Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick note Torres off injured in the first 10 mins.

Comment

Lol Groinfail

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Sick note Torres off injured in the first 10 mins.
        LOL, made him my captain in the FF now Rooney is out, I should have known, most of my team got booked or dropped/taken off. Must pay more attention. now I gotta keep Torress or lose 4 points as I just bought Van Der Vart. I run bad at FF.

Comment

Hodgson's fault Torres is injured obv

Comment

Pen for Blackpool 1-0

Opr

Comment

Blackpool 1 up

epic

Comment

Balls..was very tempted by 4/1 for Adam to score

Oh well..
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                    Pen for Blackpool 1-0

Opr
                    Roy's fault!
                    What was he thinking signing a RB who cannot tackle

Bring back Rafa, he would never have signed ...etc etc

Thank Fuck Sligo Rovers are playing well this weather

Comment

Liverpool are not even funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        Thank Fuck Sligo Rovers are playing well this weather
                        Shhhhh..it's a secret!!
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                          Liverpool are not even funny anymore
                          Thats something they have in common with you then

Comment

Blackpool 1 up

epic
                            Do you have the power to ban Lloyd for 12 hours or something?

Comment

Thats something they have in common with you then
                              Go fuck yourself

Comment

Go fuck yourself
                                touché

Comment

Dear Jesus

Comment

2-0 to the pool

10/1 looking sweet now

Comment

2-0
                                      jesus
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

LOLerpool

Comment

2-0 to the pool

10/1 looking sweet now
                                          Did you take it?

If so, Well Played sir!
                                          and/or
                                          SPOILER
                                          christ yer some ManU drooler in fairness

Comment

Did you take it?

If so, Well Played sir!
                                            and/or
                                            SPOILER
                                            Maybe now all the Liverpool fans will wake up to life.

Comment

Did you take it?

If so, Well Played sir!
                                              and/or
                                              SPOILER
                                              I did of course. Only a tenner mind.

Comment

Maybe now all the Liverpool fans will wake up to life.
                                                U could do a lot worse than take your own advice!

Comment

Arsenal will be spanked today aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                    whats the name of that site where you leave comments about a restauraunt, me and the good mrs angry-ball went for some food last night.she woke about 2 this morning with severe stomach cramps a vomitting.

so going to ring the restauraunt today to complain, its normally a fairly good place and have been there quiet a few times with no complaints i also kinda know the manager. if satisfaction is not forthcoming i will be making my intentions perfectly clear to them as to the type of report i will be leaving on the website.

Menupages but they dont publish negative comments these days.

Comment

Boards match thread is gold from when the second goal is scored.

Pgae 5 for anyone on 40 per page. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...6050260&page=5

My favourite is "our club our beautiful club ruined absolutley ruined"

Comment

Took me about three and a half minutes to mute the Chelsea Arsenal match, god I dislike Andy Gray...
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Essien's crawl there has huge gif/photoshop potential imo

Comment

I still havent figured out what kind of player Poulsen is.
                                                            Bad is my current thinking
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                              Took me about three and a half minutes to mute the Chelsea Arsenal match, god I dislike Andy Gray...
                                                              Why did it take so long? I prefer the dulcid tones of these guys

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4ca6ee655612a
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Didier Drogba la la la la laaa

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  Didier Drogba la la la la laaa
                                                                  The goal was nearly as good as the celebration

Chamakh has such a lolbad first touch!
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

wp Blackpool.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                      The goal was nearly as good as the celebration

Chamakh has such a lolbad first touch!
                                                                      Chamakh is muck, he'd have 2 goals today if he was in any way decent.

Comment

Blackpool worth a shot at 10/1 today.
                                                                        Beat - only put a tenner on it.

Comment

jesus

Comment

Roy Hodgson

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                              wp Blackpool.
                                                                              wp Liverpool. They could have rolled over and submitted defeat but they came out there and won that second half 1-0. These are the sort of qualities needed in a relagation dog-fight.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Liverpool F.C

Comment

The Liverpool match thread, and Liverpool thread on Boards are gonna make for great reading tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                    wp Liverpool. They could have rolled over and submitted defeat but they came out there and won that second half 1-0. These are the sort of qualities needed in a relagation dog-fight.
                                                                                    lol.
                                                                                    If we can keep our key men fit and with a bit of luck - we can still be in with a chance come the last game of the season.

Comment

I've only been half watching the Chelsea Arsenal match, flicking between that and a la liga stream, but it doesn't look quite as one sided as it usually is.

Also my retired dad just sent me a text starting with omg. I don't know if I should laugh or cry about that...
                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

It was surreal to watch the last 10 minutes of the Liverpool game. When Blackpool won the ball back we stood off and allowed them to play it around with no pressure until they made a mistake. 2-1 down with 10 minutes left that is unacceptable.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans after City3Pool0 View Post
                                                                                          Worrying performance but much too early to panic.
                                                                                          Fixture list wasn't exactly kind to the new manager with the first 2 games against 2 of the 4 teams ahead of Liverpool in the betting.

Four of the next five games are home to WestBrom, away to Birmingham, home to Sunderland and home to Blackpool - we'll have a much better idea where Liverpool stand after that.
                                                                                          I was wrong. LuckyLloyd was right. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            I was wrong. LuckyLloyd was right. That is all.
                                                                                            People blame Hodgson and it really isn't his fault imo.

Comment

People blame Hodgson and it really isn't his fault imo.
                                                                                              Some people never admit they are wrong so they will keep banging this drum!

Opr

Comment

I don't understand his motivation for taking the job though.
                                                                                                The club is a shambles, and it appears he doesn't decide who comes and goes players wise.

I hope he at least understands that he is a yes man.

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                  How is it his fault?

Can you blame him for Torres being out of form? No!

Is he to blame for Mascherano and Benayoun leaving and having no Left Back? No!

Gerrard doesn't have someone beside him to get the best out of him, not Hodgsons fault!

He was left with a squad that lacks real quality, not his fault.

The club is a mess because of what has gone on before, not because of Hodgson.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                    I don't understand his motivation for taking the job though.
                                                                                                    *Man has a pair of balls!?

Most managers would have grabbed it
                                                                                                    Most on the dream list would have looked at
                                                                                                    The SQUAD, the board, the debt, the expectation and went "aah im flattered and all that"

Opr
                                                                                                    Not that anyone will care but im 99% sure I said on here the day that Roy got the job that he was the wrong man, I really like him but the wrong man

He is the wrong man because he is a mini-Rafa & no point replacing like with like

SO
                                                                                                    I find myself defending Roy against the "In Rafa we trust" brigade because they are just saying all the stuff the rest of us said under Rafa and they denied(in capital letters)
                                                                                                    + doing stuff like angle shooting about new signings without mentioning the worst of them so far as he was signed by Rafa

WHILE
                                                                                                    not arguing with anyone who was not a Rafa drooler (although a lot of them are saying give the man a chance before hanging him)

SO
                                                                                                    on mature reflection
                                                                                                    I have decided to avoid talking about Liverpool with anyone until at least the end of the Sligo Rovers season (& possibly for a while after that)

so anyhu poker and all that...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 03-10-10, 16:32. Reason: *meh

Comment

He also didn't spend a crazy amount on Glen Johnson. Blaming Roy entirely and acting like Rafa would have this squad challenging is foolish, as is having RH entirely blameless. The truth as always lies somewhere in the middle. Rafa was no saviour but was a very good but flawed managed, and RH isn't the root of all of Liverpools problems either.

Comment

Anelka
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

How is it his fault?

Can you blame him for Torres being out of form? No!

Is he to blame for Mascherano and Benayoun leaving and having no Left Back? No!

Gerrard doesn't have someone beside him to get the best out of him, not Hodgsons fault!

He was left with a squad that lacks real quality, not his fault.

The club is a mess because of what has gone on before, not because of Hodgson.
                                                                                                          All of those are valid points but losing to Blackpool at home still should not happen.

Originally posted by Opr
                                                                                                          It was surreal to watch the last 10 minutes of the Liverpool game. When Blackpool won the ball back we stood off and allowed them to play it around with no pressure until they made a mistake. 2-1 down with 10 minutes left that is unacceptable.
                                                                                                          This is clearly something the manager wants and has been evident every time I have watched Liverpool this season and its bollocks. Just as blaming everything on Hodgson is stupid not seeing his part in what has happened this season is equally retarded.

Opr

Comment

*Man has a pair of balls!?

..
                                                                                                            Balls over brains, deluded maybe or just content to be a yes man.
                                                                                                            It's not a good time to take over the club, if there ever is nowadays with Liverpool.
                                                                                                            If he isn't in full charge of who comes and goes - that makes it a really stupid decision.

Comment

Beat - only put a tenner on it.
                                                                                                              A gambler is never happy, either pissed off about placing a bet or pissed off about not putting more on

Comment

BOOM!!

G'wan Alex

Comment

Alex

Comment

FINALLY!!A really good game for me in FF!! Drogba (c), Alex and A. Cole

Edit to say please don't concede now!!
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Alex =

Some shot on him.

Comment

1k misclicks FTL
                                                                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Early season relegation six pointer at Anfield this afternoon
                                                                                                                          Ship.

Also A.Cole is a monster player in FF, huge earner. Fuck the lot of you with you Gareth Bale man love aswell. I should never have brought him in

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X