Clear All

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post

Hmmm PLO + 1k in donkaments this has been a good week
    Run good much?

Comment

or all thats interested Jungleman12 is playing isildur ow 6 taling FTW

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
        Just getting around to the latest Boardwalk Empire, a certain character from The Wire has made an appearance Yo !

No spoilers here...
        I've only seen the first episode so far and he was in that. You mustn't have been paying attention.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Mr Grimsdale!!!

RIP Norman Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            Mr Grimsdale!!!

RIP Norman Wisdom.
            Sad, my favorite joke of his was
            I had a dog with no legs, called it cigarette because everynight I had to take it for a drag!
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              I've only seen the first episode so far and he was in that. You mustn't have been paying attention.
              I must have a rewatch !

BBV Q time.

Who is the mechanic here again ?

Wife had her car in for service a few days ago, ripped off if you ask me but they also told her of things that needed to be done, and she told them hold off, they were kind enough to supply a list:

2x no.plate bulbs €30
              PSF fog bulb €30...the 60 includes focus lights, now how one would focus a no plate or fog light is beyond me, if its the headlights they are on about, that should have been included in the service, but i digress.

The killer is both front and rear disks and pads need to be done soon, still legal but recomended, 220 for front and 200 for rear, along with 2 front brake hoses for front @ €160. I priced these up myself and disks and pads come in about £100 front and back and hoses, pack of 4 come in at £50, delivered, less than €200. Thats a pretty whopping saving of €400.

Now, the question, I am handy enough but have never changed brake related stuff, looked at some tutorials on youtube and it aint rocket science, would people reccomend diy brake work ?

Edit: life insurence is all up to date !
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                What did you do? Mine's been dropping all day too.
                Mine is UPC I assume you have them aswell?

I tried this got it from the broadband section on boards.

How to do this depends on your OS but for windows 7 you
                1: Right click on your network icon beside the clock and pick "open network and sharing center"
                2: Pick "change adapter settings" and then right click on your network connection and pick "properties"
                3 Double click on "Internet Protocol Version 4" and you will see the TCP/IP properties.
                4 Where it says "obtain dns servers automatically" change to the "use these dns servers" option
                5 Put these numbers in 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220
                6 Make sure you have them exactly right, you may have to type "067"
                7 Hit "apply" and back out.
                If you couldn't get online because of dns servers being down this should sort it. Get more info by googling "opendns"
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I must have a rewatch !
                  Remember he was waiting to see Nucky outside his office.

Comment

I have a losing football bet refund, up to a limit, on BF.
                    I'm thinking its a good idea to go for a longer shot rather than a obviously winner.

thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      Remember he was waiting to see Nucky outside his office.
                      Memory like a goldfish !

Have you seen ep 3 ?

Spoiler alert !!!

SPOILER
                      Nucky is his dad yeah ?
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Was about to install the tor program for the BBC iPlayer

anyone had any problems with it since putting it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                          I'm thinking its a good idea to go for a longer shot rather than a obviously winner.

thoughts?
                          NI to beat Italy on Friday.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                              NI to beat Italy on Friday.
                              has to be settled by weds

Comment

Comment

has to be settled by weds
                                  Probably very tough then because there's little to no football on until the international begin...
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

thoughts?
                                    But its the best idea to go for something thats value.

Technically I think a short odds one is better for you though in a free bet, all else being equal.
                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Memory like a goldfish !

Have you seen ep 3 ?

Spoiler alert !!!

SPOILER
                                      Nucky is his dad yeah ?
                                      I've only seen the first episode. I'm not a torrent man when it comes to films or tv and there was a distinct difficulty in getting good streams when it started due to HBO being pricks / rightly protecting their expensively produced and brilliant copyrighted materiel.

Will catch the 2nd episode some time this week.

Comment

"I'm Still Here"

Really, one of the finest pieces of comic acting you'll see. And in the slight non zero possibility that it isn't a deliberate piss take, it really is the most awesome human car crash ever put to film. Go see it.
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

thoughts?
                                          Crewe away to Macclesfield tomorrow night @ 3.0 is where I am investing my money

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                              Was about to install the tor program for the BBC iPlayer

anyone had any problems with it since putting it on?
                                              I've not been on the site in a while but it all worked no problem for me when I put it on and anytime I've tried it
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                Reviews are terrible, but his Letterman interview was excellent! Ah sure, must give it a go.
                                                I find reviews themselves lately are terrible.

Comment

Does anyone know of a website that lists future release dates for films in Ireland. Looking to see if a french film 'Our Day Will Come' will be released here. Nothing on IMDB and entering Our Day Will Come in google ain't throwing up much except for the obvious http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1651328/

Comment

What a star! Do you remember the movie where he was trying to be a policeman but wasn't tall enough?!

Read about him most recently in Tony Hawk's (he of 'Round Ireland with a Fridge' fame) book 'One Hit Wonderland', where he managed to get a number one hit with Norman Wisdom in some obscure Eastern European country (Albania perhaps). Turns out their dictator was so obsessed with Norman Wisdom that only Norman's movies were allowed to be shown on tv while he was in power.
                                                    Wiki says its Albania.

Wisdom was a cult icon in Albania, where he was the only Western actor whose films were allowed in the country during the dictatorship of Enver Hoxha. He was known as "Mr Pitkin" after the Gump character from his films. In 1995, he visited the post-Stalinist country, where to his surprise he was greeted by many appreciative fans including the then president of Albania, Sali Berisha. On a visit in 2001, which coincided with the England football team playing Albania in the city of Tirana (of which Norman was granted the freedom in 1995),[15][16] his presence at the training ground eclipsed even that of David Beckham. He appeared on the pitch before the start of the Albania v England match wearing a half Albanian and half English football shirt. He was well received by the crowd especially when he performed one of his trade mark trips on his way out to the centre circle.[17]

In his book and TV series One Hit Wonderland, Tony Hawks united with Wisdom and, along with Sir Tim Rice, released a single "Big In Albania" in an attempt to enter the Albanian pop charts. It reached number 18 in the Top Albania Radio chart.[18] Wisdom's fondness for Brighton & Hove Albion is renowned in Albania and consequently there are many "Seagulls" fans in Albania
                                                    And this is why the Catholic church can't make friends.

Creating the means for 4 million babies to be born is now a bad thing!

(never mind that the Nobel prize is an amazing crowning glory for a guy who is apparently on death's door and has less than months to live)
                                                    Considering the Churches position of embyros having "life" at point of creation then its hardly surprising that they have that position. It's not a case that they are against science having an involvement in the birth (although they are hardly thrilled about that either)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                      I've not been on the site in a while but it all worked no problem for me when I put it on and anytime I've tried it
                                                      Used it to get around megavideo time limit a few days ago but kept stopping with Mgeni and I had to keep reloading it every few minutes which sucked.

Comment

Ugh. Head is killing me. Last two days are a blur!

Comment

Comment

Just can't understand so many things about the religion. It seems to try to be stupid. I mean kids are being born who wouldn't otherwise be born, and they are criticizing it!

Getting to the point now where I wouldn't want to get any kids of mine baptized in the Catholic church. No matter how many individual nice priests there might be, the whole religion is an embarrassment.
                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEhtOhwL8xk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0safHyhPo[/ame]
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Went with bohs and rovers draw tonight.

I also noticed, that its a rolling promo, so if I get the win here, I can carry the refund over. for tomorrow, sadly I could of done this since saturday if i was aware of the situation

Comment

Went with bohs and rovers draw tonight.

I also noticed, that its a rolling promo, so if I get the win here, I can carry the refund over. for tomorrow, sadly I could of done this since saturday if i was aware of the situation

Comment

anyone know if a hack was found for websense? Doing far too much work at the moment
                                                                  You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                      NSFW

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Holy fuck
                                                                      What is this video everytime ive tried to click it its been deleted?
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

hearing rumours of a car bomb in derry.
                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          U don't want someone to describe it to u tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            hearing rumours of a car bomb in derry.
                                                                            Dissident republican group the Real IRA says it carried out a car bomb attack in Londonderry which damaged a bank and shops.
                                                                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Idiots

Comment

Got curshed by Damo playing Omaha on PPP there was not fun. Although convincing him I could speak russian was.

Comment

Anyone looking for a cheap phone ? Wifi and all that on it i will take any half decent offer on it and would happily accept poker site transfers

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                    Anyone looking for a cheap phone ? Wifi and all that on it i will take any half decent offer on it and would happily accept poker site transfers

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=303121
                                                                                    Whats the bottom line Enda ?? Pm if ya want

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                      You just blatently stole that from the jackpot thread. tut tut
                                                                                      (are we supposed to psot it everytime its mentioned)
                                                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 05-10-10, 01:34.

Comment

You just blatently stole that from the jackpot thread. tut tut
                                                                                        (are we supposed to psot it everytime its mentioned)
                                                                                        Pretty sure it was posted here already as well.

And yes. If you think the Situation calls for it

SPOILER
                                                                                        Sits back and waits for someone to post GIF

Comment

Just saw this:

Poker news brought to you by blondepoker, UK local and national poker information on live and online poker tournaments, poker leagues, poker pictures, poker internet games and poker players.

Dusk Till Dawn, Europe’s largest poker venue, is attempting to break the record for the largest ever poker tournament held in the UK. The record currently stands at 730 runners, held by the EPT London. The Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix will take place on Friday 29th – Sunday 31st October. Players will have the option of playing Day 1A on Friday or Day 1B on Saturday, before returning to play Day 2 on Sunday. Each person will be playing for their slice of the £40,000 guaranteed prize pool – which equates to a staggering 800 runners. The winner will net a cool £13,000 – that’s 260 times their £50 entry fee!
                                                                                          I'm going. Anyone else up for invading Nottingham?
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

4 hours for a final table bubble and a payout profit of 5$ wtf. fook off

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                              4 hours for a final table bubble and a payout profit of 5$ wtf. fook off
                                                                                              Stop playing 1c mtt's

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                Does anyone know of a website that lists future release dates for films in Ireland. Looking to see if a french film 'Our Day Will Come' will be released here. Nothing on IMDB and entering Our Day Will Come in google ain't throwing up much except for the obvious http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1651328/
                                                                                                Pretty sure the film censors site does this. Think it's ifco.ie

Comment

I must have a rewatch !

BBV Q time.

Who is the mechanic here again ?

Wife had her car in for service a few days ago, ripped off if you ask me but they also told her of things that needed to be done, and she told them hold off, they were kind enough to supply a list:

2x no.plate bulbs €30
                                                                                                  PSF fog bulb €30...the 60 includes focus lights, now how one would focus a no plate or fog light is beyond me, if its the headlights they are on about, that should have been included in the service, but i digress.
                                                                                                  The only thing I can think of is that you need new lenses to cover the num plate ones? Otherwise the sum total of the 3 bulbs should be about 5 euro

The killer is both front and rear disks and pads need to be done soon, still legal but recomended, 220 for front and 200 for rear, along with 2 front brake hoses for front @ €160. I priced these up myself and disks and pads come in about £100 front and back and hoses, pack of 4 come in at £50, delivered, less than €200. Thats a pretty whopping saving of €400.

Now, the question, I am handy enough but have never changed brake related stuff, looked at some tutorials on youtube and it aint rocket science, would people reccomend diy brake work ?

Edit: life insurence is all up to date !
                                                                                                  That seems a little cheap for 4 discs and sets of pads. Whats your car, are you sure it has disks on the back? Have you checked the hoses to see if they are really bad. They could have just been inventing stuff. Brakes are certainly do-able DIY, but you'll need stuff like g-clamps and other tools not everyone has lying around. Also, the first time you do it, it'll take you an age.

Comment

I must have a rewatch !
                                                                                                    2x no.plate bulbs €30
                                                                                                    About a euro each. Or if you are in Waterford I probably have some you can have for nothing.

PSF fog bulb €30...
                                                                                                    Sounds pricey. Check www.powerbulbs.co.uk (or maybe it's .com). On a side note you should almost never use fog lamps so they should never need replacing. Oh and bulbs should be replaced in pairs generally. Often if one side goes the other side isn't far behind anyway.

The killer is both front and rear disks and pads need to be done soon, still legal but recomended, 220 for front and 200 for rear, along with 2 front brake hoses for front @ €160.

Disks and pads are easy (though not the first time on your own if you aren't used to working on things like that. In particular expect the calliper bolts to be difficult to remove.). I would be less inclined to do the hoses by myself and am surprised they actually need changing. There will be a few gaskets that aren't immediately apparent and you will need to bleed the brake lines yourself afterwards.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    That seems a little cheap for 4 discs and sets of pads.
                                                                                                    If you buy original equipment yes. If you buy the EBC discs from camskill it's about £100 for a full car worth of discs (model dependent of course).
                                                                                                    Last edited by bp_me; 05-10-10, 08:39.
                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

lol drunken Scandanavians

keep them in Kerry plz
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

They got 850 in the ept last week.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                        Just saw this:

Poker news brought to you by blondepoker, UK local and national poker information on live and online poker tournaments, poker leagues, poker pictures, poker internet games and poker players.

Comment

Anyone have any idea about poker in the Blarney area please guys?
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I only watched jersey shore for the first time last night mainly to check out the Situation caus all that stuff was going over my head - lol what a show

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                              .
                                                                                                              Ah yes, forgot you were a car man. Sera still going strong. Have it 6 years this week and just passed the NCT a month or so ago!

Comment

Some pretty cool apocalyptic photos of London

Comment

Off sick from work for the day with a sore throat - not that debilitating but pretty unpleasent.

I am however terribly bored already...

What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                                    Off sick from work for the day with a sore throat - not that debilitating but pretty unpleasent.

I am however terribly bored already...

What should I do?
                                                                                                                    You should start by manning up.

BOOM HEADSHOT

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                      Just saw this:

Different story if you're living there but i don't think there's a chance of anyone travelling abroad to play a £50 3 day event

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        You should start by manning up.

BOOM HEADSHOT
                                                                                                                        Do you have a link/article that I could read to get me started on the manning up thing?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                                          Do you have a link/article that I could read to get me started on the manning up thing?
                                                                                                                          On my phone now but will pm you a couple of .pdf files when I get home.Watching a few John Wayne movies would be a start though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X