This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thankfully they have hidden her hair

she normally looks like she was dragged through a ditch full pf briars by her ankles

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

EDIT:
      resize

Last edited by Zuroph; 09-10-10, 20:20.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Cant seem to find anywhere on the 'thanks' VBB hack we use to change the button to a different image
        lol, n00b.

I'll do it in 20 seconds when I get to a computer again, rather than a slow gprs phone connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
          Needs a brighter background around him to make him stand out
          Profit before people.

Comment

Byrne is storming this!
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              How many runners would the 25euro game in Voodoo get tonight? Maybe 40 or so, or a bit less?
              Think about 30-40 maybe.

Comment

Byrne is storming this!
                Best singer by some distance tonight

Comment

?
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

?
                    If Dom would just share his techy secrets on how to change the thanks button I'd do it now. Good work Zuutroy

Comment

Mary Byrne just fucking nailed the xfactor.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                        LOL googled "El Tren Poker" and nearly every picture he's in he has his thumb up..it would just be difficult to make it look right if the shape had to be kept the same as it is now.
                        Just done the same myself there and I can spot at least 10 pictures that I had taken or posted here that show up in Google images even my signature pic turns up

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Pleased that Mary was very good and didn't forget her words or go to pieces.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                            Gwan Jackpot

Comment

Comment

My first ever photoshop

SPOILER
                                here's mine

SPOILER
                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

If Dom would just share his techy secrets on how to change the thanks button I'd do it now. Good work Zuutroy
                                  pffft. put me in coach. . you'd really want it 29x25 to fit in though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

2 dancers at end where havin fun...

Comment

I just caught up on the last few pages, it's clear that many of you have issues.

I can see Rory pulling the wire off himself while Eltren gives it to xfactor Cher doggie style.

you're messing with my head you weirdos.
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

you have to upload the file to the skin specific images folder via ftp.

Ste would know how to do it...

Comment

Someone needs to start a campeign to get Wagner to win this!
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Mary was class and nailed her song. That Wagner chap is a good laugh.

Comment

Mary, Cher, Matt all no hopers imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                you have to upload the file to the skin specific images folder via ftp.

Ste would know how to do it...
                                                Come back Ste, all is forgiven....

Comment

How sad is it that i'm skipping over all xfactor related posts cause i've sky +'ed it.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                    Mary, Cher, Matt all no hopers imo.
                                                    I will give you a selection of 3 against the above, last one in and even money $100 for the laugh.

Comment

Lol, love the new El Tren title header.

(cue every 2nd person using it over the next few days)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                        I will give you a selection of 3 against the above, last one in and even money $100 for the laugh.
                                                        Done.

Aiden, Rebecca, One Direction.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          We picked them up in ASDA yesterday, it was my first time seeing them aswel. I was amazed when i saw it was on 70 calories per biscuit aswel for those doing the calorie counting. That's less than digestive biscuits ffs

SPOILER
                                                          And you managed to bags 420 cals worth lol

Comment

Boom, 170 finish from Taylor when he was struggling on throw.

Comment

Phil Taylor is sickeningly good, Lewis just died a bit inside there when the 170 went in.

Comment

Done.

Best of luck.
                                                                Cool at least i will have some interest in it.

Comment

Too many people talking about xfactor on my facebook will probably have to delete them.

Comment

Jaysus did yee see the size of this one's arse?

Comment

They need to cut around 4 of these for next week. It's been waaay too long.

I reckon Cher will make the biggest career out of this but don't think she'll win it because she takes too many risks and it can't pay off every week.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        Too many people talking about xfactor on my facebook will probably have to delete them.
                                                                        Exactly this..my gf is one of them..will have to reevaluate
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          I have 4 "friends" giving in running commentary

Hitting the booze tonight. Cpt Morgan.

Fucking love the new thanks button.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                            They need to cut around 4 of these for next week. It's been waaay too long.

I reckon Cher will make the biggest career out of this but don't think she'll win it because she takes too many risks and it can't pay off every week.
                                                                            I kinda agree. Cher's major problem is that she in no way fits the standard profile of an X-Factor winner.

She would be a massive risk, a completely mental, eating problemed and troubled Chav teenager from a poor background with plenty of skeletons to come out of the closet.

Cowell don't risk the monies on anything other than the safest of the most talented contestants. He certainly won't do it on someone like her imo.

Comment

Done.

Best of luck.
                                                                              I don't think cheryl gets rebecca's voice, which could really drag her down. that was a god awful song choice tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                I don't think cheryl gets rebecca's voice, which could really drag her down. that was a god awful song choice tbh.
                                                                                Wouldn't argue against that, but the safest for me to include in my trio though obviously.

Aiden gonna win at a canter anyway.

Comment

I wouldn't mind sticking a few quid on Matt or Rebecca. Both have potential to go deep.

Comment

I think this forum has caught the ghey.

Comment

Exactly this..my gf is one of them..will have to reevaluate
                                                                                      Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                      I have 4 "friends" giving in running commentary

Hitting the booze tonight. Cpt Morgan.

Fucking love the new thanks button.
                                                                                      Its gonna be the same for the rest of the night and tomorrow as well

Comment

I've too much work to do tomorrow so it shouldn't effect me tomorrow..actually doing it is a different story though!! Good news is that this time next weekend i'll be playing poker or on the beer!!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                          I think this forum has caught the ghey.
                                                                                          Men who don't watch X-Factor are just strange.

I mean it's basically female cocaine, you can basically go out tonight and every woman you talk to will have watched it, so loads of instant conversation.

Plus it's f*cking hilarious, you can gamble on it, it's awesome pre-night out viewing, and you get to watch the great television person of our generation do his thing.

Comment

Wouldn't argue against that, but the safest for me to include in my trio though obviously.

Aiden gonna win at a canter anyway.
                                                                                            You should have said this 2 hours ago before his odds halved.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                              You should have said this 2 hours ago before his odds halved.
                                                                                              Aiden is a massive price. Matt Cardle is the worst price I've ever seen, he's like a fat, homeless Olly. New Directions got a chance, but price is probably fair.
                                                                                              Wednesday at 7:45pm · Like

Facebook followers were on early

Comment

Tid b noice if dat Mary wan won
                                                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

stupid retarded off license closing hours ... you can buy cigarettes any time!

Comment

The number of 180s in this match is just ridiculous.

Comment

Aiden is a massive price. Matt Cardle is the worst price I've ever seen, he's like a fat, homeless Olly. New Directions got a chance, but price is probably fair.

I'll have to subscribe.

Cardle may be homeless but he isn't fat, Olly Murrs had a fat head on him.

Comment

4-4. Lewis, lewis, lewis.

Comment

Fuckin hero

Comment

Come on the Aidy!!
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Are these the odds you're looking at?

4/1Matt Cardle
                                                                                                              4/1Aiden Grimshaw
                                                                                                              5/1One Direction
                                                                                                              11/2Rebecca Ferguson
                                                                                                              7/1Cher Lloyd
                                                                                                              12/1Mary Byrne
                                                                                                              14/1Treyc Cohen
                                                                                                              33/1Paije Richardson
                                                                                                              40/1Katie Waissel
                                                                                                              40/1Nicolo Festa
                                                                                                              50/1Storm Lee
                                                                                                              50/1Belle Amie
                                                                                                              66/1John Adeleye
                                                                                                              66/1F.Y.D
                                                                                                              125/1Diva Fever
                                                                                                              150/1Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho

Comment

lewis has been awesome ! hope he keeps his nerve

Comment

don't you think paije is overpriced at 40s? even just for trading? i think he'll go further than people expect tbh

Comment

All Majors should be Double in-Double out!
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                      Are these the odds you're looking at?

4/1Matt Cardle
                                                                                                                      4/1Aiden Grimshaw
                                                                                                                      5/1One Direction
                                                                                                                      11/2Rebecca Ferguson
                                                                                                                      7/1Cher Lloyd
                                                                                                                      12/1Mary Byrne
                                                                                                                      14/1Treyc Cohen
                                                                                                                      33/1Paije Richardson
                                                                                                                      40/1Katie Waissel
                                                                                                                      40/1Nicolo Festa
                                                                                                                      50/1Storm Lee
                                                                                                                      50/1Belle Amie
                                                                                                                      66/1John Adeleye
                                                                                                                      66/1F.Y.D
                                                                                                                      125/1Diva Fever
                                                                                                                      150/1Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho
                                                                                                                      I got tens and nines for Aiden but not for as much as I would have liked. I didn't expect him to smash it like he did tonight, or maybe the other acts were just worse than I expected. Think next week is Disco is it? So maybe he won't be as impressive and I can top up.

There's miles to go anyway, I think acts that have potential but were poor/average tonight and also fit the profile of winners like Rebecca and TreyC might be ok prices now.

Also take the Betfair prices if you can, it's pretty much essential for a long comp like this.

Comment

Lewis seems to have bottled it in this deciding set.

Cmon Taylor

Comment

And just before anyone accuses me of after-timing my X-Factor nap was Storm for winning Over 28

Think the Tesco bird may have put a spanner in that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X