This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
    I thought he did? Did he not get that transfer to Spartak?
    clearly he was brainwashed in training last week

Comment

RTE webcast start for anyone else yet?

Edit, just started.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Taylor is gonna have some fight on here

Comment

Some savage darts going on at the moment.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Jebus

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
              Some savage buckling going on at the moment.

Comment

Looking to sell t$ 700 on stars. PM if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post

Post it up in that thread in the 2+2 MTT community, you should be able to sell them without much loss at all.

Comment

Relentless booing at the guy going for doubles is embarassing.

Comment

lol

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Taylor misses 4 darts for the set for the first time in his life id say

gogogogogogogogogogogo Gary Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Relentless booing at the guy going for doubles is embarassing.
                          There only booing Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                            There only booing Phil
                            I know he's a big boy and all that and he's used to it - it's still totally unclassy.

They are giving darts audiences a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post
                              Sell?
                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

People expect it from the Irish, same every year.
                                Pissed scumbags not even watching the darts.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

lol.

Thats what Darts audiences do! Ask CHD

Comment

Remember watching a newcastle round last year and Taylor got the same treatment.
                                    He gets the same in Scotland afaik.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

lol.

Thats what Darts audiences do! Ask CHD
                                      lol at you for thinking its acceptable.

No other tournament would there be carry on like there was tonight.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Remember watching a newcastle round last year and Taylor got the same treatment.
                                      He gets the same in Scotland afaik.
                                      Havent seen it that bad anywhere else but Citywest on a Friday is horrible, went last year and it was full of scum, same again this year from what i hear.

Comment

[ ] Running hot this last few months

*c'mon the reverse curse
                                        Last edited by 40something; 08-10-10, 22:01.
                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Booing taylor is acceptable

Comment

Kim Jong Il injects himself with the blood of virgins to make him live longer

Comment

Irish idiots lol

Booing perfection. Shame.

Comment

So ronery,obv.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs[/ame]
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Anderson = Buckler

Comment

ugh why do they always talk about the recession and politics - late late was actually good till they got to this point

Comment

hi/lo donks lol

Comment

So far so good, so it obv works.

Comment

[ ] [NSFW=]""[/NSFW]
                                                            Last edited by 40something; 08-10-10, 22:50.
                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

PLO8 steel wheelaments...

Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t27009.18)
                                                              UTG+1 (t2485)
                                                              MP1 (t13038.36)
                                                              Hero (MP2) (t58273.77)
                                                              MP3 (t98654.44)
                                                              CO (t8594.84)
                                                              Button (t20764.96)
                                                              SB (t64507.36)
                                                              BB (t23672.09)

Hero's M: 19.42

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7, A, 4, 5
                                                              2 folds, MP1 calls t2000, Hero calls t2000, 3 folds, SB calls t1000, BB checks

Flop: (t8000) 4, 6, 3 (4 players)
                                                              SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t4770, SB calls t4770, 2 folds

Turn: (t17540) 2 (2 players)
                                                              SB checks, Hero bets t7770, SB raises t15540, Hero raises t43733.77 (All-In), SB calls t35963.77

River: (t120547.54) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t120547.54

Results:
                                                              SB had 5, Q, A, 3 (straight, six high).
                                                              Hero had 7, A, 4, 5 (straight flush, five high).
                                                              Outcome: Hero won t90410.65

Didn't scoop but ya cannay beat it.

edit: post saver:
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              Last edited by 72over; 08-10-10, 23:05.
                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post

Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t27009.18)
                                                                UTG+1 (t2485)
                                                                MP1 (t13038.36)
                                                                Hero (MP2) (t58273.77)
                                                                MP3 (t98654.44)
                                                                CO (t8594.84)
                                                                Button (t20764.96)
                                                                SB (t64507.36)
                                                                BB (t23672.09)

SB checks, Hero bets t7770, SB raises t15540, Hero raises t43733.77 (All-In), SB calls t35963.77

Results:

Didn't scoop but ya cannay beat it
                                                                you run sick good no matter what the game is, but esp H/L

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                  you run sick good no matter what the game is, but esp H/L
                                                                  lol I remember the hand. Cant find it now but I don't think I can ever fold there. I only took a ~1/3 of your stack. You ran like a dog after that. GG etc.
                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

UTG (t27009.18)
                                                                    UTG+1 (t2485)
                                                                    MP1 (t13038.36)
                                                                    Hero (MP2) (t58273.77)
                                                                    MP3 (t98654.44)
                                                                    CO (t8594.84)
                                                                    Button (t20764.96)
                                                                    SB (t64507.36)
                                                                    BB (t23672.09)

Results:

Didn't scoop but ya cannay beat it.

edit: post saver:
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    Came 10th in that game - stupid donk8aments.
                                                                    Running 6th of 12 in 7k gtd

Comment

lol I remember the hand. Cant find it now but I don't think I can ever fold there. I only took a ~1/3 of your stack. You ran like a dog after that. GG etc.
                                                                      Was that u that took the sick beat with the ATs vs 76 for the 100k pot

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                        Came 10th in that game - stupid donk8aments.
                                                                        Running 6th of 12 in 7k gtd
                                                                        Think I was 2 to your right then. GG.

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                        Was that u that took the sick beat with the ATs vs 76 for the 100k pot
                                                                        Yup, that was fun Are you at the table?
                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                          ugh why do they always talk about the recession and politics - late late was actually good till they got to this point
                                                                          I thought the whole show was dire.

Wolves v West Ham tomorrow means it isn't possible for Liverpool to go bottom of the table, I'm kind of disappointed by that as it would have been nice to touch the void.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 08-10-10, 23:25.
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                            Wolves v West Ham tomorrow
                                                                            Tomorrow and Sunday are days bereft of top level football.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              Tomorrow and Sunday are days bereft of top level football.
                                                                              Hopefully Fulham beat Spurs and get into the top 4 -6 in the league.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

just playing on BBC 4 enjoy, classic .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7LR46zrQU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7LR46zrQU[/ame]

Comment

All Tomorrow's Parties film

Just started on Film4+1
                                                                                  could be pretty epic/could be rubbish
                                                                                  worth a look, good selection of bands

mates been to load of ATP's and love them

Comment

JohnTX73 (Observer): phuckin IRA bastard in a Ninja suit

Comment

Some alarm a couple of doors up from me has been going off for the last while and its doing my head in
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just back from shipping the tournament in the Gold Club in Letterkenny for €400. Laptop on to catch up, glass of orange juice, 2 packet of cheese puffs and then a few of these little beuties. Seriously, fuck you cadburys....there's 8 biscuits in the pack. How am i meant to stop eating them once i start

Edit - I feel sick....Munchie overload! Time for bed
                                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 09-10-10, 02:13.

Comment

Nothing like getting it in 4 handed (in a tourney) in THE tourney defining pot with AcKc v 4s7s on an Ace high, dry, rainbow flop only for the auld runner runner flush to cripple you.

Seriously, I forget what it's like to run well (actually, I would take running just level ) at this fooking game.

Last edited by TM2204; 09-10-10, 02:17. Reason: Added in the auld 'fooking'

Comment

More than 4 hours without a post? Madness.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              Pain! Out of nowhere (seemingly) my elbow started giving me lots of pain today. I dont remember banging it against anything. Its a bit swollen/sticky outy, but to touch it seems a bit mushy as opposed to bone sticking out or anything

Any ideas oh great BBV? Am I just gonna have to suck it up?
                                                                                              weird but i had the same thing yesterday. woke up with a really painful elbow, and it kept swelling up all day. got home, my wife had one look at it (by that stage it was not quite the size of a golf ball but close), and sent me on my way to A&E.

Xrays, blood tests and 3 hours later, i'm home with antiinflammatories and some antibiotics (they don't take any risks when there's any kind of infection around the joints) and a bad case of Bursitis

if you haven't had it checked out and it's still as bad this morning, you should probably head in to A&E.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Just back from shipping the tournament in the Gold Club in Letterkenny for €400. Laptop on to catch up, glass of orange juice, 2 packet of cheese puffs and then a few of these little beuties. Seriously, fuck you cadburys....there's 8 biscuits in the pack. How am i meant to stop eating them once i start

You fucking better have.....

Comment

Shit, is there some elbow disease on the go threatening our elbows? Mines been sore since last Friday but I don't remember what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    weird but i had the same thing yesterday. woke up with a really painful elbow, and it kept swelling up all day. got home, my wife had one look at it (by that stage it was not quite the size of a golf ball but close), and sent me on my way to A&E.

Xrays, blood tests and 3 hours later, i'm home with antiinflammatories and some antibiotics (they don't take any risks when there's any kind of infection around the joints) and a bad case of Bursitis

if you haven't had it checked out and it's still as bad this morning, you should probably head in to A&E.
                                                                                                    wow, so "poker elbow" could escalate ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                      wow, so "poker elbow" could escalate ...

Also known as "Wanker's Whiplash".
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

played quite a bit online yesterday got a change, those double up dit n gos are great value, played about 12 doubled up in 10, played the 70k guaranteed got 12th for a lousy 600, top prize was 16k coolered right before the final tble, frustration abounds.

made about 1400 in total so meh. Withdrew a lot so doom switch alert.

On POD in the Dunhill for a decent score at 40s. Is it really bad if I had Russia to beat Ireland at 13/8. I was still cheering for Ireland it was just a softener if we lost. bad time in the rep of I camp. the group of shite though.

Comment

Cool story http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=42736&cid=4486745

Halloween of 1994, I had the police at my house 6 times, each time with them begging me to stop doing what I was doing... he so badly wanted a reason to arrest me, but could think of none.

Picture it: The doorbell was connected through an optocoupler to my computer's keyboard. Everytime the doorbell rang, there was a pause (as the stereo audio file loaded) then a loud scream played from a speaker (left) hidden in the trunk of one of the cars in the driveway. The right channel had a nasty kind of chewing sound, and it was played through a speaker hidden in the engine compartment of another car which was parked close to the door.

My roommate and I were car nuts, and we had a junked Toyota that we were waiting for the scrapyard to haul off. With the chain hoist, we put it on its side in the front yard, with a mannequin's arm sticking out from underneath. We hooked its electrical system up to a car battery charger and left some of the parking lights on, with a turnblinker flashing and the AM radio playing quietly inside.

I was working in the professional sound and lighting business then, so I borrowed a fog machine, fog chiller and 6,000 watts of Leko stagelighting.

The fog machine and the chiller from work went outside to provide a ground mist, but not too much. I needed for the kids to see, by the light of the flashing signal, the arm sticking out from under the Toyota.

The Lekos and my own fog machine were set up inside. The Leko dimmer pack was powered off the 40 amp 240V service to the stove outlet, and all 6 lights, at 1000W apiece, were pointed and focused to a point 1 foot outside of my front door.

And then there was the chainsaw. Beg, borrow, steal or rent a chainsaw. Take off the chain and protect the kids from the potentially sharp edge of the chain guide with a rubber edging like people use around the outlines of their car doors.

The Spectacle:

Mom or Dad would stand at the end of the driveway as Little Tommy would walk past the Toyota with the flashing lights and the arm poking out of the ground mist.

Little Tommy, dressed in his finest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costume would press the doorbell. He'd hear the ring of the bell, then a couple of seconds later, the scream from the trunk of one of the cars he'd just passed. Gradually, he'd become aware of a wet chewing sound right behind him.

If Little Tommy was still standing at the door by the time I got downstairs, he'd be greeted to the sound of the door opening, and a wall of fog in front of him; invisible foggy blackness.

Of course, wearing black and a black ski mask, I'd be standing there watching the look of fear on the kid's face as it flashed on and off in time with the doomed Toyota's right turn. And then, just when we thought Tommy was getting ready to leave, Mike would kick the foot-pedal that turned on all 6kW of stagelights, focused right at the kid's face.

Blinded and disoriented, Little Tommy would start to retreat as I started up the chainsaw. And his first sight of me would be the silhouette, through the fog, of a black shadow with a running gas chainsaw.

Frozen, the kid would stand there, a deer caught in the headlights, as the chainsaw-wielding black shadow pressed the blade of the saw to his neck and revved the motor.

Of course at this point, the parent, standing at the end of the driveway, would feel that Little Tommy was in mortal danger, scream, drop the bag of candy, and attempt to rescue him from the chainsaw which would have already taken off the kid's head if it still had a chain.

The next morning, I had 4 broken windows, hate messages spray-painted onto the side of my roommate's car, the smell of two-cycle oil in my living room, and a hell of a lot of toilet paper and broken eggs to clean up. But I only had to give out 1/2 bag of candies, so I think I did okay.
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                              Some alarm a couple of doors up from me has been going off for the last while and its doing my head in
                                                                                                              must be something about today, wokeup at like 5 to hear car alarms going off and then just as they stoped a house alarm started going off, this would stop and the car alarms would start again! FFS just rob one at a time you f**kin idiots!

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Well done on the scope Tony, how's the goldclub these days? really miss the place sometimes! what do they have on a friday night now??

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              You fucking better have.....
                                                                                                              we found the reason why MsFlushdraw is lookin to sleep with a bunch of guys at the IPO, over a packet of Biscuits, damn there's no messing with you anyway poor tony crying into his cornflakes as we speak

Comment

I used to have one of those car horns that went "diddle de diddle de diddle de de de".
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ugh, feel all kinds of idiotic. Flying home for my Granny's 80th tonight, current account balance, €12.15, do I have any coins to get a bus back from the airport? Nope, anyone around to give me a lift? Nope. Walking would either kill me, or make me miss the party party.

How long does an internet banking transfer take?

Comment

It's instant.

Comment

Grand!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                                        must be something about today, wokeup at like 5 to hear car alarms going off and then just as they stoped a house alarm started going off, this would stop and the car alarms would start again! FFS just rob one at a time you f**kin idiots!

Well done on the scope Tony, how's the goldclub these days? really miss the place sometimes! what do they have on a friday night now??

we found the reason why MsFlushdraw is lookin to sleep with a bunch of guys at the IPO, over a packet of Biscuits, damn there's no messing with you anyway poor tony crying into his cornflakes as we speak
                                                                                                                        It was a €40 deepstack that was on last night. He only been up a few times this last while but hopefully he will go more often now.

Very funny on the biscuits haha. I posted up about the blogging BEFORE he eat nearly all the damn biscuits. Poor Tony is still in bed and about to be woke in a few as we are having the wee boys delayed party today as we were in Killarney last week.

Comment

Ugh, feel all kinds of idiotic. Flying home for my Granny's 80th tonight, current account balance, €12.15, do I have any coins to get a bus back from the airport? Nope, anyone around to give me a lift? Nope. Walking would either kill me, or make me miss the party party.

How long does an internet banking transfer take?
                                                                                                                          You any good at singing? Just put something on the ground at airport and warble a bit and hopefully pick up a few coppers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X