

Comment

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GETTING OWNED BY STRIPPERS

Not as epic as Hawkeyes but still some lulz imo.

Comment

sure every one would know it's me just by my spelling.

are you not suppose to hide who you are?
                                                                                                                          Only if we use the poker player accounts Use google chrome and it spell checks as you go along. No excuses now heh heh

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X