Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long you going out HH? Can't be more than 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Unfortunately, I'm the boyfriend. Ah think it'll be grand but a little bit nervous because of that...
      pics would help us advise you...
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD_s1uPheEY

Christy has really let himself go since he left Aslan
        Boooo at stealing comments off Youtube

Comment

btw would it be normal for a girl of 21 to be oversexed? i.e. constantly talking about wanting to be fucked every twenty minutes in text messages.
          Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          I've watched a lot of snooker over the years, but the game between Edbon and Liu on at the moment is the worst match i've ever seen, and it's not even close.

2-2 and 50-50 in the 5th means i have to keep watching to see who wins. FML
          Tony your watching snooker, when HH has the above problem seriously sir you need to get your priorties right!!

HH solution take phone away from her!

Comment

LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_y_KwGFSzs&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
              Boooo at stealing comments off Youtube
              Sue me for copyright

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                A picture of my pretty new addition to the family.
                SPOILER
                Nice bike. My uncle had one of those. Weighed the same as half a bag of pic'n'mix. Think it cost him $5k from the states a few years ago. Got robbed 6 months ago

Did you get it on the cheap?

Comment

Oh online poker how I have missed you! First proper session in about 3 months and I loved every minute of it.

Also, Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant as comedy writing pair are just genius, and Karl Pilkington is a legend. The early recordings of the three of them on xfm when Ricky and Steve discover Karl are just class, and nearly everything they've done together since has been comedy gold.
                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                    Tony your watching snooker, when HH has the above problem seriously sir you need to get your priorties right!!

HH solution take phone away from her!
                    sorry HH i think i read the problem wrong! i taught the problem was annoying text messages turns out the problem is 2 fold 1 you have a virgina and 2 there's sand in it!

Comment

damn this!
                      Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                        sorry HH i think i read the problem wrong! i taught the problem was annoying text messages turns out the problem is 2 fold 1 you have a virgina and 2 there's sand in it!
                        Isnt that a state in the US ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm the boyfriend. Ah think it'll be grand but a little bit nervous because of that...
                          She's in Dublin, right? I'm sure there will be no shortage of volunteers here to 'look after her'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                            Nice bike. My uncle had one of those. Weighed the same as half a bag of pic'n'mix. Think it cost him $5k from the states a few years ago. Got robbed 6 months ago

Did you get it on the cheap?
                            It was a €1,250 bike and haggled the guy down to a €1,000 not bad for a new bike that's super fast and is very light for a non carbon bike. I already came off it coming down the Shay Elliot this evening, thanfully no damage to the bike or me

Comment

btw would it be normal for a girl of 21 to be oversexed? i.e. constantly talking about wanting to be fucked every twenty minutes in text messages.
                              This chap is a bit fustrated, i'd say he would have no problem looking after her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_y_KwGFSzs&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

Should that not be "undersexed" ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Question - am rectifying the fact that I can't swim with swimming lessons in Mespil swimming pool. Can practice there for the couple of months I'll be doing the lessons. Not having ever had experience of pools, does one generally have to make bookings in advance for swims? I'm assuming so but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Question - am rectifying the fact that I can't swim with swimming lessons in Mespil swimming pool. Can practice there for the couple of months I'll be doing the lessons. Not having ever had experience of pools, does one generally have to make bookings in advance for swims? I'm assuming so but I'm not sure.

I remember swimming lessons when I was younger was basically some fat old bollox telling me to "Just swim to the other side of the pool"
                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 23-09-10, 23:39.

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD_s1uPheEY

Christy has really let himself go since he left Aslan
                                      All joking aside, I seen that guy every saturday on grafton street during my laving cert 2004
                                      He has taken a pretty bad turn by the look of things.
                                      Back then he was quick more fluent, coherent, lyrical and had music in the background.
                                      Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                        All joking aside, I seen that guy every saturday on grafton street during my laving cert 2004
                                        He has taken a pretty bad turn by the look of things.
                                        Back then he was quick more fluent, coherent, lyrical and had music in the background.
                                        Shame
                                        This was pretty funny as I was reading it thinking the quoted Youtube clip was the old guy kicking people up the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          I remember swimming lessons when I was younger was basically some fat old bollox telling me to "Just swim to the other side of the pool"
                                          You got off lite by the sounds of it !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMkZ_iX7Vg[/ame]
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Oh, with the talk about "This is England 86" i decided to watch the Film tonight before the TV series.

I am in 2 minds now,
                                            SPOILER
                                            the film upset me a bit, it is rare for a film to literally have 2 sides, the start was fantastic, nostalgic in lots of parts, hated the way it played out, hated the idea, hated the way people prey on a vunerable child, hated the lack of care from his mother, hated the way a young boys innocence can be stolen and betrayed. What the film done it done very well, too well maybe.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Crazy Koreans!

Human LCD...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jgkm2pdWgY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                Oh, with the talk about "This is England 86" i decided to watch the Film tonight before the TV series.

I am in 2 minds now,
                                                SPOILER
                                                the film upset me a bit, it is rare for a film to literally have 2 sides, the start was fantastic, nostalgic in lots of parts, hated the way it played out, hated the idea, hated the way people prey on a vunerable child, hated the lack of care from his mother, hated the way a young boys innocence can be stolen and betrayed. What the film done it done very well, too well maybe.
                                                Have to say I'm enjoying the series after 3 episodes. Thought the 1st one dragged a bit TBH but really into it after the 3rd one.
                                                Meadows as a director really gets into the main characters and portrays their emotions and turmoil really well.

Comment

I assume you just turn up and swim like any other swimming pool.

Maybe ring and make sure there is no lessons on at the time you wish to practice. I figure most pools have set open swim hours and then hours dedicated for lessons only.

On a side note, I didn't swim till I was in 6th class after outgrowing a chlorine allergy. My whole primary school used to go on weekly swim lessons and I hated being the outcast.

In my first lesson I was sent to the baby pool and I was standing there in the company of junior and senior infants, water up to my ankles being told to 'swim' to the other side. I was able to crawl through the bloody thing ffs. I was quite tall for my age, but even the average 6th class student would have been a lol in that pool.

Despite feeling like a tool and having all my mates in the 'deep' end laughing at me, I was more upset when one of the little runts ended up taking a shit beside me in the pool. There was a full scale evacuation and these military style pipes were called for to vacuum the donation out of the pool.

After all calmed down the swimming instructor then said we could proceed to get back in the pool. Yeah right buddy! GG swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                    Have to say I'm enjoying the series after 3 episodes. Thought the 1st one dragged a bit TBH but really into it after the 3rd one.
                                                    Meadows as a director really gets into the main characters and portrays their emotions and turmoil really well.
                                                    Cheers for that, what you make of the movie ?
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                      Saw this or similar clip once before, never looked any further into it.
                                                      Very watchable and upbeat guy, have to say I'm pretty disappointed (personally) that is website is just full of religious stuff.
                                                      Still, getting something off the cousins as we type.
                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 24-09-10, 01:19.

Comment

koreans are off the case, epic drugs and military style training involved abv

@ Roadsweeper swimming adventures
                                                        lucky I am left alone in the office today as i'm inappropriatly laughing at the thoughts of a lanky kid who can't swim trying to avoid a floater in a baby pool

Comment

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.

Comment

Yesterday's Fiver is spot on:

Hodgson is above all a coach, not a supervisor or a politician like some of his predecessors, and he, like the Beautiful South, needs a little time to check what's wrong and find the truth. Calling for his head already would be mindless. Which is not to say that Liverpool fans should grin and bear it.
                                                            Also this:

"Matt Jarvis for England? Yes, I heard those chants. It's when they sing 'Mick McCarthy is a big-nose w@nker' that I don't hear the crowd" - the Wolves boss offers his reasoning for selective hearing.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

cool though.

Right on me bloody doorstep. I hope they don't wake up giant rats.

I'm gonna need a bigger slipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                http://www.independent.ie/national-n...l-2351285.html

cool though.

Right on me bloody doorstep. I hope they don't wake up giant rats.

I'm gonna need a bigger slipper.
                                                                I'd be a bit doubtful about that happening Willie, chap behind it keeps coming up with madcap schemes for that land up there. I think he initially wanted to build hundreds of the houses powered by geo thermal energy there and that was kicked to touch. Then he tried to get all the agri land rezoned to resi and that was defeated recently by a single vote in the new Development Plan for South Dublin. This would be his latest idea it seems

Comment

When's the draw for the next round of that Cup competition Arsenal are trying to win this year?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

When's the draw for the next round of that Cup competition Arsenal are trying to win this year?
                                                                      Trying to beat Spurs and trying to win the cup are two different things.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just overcame an 8 to 1 chip deficit HU to ship my first MTT in god knows how long after a shitload of second, third and bubble finishes. Turns out I'm a poker genius after all

Comment

They said after the game on Wednesday that it was at noon tomorrow. I could be wrong though as I had a bottle of
                                                                          Nero D'avola in me at the time (not the bottle you pervs the wine).

Comment

Well for those of you who are single , get yerself over to the Aviva stadium tonight and pick yerselves up a wandering stray on heat wimmin in her 20/30s.
                                                                            Remember predators, try to separate them from the herd and swoop. The feeding will be good in those waters until about 11 then move up to Searsons till 1,
                                                                            then Leeson street. All I ask in return is you report back with trip report tomorrow.

btw Where is Kev these days ?

Comment

taking a time out i would imagine

edit:
                                                                              he can't be to far away as someone has changed the thread title
                                                                              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 24-09-10, 09:39.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

No big teams left in the Carlin cup anyway, league 2 teams are solid.

Comment

AFL Grand Final is on in Mebourne tomorrow, St Kilda -v- Collingwood, massive weekend here. They had a parade of the two teams going through the city today with somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 people attending, crazy stuff. Funny seeing middle aged women screaming for whatever team, guys in business suits with jerseys put on over and stuff.

I'm living in (and supporting) St Kilda, theres such a cool atmosphere around here, all the lampost are covered red, white and black, all the shops decorated, everyone wearing jerseys/scarves etc, real party feel. Game kicks off at half 2 tomorrow, it's going to be a whopper session! Party time!

Comment

I'd say the real Daniel Loves Mr Buble. Anyway the rant more than the song is funny in this ift grub clip. I'd like to join sit in the peanut gallery and sing this but I'd probably be scratched to death.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tRlkzreUI[/ame]

Comment

jesus i'm still drunk. woke up on a strange couch and getting home was surreal. don't even remember drinking that much although i do remember talking the owner of the place i was in after hours into selling me his finest whiskey. so goot.

Comment

So much new tv to watch!
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          So much new tv to watch!
                                                                                          You watched 1st Ep of Boardwalk Empire yet? Very good intro

Comment

It was probably when you were away but a couple of weeks ago a friend of Kevs had a brain aneurysm, fell down stairs and died from the injuries.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nothing like a frape. Im gonna play along with it for a while though
                                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  It was probably when you were away but a couple of weeks ago a friend of Kevs had a brain aneurysm, fell down stairs and died from the injuries.
                                                                                                  Jesus the fragility of life. Very sad.

thanks Tony.

Comment

Swimming is the nuts, nothing like it for chilling out and getting a great workout with zero aches and pains the next day.

Once you get into your stride in a few weeks, check out this site

http://www.swimsmooth.com/

Gives you an idea of what to aim for, focus on getting one part of the technique right at a time. With the help of that site and some other swimmers advice whilst watching me, i have went from struggling to complete 4 lengths at start of year, to now thinking nothing of doing 50 lengths after work in evenings
                                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Just as an FYI - if you haven't yet sobered up then its fully acceptable to continue drinking.
                                                                                                      i was thinking it was a waste not to continue but i'm not sure i have aanyone to do it with atm
                                                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 24-09-10, 10:49.

Comment

Well for those of you who are single , get yerself over to the Aviva stadium tonight and pick yerselves up a wandering stray on heat wimmin in her 20/30s.
                                                                                                        Remember predators, try to separate them from the herd and swoop. The feeding will be good in those waters until about 11 then move up to Searsons till 1,
                                                                                                        then Leeson street. All I ask in return is you report back with trip report tomorrow.

This

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srgdg5tgPJk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                          You watched 1st Ep of Boardwalk Empire yet? Very good intro
                                                                                                          I had only gotten around to it last night, was just too tired or kinda in a bad mood so wanted to wait to watch it didn't want it getting spoiled on me.

But it does look like its gonna be class, brilliant first episode

Comment

just tap the fucking stabilisation fund you goddamm peasant illiterate drunken fuckwits!

and then jump in the fucking Liffey

things are not going well
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hey Raoul just post a picture of a hot chick see how that feels for once

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                Hey Raoul just post a picture of a hot chick see how that feels for once
                                                                                                                not my style TD but here's one just for you

Comment

...

Comment

Definitely going to buy this 2007 classic linked from that article.
                                                                                                                    Marc Coleman is one of the greatest knob jockeys of all time (in a country which is not in short supply of them)

how in the name of Allah he still finds work is beyond me

Comment

someone has been at Marc Coleman's wiki profile

Of a Thursday they went all went to the George and were known as the "Thursday Club"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        someone has been at Marc Coleman's wiki profile

THE PLOT THICKENS

turns out to have been Marc himself

what an utter cunt!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X