Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Liverpool FC website. The only place to visit for all your LFC news, videos, history and match information. Full stats on LFC players, club products, official partners and lots more.

Comment

Owners havn't agreed anything, lol! What a mess.

Comment

some seriously hot women poker players!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trb8boODqYc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Phantom Lord = Josef Goebbels for the 21st century

imo
          you'll be pleased to hear we out recruited FG 2:1 and have more members than all of the parties combined so far. easy game imo

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
            you'll be pleased to hear we out recruited FG 2:1 and have more members than all of the parties combined so far. easy game imo
            Have you mentioned that you are recruiting by means of misdirection and trickery? A tactic that is employed by the current government

Nice Job on the A team posters though it caught my attention but Id never join your lot

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              Have you mentioned that you are recruiting by means of misdirection and trickery?
              That's a complete fabrication!

Comment

Can someone open the WW thread for me?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                  Can someone open the WW thread for me?
                  I thought FD was going to give you his logon. If we get no reply from mods I will contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    I thought FD was going to give you his logon. If we get no reply from mods I will contact him.
                    He pm'd a few of the lads hoping they would do it. He gave me his mobile alright but I thought someone would be around. I'll give it five more mins and might get you to contact him for his password?

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                      He pm'd a few of the lads hoping they would do it. He gave me his mobile alright but I thought someone would be around. I'll give it five more mins and might get you to contact him for his password?

Ta.
                      Least we don't need to bother him! either a mod opened it or he did it himself at Monaghan as that's where he will be now

Comment

done i think. using kindle atm so its a bit awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsflushdraw View Post
                          least we don't need to bother him! Either a mod opened it or he did it himself at monaghan as that's where he will be now
                          gtfo imo

Comment

Please let this sale complete. Please, please, please.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                              some seriously hot women poker players!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trb8b...eature=related
                              80% trolls imo

Lol ladyments.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                Please let this sale complete. Please, please, please.
                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO55BazkiZ4[/ame]

sums up most fans feelings I think

(From RAWK)

Comment

Lol at all 3 of my 50 doubles on obscure league trophy matches coming up last night.

Comment

there is NO hope

please reveal yourself as an agent provocateur
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ah don't worry it was only because our sign up skills trumped theirs. get a reasonable amount of abuse off people.

Comment

Which party you working for Shane?
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

ah don't worry it was only because our sign up skills trumped theirs. get a reasonable amount of abuse off people.
                                          I'm still trying to work out what your angle is for joining Ogra FF.

can't be the women (shivers)

Comment

we actually got a decent amount of wimmins this year.

much more likely to have an impact on things with ff than anyone else imo. plus i much prefer the people i know in ff atm.

Comment

we actually got a decent amount of wimmins this year.

much more likely to have an impact on things with ff than anyone else imo. plus i much prefer the people i know in ff atm.

Comment

FF?

Hmm.

Comment

Could you not just set up your own party?

I'd vote for you.

Comment

plus i much prefer the people i know in ff atm.
                                                    I was right, there is NO hope

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post

I'd vote for you.
                                                      Vote for Shane? Why?

Comment

i meant in my immediate circle. less than impressed with those outside that. but i dont think thats as relevent tbf

Comment

I'd vote him.

phantom lord
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

In fairness the likes of Brown/Blair/Mandelson met in college, became affiliated to an existing party, and utterly changed it for the better from within.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post

I'd vote for you.
                                                              dont think we'd get too far tbf! plus id be awful at canvessing for votes imo

Comment

Young-people-thinking-they-can-influence-politicaments lol
                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bJmVJZbmIk[/ame]
                                                                  "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDt-WiF5Yw[/ame]
                                                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Boards and 2+2 got a good mention on xkcd today

Attached Files
                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 06-10-10, 11:31.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiH1wNmZTII[/ame]
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

How does he land?

Comment

Quick one for the BBV, if I order a computer part from China for example that costs me €100+€20 shipping. How much duty should I expect to pay on it?

Also don't play tylerdurden94 in FIFA11 for money, he's a shark and will empty your pockets sharpish.

Comment

Decent effort from Brandon Flowers on Later.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL0E3uHfG3o[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                How does he land?
                                                                                Must have a parachute somewhere I'd guess, cant imagine him landing too well travelling at that speed anyway without one.

Comment

Decent price for a 2 bed in the city

Find Apartments for Sale in Dublin 1, Dublin. Search 60 Apartments for sale on Daft.ie now.
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Any live Tourneys in Dublin area this Sat pm ?
                                                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

If anyone can find the whole Video of this could they send me a link please. Loads of videos on youtube for "The National Directors Cut" but I can't find the full video. Live show recorded they did with interviews and other stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMhOixwyew[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6THD57sMc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMOe4C7ukts[/ame]

Opr
                                                                                      Last edited by Opr; 06-10-10, 12:28.

Comment

How does he land?
                                                                                        With a parachute. He was featured on the daredevils series on Ch4 last year.

You can watch it here

The skywalker episode is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                          Quick one for the BBV, if I order a computer part from China for example that costs me €100+€20 shipping. How much duty should I expect to pay on it?

Also don't play tylerdurden94 in FIFA11 for money, he's a shark and will empty your pockets sharpish.
                                                                                          Haha I wish you gots some mad skills man, I think that is one of my big downfalls with Fifa is that I havent gotten use to doing some of the tricks yet.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                            Decent price for a 2 bed in the city

www.daft.ie/1418775
                                                                                            it's 48 square metres!

and in one of the mankiest areas of central Dublin.

I'd say this class of property will settle at sub-100k

Comment

it's 48 square metres!

and in one of the mankiest areas of central Dublin.

I'd say this class of property will settle at sub-100k
                                                                                              You could still get 1000pm for rent, although I'd like to see the two massive bedrooms

Comment

12% Duty on the total incl shipping + VAT on that subtotal.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  You could still get 1000pm for rent, although I'd like to see the two massive bedrooms
                                                                                                  sounds like a place I rented back in the day where you had to kick the bed back against the wall and then stand on the bed if you wanted to open the wardrobe

is that rent figure for real? if yes, it's an indication that this property might be approaching equilibrium (i.e. 12-14 years rent)

probably a bit to go to allow for vacant periods and expenses

Comment

How does he land?

Comment

sounds like a place I rented back in the day where you had to kick the bed back against the wall and then stand on the bed if you wanted to open the wardrobe
                                                                                                      Pff...all it takes is a bit of ingenuity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Martin Broughton on the Liverpool sale. Bad video quality but the sound is perfect.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7QwzWV8dZM[/ame]

Opr

Comment

that's brilliant zuutroy

wp

Comment

is that rent figure for real? if yes, it's an indication that this property might be approaching equilibrium (i.e. 12-14 years rent)

probably a bit to go to allow for vacant periods and expenses
                                                                                                            It's real for this time, mate has a one bed in the same block and is getting 1000pm although it does look the same size as that two bed. I obviously wouldn't touch it but surprised to see a town 2 bed for 150k. I'll just buy the whole block www.daft.ie/1541558 must be some queue for the bathroom..

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                              Haha I wish you gots some mad skills man, I think that is one of my big downfalls with Fifa is that I havent gotten use to doing some of the tricks yet.
                                                                                                              I just can't score in this game though. I have only score 3+ goals on 3 occasions since I got the game and that includes online/mates/career. Skill moves are a bit naff imo but they work sometimes, just hold the left trigger and spaz the right stick. The more skill a player has, the cooler it looks I was raging when you got the winner for Juve in the 120th minute with a towering header from the biggest man on the pitch Del Piero never mind smacking the crossbar twice w/saha against city

I think my biggest issue is I don't see a lot of 1on1's go in for myself or opponents.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              12% Duty on the total incl shipping + VAT on that subtotal.
                                                                                                              So basically: €120 + 12%

Then I pay a total of ( [120 + 12%] + 21% ) ?

Is it different for businesses as opposed to a personal purchase?

Comment

Yeah thats it. Dunno...Maybe if you're reg'd for VAT you dont have to pay it?

Comment

Screw you FIFA guys

I'm picking up Pro Evo on PS3 this week. If anyone can find it in their heart to pick up a copy let me know so we can have a few games online.

Comment

Need holiday insurance for 3 months anyone got any ideas where to look?
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

lol paying duties on it, just get the chinese to sort out delivery will prob get through customs!

the whole country is fucked your €18 euro isnt really going to help that much!

Comment

its a bad day!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                          Screw you FIFA guys

I'm picking up Pro Evo on PS3 this week. If anyone can find it in their heart to pick up a copy let me know so we can have a few games online.
                                                                                                                          There's always a place in heart for Pro Evo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X