This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
    Binge drinking is crazily -EV, woke up too late to change my fantasy football team, and am an absolute wreck today
    fuck fantasy football...

Berbatov as captain, Alex on bench.

Alarm set for 10:30am every Saturday from now on

Comment

Munster fucked away their best chance to beat Lonster in 5 games last night.
      United scrape a point at Sunderland.
      Chelsea/City keep on marching

Liverpool

Comment

Barca Mallorca possession after fifteen minutes is 90 10...i didn't think that was even possible...
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
          Barca Mallorca possession after fifteen minutes is 90 10...i didn't think that was even possible...
          Yep, that Mallorca are a good side

Comment

SPOILER

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?
            source
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lolz at the BBC

1907: Massive apologies. We've been given a bum steer on the singles match-ups. I can't say sorry enough. Here are the correct ones:
              Lee Westwood v Steve Stricker
              Rory McIlroy v Stewart Cink
              Luke Donald v Jim Furyk
              Martin Kaymer v Dustin Johnson
              Ian Poulter v Matt Kuchar
              Ross Fisher v Jeff Overton
              Miguel Angel Jimenez v Bubba Watson
              Francesco Molinari v Tiger Woods
              Edoardo Molinari v Rickie Fowler
              Peter Hanson v Phil Mickelson
              Padraig Harrington v Zach Johnson
              Graeme McDowell v Hunter Mahan

Comment

New Werewolf game time imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

SPOILER
                  So that is how the magic happens. <3 Chicken Nuggets.

Comment

PICK ME!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIVCjLALwQk[/ame]
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Great picture from yesterdays play at the Ryder Cup

Story behind it here

Comment

lol at the guy 2nd from the right in the blue pants.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Comment

Absolute gold Emmet. wp

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Absolute gold Emmet. wp
                              pure and utter thievery to be fair.

Stolen from the "You Laugh you Lose" thread across the water

Comment

pure and utter thievery to be fair.

Stolen from the "You Laugh you Lose" thread across the water
                                lovin it, gonna run and run

Comment

Well the Aviva is a horrid experience. Will not be returning.
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I have a Sony Vaio laptop and was on the hotel wifi down in Killarney. just home now and when i try to log on under my home connection it won't let me. We've removed the connection and tried logging on from scratch but i#m not getting any internet access. it's connecting but i can't get internet. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      A figment of your imagination.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                          A figment of your imagination.
                                          lol
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

^^
                                            lol photographers name is Pain

Comment

LOL only noticed the kid underneath everyone's legs in the middle..looks quality with your man's face as well!!
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  lol
                                                  Got a light?

Comment

lol as soon as I saw that guy I was like, this has to be face-replaced. Good of the internet to oblige!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                      Well the Aviva is a horrid experience. Will not be returning.
                                                      Two fairly headless teams in fairness
                                                      we cannot score trys ireland that is
                                                      were going to get eaten alive in new zealand next year
                                                      fans applauding a turnover ball in the oppisition half being kicked away makes me sick
                                                      run with it kicking to touch to maybe win the oppisitions ball is shyte
                                                      wat was wrong with stadium zuroph?
                                                      heard complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        Why so?
                                                        clusterfuck from start to finish. tiny corridors behind the south stand make it a rough experience finding your way to seats after a five storey stairs climb. Tiny path to seats made me already realise getting out of here was going to be messy.The Announcer guy they have from spin is the most tilit-inducing bastard of all time. He actually introduced the songs he was playing, and stripped the crowd of the opportunity to develop any atmosphere by forcing them into specific chants etc. They did this horrible gimmick where they show a blank jersey on the screen, and the louder the crowd roar the more of the leinster jersey will be revealed. except it was blatantly rigged, and the crowd just gave up as soon as it was full. They BLARED in music and ads, allowing no singing from the crowd, and then showed a 5 minute video of Leinster tries. He then introduced the munster team, and as they took to the pitch he stuck on Molly Malone (may have been an attempt to psych them out, but it was in very poor taste, its a rugby game, and respect for the travelling opposition is tradition, if they pulled that shit in thomond park i'd be complaining too.). Then when Leinster took to the pitch they fired off fireworks and blinded the audience with a thick smoke for the first 5-10 minutes of the game.

At half time, no let up, he talked his head off the whole way through, doing shout outs for 21st birthdays and the like. Again, blared in stuff like Dizzee Rascal Bonkers, and ruined the chance of any banter or singsong. crowd came back quiet and bored. Full time, and they TURNED THE LIGHTS OFF IN THE STADIUM to show off their fancy blue beams across the pitch, what a terrible safety hazard. They then brought the Leinster team out for a lap of honour. I'm sure that wasnt their idea. I saw people trip and fall on steps. took maybe 15-20 minutes to get outside the stadium, where the crowd control after going under the underpass nearly caused a riot. People around me were panicking and using inhalers and the like in the thick crush. we were merging with the main road from the right hand side, but the crowd control had decided people should walk on the left of the road, so everyone had to cross across the crowd coming the other way. Stewards aborted a crowd barrier system they had in place and moved it to the side of the road. took about 40 minutes to get out of the crush to be able to walk normally.

Whole thing just stank of a very classless and amateur run event.
                                                        Last edited by Zuroph; 03-10-10, 20:00.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                          fans applauding a turnover ball in the oppisition half being kicked away makes me sick
                                                          heard complaints
                                                          re the quality of teams...gotta agree. Doesnt bode well ahead of the Heino starting next week.

Havent heard any Aviva reviews so would be interested. Not strictly Aviva related but that Bulmers ad music must have been extremely annoying booming out every 5 mins when the game wasnt on.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

heard complaints
                                                              game was terribad too, I did think Munster had the upper hand, and got shafted by the ref, but thats nto what I'm moaning about, that, always happens.
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Is it the same plonker who does the internationals complete plank
                                                                and a very irritating voice

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Havent heard any Aviva reviews so would be interested. Not strictly Aviva related but that Bulmers ad music must have been extremely annoying booming out every 5 mins when the game wasnt on.
                                                                  This. All the speakers are way too high, no chance for the crowd to sing, unless the spin guy tells them what they're shouting or singing. There's a culture in Irish rugby, and this pseudo atmosphere isnt it. Even after the tries or point you cant hear the crowd for the stupid chelsea dagger or whatever being piped in. I have to say 95% of Leinster fans were great to chat to and many told me they were as frustrated by the "event", but this crap is breeding a new type of "fan", the ones who were personally abusing, and gloating. Terrible to see, total lack of class, and embarrassing.
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

game was terribad too, I did think Munster had the upper hand, and got shafted by the ref, but thats nto what I'm moaning about, that, always happens.
                                                                    They cant score tries in fairness Mafi wwf would be proud of his clothes line on Darcy
                                                                    5matches againest Leinster no trys not good enough
                                                                    ref was poor for both teams imo

Comment

... They BLARED in music and ads, allowing no singing from the crowd, and then showed a 5 minute video of Leinster tries. He then introduced the munster team, and as they took to the pitch he stuck on Molly Malone (may have been an attempt to psych them out, but it was in very poor taste, its a rugby game, and respect for the travelling opposition is tradition, if they pulled that shit in thomond park i'd be complaining too.). Then when Leinster took to the pitch they fired off fireworks and blinded the audience with a thick smoke for the first 5-10 minutes of the game....
                                                                      Originally posted by Foxtrol
                                                                      The pre-game in Thomond for the Leinster match involved Stag's on stilts, drummers, massive flags, a choir and half time involved Frankie Shehan mumbling incoherently. I also remember a helicopter dropping the match ball down for the NZ game. I'm not a fan of production stuff but to be fair both the clubs on show last night are guilty of dire levels of cheese.

Comment

This. All the speakers are way too high, no chance for the crowd to sing, unless the spin guy tells them what they're shouting or singing. There's a culture in Irish rugby, and this pseudo atmosphere isnt it. Even after the tries or point you cant hear the crowd for the stupid chelsea dagger or whatever being piped in. I have to say 95% of Leinster fans were great to chat to and many told me they were as frustrated by the "event", but this crap is breeding a new type of "fan", the ones who were personally abusing, and gloating. Terrible to see, total lack of class, and embarrassing.
                                                                        Dunno about a new breed of fan was playing an under 20match againest Shannon
                                                                        and our senior team were playing Shannon seniors and getting a right hiding
                                                                        a lot of classless fools in the shannon support that day giving plenty of abuse and gloating too
                                                                        this was so long ago the Bull was playing in the second row for Shannon
                                                                        who were at the time class and full of internationals but there fans were a right shower of cnuts that day 1996

Comment

completely agree about the announcers btw. They had one in Murrayfield last weekend for the Leinster game, same shit exactly.

Edinburgh fans with us were openly cringing. Piped music trying to create some atmosphere at a 55,000 seater stadium with a 3000 attendence.

Definitely not needed or wanted in Aviva or RDS imo

Comment

The European Court of Justice is to decide on a landmark case which could prove a game-changer for the sale of Premier League football TV rights.

Interesting article. Cliffnotes are some pub landlord has gone to the European Court of Justice to challenge the monopoly sky have of showing premiership games in pubs. If her complaint is upheld it might change the value of sports rights.

Comment

I think this might be my favourite golf moment this year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHfmjQVKx7k[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                none of that interfered with the atmosphere. the ball being lowered in was the opening of the stadium, and fine its over the top but they didnt forcefeed "lets see how loud you can cheer" rubbish, and "heres dizzee rascal bonkers". The stags on stilts are mascots, I didnt give out about leinsters mascot beating a drum teh whole way through the game because it didnt bother anyone, but the production is too interfering and ruined the atmosphere, not enhanced it.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not sure how the Chess Ladder is going but for Chess noobs, Greg "Curtains" Shahade, is now posting chess match videos on Leggo.

Comment

PAD cash game this week.

Great starting lineup
                                                                                    Eli Elezra
                                                                                    Patrik Antonius
                                                                                    Alan Meltzer
                                                                                    Gabe Kaplan
                                                                                    David Peat
                                                                                    Tom Dwan

Opr

Comment

none of that interfered with the atmosphere. the ball being lowered in was the opening of the stadium, and fine its over the top but they didnt forcefeed "lets see how loud you can cheer" rubbish, and "heres dizzee rascal bonkers". The stags on stilts are mascots, I didnt give out about leinsters mascot beating a drum teh whole way through the game because it didnt bother anyone, but the production is too interfering and ruined the atmosphere, not enhanced it.
                                                                                      I completely agree to be fair, just wanted to point out that it is definitely not only Leinster who have given in to this stupid idea that the crowd need to be led.

I hate the announcements and shit like that, would prefer if the tannoy was used only for emergencies, naming the team and speeches after the match if needs be!

I think that most people would agree that its completely unnecessary and a pain in the hole for everyone!

Comment

I completely agree to be fair, just wanted to point out that it is definitely not only Leinster who have given in to this stupid idea that the crowd need to be led.

I hate the announcements and shit like that, would prefer if the tannoy was used only for emergencies, naming the team and speeches after the match if needs be!

I think that most people would agree that its completely unnecessary and a pain in the hole for everyone!
                                                                                        The alive alive o thing for the munster entrance was ignorant too. If we end up going down this route, I want "here come the girls!" played in thomond for leinsters entrance.
                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just putting it out there, but Athenry is in Connacht.

Comment

LOL Bertie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN0DtRJYs_0[/ame]
                                                                                            Last edited by KevIRL; 03-10-10, 21:30.

Comment

So Bertie's a sports journalist now? Can't wait to see him on RTE arguing with Giles and Dunphy.
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just putting it out there, but Athenry is in Connacht.

I know, and don't sing it, I do sing when they sing Stand up and fight though.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol Barca

Great day of sport today imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                    So Bertie's a sports journalist now? Can't wait to see him on RTE arguing with Giles and Dunphy.
                                                                                                    he's been one for a while now. makes sense that the next step is our president to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                      Been there - done that.

The Premiership 2001

Comment

I am not sure what is worse having to watch your team go from bad to worse or the cringeworthy nature in which HF waits at his keyboard to post his latest LOLiverpool comments. Get a life man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                          I am not sure what is worse having to watch your team go from bad to worse or the cringeworthy nature in which HF waits at his keyboard to post his latest LOLiverpool comments. Get a life man!!
                                                                                                          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

God, sometimes I hate what football does to people.

Comments like

SCOUSE CUNTS
                                                                                                            MUNICH 58
                                                                                                            And

In your Liverpool slums,
                                                                                                            You shit on the carpet, you piss in the bath,
                                                                                                            You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh,
                                                                                                            In your Liverpool slums.
                                                                                                            Some people are fucking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                              Been there - done that.

The Premiership 2001
                                                                                                              Did he really? I didn't know that.

Just watching MotD2 there. Liverpool's lineup today was far too experimental and they paid the price. Hodgson needs to pick a team and a system and stick to it from now until Christmas.

Sidenotes:
                                                                                                              Poulson and Jovanovic both look like Houllier signings. Totally mediocre players.
                                                                                                              Mascherano is badly missed. Somebody needs to take over that role or the whole team needs to adjust their positioning to make up for his absence. Right now there's just gaping holes where he used to be, and teams are exploiting that.
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Cannot see that, long out of that Facebook shit

Comment

MOTD2 just said this was a double leg break for Ben Arfa.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGueCelJKDs[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Is anyone else checking back just to see if Lloyd has posted yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                      MOTD2 just said this was a double leg break for Ben Arfa.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                                                                      Wtf with showing leg breaks
                                                                                                                      i broke mine in Feb and the sight and sound of that i never want to see again i know you have to press play not a thing that sould be shown

Comment

SickPuppy give me a bell or go online. No credit yo.

Comment

i broke mine in Feb and the sight and sound of that i never want to see again i know you have to press play not a thing that sould be shown
                                                                                                                          It's been a few years since I had a couple of broken metatarsals. I found it a strangely
                                                                                                                          positive experience overall. Really makes you appreciate how nice it is to be able to walk.

Obviously the big bone breaks are a bit more troublesome.
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X