This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    It's a well known fact that people will believe everything that Stephen Fry tells them.

I'ts only a matter of time befroe he goes off the rails again but I imagine befrioe he does that he'll start spouting nonsense, and if people check the net, QI afns wll have wikipedia in line. Unwitting aids.
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

QI aint Encyclopaedia Britannica, but i do think there may be a rather large production team behind him to stop him from teling us all we came from monkeys...
    This too shall pass.

Comment

60/135 in the Sunday Brawl on Tilt.

1 time!!

Choo Choo

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
        Just getting around to watching the latest QI, and as per usual it is...quiet interesting !

It had a piece on these little fellows, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole_rat, resistent to pain and cancer, fascinating !

They can live for upto 28 years according to the wiki article.
        Ugh, they look like minions of the Antichrist.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

1 time!!

Choo Choo
          gl rory

Comment

Originally posted by big_iain View Post
            gl rory
            wooffur for anyone interesed.

just doubled up there

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Just getting around to watching the latest QI, and as per usual it is...quiet interesting !

It had a piece on these little fellows, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole_rat, resistent to pain and cancer, fascinating !

They can live for upto 28 years according to the wiki article.
              The QI series of books are,well,quite interesting too.Did you know they eat dogs in part of Switzerland?

Great toilet reading.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

from ...

PokerStars Game #50905957851: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (200/400) - 2010/10/10 18:14:42 ET
                Table '334020010 180' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                Seat 1: 3Osomething (3470 in chips)
                Seat 2: anetas1 (23559 in chips)
                Seat 3: xthesteinx (32781 in chips)
                Seat 4: xRoyalFishx (18629 in chips)
                Seat 5: rickwaa (18624 in chips)
                Seat 6: qbgoose (23802 in chips)
                Seat 7: gws7777 (24275 in chips)
                Seat 8: p3rc4fanobv (12379 in chips)
                Seat 9: bEatNicK"OG" (7835 in chips)

to ...

PokerStars Game #50907697663: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (400/800) - 2010/10/10 18:50:37 ET
                Table '334020010 180' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                Seat 1: 3Osomething (26601 in chips)
                Seat 2: anetas1 (11823 in chips)
                Seat 3: xthesteinx (60877 in chips)
                Seat 4: Yavecito (16317 in chips)
                Seat 5: rickwaa (52850 in chips)
                Seat 6: qbgoose (18872 in chips)
                Seat 7: gws7777 (21371 in chips)
                Seat 8: XxWHIPxX (20755 in chips)
                Seat 9: pokacoka (10025 in chips)
                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Put my fathers boat on buy and sell for him. Got this ovb 419, anyone got a good idea how to play it?

Hi thanks for mailing, i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now.I am buying this for my son as a surprise gift so am willing to offer you the amount you required. I can only pay through PayPal at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i don't have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my PayPal account, and this is why i insisted on using PayPal to pay,all i will need is your PayPal email address to make the payments, and if you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can set one up at www.paypal.com it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your PayPal email so l can pay and also get back to me with your best price on this. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted. l will be waiting for your reply asap

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post
                    from ...

PokerStars Game #50905957851: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (200/400) - 2010/10/10 18:14:42 ET

to ...

PokerStars Game #50907697663: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (400/800) - 2010/10/10 18:50:37 ET
                    WHHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Have an item up on gumtree and got this yesterday:

Good to hear back from you and i am happy you still got the item. As
                      for price, i

am okay with it and thanks for the deduction.
                      How do we go about the payment? i am currently away from home and can't me

up with you for the face to face transaction.
                      I am able to pay online with either Via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Do let me know

which is okay by you so that i can make the payment asap. I really want to buy

this for a very special purpose.

Thanks for the response. please i am buying

this for my son/. My son Helen has relocated to live with her African
                      Husband in

his country Nigeria. Please you will have to help me post it across to
                      her as this

is a birthday present. I will be responsible for its postage to where they are

currently. i will offer you 50 pounds for its postage. i will like you
                      to get back to

me with your PayPal money request or your bank detail with the total cost
                      Perhaps we should ask them to contact us at 'x email'.
                      I'll give my guy your guys email and visa versa.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

His son's name is Helen?

Comment

lol this please

Comment

Maybe I'll tell him that the gays disgust me and that I don't like the idea of his son helen or husband having my item.

Comment

"Looking for Eric",brilliant.

Comment

Mirror in the hall just fell off the wall with an almightly clatter.

Some thick cunt put it up on one of these:

I'm amazed it stayed up at all.

Comment

You can forgetabout the euromillions now!
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post
                                    from ...

to ...

to ...

PokerStars Game #50909114276: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (500/1000) - 2010/10/10 19:24:53 ET
                                    Table '334020010 180' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                    Seat 1: 3Osomething (40479 in chips)
                                    Seat 3: xthesteinx (69777 in chips)
                                    Seat 4: Yavecito (20840 in chips)
                                    Seat 5: rickwaa (36441 in chips)
                                    Seat 6: qbgoose (19556 in chips)
                                    Seat 7: gws7777 (16421 in chips)
                                    Seat 8: XxWHIPxX (17752 in chips)
                                    Seat 9: pokacoka (18225 in chips)
                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

1 time!!

Choo Choo
                                      Nice much needed double up Rory. Keep er lit

Comment

Some thick cunt put it up on one of these:

I'm amazed it stayed up at all.
                                        You're welcome.

Comment

Such an ugly river for a 180k pot Rory...urghh.

Another double up and you're back in with a shout

Edit - ul gg
                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 10-10-10, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                            Nice advise

Do not try to bury a large mirror in your yard, either (especially by moonlight) as you don't want the neighbors to suspect you of murder

Comment

why do i even fuckin bother

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

FFS When is it gonna happen for me. Such a sick river.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                  why do i even fuckin bother
                                                  You've got soul but you're not a soldier.

Comment

pop out for evening, come back and there is no reaction to the xfactor results - where is everyone??????????

Comment

Small bit of wood chipped off it, there are already a few chippings off it, maybe it fell before.
                                                      Mirror didn't break.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                        pop out for evening, come back and there is no reaction to the xfactor results - where is everyone??????????
                                                        Busy being men and not wimminz.

Comment

The Human Centipede is one odd film

Comment

Euromillions ticket for 129 mirrion was won in the UK.
                                                            I'm thinking it's Hitch or Dannydiamond.

Here is mine:

SPOILER

Comment

Is anybody else addicted to cleaning their ears with cotton buds?that is some good shit.

Please don't reply with "dont put anything smaller then your elbow in your ear" either.I know it's dangerous,that's one of the reasons I do it you see,I'm a rebel like that.

Comment

there was huge group of people vulnerable to going - the girl band, louis's acts except mary, the groups except one direction, katie, page and the italian lad,

16 acts was far too many and the wildcards although its good in theory not one of them will win the show, two of them wil brighten the show up and wil be a bit of banter/jedward effect
                                                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is anybody else addicted to cleaning their ears with cotton buds?that is some good shit.

Please don't reply with "dont put anything smaller then your elbow in your ear" either.I know it's dangerous,that's one of the reasons I do it you see,I'm a rebel like that.
                                                                  Heard a few days ago via an ear, nose and throat doctor that you are not meant to use cotton buds in your ears, they clean themselves and you are liable to just push wax further down your ear canal.
                                                                  The ear, nose and throat doctor was aghast that people use them.

Comment

Heard a few days ago via an ear, nose and throat doctor that you are not meant to use cotton buds in your ears, they clean themselves and you are liable to just push wax further down your ear canal.
                                                                    Yea but it feels fantastic.

Comment

Can't say it has ever done anything for me, maybe you should try a bigger object and see if the pleasure increases.

Comment

Any doctors in the house? I stood on a rock and went over on my foot yesterday about 2pm. Unbearable pain for a few hours and it's still really sore and swelling a bit. The skins really tight and my little toe feels a bit weird. It's not really my ankle thats sore, but my instep and i can't really bend it. It's pretty red and bruised along the side.

Should i take a trip to A+E tomorrow or just bandage it up and take some anti-inflamitaries. Doesn't feel broke so i reckons it could be ligaments or tendons.

SPOILER

Comment

what did that doctor say about women shoving things down their throat?

Comment

Can't say it has ever done anything for me, maybe you should try a bigger object and see if the pleasure increases.
                                                                            Ok,might do a trip report on this.

Comment

Personally, I prefer the cocktail stick, and I don't mind if I use it to clean my ears after I've eaten a couple of nice saussies tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Any doctors in the house? I stood on a rock and went over on my foot yesterday about 2pm. Unbearable pain for a few hours and it's still really sore and swelling a bit. The skins really tight and my little toe feels a bit weird. It's not really my ankle thats sore, but my instep and i can't really bend it. It's pretty red and bruised along the side.

Should i take a trip to A+E tomorrow or just bandage it up and take some anti-inflamitaries. Doesn't feel broke so i reckons it could be ligaments or tendons.

SPOILER

manup FFS and stop going on like a baby
                                                                                probably just sprained
                                                                                keep it elevated and stay of it for a few days

Comment

what did that doctor say about women shoving things down their throat?
                                                                                  I couldn't make out what she was saying.

SPOILER

Best to go to the doctor on the off chance you are re-counting the story in 40 years as you hobble around.

Comment

Check out the dancers rubbing their boobs at the end.
                                                                                    The Wagner effect.

The X Factor 2010: Brazillian Wagner was given a second chance when Louis chose him as his wildcard act. Tonight is very important to him as he must prove to...
                                                                                    Please tell me this guy got through, thats just awesome

"Looking for Eric",brilliant.
                                                                                    Excellent film

Comment

But then we don't see any results. I'm going to try to get a carving of my head.

Comment

SPOILER

Have done exact same thing. Went to A+E and paid to just be told it is ligament damage and to rest ice compress elevate and they gave me a big sock to wear. IMO take it easy and keep the foot up for few days and see how it goes. I'd go to a physio if no improvement though not A+E as they will just x ray, charge you a ton and say go to a physio.

Comment

manup FFS and stop going on like a baby
                                                                                          probably just sprained
                                                                                          keep it elevated and stay of it for a few days
                                                                                          Best to go to the doctor on the off chance you are re-counting the story in 40 years as you hobble around.
                                                                                          Despite MrsF telling me to take it easy, i've been hobbling around on it for the last day or so. I wasn't manning anything up when it happened..i thought i snapped my foot off!

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Have done exact same thing. Went to A+E and paid to just be told it is ligament damage and to rest ice compress elevate and they gave me a big sock to wear. IMO take it easy and keep the foot up for few days and see how it goes. I'd go to a physio if no improvement though not A+E as they will just x ray, charge you a ton and say go to a physio.
                                                                                          Had some ice thingies on it for a couple of hours but thought i was getitng frost bite so took it off! Will see whats its like in the morn and maybe just take a day off doing anything and see what it's like with some tlc. Cheers lads

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evG2DDmSdxM[/ame]
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Despite MrsF telling me to take it easy, i've been hobbling around on it for the last day or so. I wasn't manning anything up when it happened..i thought i snapped my foot off!

Had some ice thingies on it for a couple of hours but thought i was getitng frost bite so took it off! Will see whats its like in the morn and maybe just take a day off doing anything and see what it's like with some tlc. Cheers lads
                                                                                              Do not hobble around. Seriously. Stay off it for next 24 hours.

Comment

SPOILER

when it goes this colour a&e will be too late

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                  when it goes this colour a&e will be too late

is that micheal jacksons foot near the end of his transformation

Comment

is that micheal jacksons foot near the end of his transformation
                                                                                                    More like Shackleston's foot circa 1920.

Comment

Oh! BURN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                        Brilliant version. I heard it on a trailer recently but cant remember the film the trailer was for.
                                                                                                        Last edited by TomD; 11-10-10, 00:40.

Comment

In case 100 posts per page here isn't enough for you:

There is a chrome version as well I think.

Comment

ITM in the mill

Comment

Muniz should buy a keyboard with a '.

Comment

pretty sure ive posted stuff like this before in answer to the "sur its not broken" bit

Long term, ligaments or tendons could be a lot worse than a break

+could be a hairline fracture
                                                                                                                *if it is a fracture you should wake up in pain tomorrow morning

doctor, stay off it, no pressure on it, ice and maybe heat in equal measure

btw, pic of one foot is no good without the other to compare with

for all we know you could have very fat feet
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 11-10-10, 01:08. Reason: *serious case of the ouchies

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                  btw, pic of one foot is no good without the other to compare with

for all we know you could have very fat feet
                                                                                                                  I've skinny feet

SPOILER

Comment

I've skinny feet

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    doctor!!!

ooh and fracture or not, gonna be pain tomorrow morning imo

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                      doctor!!!

ooh and fracture or not, gonna be pain tomorrow morning imo
                                                                                                                      Well off to bed anyways. You're meant to let it breath at night or leave it bandaged? Think i will take a trip to docs in the morn. It feels pretty warm atm

Comment

Breath at night.

Elshambo obv has foot fetish getting you to post the other one

Comment

El Shambo should go foot watching with Mr Burns.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X