X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    SPOILER

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Blatantly stolen from the "You laugh, you lose" thread but oh the LOL this one gave me.

Comment

Party time, style

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Party time, style

I see you went onto his blog too? Its seems our friend Tren is an online satt qualifying machine (only going by the screenshots on the blog as I speak F-all Spanish)

Edit: catch up with the legend on his blog here: www.eltreneuro.com
          Last edited by bantee; 09-10-10, 19:03.

Comment

Party time, style

LOl where TF did you get this from?.

Comment

Does Tren know of his fame here?
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                LOl where TF did you get this from?.
                www.eltreneuro.com, it's his blog.Saw the link on bantee's screenshot.

Comment

ugh, that hat must be stinkin by now matt.
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Anyone got a link for the darts?

Comment

www.eltreneuro.com, it's his blog.Saw the link on bantee's screenshot.
                      Yup, left that in on purpose for all his fanboys

Comment

Randomly flicking thru TV channels with the mute on
                        come to xfactor
                        leave it on for a minute or so
                        don't turn on volume

feel like this guy
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqi5KGljJZk[/ame]

horrid horrid fucking show
                        SPOILER
                        the fake-ness of it seems to really shine thru with the sound down

blah planet etc species and all that

Comment

This one from his Facebook is a personal fav

Where's Tren?

Comment

Fuckin Hell Barney!
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              This one from his Facebook is a personal fav

Where's Tren?
                              LOL thats ridiculous!

Comment

epic valu on full tilt atm if anyone wants to invest

meehh it isn't that epic i misscalculated

Last edited by Angry-Ball; 09-10-10, 19:21.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                  x factor is on

Comment

Have TrayC Cohen backed at 40/1 from a few weeks back, so good that she has got through now!

Also have backed Cher Lloyd at 6/1, 10/1 and 8/1

Dont think Matt and Rebecca are the business to be honest.

Well done to ElTren. Choo Choo

Comment

They should nuke citywest now, the crime rate in Dublin would plummet for a long time.

Comment

Barney has serious mental issues.

Wade flipping off the crowd was funny.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

My first ever photoshop

SPOILER
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                            Have TrayC Cohen backed at 40/1 from a few weeks back, so good that she has got through now!

Dont think Matt and Rebecca are the business to be honest.

Well done to ElTren. Choo Choo
                                            going to let the bets ride like a true gambler or going to lay them off?

Comment

This bellamie performance is a mess.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                  My first ever photoshop

SPOILER
                                                  i lol'd anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    going to let the bets ride like a true gambler or going to lay them off?
                                                    Gonna let them ride obv. We are taking tenners here

Comment

Hmmm, she's on after break and going by last week she has the potential to bomb in spectacular fashion on the live shows.

Comment

I'd lay Cher hard.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                          i lol'd anyway
                                                          Simplicity ftw

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                            Hmmm, she's on after break and going by last week she has the potential to bomb in spectacular fashion on the live shows.
                                                            definately another subo

Comment

Gonna let them ride obv. We are taking tenners here

I'd like very much for a scaled down version of this pic to be the 'thanks' button here.

Comment

I'd like very much for a scaled down version of this pic to be the 'thanks' button here.
                                                                Can we do that? See i do contribute to IPB

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                  x factor is on
                                                                  I cant bring myself to watch it

Whats the story with the darts crowd. I've always wanted to go because it seemed like a great night out.

In other news i went to see Wall St last night. It was awful awful stuff and didnt have one redeeming feature. Even Josh brolin was poor and thats probably more down to the script than anything else. I found the product placement hilarious though, it still didnt make me want to drink Heineken though or buy Bvlgaria (sp?)

Comment

Cher is now 17!! no longer feel guilty bout wanking to a 16 yr old. result!

Comment

In other news i went to see Wall St last night. It was awful awful stuff and didnt have one redeeming feature.
                                                                      I kinda got that impression and was kinda expecting that. Still going to see it though obv.

Comment

Wanking thinking of Cher Lloyd? She is beat down. Fuckin 'ell.
                                                                        I'd sooner crack one off with Mary Bryne in mind.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Can we do that? See i do contribute to IPB
                                                                          We'd need someone to scale it down to size suitable for the thanks button, then persuade Dom to see if he can make it happen technically.

Comment

We'd need someone to scale it down to size suitable for the thanks button, then persuade Dom to see if he can make it happen technically.
                                                                            THIS WOULD BE AWESOME

Comment

technically it wouldn't be a problem. or at least it shouldn't be. getting it to look good would probably be kinda difficult i think tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                I'd thank that if the second line wasn't in it

let's not say things we can't take back!
                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Shes got attitude man, attitude goes a long way.

Comment

While I have it open...It's the same size in terms of kb as the thanks button so hopefully it's possible in some way.

Actually it's not long enough...

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

all this talk of wanking is making me hungry

Comment

While I have it open...It's the same size in terms of kb as the thanks button so hopefully it's possible in some way.

Good effort but probably needs to be rotated so its a thumbs up

Comment

that would be epic tbf!

Comment

Shes got attitude man, attitude goes a long way.
                                                                                            Can't say it's something that appeals to me. She seems strung out to me.

@Iago, I meant every word!
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Actually it's not long enough...

looks gammy hard to make out

Comment

i think a picture of cher with her thumb stuck up riggers arse would make a brilliant thanks button

Comment

Jesus wept, look at the cut of these 2 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                    Jesus wept, look at the cut of these 2 bucks.
                                                                                                    only one of them was singing

Comment

She is an ugly annoying cow. I'd love her to be voted out this week but she won't. A lot of dodgy song choices this week so far though.

Comment

RTÉ should bring in Sid Waddell as Michael O' Muircheartaigh's replacement. It would be epic. Obviously a crash course in GAA terminology may be required.

Comment

Can't say it's something that appeals to me. She seems strung out to me.

@Iago, I meant every word!
                                                                                                          yeah, still not thanking it
                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                            technically it wouldn't be a problem. or at least it shouldn't be. getting it to look good would probably be kinda difficult i think tho.
                                                                                                            Cant seem to find anywhere on the 'thanks' VBB hack we use to change the button to a different image

Comment

Meh, I was working on the assumption it would have to be same shape and size as the current one.

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                              looks gammy hard to make out
                                                                                                              Yeah but the more you leave in on the side the less you could see when it was the same shape as the one now.

Ah well was worth a try..
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Looks like im back on blogging rotation if El Tren qualifies for the IWF

Comment

Maybe if his face could be on 1 side and the thumbs up on the other side, it might fit and look better.

Comment

Can anyone ship me 50 on ppp and i will ship back in the morning . Missed the shop to lodge today .

Comment

Gwan Jackpot

Comment

LOL googled "El Tren Poker" and nearly every picture he's in he has his thumb up..it would just be difficult to make it look right if the shape had to be kept the same as it is now.
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

To go out for a few drinks or to not go out for a few drinks, kinda not feeling in the humour but havent been out on a proper session in awhile.
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X