This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    It's been down for 'maintenance' for around a week now. Still no word on when it will be back up.
    Any idea of it will go tits up?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

yet again screwed by the software in the IWF league

berating tilt in 3.....2......1.........

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
        Neteller went down for scheduled maintenance yesterday and hasn't come back as yet despite several promises from that that it would be back today

I still have a lot of my roll on it from the time i used to play poker
        It was down last week as well sometime. I assumed it hadn't come up since.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
          Anyone for flips on PPP, put a few quid on for the IWF thing, now wanna blow it

Table Pleskern 2c4c
          I'll take that thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            I'll take that thanks
            The river 7 on the first hand fucked it

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4[/ame]

Never say no to panda.

Comment

This is England 86 is pretty bloody good. Well worth a watch IMO. Looking forward to the Finale next week.

Better than watching the bloody Carling Cup anyway!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_rO5Ib0A1U[/ame]

Comment

Comment

1/11 in the 400 added on PPP. I've 103k, 288k in play.

I really shouldn't blow this one
                      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

I hope you're all listening to Nova at the moment.

Rory Gallagher night on, FM 100.3.

I'm streaming it in Scotland, and have been since I got here. Excellent station

Comment

Comment

I think I am going to hunt down the director of Cyrus for my money back.

Comment

Finally won one of those win a football shirt jobs on PP

Still tilted by the two big hands I lost in the Omaha league thing mind

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                I think I am going to hunt down the director of Cyrus for my money back.
                                It seems that there are two of them, they are brothers.

Here are pictures of them laughing smugly and knowingly at you CHD:

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

WD. Took down the 400 added for a handy $263. Especially since I bought in with my PP points.

Basically crushed them with a big stack
                                  You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                    It seems that there are two of them, they are brothers.

Here are pictures of them laughing smugly and knowingly at you CHD:

Second one looks like that Baddiel muppet, probably easier to find him so that will do.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      I watched Running Wilde, 2 of the guys from arrested, wasnt the worst.

modern family and cougar town back tonight also !

may give raising hope a shot, looks ok !

the new romantic comedy from Arrested Developments Jim Vallely, Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett. Starring Arnett (30 Rock) and Keri Russell (Waitress, Felicity...

Edit: just looked up californication and not back till Jan next year, FFS !
                                      Saw Running Wilde just there....Arnett and Cross from AD along with the same writer, and Peter Serafinowicz too make it a must watch. Solid enough first episode, I'd expect it to pick up as it goes along if it's anything like AD which took getting into but was one of the best TV comedys ever made when you did get into it
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Baddiel will play him in the story of his life and the brother will direct.
                                        You can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                          Baddiel will play him in the story of his life and the brother will direct.
                                          You can't win.
                                          I can illegally download it and give it to people for free. That'll learn them.

Comment

That's so mild. They've won.

Comment

Lol at the NZ rugby propaganda

Comment

Lottie's right,that's too mild.Write them a strongly worded letter.They'll take that serious,especially when you threaten to shoot the president or something.
                                                Last edited by Icarus152; 23-09-10, 00:21. Reason: "right" is not right.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  Saw Running Wilde just there....Arnett and Cross from AD along with the same writer, and Peter Serafinowicz too make it a must watch. Solid enough first episode, I'd expect it to pick up as it goes along if it's anything like AD which took getting into but was one of the best TV comedys ever made when you did get into it
                                                  QFT.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYwEHLRmILY[/ame]
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Machete clears up the Biel Vs Alba argument without any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                      Machete clears up the Biel Vs Alba argument without any doubt.
                                                      Best shes ever looked imo.
                                                      She has regained her number one in the world crown.

Plus the film is awesome.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Anyone that has an unlocked smartphone, some advice for you. If you are on vodafone, you can use your data as part of your plan when roaming. If not on vodafone (including me) you can get a vodafone PAYG sim, get some credit, and get 50mb of data for 99c a day using the vodafone live apn. This worked for me recently in Spain. I bought a sim for a tenner, got another tenner worth of credit, and was able to use roaming data for 4 days and still have credit left over. Useful if you want to use google maps or general browsing assuming you don't go over your 50mb per day. Considering I use around 600mb per month in normal usage, unless you are connected to GPS for too long, 50mb in a day is plenty. Not sure if it works in all countries, I suspect not, but the worst that can happen if you have a PAYG sim is that you use your credit up, no huge bill.

It should also work to use the phone as a hotspot for a laptop in the same way in a 3g area.

Comment

Crazy.

And one for the lols.

Comment

Morning. My fucking worthless teammate left me with a horrible mess to clean up after his night shift. Not a happy man right now.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

He's also a ringer for someone else....

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Anyone that has an unlocked smartphone, some advice for you. If you are on vodafone, you can use your data as part of your plan when roaming. If not on vodafone (including me) you can get a vodafone PAYG sim, get some credit, and get 50mb of data for 99c a day using the vodafone live apn. This worked for me recently in Spain. I bought a sim for a tenner, got another tenner worth of credit, and was able to use roaming data for 4 days and still have credit left over. Useful if you want to use google maps or general browsing assuming you don't go over your 50mb per day. Considering I use around 600mb per month in normal usage, unless you are connected to GPS for too long, 50mb in a day is plenty. Not sure if it works in all countries, I suspect not, but the worst that can happen if you have a PAYG sim is that you use your credit up, no huge bill.

It should also work to use the phone as a hotspot for a laptop in the same way in a 3g area.
                                                                Is there anything other I have to do apart from buy a vodafone sim and sticking it in with credit? It would be handy for browsing when going to footy matches.
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Got to the next phase of the air traffic control lotto, which consists mostly of tests I did years ago when applying to BA and passed. They're actually tests which multi-tabling poker help hugely with, lots of divided attention tests, so might have some hope of making it to the shorter odds stages!

Any luck for you Lurker23?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    Cheers vato, when will you be around next?
                                                                    in the SE?

no idea, was thinking of playing tomorrow night but Fitz Scalps > SE Scalps
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      in the SE?

no idea, was thinking of playing tomorrow night but Fitz Scalps > SE Scalps
                                                                      Just noticed this. Stay in tomorrow and give this game a go on Saturday RD, a 2 day event with a good structure for a cheapish buyin

Comment

Just noticed this. Stay in tomorrow and give this game a go on Saturday RD, a 2 day event with a good structure for a cheapish buyin

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...488#post156488
                                                                        that is a good structure, shame about the start time

Saturday afternoons are booked for being jumped on, kicked, pummeled, pretending to be a horse\donkey\lion etc etc - the joys of parenting

Comment

I shall also play this!

Comment

Cheers to Arthur

Comment

I'm on Guinness strike this week in protest at this Arthur's Day bullshit

Comment

Gaybo

Comment

Comment

Do not want. On 2 counts.

Comment

As I posted on boards..there are countless heavily marketed, corporate sponsored festivals on year round. By all accounts it was a good day out last year in comparison to Paddy's Day where Dublin ends up just like downtown Beirut. Not worth getting knickers in a knot over imo

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        As I posted on boards..there are countless heavily marketed, corporate sponsored festivals on year round. By all accounts it was a good day out last year in comparison to Paddy's Day where Dublin ends up just like downtown Beirut. Not worth getting knickers in a knot over imo
                                                                                        Like this one! http://www.galwayoysterfest.com/

Comment

Can I interest you in a bit of Sligo Rovers

I hope the "in Rafa we trust" droolers don't go using this as some sort of "told you so" rubbish

As Jan Molby just said on Radio, this is as much part of the Rafa hangover as anything to do with the new guy
                                                                                          Molby is talking through his hole. A very similar type of line up won away at Leeds at this stage of the Carling Cup a year ago. I've watched the games in detail this year, and we are playing a whole lot WORSE under Hodgson. Not creating as many chances, shakier at the back, not pressing or hustling the opposition at all. He has already made some bizarre tactical and personnel decisions - both before and during games. He looks out of his depth, but then it shouldn't be surprising when you take a look at his managerial record. A bounce around mercenary with an average length of tenure of less than two years, he hasn't had a job like this one for over a decade.

This club is fucked.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'm on Guinness strike this week in protest at this Martha's Day bullshit
                                                                                            FYP

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                              Molby is talking through his hole. A very similar type of line up won away at Leeds at this stage of the Carling Cup a year ago. I've watched the games in detail this year, and we are playing a whole lot WORSE under Hodgson. Not creating as many chances, shakier at the back, not pressing or hustling the opposition at all. He has already made some bizarre tactical and personnel decisions - both before and during games. He looks out of his depth, but then it shouldn't be surprising when you take a look at his managerial record. A bounce around mercenary with an average length of tenure of less than two years, he hasn't had a job like this one for over a decade.

This club is fucked.
                                                                                              Put yourself in the hotseat Lloyd. If you have a fully fit squad to choose from, who's your first 11 and what tactical approach to you take? Would you play the same team/style home to Arsenal as away to Blackburn? If you could bring 3/4 realistic targets into the club what positions need to be improved? Why can't you ever seen Hodgson take your approach? Interested to see how far off ideal you think Liverpool really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                Lol at the NZ rugby propaganda

I might try to play that as well, I wonder do they still do the whole clapping thing as everyone gets knocked out?
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  I might try to play that as well, I wonder do they still do the whole clapping thing as everyone gets knocked out?
                                                                                                  for real?

Comment

going for a Cobblers shirt yeah?
                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

meh, should have taken HH's money yesterday

bond yields exploding again today, esp. at the short end which is very significant

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Got to the next phase of the air traffic control lotto, which consists mostly of tests I did years ago when applying to BA and passed. They're actually tests which multi-tabling poker help hugely with, lots of divided attention tests, so might have some hope of making it to the shorter odds stages!

Any luck for you Lurker23?
                                                                                                        I'm out. Pretty sure it was the spatial awareness test that done the damage. Had a feeling that would let me down before the tests. Would've loved to try FEAST but that's life. Back to trying to get a finance job for me

Best of luck zuutroy. It would be nice to see somebody with a genuine interest in the job getting one of the positions. TID!

Comment

Put yourself in the hotseat Lloyd. If you have a fully fit squad to choose from, who's your first 11 and what tactical approach to you take? Would you play the same team/style home to Arsenal as away to Blackburn? If you could bring 3/4 realistic targets into the club what positions need to be improved? Why can't you ever seen Hodgson take your approach? Interested to see how far off ideal you think Liverpool really are.
                                                                                                          Imo, Liverpool can develop into a tidy outfit this season. There were signs on Sunday . Hogson is in no way out of his depth, Liverpool are lucky to get him. One of the problems from the RAFA hangover is changing the mindset of the defence. Hogdson knows how to defend, Liverpool do not. This will take time. They weren't exactly lighting any fires last season and yes we know it wasn't Rafa fault (insert sarky smiley) Torres is a little short of match fitness and confidence. Gerrard looks good to me. Of the new signings Mirelis looks very promising. They made their exit last night due to changing 11 outfield players, Chelsea went out as did City. Everyone knows this competion is for blooding players for the top teams. My prediction this season is that Liverpool will make top 4/5 and win the Europa cup.

Even fecking Real Madrid give a manager half a season jesus. Seems to me the Rafa droolers are more concerned with being right than giving their new manager a chance to make an impact

Rafa did do Roy a favour by attacking the idiots in charge this week, it might spark a footie savvy investors interest.

Comment

Sombre story http://www.tribune.ie/article/2010/s...kes-his-own-l/

Comment

The International Council of Man Laws

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:

(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
                                                                                                              (b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her Blouse.
                                                                                                              (c) After wrecking your boss's car.
                                                                                                              (d) When she is using her teeth.

3: Any man who brings a camera to a stag night may be legally killed and eaten by his friends.

4: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

5: Moaning about the brand of free beer in a mate's fridge is forbidden.
                                                                                                              However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

6: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man.
                                                                                                              In fact, even remembering your mate's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.

7: In the mini-bus, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

8: When stumbling upon other blokes watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who isplaying.

9: You may fart in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment (commonly known as a Dutch oven), she's officially your girlfriend.

10: It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach ... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.

11: Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.

12: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

13: Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

14: If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

15: Women who claim they 'love to watch sports' must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

16: A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

17: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.

18: If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

19: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

20: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

21: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

22: The morning after you and a girl who was formerly 'just a friend' have carnal, drunken monkey sex. The fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.

23: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.

24: Thou shall not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, lime, green, orange or sky blue.

25: The girl who replies to the question 'What do you want for Christmas?'
                                                                                                              with 'If you loved me, you'd know what I want!' gets an Xbox 360 End of story.

26: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics.
                                                                                                              Ever.

27: We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below:

* 'GUTS' is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, 'are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?'

* 'BALLS' is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife square on the ass and having the balls to say, 'You're next fatty!'

I hope this clears up any confusion, The International Council of Man Laws

Comment

Not even 1 number in the lotto last night I feel so hard done by

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Not even 1 number in the lotto last night I feel so hard done by
                                                                                                                  I got 2 plus a bonus yet also feel oddly cheated

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

That's awful.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

meh, should have taken HH's money yesterday

bond yields exploding again today, esp. at the short end which is very significant
                                                                                                                      and CDS spreads touching 500 points

I reckon it's got more than a bit to do with the CSO data that came out this morning. It shows that both GDP and GNP contracted in Q2. We are still in depression folks.

Comment

good article here about the true cause of Ireland's current woes in the markets

it woz de banks wot dunnit

Comment

This should be a much larger buy-in, way too much play for a 90 euro tourn. It'd do your head in to bubble that!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X