X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    Fecking Heck Lloyd! we aint in that other place anymore

I don't post anything of any great content either, I should get perma banned
    Precisely! In the other place I'd have to infact or something. Gill, I don't know if you saw what I deleted - but it was just irritating! Time out for 24 hours a friendly reminder not to take the complete piss. That's all.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

MODS ARE NAZIS IMO!!

Anyway, I'll probably untempban him later tonight. Jeez.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I don't post anything of any great content either, I should get perma banned
        Shhhhh I could be in trouble aswell

Comment

this link keeps on disconnecting for me...i have to press refresh every minute.
          is it just me?

any other links folks?
          thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Precisely! In the other place I'd have to infact or something. Gill, I don't know if you saw what I deleted - but it was just irritating! Time out for 24 hours a friendly reminder not to take the complete piss. That's all.
            I agree with Lloyd. It was 1 persons drivel of about 20 consecutive 1 word posts. If 2 or 3 people decided to do the same thing, it would be a nightmare

LOL at people thinking a 24 hour ban from posting is anything other than a stern warning

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              I agree with Lloyd. It was 1 persons drivel of about 20 consecutive 1 word posts. If 2 or 3 people decided to do the same thing, it would be a nightmare

LOL at people thinking a 24 hour ban from posting is anything other than a stern warning
              You are just licking arse to become a mod, c'mon lets battle I am bored. Flushdraw is a silly name and Lloyd's a terrible admin. lol liverpool and arsenal.

Comment

Special €100 Million Euromillions draw coming up on my birthday.

Sign?

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

If I win, I'll be putting on a special $500 tournament for IPB's and a $5,000,000 bounty on Finkel.
                  The latter element doesn't relate to the pokerz.

luvUrlyHF

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    You are just licking arse to become a mod, c'mon lets battle I am bored. Flushdraw is a silly name and Lloyd's a terrible admin. lol liverpool and arsenal.
                    There are some things i don't take lightly and there's such a thing as crossing the line. Putting LOL Liverpool and Arsenal in the same sentence oversteps than boundary.

People with triple barrelled names are LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                      If I win, I'll put putting on a special $500 tournament for IPB's with a $5,000,000 bounty on Finkel.
                      The latter element doesn't relate to the pokers.

luvUrlyHF
                      If I survive a specified amount of time do I get the bounty.

I be willing to take this gamble for 5 mil

Comment

There are some things i don't take lightly and there's such a thing as crossing the line. Putting LOL Liverpool and Arsenal in the same sentence oversteps than boundary.

People with triple barrelled names are LOL
                        I agree about triple barreled names, double barreled is where it is at

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                          this link keeps on disconnecting for me...i have to press refresh every minute.
                          is it just me?

any other links folks?
                          thanks.
                          Best link for the game by a long shot.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153

I enjoyed that half of football immensely and credit to the referee who has contributed greatly to this being a good game to watch even with very little goal mouth action. The body check from the Man City new boy on Drogba was nice

Edit - I agree completely with Lloyd fwiw. That shit was completely idiotic and really annoying.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                            If I survive a specified amount of time do I get the bounty.

I be willing to take this gamble for 5 mil
                            Sure, you deserve a sporting chance.

SPOILER
                            lol

Comment

I don't post anything of any great content either, I should get bitch slapped
                              FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                Best link for the game by a long shot.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153

I enjoyed that half of football immensely and credit to the referee who has contributed greatly to this being a good game to watch even with very little goal mouth action. The body check from the Man City new boy on Drogba was nice

Edit - I agree completely with Lloyd fwiw. That shit was completely idiotic and really annoying.

Opr
                                do i need an app for this?
                                no idea what sop is .

Comment

no idea what sop is .
                                  Sopcast,

Comment

no idea what sop is .
                                    Yeah you need to download an app called Sopcast. It is well worth doing as the sopcast streams in general much better quality and more reliable.

Links at the bottom of this page to download it.

Once its downloaded and installed when you enter the link I posted above in the address bar of a browser it will open the game automatically in Sopcast. Anytime your looking for a sopcast link for a game then just go to www.myp2p.eu

Opr

Comment

got in a fight in the chipper in santa ponsa last night between some irish and some slovaks. I was on the slovak side. this place is weird.
                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        got in a fight in the chipper in santa ponsa last night between some irish and some slovaks. I was on the slovak side. this place is weird.
                                        Magaluf down the road is far more fun, and drink is about 40% cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          Magaluf down the road is far more fun, and drink is about 40% cheaper.
                                          so i hear, but after last night abuse of vodka im off it for at least a night. Is that pirate show worth a look? is it expensive? cant find a price anywhere..
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              i didnt see much at all. Down in dublin and on mobile right now as tony has been hogging laptop

Comment

reading this on my phone and was about to say what an arse licker! Then scrolled to left and saw it was you lol. Still think you are one though

Comment

The ban should be increased to cover all Sunday too. Shouldnt have to endure that crap over the weekend.

Also people allowed to change their usernames willy nilly is tilting me.
                                                  Last edited by rounders123; 25-09-10, 13:27.

Comment

I got a new laptop the other day. Its a Toshiba Satellite.

It has Microsoft office 2010 already on it, but I dont seem to have a product key to activate it. Should I of been given one or do I need to purchase one?

If I need to purchase one, is there anyway I can download one for free or install 2007 office or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                      so i hear, but after last night abuse of vodka im off it for at least a night. Is that pirate show worth a look? is it expensive? cant find a price anywhere..
                                                      €46.
                                                      Our family show from Pirates for all ages, enjoy action, adventure and world famous stunts! Find out more at piratesadventure.com!

Don't know if its any good or not.

Magaluf just struck me as a better place than SP - nicer cheaper bars that some effort had been put into the design and theme of.
                                                      People actually making an effort to dress up a little to go out, rather than just shoving on their county gaa colours etc.
                                                      People laughing, joking, flirting - not strolling around looking miserable and aggressive.

Its not a posh riviera resort by any means, and I'm sure it sees it's share of punch-ups, but it's streets ahead of SP.

Comment

This.
                                                        I was kinda expecting 'Ze players have zer orders, und vee vill triumph' with a fist thumped on desk.
                                                        Very disappointing from McClaren.
                                                        Ya, I must admit to posting that without looking at it. I saw someone else comment Ibn it to that effect,v so took it at face value. It was obviously a mistake though. Won't happen again, sorry.

Comment

Heard this on the Radio this morning. Made me lol

Why did the Monkey get lost?

SPOILER
                                                          Cause jungle is Massive

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

It has Microsoft office 2010 already on it, but I dont seem to have a product key to activate it. Should I of been given one or do I need to purchase one?

If I need to purchase one, is there anyway I can download one for free or install 2007 office or something?
                                                            It's only a trial. You can get a product key to fully activate it in most computer stores these days without the disc.

Comment

Zuroph,
                                                              If you are looking for something to do during the day then Palma city is very nice to wander around. It's got an interesting Olde Towne within the larger city, and the Cathedral is good for an hour as well.
                                                              Costs about €3 to get to from SP on the bus if you aren't driving.

And theres a really cool tram/train journey you can take from Palma Train station, called The Soller Train, which goes through the mountains, valleys, viaducts to a little seaside resort called Soller. Buts it more about the journey than the destination.

Comment

Can someone explain to me please about Cousins and how to get a film (e.g. Wall Street 2 or The Town).

Thanks

No Sig To See Here

Comment

How did this go for you in the end?
                                                                  missed this when reading over the bbv.

It went grand, went in produced it. He asked a couple of questions. When and where it happened. He photocopied it and sent me on my way.

I could get a phone call or letter in the future but hopefully not.

Comment

I actually never jumped back on the cousins bandwagon after the move. Could someone hook me up, please and thanks.
                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

And theres a really cool tram/train journey you can take from Palma Train station, called The Soller Train, which goes through the mountains, valleys, viaducts to a little seaside resort called Soller. Buts it more about the journey than the destination

went on this when i was about 10 years old and hated it.Granted all i wanted to do was play around the pool Parents loved it though.

Comment

He's back!

Come on Liverpool. Make my day. One decent performance and 3pts please.

Oh and I hope there's no beach balls in the stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                          Oh and I hope there's no beach balls in the stadium...
                                                                          Think ye are even now
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

From bbc

Liverpool goal: I don't believe that's been given to be honest. Sunderland are awarded a free-kick midway in their own half, and Michael Turner turns and taps the ball back to his goalkeeper Simon Mignolet to take it. Dirk Kuyt pounces, collects the loose ball and runs through on goal before beating a stunned Mignolet. Referee Stuart Atwell is going to get a lot of stick for that.

Comment

Super Kuyt! Told ya

Comment

Fuckin idiot Attwell
                                                                                FYP
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                  From bbc

Liverpool goal: I don't believe that's been given to be honest. Sunderland are awarded a free-kick midway in their own half, and Michael Turner turns and taps the ball back to his goalkeeper Simon Mignolet to take it. Dirk Kuyt pounces, collects the loose ball and runs through on goal before beating a stunned Mignolet. Referee Stuart Atwell is going to get a lot of stick for that.
                                                                                  lol, it didn't even happen like that. Pretty shoddy reporting. It was Torres who pounced and squared it to Kuyt.

Bizarre goal alright.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                    lol, it didn't even happen like that. Pretty shoddy reporting. It was Torres who pounced and squared it to Kuyt.
                                                                                    LOL didn't even read it properly..if you're going to give someone stick for not doing their job properly...

Also it was backheeled about 5 yards from the centre circle when the keeper was on the edge of the box..bit of common sense needed tbf
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                      LOL didn't even read it properly..if you're going to give someone stick for not doing their job properly...
                                                                                      What?

Comment

What?
                                                                                        [Do your own job properly]

It was meant to be implied
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Justice or Liverpool tbh. Oh Football you weird and wonderful sport.

Comment

Pretty unsporting by Liverpool by the sounds of things.

Comment

Might switch all my cash to 100 Billion Z$ notes, ebay.
                                                                                              How cool would it be to have a trillion dollar bill

Movie on Film 4 tonight at 23:10: Isolation
                                                                                              Its utterly terrible dont do it had the misfortune of seeing it in the cinema

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

More than likely a trial but you could chance your arm by going back into the store and asking. You could try open office if you dont wanna pay for Microsoft office.

You happy with it thou so far?

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                              Can someone explain to me please about Cousins and how to get a film (e.g. Wall Street 2 or The Town).

Thanks

.
                                                                                              Couple of different ways but with the likes of Wall Street 2 or The Town they are noramlly crap quality rips when first released.

Just go to the cinema with all your stock market money

Do you still have the PM I sent you in the old place about how to do it?
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                [Do your own job properly]

It was meant to be implied
                                                                                                Jesus man, stop babbling shite.

Comment

This request to transfer funds to your account has been declined because the minimum player-to-player transfer requirements have not been met.

As the receiver, you must provide complete account information, including a full first and last name, and mailing address.

The sender of the transfer must meet the following requirements:

* Their request must be a minimum of $1.
                                                                                                  * They need sufficient successful deposit history with their payment processor.
                                                                                                  * Their account registration must be complete, including a full first and last name, and mailing address

tryin to transfer some funds and this mail wass ent to my brothers account. we have done 1 transfer before and there was no problem.

would anyone no a reason as to why this stime its been declined?
                                                                                                  http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Pretty unsporting by Liverpool by the sounds of things.
                                                                                                    Refs fault imo..Sunderland would have done the same given the chance.

Back to even now so hopefully an interesting hour of football ahead
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

FFS my stream froze as the penalty was awarded. Didn't see it at all.

Now Konchesky's come off injured. Just put him in FF this week. Typical

Comment

Nice one Sunderland, now hold and ship the 10/1 on the draw.

Comment

Jesus man, stop babbling shite.

Harsh
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

FFS my stream froze as the penalty was awarded. Didn't see it at all.

Now Konchesky's come off injured. Just put him in FF this week. Typical
                                                                                                            Yep I have him too and Cech, Malouda & A Cole. I don't mind though losing out on points cos its been a great reslt for United

I put Chamahk in as captain and no goals yet, so I could yet rue the changing of it from Berba

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                              Yep I have him too and Cech, Malouda & A Cole. I don't mind though losing out on points cos its been a great reslt for United

I put Chamahk in as captain and no goals yet, so I could yet rue the changing of it from Berba
                                                                                                              Chamakh is my captain too. Also have Malouda, A Cole and Drogba. Not looking good so far.

Comment

playing the end of month bantee?

Comment

playing the end of month bantee?
                                                                                                                  Ya Shano, its a 6pm start? You playing too?

Comment

Chamakh is my captain too. Also have Malouda, A Cole and Drogba. Not looking good so far.
                                                                                                                    I had a feeling Chelsea's run would end today but I have no City players in the team and I ain't goin to drop any of the Chelsea lads just in case

They are all points machines at Stamford Bridge though. I need a good day from Nani and Berba tomorrow to save my week!

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                      Ya Shano, its a 6pm start? You playing too?
                                                                                                                      Yup, see ya there.

Comment

How long before Liverpool and relegation go together like Penn and Teller

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          arsenal ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X