• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Needs to be more humiliating
    cant get much worse for me than wearing a louth jersey

or in willeys case a wexford one

Comment

Was disappointed with the film version of Mr Nice. I thought Ifans Marks was really off base and he came across as dim and charmless completely in contrast to the real life Marks. In fairness to Ifans it was mostly the script which was the problem with some awful dialogue. I still enjoyed the film overall as its good fun.

Trailer for this before it caught my eye.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0t5Q9opMI[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        cant get much worse for me than wearing a louth jersey

or in willeys case a wexford one
        Bubbleking, I'm a Dub so Wexford in down the list .A MEATH jersey would be the ultimate humilation.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          Bubbleking, I'm a Dub so Wexford in down the list .A MEATH jersey would be the ultimate humilation.
          Kerry surely?
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Kerry surely?
            cork for me

Comment

Kerry surely?
              No way. The Brogans mother is from Listowel. .Meath will always be the most hated. Kerry are the old enemy though

Comment

Kerry surely?
                Defo Meath for a Dub

Comment

lol I might wear my meath jersey to tilt the lot of ye

Comment

Meath will always be the most hated. Kerry are the old enemy though
                    at least we beat Meath occasionally

I always think Kerrymen must find statements like 'Kerry are the old enemy' hilarious! I'd say they don't waste ten seconds worrying about Dublin.

Comment

is the mellor that posts here the same mellor thats on boards?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

So what's the wager

Comment

I always think Kerrymen must find statements like 'Kerry are the old enemy' hilarious! I'd say they don't waste ten seconds worrying about Dublin.
                          This is why we say the OLD enemy. There was a time....
                          still we got close this year, if it wasn't for Ross O'Connell who knows

Comment

After counties local rivalries, Dublin is always the team they want to beat IMO.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sSohKjyE8A[/ame]

Comment

FMWT and BrianByrne work for the voodoo so that would explain them not posting
                                Seeing as FMWT lives in Madrid it would be one hell of a commute to the Voodoo

I can confirm he was alive three hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                  Seeing as FMWT lives in Madrid it would be one hell of a commute to the Voodoo

I can confirm he was alive three hours ago.
                                  I thought FMWT was john (red haired dealer in the voodoo)??

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                    After counties local rivalries, Dublin is always the team they want to beat IMO.
                                    well, it's nice to see someone achieving their goals

I'd have thought they'd prefer a win over Tyrone any day

Comment

So what's the wager
                                      No way I'm not wearing a Meath jersey

Comment

well, it's nice to see someone achieving their goals

I'd have thought they'd prefer a win over Tyrone any day
                                        order of teams we enjoy beating

Dublin - goes without saying a proper old firm not like that gheyness in scotland

Mayo - bitter moany whingers always feels good to stuff them

Cork - lol cork people obv

Tyrone/Armagh/Down/Derry - nordies with chips on their shoulder. I hate nordies

Louth/westmeath/kildare - local darbys

after that meh

Comment

Stick yer three strikes rule up yer gash Eircon

Cory Doctorow had a very good piece on the subject in today's Gruaniad
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

No way I'm not wearing a Meath jersey
                                            Liverpool or Meath?
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                              True for some Kerry people maybe, I personally don't have any special love of beating Dublin though.

As an aside, most Kerry people I know would always shout for the Dubs when they're playing someone other than ourselves (or possibly a random novelty county once in a while).

People often seem to be surprised about that.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Liverpool or Meath?
                                                been asked that before.
                                                Liverpool > Meath .

Comment

Nah, he's never worked as a dealer, hasn't played a huge amount live either so I don't think many people would know him.

Comment

Mayo - bitter moany whingers always feels good to stuff them
                                                    I thought Mayo were the team that all bogball heads say "well sure if we can't win it ourselves this year, I'd love to see Mayo do it"

the Spurs of the GAA if you will, or even the Jimmy White

Comment

thats john, he was rawtalent on here.

Comment

So we will go with the avatar/signature thing

Comment

just going to watch a film now, no more bad spelling from em for a while

Comment

I reckon the 'anybody but Dublin' mentality that of a lot of culchie's have comes from an inbred jealousy. They pretend to be all county proud but it's very transparent and obvious where they'd rather hail from!
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I thought Mayo were the team that all bogball heads say "well sure if we can't win it ourselves this year, I'd love to see Mayo do it"

the Spurs of the GAA if you will, or even the Jimmy White
                                                              no way they are still crying about '96 the hard done bys etc

the Liverpool of the GAA world

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                Off to sit this in an hour. Looks like fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEAST_test
                                                                Jesus it was hard as fuck. I thought multi-tabling poker might help, but in truth only 12 tabling with a 5 second timer would prime you for that shit. Serious headache in the post.

Comment

So we will go with the avatar/signature thing
                                                                  Mr Willie should snap this bet as he has gone for lenghts not posting on IPB/Boards where you cant stay away from the place! So win/win for willie

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Stick yer three strikes rule up yer gash Eircon

Cory Doctorow had a very good piece on the subject in today's Gruaniad
                                                                    Good article alright - the entertainment companies are really fighting a losing battle over the long run it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                      Mr Willie should snap this bet as he has gone for lenghts not posting on IPB/Boards where you cant stay away from the place! So win/win for willie
                                                                      Lengths

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                        Good article alright - the entertainment companies are really fighting a losing battle over the long run it seems.
                                                                        what did you make of the Silver Tassie Paul? hope you took my advice about the few pre-match pints!

Comment

Lengths
                                                                          He said from em. Get out clause ftw

Comment

Turns out there is a whole 14 minute movie when you take all the jokes out
                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jam3918fGuw[/ame]

Comment

what did you make of the Silver Tassie Paul? hope you took my advice about the few pre-match pints!
                                                                              Yeah, I wasn't particularly impressed, the 2nd act really jarred with the rest of the play (I know it was written to do so, but still) and the characters weren't really fleshed out at all, particularly Harry. Eamonn Gilmore and his family sat in the row immediately behind me, should've asked him what he thought of it! I'm really looking forward to Enron though, and will be having a sweet Indian meal in town beforehand, can't wait

Comment

Off to sit this in an hour. Looks like fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEAST_test
                                                                                This sounds far more delicious than it probably is

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Yea the bastards in the passport office have it back to normal service i.e. two weeks at outrageous cost to the state of something that should be run at a profit. They collected €1.74m in 'overtime' as a bonus for causing untold problems for people and costing hundreds of jobs.
                                                                                Saw that story last week, I opted to spare you and not post it.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                There is no value in using the express service for your situation.
                                                                                Thought the cost is the same?
                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-10-10, 14:34.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Can't, i've only 1 good leg...and i'm playing the pokers. I'll just take my chances!
                                                                                  Get well soon mate.

SPOILER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-itkO9ia8[/ame]
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                    True for some Kerry people maybe, I personally don't have any special love of beating Dublin though.

As an aside, most Kerry people I know would always shout for the Dubs when they're playing someone other than ourselves (or possibly a random novelty county once in a while).

People often seem to be surprised about that.
                                                                                    Are you from Tralee Keane? saw another post where you said you used to drive around there.

Strand Road (Rahillys) man myself although long gone from there.

Comment

I'm going Back To The Future.

If I don't return, avenge my death.

Comment

lol saw a sign in dcu offering poker coaching. that anyone here?

Comment

Probably just Lloyd on the prowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                            This sounds far more delicious than it probably is

Saw that story last week, I opted to spare you and not post it.

Thought the cost is the same?
                                                                                            Tis an extra €8.50 or two pints of Guiness and a packet of crisps.
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

This is so fucking cool. Just enter in your home address or an area you know well and play the resulting video.

Check out Arcade Fire's new interactive HTML5 music experience, “The Wilderness Downtown”.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                is the mellor that posts here the same mellor thats on boards?
                                                                                                pretty sure it is yeah.
                                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Jesus it was hard as fuck. I thought multi-tabling poker might help, but in truth only 12 tabling with a 5 second timer would prime you for that shit. Serious headache in the post.
                                                                                                  i remember doing that vaguely. completley messed up the reflex test when i misread the instructions.

Comment

From the other place

Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 11-10-10, 15:13.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                      Are you from Tralee Keane? saw another post where you said you used to drive around there.

Strand Road (Rahillys) man myself although long gone from there.
                                                                                                      Are you for real?

Narie born and bred!

Comment

What the fuck are you lads on about?
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          The IPB serial killer.

Comment

Are you for real?

Narie born and bred!
                                                                                                            Rockies ftw tbf
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              Rockies ftw tbf
                                                                                                              I will cut you, that is no lie...

Comment

This is what we are on about:

Attached Files

Comment

I will cut you, that is no lie...
                                                                                                                  ha don't give two flying fucks about it tbh..only a student down here.
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The IPB serial killer.
                                                                                                                    Some people may think it's you, not me though, there there nice serial killer Lloyd

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        This is so fucking cool. Just enter in your home address or an area you know well and play the resulting video.

Check out Arcade Fire's new interactive HTML5 music experience, “The Wilderness Downtown”.

Opr
                                                                                                                        Awesome!

Comment

How long does an expess passport take? I'm goin to Berlin on the 5th and just realised my passport expires on the 1st. Also is bringing the old passport and 2 photos to the Garda barracks sufficient, or do you need a birth cert or something too?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X