• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isildur 4tabling 25/50 HU PLO..waaaaaay down
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol poker.. 6 hours for 5xbuyin.. 12th out of 1000

lost 2 monster flips then get it in with AA v AA chop it up.. then lose another flip..3 flips for monsters stax meh

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTclu7g7tro&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          The 'proper' Apprentice is starting tonight at 9 on BBC.

On another note, left a load of corona bottles with lime in bottom in the corner of the kitchen of apartment for a couple of weeks, dumped them at bottle bank yesterday now there are a load of fucking fruit flies around. Doing my fucking nut in, spent last hour beating the shite out of them (they are very slow )

Now I know how Walter White feels, fucking flies
          Only ten minutes in and already some epic quotes, "My first word wasn't Mummy it was money". And that Bragg fella is a complete character. Could be a superb series.

That bird with the brunette bob is absolutely incredible looking!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            Only ten minutes in and already some epic quotes, "My first word wasn't Mummy it was money". And that Bragg fella is a complete character. Could be a superb series.

Ye there'll be haters out there for the Bragg fella. He'll be the man.

Comment

I'm predicting the girls are not going to sell these 'gourmet' sausages

Comment

This Baggs character is fast becoming an absolute hero!

The market trader owning them on the price negotiations was superb.

Comment

the suasage maker makes me eyes water.

Comment

On average...lots and lots
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

'excuse me Sir you look like a sausage connoisseur' COME ON

Comment

Seriously Baggs is gonna be the best character since the amazing Tre Azam.

Baggs FTW!

Comment

Ive a feeling the Blonde Bird is gona wreck my head, hope she goes early.

Comment

"Would your wife like to try a new sausage?"

Comment

Originally posted by BlkScholes55 View Post
                              Ive a feeling the Blonde Bird is gona wreck my head, hope she goes early.
                              Blonde bird has quite an impressive CV, was a hairdresser and left to work for Tesco and worked up to management and increased their share of the koshur market massively.

I thought she was dead right in that stand off too.

Comment

Baggs FTW!

Comment

Blonde bird has quite an impressive CV, was a hairdresser and left to work for Tesco and worked up to management and increased their share of the koshur market massively.

I thought she was dead right in that stand off too.
                                  Perfectly within her rights to close the sale, the other one is a twat

Comment

Bring Baggs back in the for comedy value please.

Comment

That union jaxk yoke in the room is rather pukey imo.

Comment

President of Bolivia kneeing someone in the balls during a soccer game. Brilliant!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Braggs bringing an emtpy case. Classic

Team leader a tard tbh

Comment

There is 1 real minger in the group though.

Comment

you silly Suasage Dan.

Comment

Who is this clown messing with Baggs?

Does he have a death wish?

Comment

The college lad seems like a serious lightweight. He was bossed around earlier in the eposide and seemed fairly nervious there.

Comment

Dan 1.00000001 in-running.

Comment

Baggs is going to lose his clothes!!

Joke the PM is going
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Who is this clown messing with Baggs?

Does he have a death wish?
                                                        I'm a bit worried for Baggs but team leader should get the bullet

Comment

Dan 1.00000001 in-running.

serious LOL at that, take a break will ya.

Comment

Baggs bringing it hard here.

Owning Dan.

Comment

No way Baggs is going, BBV curse and all that

Comment

Baggs delivering one of the greatest boardroom performances of all time.

Comment

thats on a calculator.... nought (long sip of water)

this chap is brilliant

Comment

"Stewart, speak when you're spoken to"

He was spoken to you old fart!!!
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

These guys are just as full of sh1te as the people in the Irish version, just with more confidence and conviction.
                                                                      It does prove for better viewing though.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

other dude going for the pity vote???

Comment

Get in there my son

Comment

Baggs is going to be absolutely unmissable for the next few weeks.

The man is a one-man brand. A F*CKING BRAND.

Comment

Alex is a bit touched is he?
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You'd want to be mental to put yourself forward to be PM for the first show.

Comment

He must be dead good at making tea if he can give a 10 time return on the job

triple dipping the tea bags and lidl biscuits for Lord Sugar im afraid

Comment

Baggs has comedy value, but is a muppet. Simples.

Comment

What's the hot birds name, off to facebook i go

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        What's the hot birds name, off to facebook i go
                                                                                        Elizabeth.

Probably the best looking candidate ever imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Baggs has comedy value, but is a muppet. Simples.
                                                                                          Aye, brings to mind

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=och8QvELxA8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=och8QvELxA8[/ame]

Comment

Stuart Baggs' Audition, he's alive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yUvkmPiXtQ[/ame]
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm going to post this again simply because I think it sums up Dan's day on the apprentice
                                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTclu7g7tro&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

missed it tonight - I am guessing I should watch the aftershow on bbc2 now for value?

Comment

For anyone who has bought a kindle. How long did it take to arrive after you ordered it?

Comment

"Then use some of that success to help others.....where appropriate.." HERO
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find a picture of Rnadolph and Mortimer from their cameo in Coming to America, and I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a good barber in the north east region . Someone that can do designs and stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                          Can anyone recommend a good barber in the north east region . Someone that can do designs and stuff .
                                                                                                          this guy

Comment

Christ, Alan Sugar is just so much more of a professional than that knob head Bill Cullen. Sugar focuses on the actual Business aspect of the tasks, the failures of the candidates business talents etc, in stark contrast to what our Bill does.

Bill: So what was you oidea then? Something about Water?

Candidate (cant remember now): "Water is for Wimps, I thought it was a good idea"

Bill: "I drink a lot of water"

Jesus. Fucking.Christ.
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Can't believe I missed "Everything I Touch, Turns To Sold".

WOW.

Comment

Can't believe I missed "Everything I Touch, Turns To Sold".

WOW.
                                                                                                                I was just talking about this.

PURE gold. Such a hero. Im going to have to keep thinking of ever new ways to use this line though such is the amount of times I'll be trotting it out over the next few weeks.
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

LOL what a genius Tre was, a true maverick, completely unhireable but a hero all the same.

Didn't see tonights but the British version is far more enjoyable!
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL what a genius Tre was, a true maverick, completely unhireable but a hero all the same.

Didn't see tonights but the British version is far more enjoyable!
                                                                                                                    Lol

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd05-rUy-74[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4ozKdgsAE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                        For anyone who has bought a kindle. How long did it take to arrive after you ordered it?
                                                                                                                        speaking of kindle. any good? what's it like with pdfs? bother you that it's non proprietary? it looks great tbh but so many misgivings

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                          "A TRE-mendous guest speaker" is the best bit of that webpage
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X