This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
    Telling the guy who won EPT london that youll take 5% but forgetting to ship..
    Didn't realise he shipped it. Did he send all his backers the cash?

What did 1% work out at when they bought it and what's the 1% payout?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
      http://www.infoturtle.ie/comp/votes.php

That time of the week again, when I ask you to help me win a competition. My desktop is number ten, running on windows xp, with custom icons. click the button to the left of ten and vote please
      Sorry I liked 8

One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Didn't realise he shipped it. Did he send all his backers the cash?

What did 1% work out at when they bought it and what's the 1% payout?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          She has very good taste then
          Aaah being totaly gay for a moment thats really really nice of you to say, it has turned my from yesterday upside down

Also if this day couldnt get any better fromthe above complement, i passed My CPC so total score not bad for 2 weeks study where i had my wedding and stuff so well pleased with that!

Comment

Yeah found the info on post 137. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
              Absolutely sickened but I have a mate working in gamestop. Going to give him a shout in the morning and see what he reckons. Fingers crossed. Thing is though, looking at it, there seems to be little none in terms of scratches.
              It was kinda weird everytime a goal was scored it would crash, maybe try loading the game onto your xbox?
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Tony, did you get your laptop sorted?
                Sounds like whenever you reboot it's resetting your connection to how it was after killarney
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone know is there a way to download the programs that are up on RTE player?

Looking for one that is being removed tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Tony, did you get your laptop sorted?
                    Sounds like whenever you reboot it's resetting your connection to how it was after killarney
                    Yeh sort of got it sorted James.

In the Wireless Network Connection Properties, Internet Protocol Version 6 has the "Obtain DNS server address automatically" unticked and it had an alternative server address in the box. I had to reset it back to the auto again. Not sure what's changing it

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

I know Real Player has something built into it that lets you download stuff, maybe try that?

Comment

Oh how I love Kelly Brook

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                          Can anyone recommend a good barber in the north east region . Someone that can do designs and stuff .
                          Cullens Hair Emporium in Dundalk do all that type of stuff.

They probably wont be able to remove all the Ginger though.
                          Last edited by Megatron; 07-10-10, 09:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Yeh sort of got it sorted James.

In the Wireless Network Connection Properties, Internet Protocol Version 6 has the "Obtain DNS server address automatically" unticked and it had an alternative server address in the box. I had to reset it back to the auto again. Not sure what's changing it
                            is there other wifi connections set as the default connection on your machine?
                            That'd explain the address issues.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Oh how I love Kelly Brook

SPOILER

It's just pure brilliance that film.
                              I'm kinda annoyed I missed out on 3d boobies though

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Firefox extension Download Helper works.
                                Actually maybe it doesn't work that well, it's only grabbing the ad for me here but it might be worth trying
                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-10-10, 09:52.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                  Cullens Hair Emporium in Dundalk do all that type of stuff.

They probably wont be able to remove all the Ginger though.
                                  You'll need a doctor and/or exorcist to remove the ginger

Comment

Fucking poxy lecturer not showing up to my only lecture today. I dragged my sick bones out of bed and cycled to college! Prick

The uphill return cycle almost killed me, time to lay low with a box of Lemsip max strength.

(he had told us on Monday his wife was due to go into labour, but still!)

Comment

I had only posted in the other thread and then I was reading another site and WHAMO there she was

Comment

Just seen my post time, 11:11 kinda weird how often I spot this number all over the place.

Ive put it into Google before and it brings up some mad stuff, http://www.google.ie/#hl=en&source=h...56a91f80ecfeeb

Anybody else spot same numbers repeatedly?

Comment

Just seen my post time, 11:11 kinda weird how often I spot this number all over the place.

Ive put it into Google before and it brings up some mad stuff, http://www.google.ie/#hl=en&source=h...56a91f80ecfeeb

yup this guy

SPOILER

Comment

Quick hand from $11 7.5k gtee on stars, 110 or so left, in the money.

Blinds 500-1000-100.

I'm playing 15k in the bb,

HJ opens to 2k playing 40k, CO flats playing 15k or so.

Who likes shipping with any two?

Comment

When I had a digital watch 12.12 was normally tourney exit time!

Edit - playin cash on Boyles, must leave table at 12.11

Comment

Also another fail for live tv in Australia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bmjRllr6M[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post

Blinds 500-1000-100.

a lot "depends" but mostly fist pump shove with any 2

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                    Fucking poxy lecturer not showing up to my only lecture today. I dragged my sick bones out of bed and cycled to college! Prick

The uphill return cycle almost killed me, time to lay low with a box of Lemsip max strength.

Lemsip and all those flu remedies are a con
                                                    they are basically just flavoured powdered paracetamol

get a box of cheap paracetamol from the chemist and make plenty of hot drinks

disclaimer: was told that by a chemist years ago, don't know about the max strength lark

Comment

Much prefer real ones myself:

Comment

Do people rate "Rain Man"? Just started on tv, giving it a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                          Lemsip and all those flu remedies are a con
                                                          they are basically just flavoured powdered paracetamol

get a box of cheap paracetamol from the chemist and make plenty of hot drinks

disclaimer: was told that by a chemist years ago, don't know about the max strength lark
                                                          yup, well aware, but there's something a bit odd about taking 4 pills, whereas one sachet is less, hmmm, stonerish?

Comment

Where could I buy an iPod cable? Just the cable...

They seem to go missing very easy around here and I cant charge my phone without it. Very tilting.
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Blinds 500-1000-100.

Depends on your image. Also, CO seems pretty bad if he's flatting 2k from 15. He'll prob call it off with a baby pair in this situation.

Get through the blinds and find a better spot imo
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Do people rate "Rain Man"? Just started on tv, giving it a spin.
                                                                Class film.
                                                                Hoffman being brilliant and before the Cruiser was a nutcase

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post

They seem to go missing very easy around here and I cant charge my phone without it. Very tilting.
                                                                  dealextreme.com

Comment

Class film.

This

Comment

dealextreme.com
                                                                      I need it now. Any big retailers? or the likes of Xtra Vision etc?
                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I need it now. Any big retailers? or the likes of Xtra Vision etc?
                                                                        I got a pack containing the cable, wall socket plug and cigarette lighter plug for ~€20 in Carphone Warehouse
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Class film.
                                                                          Cool, plan for the night is to watch it, have a a few beers and spliffs and ship a seat tho the ANZPT Melbourne.

Comment

€2 shops are worth a shout too Steve.

Probably get a cheapo Dock that will charge it for you either?

Comment

yup, well aware, but there's something a bit odd about taking 4 pills, whereas one sachet is less, hmmm, stonerish?
                                                                              thought you were supposed to be skint

ud get a pack of cheap pills in Scotland(?) for the price of one sachet
                                                                              + only take 2 pills at a time max!!!

SPOILER
                                                                              ooh and before you say 2 is not enough, lot less than 2 in that sachet of yours

Comment

1000mg of paracetemol in a lemsip max...

By lemsip, I mean, generic hot beverage with painkillers!

Comment

It was kinda weird everytime a goal was scored it would crash, maybe try loading the game onto your xbox?
                                                                                  Might see if this works later, only problem is that the hdd is pretty full already.

Comment

anyone see the problem with this quote?

Retail deposit flight, I don't see that as a great danger. Ireland is an island.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Just looking back over some of my posts for the summer. Jeez, some of that stuff was cringeworthy! Although some fairly lol moments.

Thinking of Iceland for next summer. Such a cool (no pun intended) country and the girls are crazy, hot, and susceptible to beer-induced mistakes.

Costs a fortune though. Has anyone ever stayed there for a bit of time?

Only been there for a week before and myself and a pal blew our 1200 euro budget in the first night. Beers were about 10 euro each and we were buying beers for the entire bar. Think we lived on ramen noodles and duty free vodka for the rest of the week. (sad to say that he is now an A&E doctor down in Oz)

Could live in the Blue Lagoon though.
                                                                                      Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Really want to go to Iceland myself but as you say it is really expensive.
                                                                                      I've always had a weird fascination with Greenland for some reason, but upon discovering Sigur Rós a couple of years ago and them swiftly becoming my favourite band I've been mad to go to Iceland too.

@HHG: Do you just spend all your summers travelling or what?

Comment

Cheers for PPP for sorting out the problems I had with the token, does anyone know how often the tournie actually gets enough players to run?

The token I have is only available until 10/10/2010 at 23:59, does anyone know what happens if it doesnt run before then through no fault of my own?

Automatic buy in to the IWF, eh paddy?
                                                                                        Didnt get an answer in the other thread so am trying here, this is a token for the IWF mega sat feeder that run hourly or are supposed to, needs a min of 7 players havent seen any get above 2 players yet.

Comment

1000mg of paracetemol in a lemsip max...

By lemsip, I mean, generic hot beverage with painkillers!
                                                                                          so thats why its max
                                                                                          2 tablets worth(500 in each tablet), good stuff, learn something every day

serious though, never take 4 at a time

anyhu sickboy, less of the computers, more of the lying in bed having drugged up hallucinations

Comment

just for those with large online bankrolls in USD; USD\EUR has been creeping up from its lows and is now just under 1.40

Goldmans see this trend continuing over the next 12 months and testing previous highs (which were in the 1.55-1.60 range)

something to consider if you do have large USD sums online
                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Peats electical store sell them on there own pretty cheap, €6 I think!
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

@Dom, oops, forgot they are pictured together in a scene a few mins later at the window. Well played ElShambo

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                the Missus is Finnish, prices are pretty much as bad as Dublin, drink outside the ctiy centre and beer is 3 euros a pop, the real Scandanavian countries are much more expensive, Norway/Swe/Den
                                                                                                lol. Scandinavians are funny.
                                                                                                Years ago my Swedish friend was at pains to explain to me that Sweden, Finland and Denmark are actually Scandinavia and they Norway isn't and they don't like it much.

I heard my Norwegian friend say she was from Scandinavian and called her out on this and she explained 'Reallly?! It's Norway, Finland and Denmark, we don't count Sweden'.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                Luke Chuen, the fella is getting great coverage in the BBV these days
                                                                                                http://www.lukechueh.com/
                                                                                                Still hoping to get an original Hotspur.

I think I read about this before, I think it might be some bias whereby you notice/remember certain numbers more than others, others less memorable/visually pleasing numbers you are less inclined to remember seeing over and over, Ido.
                                                                                                I'm sure hotspur has a better answer.

Last night, I had a brief dream whereby Flushdraw and Strewelpeter were in kayaks on some large body of water. They were both padding around trying to sell something but they were having a tête-à-tête. Something like Flushdrawing telling Strewelpeter that he didn't have a permit. Strewelpeter didn't seem overly concerned.

Might be time I stepped away from the bbv for a while.

What's the big deal with Iceland?
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Being the chugger that i am ive just signed up for a white collar boxing night .
                                                                                                  So the training starts nxt tues day for the nxt 6 weeks and then i get to unleash a world of pain on some pretender (or i get totally ass whipped) .
                                                                                                  It will feel strange getting back in the ring after so many years of being a lazy bastard but i am looking forward to it very much .

Comment

Me and a few mates got really really wacked and went into this yesterday http://www.gameon-dublin.ie/home/. It's great value for a tenner, most of the arcade's are the older machines(no street fighter 2 sadly) but they did have windjammers cabinet.

The price is hourly but we ended up staying for two. 6 player bomberman....
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Im buying a new phone soon and im between the BlackBerry Curve 8520 and Nokia E5? Im on a budget so Im not splashing out on a iphone or desire.

Anyone everhave any problems with them or recomend either?

Comment

Being the chugger that i am ive just signed up for a white collar boxing night .
                                                                                                        So the training starts nxt tues day for the nxt 6 weeks and then i get to unleash a world of pain on some pretender (or i get totally ass whipped) .
                                                                                                        It will feel strange getting back in the ring after so many years of being a lazy bastard but i am looking forward to it very much .
                                                                                                        If I got you as an opponent on a white collar boxing night I'd complain to the advertising standards authority.
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Pretty cool stop frame animation clip based on the Budweiser ad a while back..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shOFoZwtbfA[/ame]
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I went to Iceland on part of our honeymoon. Fantastic place to visit, as well as staying in Reykjavik for a few days we travelled right up the west coast. At that time it was very expensive especially to hire a jeep but if I was going back I'd want to do more driving into the interior. Don't think I'd want to go outside of the summer more because of the length of the day than the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                              Might see if this works later, only problem is that the hdd is pretty full already.
                                                                                                              Time to splash out on the new xbox with the 250gb HD

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                              @Dom, oops, forgot they are pictured together in a scene a few mins later at the window. Well played ElShambo

lol. Scandinavians are funny.
                                                                                                              Years ago my Swedish friend was at pains to explain to me that Sweden, Finland and Denmark are actually Scandinavia and they Norway isn't and they don't like it much.

I heard my Norwegian friend say she was from Scandinavian and called her out on this and she explained 'Reallly?! It's Norway, Finland and Denmark, we don't count Sweden'.

Still hoping to get an original Hotspur.

I think I read about this before, I think it might be some bias whereby you notice/remember certain numbers more than others, others less memorable/visually pleasing numbers you are less inclined to remember seeing over and over, Ido.
                                                                                                              I'm sure hotspur has a better answer.

Last night, I had a brief dream whereby Flushdraw and Strewelpeter were in kayaks on some large body of water. They were both padding around trying to sell something but they were having a tête-à-tête. Something like Flushdrawing telling Strewelpeter that he didn't have a permit. Strewelpeter didn't seem overly concerned.

Might be time I stepped away from the bbv for a while.

What's the big deal with Iceland?
                                                                                                              Hopefully Hotspur has some kind of valid reason for it, just find it a little strange.

Comment

Heres the video from the last time you fought.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIfKjCEPq4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                  If I got you as an opponent on a white collar boxing night I'd complain to the advertising standards authority.
                                                                                                                  Surely you of all people know that clothes do not make the man.

Comment

manning up chart needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      I went to Iceland on part of our honeymoon. Fantastic place to visit, as well as staying in Reykjavik for a few days we travelled right up the west coast. At that time it was very expensive especially to hire a jeep but if I was going back I'd want to do more driving into the interior. Don't think I'd want to go outside of the summer more because of the length of the day than the weather.
                                                                                                                      [ ] Had permit.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                                        OK so the inception was a success - I've got the 6 numbers locked down for Saturday night.

Comment

Ciaran i think the nxt time we meet you should either be wearing a fast pair of reeboks or prepare yourself for a swift kick to the bollix

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X