This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Thats me btw Tony, 14th in this last night, similar i expect.
    Cool. GL Richie.

Edit sick hand

Comment

Sweeeet..same PAD line up coming back next week

Edit This guy loves it:
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Cool. GL Richie.

Edit sick hand
        gl, tid

Comment

He sure is!

Still in this and on the same table as another sicko, 72over. Just got it in with K6 v JJ and the board came AAQQ3....
          Been watching for a while. Your clearing out the IPBers fairly lively! lol. GL, run good!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQKflJNA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQKflJNA[/ame]

Comment

gl, tid
              Waiting to catch him all game!

Comment

Waiting to catch him all game!
                Blinds are so big, need run good now

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                  Been watching for a while. Your clearing out the IPBers fairly lively! lol. GL, run good!
                  1 time dealer 1/13 $5500 ftw

Glad Winnie is gone, really good aggro player

Comment

GL Tony. Tiz good railing. Run gooooot!
                    It's all an illusion

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswKeWhjaUc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswKeWhjaUc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Turkish delight is a delight.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                          Turkish delight is a delight.
                          you probably liked Diva Fever on xfactor 2nite as awell?

Comment

Flushdraw on to FT of the 17.5k with near 1/4 the chips in play. 1/10. Gogogogogo
                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                              Flushdraw on to FT of the 17.5k with near 1/4 the chips in play. 1/10. Gogogogogo
                              1 Mirrion

Comment

Fuck ya..was looking forward to sleep

gogogogo FD
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Site? SN?
                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                    Site? SN?
                                    ipoker, search "quagmire" and he'll come up. He just KO'd another lad, 1/7.
                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

EddieDurkin on rail in the 17.5k and surprise surprise he's paddy o furniture!

Comment

1/3 now. GL flushdraw

EddieDurkin talking to himself on the rail

Comment

WP Tony. Ul in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                            WP Tony. Ul in the end.
                                            Disguted tbh. Didn't rate either of them. Sick i hit my 7 and he hits his 9. Then he hits his gutshot when allin against the other guy. He hit everything. Never been so disappointed to win $2k in my life

Comment

Disguted tbh. Didn't rate either of them. Sick i hit my 7 and he hits his 9. Then he hits his gutshot when allin against the other guy. He hit everything. Never been so disappointed to win $2k in my life
                                              Ah sure feck it. Played a stormer and a nice return. GG
                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Its dissapointing when you go out like that alrite, i try to think to myself, would i take 3rd place before the start of the tournament?.. gg wp ul, still 2k to the roll.

Comment

Ah sure feck it. Played a stormer and a nice return. GG
                                                  Cheers. I played well and ran ok from 300 players out and was never outside of the top 15 in chips. Just disappointed not to at least take the other $1k for 2nd. Had 10% with jbravado so will give the rest to the missus for Christmas Shopping so happy enough i suppose.

Roll on the IWF MegaSat tomorrow night and see if i can run good in that!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                    Its dissapointing when you go out like that alrite, i try to think to myself, would i take 3rd place before the start of the tournament?.. gg wp ul, still 2k to the roll.
                                                    See above...Christmas taken care of by October, sweet result that way

Comment

I've posted Time To Say Goodbye from the Bellagio about 6 times over the years. Just seen the Burj Dubai version of it - its so much better than the Bellagio's its unreal. (will always prefer to watch to be in Vegas obviously).
                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6-jgoqC4FQ[/ame]

Comment

fkoff eddiedickhead you simple fuktard

Comment

Originally posted by Clutchy
                                                          whooooooo?

ur da simple cunt. ur one of da reg posters here do sumthin wit ur life instead of this u retarded fucking irish bastard
                                                          hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

did kev give a simpleton a bad beat?

Comment

go and DIE motherfucker

u are a waste of white blood cells
                                                            i will eventually, just like you will. Hopefully ill die of natural causes though and you one of these....

Comment

I have more money than you ever will and will one day catch up with you, I promise.

Enjoy the ban

Comment

cork people arre just complegte fucking retards

i heard they get raped by prietets lolololol

oh no wait thats all irish boys hahahahah u fucked up country of sicko cbastards
                                                                Why so angry?

Comment

fuck up u retsardefd fuck. bigest dopey fcker of them all u whore
                                                                  You seem to have a problem with simple spelling old chum

Comment

kevirls 2 fav things wen combined
                                                                    Get that posted edited you disgusting bastard. My nine year old was sitting on the couch when I opened the BBV.

Fuck off dbc if that's you after your other account was banned. If not, whoever you are.. you are one total Fudrick and just piss right off
                                                                    Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 19:50.

Comment

Cheers. I played well and ran ok from 300 players out and was never outside of the top 15 in chips. Just disappointed not to at least take the other $1k for 2nd. Had 10% with jbravado so will give the rest to the missus for Christmas Shopping so happy enough i suppose.

Roll on the IWF MegaSat tomorrow night and see if i can run good in that!
                                                                      Well done Tony

That's Christmas taken care of now. To get handed €1500 over two nights to go get Christmas "wrapped up" is just fantastic.

Keep hold of that run goot button and win a ticket in the IWF megaSat tonight.

Comment

Well done Tony!

That scumbag dbc in a drunken rampage again, lol.

You're all Irish cnuts but i'm getting my own personalised 'english cnut' pms.

I feel so special.
                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 19:51.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                          Well done Tony!

I feel so special.
                                                                          I didn't get a Scottish one.. I don't feel the lub

Comment

I should be the night time admin.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                              I didn't get a Scottish one.. I don't feel the lub
                                                                              I can send you one if you're feeling left out.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              I should be the night time admin.

God help us all!
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

sigh. Sorry about all of that
                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-10-10, 08:21.

Comment

Well done Tony!

I feel so special.
                                                                                  He's prob not even drunk which makes the whole thing hella sad

Comment

I can send you one if you're feeling left out.

God help us all!
                                                                                    Thanks you so much! I shall feel more speesial

Comment

Well now all that nastiness is behind us, Is there any truth in the allegations against Kev, no smoke without fire ldo

Comment

what did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          what did I miss?
                                                                                          Site got attacked by an unidentified assailant, Damo or DBC mist likely perpetraitors

Comment

friday night i had the pleasure of totalling my jeep . I was approaching a crossroad and got shunted from behind into the path of a pick-up truck pulling a trailor with a big fkn forklift on it.
                                                                                            The person that hit me was kind enough to speed off and leave me with a wrote off jeep and the other guy's truck and forklift are the same .
                                                                                            Life is just soooo wonderfull at the moment

Comment

Site got attacked by an unidentified assailant, Damo or DBC mist likely perpetraitors
                                                                                              Dont you fkn dare compare me with that fkn idiot or i will hold you in the same regard as him .

Comment

WW 15 Sign up

To assist the others with their game due to start tomorrow I have opened the signup thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                  friday night i had the pleasure of totalling my jeep . I was approaching a crossroad and got shunted from behind into the path of a pick-up truck pulling a trailor with a big fkn forklift on it.
                                                                                                  The person that hit me was kind enough to speed off and leave me with a wrote off jeep and the other guy's truck and forklift are the same .
                                                                                                  Jaysus. Did you get the reg number.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                    Are you ok though? that's shit that they fukked off and left you with a totalled car.

Comment

Anyone on the BBV that can give me any good reasons why I would buy a MacBook over a Windows laptop?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbOgdyoNuhw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Are you ok though? that's shit that they fukked off and left you with a totalled car.
                                                                                                          Ye , i am fine and thank god nobody was injured . I didnt get any details of the other car , all i could see was a yellow plate speeding off . Probably heading str8 back across the border so not much hope of getting them.

Comment

That's not in response to my question is it? I can't view the video on the phone for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                              Anyone on the BBV that can give me any good reasons why I would buy a MacBook over a Windows laptop?
                                                                                                              • You caught the ghey
                                                                                                              • You want to fit in hanging out at Starbucks
                                                                                                              • You have more money than sense
                                                                                                              • You aren't able to work a computer

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                                That's not in response to my question is it? I can't view the video on the phone for some reason...
                                                                                                                No, Danny will give you a serious response he loves his Mac I just don't get the point of them.
                                                                                                                Why do you think you might want one?

Comment

A nice quiet night in here then. Well played PL on tidying things up. We had allowed dbc keep the clutchy account for pm's and to play those sheep games. But no more

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    • You caught the ghey
                                                                                                                    • You want to fit in hanging out at Starbucks
                                                                                                                    • You have more money than sense
                                                                                                                    • You aren't able to work a computer
                                                                                                                    That's my feeling too, just have a friend asking me if they're any good.

I said not unless you're doing video editing, but that's only based on what I've heard.

Comment

Dont sell your soul to apple keane

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        Dont sell your soul to apple keane
                                                                                                                        I grew up using macs but stopped liking them when everybody else started obv.

Comment

Turkish delights are the worst bars ever made, disgusting. I also agree with the x-factor comments, maybe there is some sort of connection
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X